- Ken T. as Arthit
- Tye N. as Alak
- Ploy C. as Yada
- Aom A. as Tep
- Jane J. as Jai
- Meji P. as Dee
- Pai P. as Wasi

Intro:

Two poor girl that just came from the country-side to the city, they got trick and some people also stole their money too. The two girl is Kalaya and Kamala, they're two best friend that are very close to each other, but first when they're born their parent took them to the foster home, so when they grow up they just come and live together and try to find money. Then one day they met this one old, rich lady and she help them. Then they both become that old lady two grandchildren and they have two fiancee.
Kalaya fiancee is Arthit and Kamala fiancee is Alak, but the two of them switch and Kamala will become Kalaya and Kalaya will become Kamala. But what will their two fiancee do, when they both know that Kamala and Kalaya switch and lie to them....will they come back to the same and still love each other, or will they take revenge and hate each other......

------------------------------------------
Author Notes:

Sorry I'm very busy too, but I'll try to write this fanfic...and I'll write this fanfic on Tuesday and Friday.

-Thankyou

-------------------------------
@Shelly[Sherlyi]

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
A Trade of Love [Episode 1] Is out!

Episode 1:

Country-side

“ Kalaya, I think it’s not good for us to go to Bangkok for work.” Kamala say to Kalaya, then she reply, “ Kamala, big sister is trying to find us money.” Then Kamala went to Kalaya and hug her, “ Kalaya, I’m very happy that you love me like your own sister and I’ll help you find money too.”

Flash back.

At foster home.

“ You little nasty girl, you look like a dirty duck, hahahaha, you look like a dirty duck, hahahahaha.” a little girl say to Kamala. Then Kalaya walk to Kamala and the little girl, “ Hey you! Little dirty girl, never say that to Kamala, you also dirty too and every child in the foster home is all dirty.”
Then the little girl run to the park. “ Thank you, Kalaya, for helping me.” Kamala thanks Kalaya. Then Kalaya hug Kamala and reply back,
“ Kamala, right here, you need to stand up for yourself, but in the future you still have to stand up for yourself, and Kamala I always want a sister, but every girl right here, they never like to be friend with me, so can you be my little sister?” then Kamala look up at Kalaya, then answer, “ Kalaya, I will be your little sister and I’ll try to stand up for myself, and for you, you’ll be my big sister.” then they smile to each other.

End flash back.

“ Sister Kalaya, since I was born and live in the foster home, only you will help me and care for me, and I’ll never make you feel sad or make you disappointed at all, big sister Kalaya.” Kamala say to Kalaya. Then they walk back to their house and carry the groceries bag.

Inside Kalaya and Kamala house.

“ Little sister, Kamala, tomorrow we’ll wake up early and pack are stuff, so that we can catch the bus to Bangkok.” Kalaya say to Kamala, while she’s cooking. “ Okay, sister, I will, but now I’ll go take a shower.” Kamala answer, then walk to the bedroom.

That night at Kamala and Kalaya house.
In the bedroom.

“ Sister what time will we wake up tomorrow?” Kamala ask Kalaya, then she reply, “ We’ll wake up around 5 in the morning, so that we could go feed the chickens for Lady Fah, and take a shower after that, so we won’t smell bad when we get to the bus stop.” Then Kamala jump over to Kalaya and help her pack her clothes. “ Sister, you could go sleep now, and I’ll set the alarm for us.” Kamala say to Kalaya, then Kalaya went to sleep.

The next day morning, at Lady Fah’s farm.

“ Chicken, come, come here, before you all won’t get to eat the foods from me.” Kamala say to the chickens, then all the chickens run to her. Kalaya come and pat Kamala on her shoulder, then say, “ Kamala, hurry up and feed the chickens here, so that we could go and take shower, okay.” “ Okay.” Kamala reply, then she hurry up and feed the chickens, then walk with Kalaya to their house.

At the bus stop.

“ Hey, you two young girls, do you want to get jobs while you go to Bangkok?” a old lady ask them. Then Kalaya answer, “ Yes, yes, auntie, do you know where to get jobs in Bangkok.” then the old lady reply, “ You two to go Pathamon Club and go ask the woman manager in there and say, can we have a job in here, then she’ll give you two the job, you two understand.” then Kamala and Kalaya look to each other, then to the old lady. “ Thank you very much auntie.” Kamala say to the old lady, then the old lady say, “ Give me 200 baht for telling you this.” the old lady hand out her hand, then Kamala say to her, “ Hey Auntie, you’re trying to cheat us, huh.” then Kalaya go in front of Kamala and say, “ Kamala, don’t treat old people like that.” then the old lady steal Kalaya 200 baht from her back pocket. “ Hey! Auntie!, Auntie, you steal my 200 baht! Auntie!” Kalaya shout to the auntie and run to catch her, but a old lady walk across her and she accidentally push the old lady fall down.

“ Auntie, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I was trying to catch a robber.” Kalaya say to the old lady that she accidentally push her. “ Auntie are you alright?” Kamala run to them and ask the old lady. “ I’m alright, and it’s okay girls, I’m alright.” the old lady that Kalaya run into reply.

In Bangkok.

“ Wow, sister, we finally arrive in Bangkok.” Kamala say to Kalaya, then she reply, “ Yes, but we lost 200 baht, because we believe that old lady.” then Kamala went to Kalaya and say, “ Sister, even thought we lost 200 baht, we could still live and work.” Kalaya put her hand around Kamala shoulder, then say, “ Yes, and we will find a job to work, let’s go, fighting!” then they walk to the market at the street and try to find jobs, but no one want them.
A minute later.

“ Hey girls, do you two have money?” two guy ask them, then Kalaya reply,
“ No, we don’t and we come here to find jobs.” then Kamala whisper to Kalaya, “ Sister, I’m scare.” then she whisper back, “ Kamala, don’t be scare, I’m right here.” The two guy come block them, then stole their bags and run away. “ Ahh, sister, they stole are bags!” Kamala yell. Then Kalaya, run to catch thee two guys, then Kamala run after. Then Kamala bump into a handsome looking guy. “ Ahh!” Kamala shout, then she fall back, but the handsome looking guy help catch her back. Kamala open her eye, then look at him and he was looking at her too, then Kamala say, “ Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to run into you, sorry, sorry, please don’t take me to the police, please, please, I’m very sorry, sorry.” then he help her up. Then the handsome looking guy smile to her and say, “ You’re that scare.” Kamala turn her back to him, then say to herself, “ Huh, he’s so handsome, okay Kamala take a deep breathe then turn back to talk to him, 1, 2, 3, [she’s taking a deep breathe]”
“ What are you doing?” the handsome looking guy ask her, then she reply,
“ Uh, uh, I’m, I am , am, trying to, to-” Kamala answer, then he interrupt her, “ Okay, you don’t have to tell me, but how come you run into me, though?” then Kamala frown and look to him, then say, “ Because, I was helping my sister catch some robbers, huh!” Kamala remember that she’s trying to help her sister catching some robbers, “ Ahh, I got to go, bye.” then she run as fast as she can to follow her sister.

“ Sister, sister Kalaya, where are you?” Kamala ask, then Kalaya walk out from the pond and answer, “ I’m here.” then Kamala was surprise and ask Kalaya, “ How come you’re in there?” then Kalaya reply, “ Because, the robbers swim across the pond, so I can’t catch up to them, but how come you just come.” Kamala walk to her sister, then say, “ I’m sorry, but I met this one handsome looking guy and I bump into him, but after that I leave him because I remember that you’re trying to catch the robbers.” Kalaya frown to Kamala then reply back, “ It’s alright, but now we have nothing left.” then Kamala went to hug her sister, then she step back, “ Eww! Sister, you smell dirty.” then Kamala step back. “ But I have 1,000 baht right here.” then the handsome looking guy walk to them and interrupt them, “ Uh, girls, I think you forget your ring.” Kamala and Kalaya turn back and they were shock. “ Kalaya, that’s not my ring.” Kamala whisper to Kalaya, then she whisper back,
“ Now, we only have 1,000 baht left, so lets keep that golden ring, okay.” then Kamala whisper back, “ But-” then Kalaya interrupt, “ Shh.” Kalaya answer to the guy, “ Yes, that’s my ring that I give to my sister to keep for me while I’m trying to chase some robbers across the pond.” Kamala look to Kalaya, then to the handsome guy, then say, “ Yes, my sister ask me to hold it for her, but thank you very much for bringing it back to me, thanks.” then Kalaya hurry up and grab the ring from the guy hand.

“ But, what’s you two name?” the guy ask them, then Kalaya answer, “ I’m Kalaya, and this is my little sister Kamala.” then he smile to them and reply back, “ I’m Tep, a police around here.” Kamala and Kalaya were shock, then Kamala whisper to her sister, “ He’s a police, what are we going to do, because we say that the ring is are.” then Kalaya reply to Tep, “ Really, then can you help us two find a job around here, and a place to sleep for tonight?” Tep answer, “ Um, sure, for tonight you two could go sleep at my house, but for today I can’t find you two a job yet, but I’ll try my best to help you two find a job.” Kamala smile with happiness to Tep and say, “ Thanks.”

At Tep house.

“ Tep, you live by yourself?” Kamala ask him, then he answer, “ Yes, but I have a friend that sometimes come here at night to sleep here, because he have problems with his family.” “ Owh.” Kalaya and Kamala say at the same time.
Then Tep turn around, then say, “ You two can go sleep up in the room on the left up stair.” “ Thank you very much for helping us.” Kamala say to Tep, then smile at him. “ Then we’ll go up stair right now, to unpack are stuff.” Kalaya reply to Tep.

The next day morning.
At the street market.

“ Auntie, can you give some work for these two girls, please?” Tep ask a lady, then she reply, “ Oh, yes, sure, but what kind of work can they do?” then they both reply, “ Everything, Auntie.” “ Okay, then come in here.” the auntie say, then they walk in. Kamala and Kalaya turn to Tep and say, “ Tep, thank you very much for helping us find a job.” Tep reply back, “ It’s alright, then I got to go, bye.” “ Bye.” they reply back.

After finish working, they come back home.

“ Kamala, if we don’t have your Tep, then we’ll starve right now.” Kalaya say to Kamala, then she reply, “ Yes, but sister, are you going to stay with Tep forever?” then Kalaya reply, “ No, when we work and have lots of money then we’ll go find a house to live.” Kalaya smile to Kamala. They just keep walking to Tep house.

In Tep house.

The phone ring. Then Kamala went and answer, “ Hello.” then Tep answer,
“ Kamala, I’m not going to come home tonight, so remember to lock the gate and all the doors, okay.” Kamala reply, “ Okay, then bye.” “ Bye.” Tep reply.
Then Kamala turn to her sister and say, “ Big sister, Tep say that he’s not coming home tonight, because he’s busy, so he tell us to lock the gate and all the doors.” “ Okay.” Kalaya reply.

That midnight.

Boom! Knock, knock, knock. “ Huh, who’s that?” Kamala say, then she wake her Kalaya, but Kalaya is too deep sleep. Kamala wake up and walk to down stair with a flash light. Kamala went to look at the window, “ Who’s that guy?” she ask herself. “ Open! Open! Tep open the door!” the guy yell outside.
“ Is that Tep friend, that sometimes come here, because he have family problem?” she ask herself, then she went and open the door.

At the door.

“ Who are you?” Kamala ask him, then he answer, “ Who are you too, I’m Tep best friend.” Kamala look at him and he’s drunk. “ I’m, I’m a friend of Tep too, but your drunk and I’m scare of you.” Kamala say to the guy, then the guy faint. “ Owh, are you alright?” Kamala ask the guy, but he didn’t answer.
Kamala take him inside the house and put him sleep on the sofa. Kamala wet him with a towel, then he wake up and say, “ Who are you?” Kamala was shock, “ I’m, I’m Kama-” then Kalaya come down and interrupt, “ Who’s that sister?” They’re shock.

A minute later.

“ Here eat this, it’s very good, my sister make it.” Kamala say and he look at her, then smile and start to eat the foods.

Then next day.

“ Thanks girls.” the guy say, then he walk to his car. “ Bye.” they reply back, then he drive away. “ Kamala let’s go to work.” Kalaya reply. Then they walk to the gate and close it, then walk to their work place.

A place near their work place.

“ Auntie are you alright?” Kalaya ask the old lady, then she reply, “ I’m alright, I just come to find my golden ring, that I think I drop it here.” Kamala and Kalaya look to each other, then Kamala whisper to Kalaya,
“ I think it’s the ring that we got.” then Kalaya pull out the ring and say,
“ Auntie is this your ring?” the old lady look at the ring then say, “ Yes, it is, yes, thank you very much darling.” then Kalaya give the ring to the auntie.

At Arthit house.

“ Mom, no I’ll not engage with that girl!” Arthit say to his mom. “ But, Lady Salee already plan everything.” his mom reply back, then he reply back,
“ That old lady want me to the point that she already prepare everything!” Arthit was mad and furious.

At the street market.
“ Lady Salee, you want us to be your two grand daughter?” Kalaya ask the auntie that they help. “ Yes, because I have no grandchildren, or children at all.” They look to each other, then Kalaya reply, “ But-” then the old lady interrupt, “ Please, I have no grandchildren, or children at all, and you two are also children with no parent too, so can we be a family?” Kamala look to her sister, then she say to the auntie, “ Auntie, we really want to have someone that is welling to take care of us, and will want to be part of are family, but how you say is just too surprising.” “ Please, I really want to have grandchildren, and you two seems very nice and very respectful and I want to have grandchildren like you two, please.” then Kalaya reply, “ Yes, sure auntie, we’re willing to be your two grandchildren.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 2 Preview:

> “ This is my two granddaughter that just came back from America.” Lady Salee say to Arthit and Arthit mom. Kamala and Kalaya smile to them.
> “ You’re Kalaya?” Arthit ask Kamala, then she reply, “ Yes.”
> “ People say that Arthit is a really cold man, but he didn’t seem like that.” Kamala say to Kalaya.
> “ Ahh! Help!” Kalaya yell, then a guy help her. He look to her then say,
“ Are you alright?” Alak ask Kalaya while holding her back.
> “ Huh, so I have to go to Yingthong Beach, but how about Kamala?” Kalaya ask Lady Salee, then she reply, “ Kamala will go to Heaven Swan Beach, you two understand?” then they look to each other with shock.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

londonpalace19

sarNie Egg
it sounds good!!:::
can't wait for the next episode!

---------------------------------londonpalace19---------------------------------

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OooOo so much has happened in the first chapter!
I can't wait for them to meet the guys. Tep seems to be such a good guy ^^

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
A Trade of Love [Episode 2]

Episode 2:

At Lady Salee house.

“ Lady Sasin, [ Arthit mom name] I’m very happy that you’re here, so I want to introduce you to my two granddaughter.” Lady Salee say to Arthit mom. Then Lady Sasin was confuse and ask Lady Salee, “ Lady Salee, I thought you didn’t have granddaughters, since your two daughter-” then Lady Salee interrupt, “ I do, but it’s my best friend that just pass away, granddaughters, so she want me to take care of them, that’s why I call them my two granddaughters and I really love them.” Lady Salee turn to the servant and say, “ Go tell my two granddaughters to come down here.” then the servant went up stair and go get them. A minute later. “ Mom, are you finish yet?” Arthit ask his mom, then Lady Salee face up and look at him, “ You’re Arthit right?” then he answer, “ Yes, hello, I’m sorry to interrupt you and my mom conversation, but I really need to go somewhere.” then he sit down on the sofa with his mom. A minute later. “ Grandma!” Kalaya shout out and Kamala and Kalaya come down. “ This is my two granddaughter that just came back from America.” Lady Salee say to Arthit and Arthit mom. Kamala and Kalaya smile to them. Arthit look at Kamala carefully, and he know that he like her.

The next day.

At Lady Salee company.

“ Everyone!” Lady Salee yell, then every employee come and stand around them. Then Lady Salee continue, “ This is my two granddaughter, Kamala and Kalaya, so form now on, everyone have to respect them, listen, and no argue with them, and they are going to come work here.” then everyone bow to them, then Lady Salee introduce each of the manager in the company to Kalaya and Kamala. After Lady Salee introduce them to the manager, then they went to their room.

In Lady Salee room, in the company.

“ Grandma, you trust us that much?” Kamala ask Lady Salee, then she answer, “ Yes, I trust the both of you a lot, so please don’t make me loose me my trust on you two.” Kamala and Kalaya look to each other, then to Lady Salee.
“ Grandma, if you trust us, then we’ll work the best as we can.” Kalaya say to Lady Salee then went and hug her, then Kamala went and hug them.

A minute later.

“ Girls, I’ll go home, so for now you two stay here and work okay.” Lady Salee say then she walk away to the door. “ Bye, grandma!” Kamala and Kalaya yell and wave at her then she wave back and keep walking away.

“ Kalaya, so what’s are position and are work?” Kamala ask Kalaya then she reply, “ I know what is are work.” Kamala look to her sister and was confuse.

Level 1 in the company.

“ We’ll help them clean the tables after people finish eating.” Kalaya say to Kamala, then she reply, “ Sister, but aren’t we the owner of this company granddaughter?” Kalaya look to Kamala then reply, “ It’s okay, now we’ll just start like this.” Kamala smile to her sister.

An hour later.

“ Huh, I’m tire now sister.” Kalaya say to Kamala while she still cleaning the table and Kalaya was sitting in the chair. Kamala reply back, “ You are the one who choose this job for us.” Kalaya look at Kamala then say, “ Oh yeah, I forgot, but we could stop working now.” Kamala answer back, “ But, I haven’t finish cleaning this table.” Kalaya say back, “ Who cares, we’ll tell the employee to clean it, okay lets go.” After they give the apron back to the employee, Kalaya tell Kamala, “ Sister, I need to go to the restroom, so wait here, okay.” Kamala smile to her sister then say, “ Okay.”

While Kalaya was walking to the restroom. “ Ahh! Help!” Kalaya yell, then a guy help her. He look to her then say, “ Are you alright?” Alak ask Kalaya while holding her back. Then she turn back and say, “ Thank you and I’m alright.” Alak ask her, “ How come you yell help?” Kalaya look into herself, then answer, “ Oh, because I was about to fall.” Alak smile to her, then say,
“ My name is Alak, so what about your?” then Kalaya answer, “ I’m Kalaya.” then they shake hand. “ Oops, I got to go to the restroom, right now, bye and thanks again.” Kalaya walk to the restroom and turn back to Alak and smile to him. “ Ouch.” Kalaya say, because she went and hit the restroom door, then she open the door and went inside.

“ You’re Kalaya?” Arthit ask Kamala, then she reply, “ Yes.” Then he smile to her and say, “ Kalaya are you bust today?” Kamala smile to him, then say,
“ No, I’m not, I’m just waiting for my sister.” Kamala smile to him with shyness. Then Kalaya walk to them and say, “ Oh, hi, Arthit.” then he answer,
“ Hi, Kamala.” Kalaya was confuse and look at Kamala then to Arthit then she say, “ I’m-” then Kamala interrupt, “ Yes, she’s Kamala and I’m Kalaya, so are you busy today?” then he reply, “ No, I’m not.” then Kamala reply,
“ Uh, can you go eat out with me and my sister?” then he smile and reply,
“ Yes, sure, but where?” then Kalaya reply, “ At the street market.” Kamala and Arthit look at Kalaya then she smile with embarrass to them. “ Uh, where?” Arthit ask them, then Kamala reply, “ My sister mean, we want to go eat at the sushi buffet.” he smile then say, “ Oh, really, you two like sushi too?” then Kamala answer, “ Yes, we do.”

At the sushi buffet.

“ A table for three.” Arthit say to the employee, then the employee walk them to a table. Then Arthit say, “ Kalaya sit here.” then he walk to Kalaya and say, “ Sit here.” then he walk to his seat. After they order drinks, then Kamala and Kalaya stand up and walk to the food section. “ Arthit, lets go get some foods.” then Kamala take Arthit hand and he walk with them. While they’re picking the foods, Kamala and Arthit always smile to each other, but Kalaya was hungry so she get a lot of foods in her plate.

After finish eating, Arthit take Kamala and Kalaya back home.
At the house front porch.

“ Thank you a lot, Arthit, for treating us today, the net time we go eat out, I’ll treat you, and love all your poems that you tell me.” Kamala say to Arthit, then Kalaya say, “ Let’s go inside the house.” then Arthit answer, “ It’s alright, I’m going to go home too.” then Kalaya walk inside to the house. “ Uh, Kamala, all my poems that I tell you, uh, I just make it up.” Kamala smile to him then reply, “ It’s alright, I like it, and I hope that you’ll make more poems up, and thanks again.” then he reply, “ Okay, then, I’m going to go home now.” Kamala smile to him then say, “ Bye, drive good, okay.” the Arthit reply, “ Okay, bye.” then he drive away.

Inside Lady Salee house. At the living room.

“ Oh-ho, bye, drive good, hey sister are you in love?” Kalaya ask her, then she reply, “ Hey, don’t say that, I just getting to know him.” then Lady Salee walk into the living room then ask them, “ What happen to you two, and how come you two are smiling?” then Kalaya reply and went to sit next to their grandma, “ Grandma, are little Kamala is falling in love now with, Arthit.” their grandma were surprise, then say, “ But I engage Kalaya you to Arthit and Kamala to Alak.” Kamala was surprise then she drop her purse. Kalaya and their grandma look at Kamala, then Kamala say, “ Uh, uh, uh, I was just surprising about the news.” then she turn her back to them, and whisper to herself, “ Okay, calm down, calm down with your surprisingness, okay.” Lady Salee ask her, “ Kamala, turn around to me, what happen to you?” then Kamala turn to them and smile. “ I was calming myself down, grandma, I kind of like Arthit.” Kamala reply, then her grandma look to Kalaya, then Kalaya answer, “ Grandma, I don’t even like Arthit, I like Alak.” her grandma was confuse, “ How come you know Alak already?” Kalaya answer, “ Um, I bump into him, no, no, no, I mean he save me because I was about to slip.”
Their grandma say, “ Okay, so from now on, you two have to pretend that you, Kamala have to be Kalaya and you Kalaya have to pretend to be Kamala.” then they look to each other, and Kalaya was mad.

In Kalaya bedroom.

“ Sister, I’m sorry that I make you have to pretend with me, sorry, okay, sorry, sorry, sorry, nuh, forgive me please, nuh, nuh, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” Kamala say to Kalaya, the she turn to her and say, “ Okay, I will, because in this world my only relative all the time is you.” Kamala smile to Kalaya and went to hug her. “ People say that Arthit is a really cold man, but he didn’t seem like that.” Kamala say to Kalaya, then Kalaya reply back, “ I want to go sleep now and goodnight.” Then she went and sleep with Kalaya on Kalaya bed.

The next day morning. In Lady Salee living room.

“ Huh, so I have to go to Yingthong Beach, but how about Kamala?” Kalaya ask Lady Salee, then she reply, “ Kamala will go to Heaven Swan Beach, you two understand?” then they look to each other with shock.

Episode 3 Preview:

> “ Kalaya, lets take pictures.” Arthit say to Kamala and hold her hand. Kamala smile.
> “ Kamala, Kamala, Kamala.” Alak say to Kalaya, but she didn’t answer. Then she turn around to him, “ Uh, what, I’m sorry, I forget.” he ask her,
“ Forget what?”
> “ Ahh! Arthit, don’t kiss me like this in front of the people here, they might look at us.” Kamala say to Arthit while he’s hugging her, then he reply, “ Who, cares, we already engage and we’ll be marry soon too.” then he kiss her on the cheek and she smile.
> “ Um, um, Alak, how do I look like in this dress?” Kalaya ask Alak, then he turn around and say, “ You look, look, look, uh-huhuhuh.” Then Kalaya get mad and say, “ What do you mean by that, you mean I’m ugly?!” then Alak smile to her and say, “ I was just kidding, you look great and beautiful.”

Author Notes:

Sorry that i haven't post it on Friday, because i was busy, and I'm very sorry to let you all wait, and thanks for reading.

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
A Trade of Love [Episode 3]

Episode 3 :

At Yingthong beach.

Kalaya and Alak get there. “ Kamala, Kamala, Kamala.” Alak say to Kalaya, but she didn’t answer. Then she turn around to him, “ Uh, what, I’m sorry, I forget.” he ask her, “ Forget what?” Kalaya look around her then say, “ Oh, I forget o tell you that, that, that I like how you drive.” she smile to him, then Alak reply back, “ Thank you then, and let me come open the door for you.” then Kalaya quickly reply, “ I’ll open by myself.”

At Heaven Swan Beach.
Kamala and Arthit were walking together at the beach. “ Kalaya, lets take pictures.” Arthit say to Kamala and hold her hand. Kamala smile. After they finish taking pictures, Arthit take Kamala to a restaurant on that night.

At the restaurant.

“ Arthit can I open my eye now?” Kamala ask Arthit while he walk her to a table. “ Nope, wait a minute, we’re almost there.” Arthit reply back, then he went to hold her hand tightly then hug her. “ Open your eye now.” Arthit say to Kamala and hug her, then she open her eye and was shock, then ask,
“ Arthit, you did this to me?” she smile to him, then he kiss her cheek and say, “ Yes, I prepare everything for you only, I hope you like it.” she tiptoe and kiss Arthit cheek then say, “ Arthit, I like it very much and thank you.” he smile to her then reply, “ It’s alright, I could do everything for you and only you.”

That night.

Arthit and Kamala were so happy that they’re drunk. Kamala was a little bit not that drunk so she took Arthit to his room.

Arthit room at the hotel.

“ Arthit you’re so heavy.” Kamala say to him and still carry his arm and open the door, then close the door. Kamala lay Arthit on his bed. She think to herself,
“ Arthit you’re so cute when you sleep like this.” then she went down and kiss his lip. Then he move a little then give Kamala a little shock. “ Huh, Kamala stop thinking about him, right now you should try to wet him with some towel-” then she burp, “ But I’m drunk, huh, I’m too drunk, I’ve never drunk before.” then she burp again. Arthit open his eye slowly, then see Kamala by his side and she was sleeping. He still drunk, then he say to himself, “ Is she Kalaya, she look pretty, or is it Yada?” Then Kamala wake up and ask,
“ Are you alright?” then he smile to her, “ Yada, Yada, Yada, it’s you, it’s really you.” then he hug her carefully, but Kamala was confuse then ask him,
“ Arthit, who’s Yada?” but for Arthit hearing and seeing it’s Yada and she ask him, “ Arthit, how have you been, I really miss you.” then Arthit pull Kamala to his side and start kissing her. Kamala was confuse and yell to him to stop but he just went crazy and drunk.

The next day, in Arthit room bathroom.

Kamala was crying, and her eye was red, but she was cover up with a towel. She was sitting in the bathtub with no water. A minute later.
Arthit wake up and see that he was in his room, but he hear someone is crying and it was from the bathroom.

In his bathroom.

Arthit walk slowly to the bathroom and see Kamala sitting in the bathtub crying and she also cover up with a towel too. He went straight to her and ask,
“ Kalaya, what happen to you, are you alright?” Kamala turn to him then answer, “ How could you ask me like that, it’s all your fault, you plan this, huh, you plan to, to, to harass me, huh, answer me!, how could you do this to me, I trust you, and I thought that you’re not this kind of person and how come you do this to me, how come!?” Arthit was shock and don’t know what to say, but just sit down in the bathroom and just mad at himself.

An hour later.
At Yingthing beach.

Kalaya walk out. “ Um, um, Alak, how do I look like in this dress?” Kalaya ask Alak, then he turn around and say, “ You look, look, look, uh-huhuhuh.” Then Kalaya get mad and say, “ What do you mean by that, you mean I’m ugly?!” then Alak smile to her and say, “ I was just kidding, you look great and beautiful.” Kalaya smile to him. He hand out his arm to her, then say,
“ Please.” Kalaya smile to him again then she put her arm around his arm then walk out with him to his car.

Back to Kamala and Arthit.

They already dress. Kamala still mad, and Arthit still mad at himself. Then he turn to Kamala, “ Kalaya, I’m sorry, I’m really sorry, and we’ll be marry soon too, so don’t worry I’ll take care everything, but for right now, can we go eat?” Kamala smile to him then answer, “ No, I don’t want to eat yet, I’m still mad and hate you, so go by yourself, and I’ll go back to my room.” Kamala walk toward Arthit then he catch her hand, then ask, “ Kalaya your still mad at me, but I’m really sorry, sorry a lot, really sorry.” then he kneel down and hug her waist, then say, “ Kalaya please don’t leave me like this, I love you, and I’m really sorry, I didn’t meant to do that to you and I’ve never plan this out, so please go eat with me, I love you.” Kamala was happy because he finally say he love her, but she still worry about how he thought she was Yada and who’s Yada. Arthit went up to her then say, “ Please, nah, nah, please.” Kamala smile to him then answer, “ Okay, I’ll go.” the he smile and hug her tightly, then kiss her cheek.

At the restaurant.

“ Alak, I like it a lot here, like it so nice and calm.” Kalaya say to Alak, then he smile and reply, “ Then that’s good that you also like it too, because I also like this place too.” then the employee send out their foods to them. While Kalaya was eating, Alak was starring at her, and think to himself, “ She’s cute while eating and also very talkative too, I think I should marry her then Jai.” While Alak was still thinking, Kalaya interrupt him, “ What are you thinking?” and she was pointing her fork to him, then he answer, “ I was thinking of you and you’re so cute.” then Kalaya goose bump raise up. She reply, “ Don’t say that, you make my goose bump raise up, so, so, I’m really cute?” then he smile to her and take out the one of the napkin, then stretch his hand out and wipe Kalaya’s mouth. He answer, “ Yes, really cute and also very talkative too.” then she reply back, “ Thanks for wiping my mouth.” A minute later, while they’re talking, Kamala and Arthit also come to that restaurant too and was sit across from them. Kamala and Arthit didn’t see them.

While Arthit and Kamala finish eating, Kalaya and Alak also finish eating too. Arthit was hugging Kamala back and walk straight to the door, then Alak and Kalaya also walk straight to the door, then they both bump into each other. “ Oih!” Kalaya say, then Kamala turn back and say, “Sorry.” then she raise her head up and was surprise, “ Sister Kalaya, you’re also here too.” then Kalaya smile to look to the guys then to Kamala then say, “ You mean sister Kamala?” Kamala look to the guys then to her sister, “ Yeah, sister Kamala, how come you’re here?” then Kalaya answer, “ Oh, me and Alak come to eat, so how about you two?” Kamala and Arthit smile to them then Kamala answer, “ Me and Arthit also come here to eat too and we just finish.”
Alak ask Arthit and Kamala, “ How about let the four of us, go have some fun at the beach?” Arthit look at Kamala and she smile to him then he reply back to Alak, “ Sure.”

At the beach, they have fun a lot.

Kamala and Kalaya were alone together. “ Kamala, so how’s your time with Arthit?” Kamala frown to Kalaya then smile and answer, “ Huh, it was alright and fun too, but-” then Kalaya ask, “ But what?” Kamala smile and answer, “ Nothing, I was having a lot of fun with him and he already tell me that he love me and we’ll get marry soon.” Kalaya was surprise and worry then ask her sister, “ Isn’t that too fast, or did he did something wrong to you?” Kamala turn to the other side and was worry that her sister might know, then she turn back to her sister and answer, “ No, nothing, he just love me, that he want us to marry soon, so that we could have a lot of babies and we could also live together too.” Kalaya smile back, but she wasn’t sure that is her sister lying or not.

Episode 4 Preview:

> “ Owh, Tep you also come here too?” Kamala ask Tep, and that time Arthit was spying them and hear everything they say to each other.
> Arthit was shock, “ That mean Kamala lie to me that she was Kalaya?” he ask himself.
> “ Yes, I’m Kalaya, Alak, I’m not Kamala, my sister Kamala, and she like Arthit a lot, so she’s willing to lie to him that she was Kalaya, and she please me to pretend too, so that’s why I lie to you, and if you’re mad at me, I can’t help you.” Alak was shock.
> Kamala was crying. “ Arthit please, please, please don’t leave me, please, I love you, don’t leave me.” Kamala kneel to Arthit, but he just ignore and walk away with his bag.
> “ I really miss you, Arthit.” Yada say to Arthit and kiss him, then he answer, “ I miss you too.” but all he think was Kamala right now and how she’s doing.
> “ You’re not mad at me, Alak?” Kalaya ask Alak.
> “ Tep, thanks for taking me home.” Kamala say to Tep, then she was about to get out from the car then Tep catch her hand and she turn back to him, then he ask, “ Kamala, are you alright?” Kamala look at him then to her hand.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I'm mad at Arthit, I can't believe he did that to Kamala. >.<
I can't wait for the next update, they are going to find out that the two girls were pretended to be each other.

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
A Trade of Love [Episode 4]

Episode 4:

At the beach.

“ Uh, Arthit can you go get me an orange juice drink?” Kamala ask Arthit and he sit beside her, then he answer, “ Yes, my lady.” he smile to her then she smile back and he stand up and walk to the beach store.
A minute later.
Kamala see a guy went pass her and it was Tep. Then she walk up to him.
“ Owh, Tep you also come here too?” Kamala ask Tep, and that time Arthit was spying them and hear everything they say to each other. “ Kamala, you’re also here too, I’m so glad that you’re here too, so did Kalaya come too?” Then Kamala answer, “ Nope, only me, and plus my fiancée.” Tep was shock, “ Your fiancée?!” Kamala smile and answer, “ Yes, my fiancée, but actually I and Kalaya switch fiancée.” Arthit was shock and surprise.

Then Arthit walk back to the hotel.

Arthit was shock, “ That mean Kamala lie to me that she was Kalaya?” he ask himself. “ How could Kamala lie to me, how come she lie to me?” he ask himself. Then he call Kamala, “ Kalaya come back to the hotel, I have something to tell you.” then Kamala answer, “ Okay, bye.” then she turn to Tep and say, “ Tep, I got to go, bye.” she smile to him. “ Huh, she already have a fiancée, I’m so late.” Tep say to himself.

At the hotel.

Kamala open to the door, and walk to sit on the sofa next to Arthit. She smile to him and ask, “ What happen to you?” Arthit look at her in a mad face then ask her back, “ What’s your real name and who are you?” Kamala look at him then she answer him, “ I’m sorry, I’m very sorry that I lie to you that my name is Kalaya, but my real name is Kamala and you’re suppose to be Kalaya fiancée, but I, I accidentally like you, so I want her and me to switch, since your mom say she really like Kalaya.” she tell him the truth because she don’t want to lie to him. Kamala went and kneel down to him then say, “ Sorry, I’m very sorry for lying to you, I’m sorry.” then he look at her then stand up and went to his room and shut the door loudly to Kamala. Kamala sit on the floor and keep crying.

A minute later.

Arthit come out from his room and he was carrying his bag. Then Kamala walk to him and ask, “ Arthit where are you going?” then he smile to her and answer, “ Going home, but not with you.” Kamala was crying. “ Arthit please, please, please don’t leave me, please, I love you, don’t leave me.” Kamala kneel to Arthit, but he just ignore and walk away with his bag.

Kamala watch Arthit walk away from their room then to the elevator. She was crying then she went down and kneel on the floor, but she just keep crying. Then she faint.

At the hotel lobby.

“ Uh, what room is Miss Kamala stay in?” Tep ask the employee in the hotel then she answer, “ I’m sorry, who?” then Tep remember that Kamala name was Kalaya name, “ I mean Miss Kalaya.” Tep reply, then the woman ask him, “ I’m sorry, but who are you and what’s your name?” then Tep answer,
“ I’m one of Kalaya’s friend and my name is Tep.” Then the woman call Kamala room, but no one pick it up. Tep was worry then he pull out his police ID, then say, “ I’m a police that they send me here and I really want to see Miss Kalaya so I’m sure that you’ll give me her room number.” Then the employee give him the room number.

A minute later, he reach to Kamala’s room level.

Then he walk straight to Kamala room and see Kamala faint on the floor.
“ Kamala, Kamala, Kamala, wake up, Kamala, Kamala wake up, wake up!” Tep say to Kamala, but she didn’t wake up then he carry her to the sofa and lay her there to sleep. Thirty minute later. “ Arthit, Arthit.” Kamala say then she wake up and see Tep was sitting on the sofa next to her, but he was sleeping. Then Kamala stand up and walk to her room, but she fall. “Ahh!” Kamala yell because she fall to the floor. Tep wake up and run to her and ask,
“ Kamala are you alright?” Kamala look at him then ask, “ Can you please take me home?” then he look to her and smile, “ Sure, but you have to rest first.” then he carry her sit on the sofa and went and grab a small juice from the refrigerator. “ Kamala, drink this first.” Tep hand Kamala the drink then she start to cry. Tep was confuse then he went and sit next to her then ask,
“ What happen, how come you cry and where’s your fiancée?” Kamala turn to Tep and answer, “ He, he went back home, he left me, because he know that I lie to him that I’m Kalaya, so he left me.” Kamala still crying then Tep pull Kamala to him and hug her then say, “ Don’t cry, okay, I’m still here to comfort you, so don’t cry, I’m still here by your side, so please don’t cry, okay.” then Kamala stop crying then look to him and say, “ Thanks Tep, for being here by my side.”

At Kamala grandma house front porch.

“ Tep, thanks for taking me home.” Kamala say to Tep, then she was about to get out from the car then Tep catch her hand and she turn back to him, then he ask, “ Kamala, are you alright?” Kamala look at him then to her hand. Then she smile to him and pull her hand away then answer, “ I’m alright, and thank you very much for comfort me, goodnight and drive safely.” she smile to him then he answer, “ Goodnight, and I’ll drive safely.” then she smile back. He drive away.

Then Kamala walk into the house, then see her grandma and walk to her.
“ Uh, hi grandma, how are you doing?” she ask her grandma, then her grandma answer, “ How come you already come back, you should tell me first, so that I could prepare dinner for you and son Arthit.” Kamala try to stop her tear from dropping from her eye, but she can’t. “ What happen?” her grandma ask her then she went and hug her grandma then say, “ Grandma, he go, uh, uh, I mean Arthit he went back home.” then her grandma ask her, “ But why are you crying?” then Kamala reply, “ Uh, nothing grandma, I was just happy to see you since I went so long, I really miss you grandma.” “ Okay, go take a shower, then come down to eat dinner, okay.” She smile to her grandma then say, “ Uh grandma, I’m not hungry.” “ Okay, your choice, go take a shower.” her grandma reply. Then Kamala went up to her room and take a shower.

In the shower.

Kamala sit in the bathtub and cry. “ Why, why, why, I thought he’ll love me for real, how come he left me, why, why, I just lie him about my name and he’s that mad at me, why, why?!” she ask herself and cry.

That night. At Arthit house.
In his bedroom.

Arthit is relaxing on his bed. “ Huh, I should never say that to Kamala, and she also confirm that she love me too, I should never say those harsh word to her.” he say to himself. Then he turn back and forth then went to sleep.

The next day morning.
Kamala call Kalaya. “ Sister, uh, I’m already home, so how’s your time over there with Alak?” Kamala ask Kalaya on the phone, then Kalaya answer back,
“ Um, good, okay, so how come you’re already home?” then Kamala reply back, “ Oh, because I told Arthit that I want to come back home, so he also want to come home to work too, so we decide to come back home.” Then Alak walk to Kalaya and hug her from the back, then say, “ Who are you talking with?” then Kalaya smile to him and say, “ With my sister.” then he smile to her and just keep hugging her. A minute later, then Kalaya end her conversation with Kamala, then she turn to him with a frown. Then he drop his hand and ask, “ What happen, is there something wrong with Kalaya?”
“ I’m Kalaya, and my sister is Kamala, I’m the real Kalaya.” Kalaya tell him then he step back for a bit. The he turn to her and ask, “ You’re really Kalaya?” “ Yes, I’m Kalaya, Alak, I’m not Kamala, my sister Kamala, and she like Arthit a lot, so she’s willing to lie to him that she was Kalaya, and she please me to pretend too, so that’s why I lie to you, and if you’re mad at me, I can’t help you.” Alak was shock.

At the airport.

“ I really miss you, Arthit.” Yada say to Arthit and kiss him, then he answer,
“ I miss you too.” but all he think was Kamala right now and how she’s doing.
Then he walk with her to his car.

Back to Kalaya and Alak.

“ You’re not mad at me, Alak?” Kalaya ask Alak. Then he smile to her and walk to her then hold her hand, and answer, “ Nope, I love you, and I’m not even mad about that, that is just a small thing to me, I’m not mad at you, because I love you, really love you.” then he went and kiss her forehead then she smile. “ Huh, don’t do this!” Kalaya shout to him then push him then she turn her back to him and smile then he walk to her and hug her.

At Kamala and Kalaya grandma house, front porch.

“ Bye, Alak, see you later, or tomorrow, drive safely.” Kalaya say to Alak, then he reply back, “ Bye, I love you.” then he blow a kiss to her, but she just smile back. Then he drive away. Kamala come out from the house and say, “ So, is he mad at you?” then Kalaya smile to her and answer, “ Nope, he say he love me, so he’s not mad at me.” Kamala feel sad, because Arthit say he love her, but he’s also mad at her for lying her name. Then she look at her sister then smile to her, so that she won’t know what happen between her and Arthit.

Back to Arthit and Yada. In a restaurant.

“ Arthit, so did you cheat behind my back?” Yada ask him then he smile back to her and answer, “ No, I’ll never cheat behind your back, because I know you’re my only one and you’ll never cheat behind my back too.” then she smile to him. But all he think was Kamala, and is she mad at him and is she’s feeling good, because she might be sad at him for saying those harsh words to her. But they just keep on eating.

Episode 5 Preview:

> “ Tep, thanks for the fruits, and it’s really good.” Kamala say to Tep.
> “ Kamala, how could you do this to me?!” Arthit ask Kamala and grab her hand harshly.
> “ Stop interfering with my sister, Arthit!” Kalaya say to Arthit.
> “ Kalaya, which ring do you like?” Alak ask Kalaya while he’s taking her to find a ring for their wedding.
> “ Kamala, do you hear me!?” Arthit ask Kamala, while she’s trying to ignore him.
> “ Wasi, is your name?” Kalaya ask him then Wasi answer, “ Yes, and I’m very glad to see you and your sister here.” he smile to them.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wahhh I didnt see this story...it's getting good...poor kamala...she really loves hima nd erh...i'm so not liking arthit atm...but Oh my gosh, I'm rooting for Tep and Kamala...he's such a sweet heart....sigh my Ommie...lol...and thank god Alak understands Kalaya.....and now Arthit's gf is in the picture...more drama coming.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Arthit shouldn't have been that harsh, of course he was shock and upset that he was lied to, but he should understand that it had to be done

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
A Trade of Love [Episode 5]

Episode 5:

At Kamala and Kalaya grandma house.
At the garden.

“ Tep, thanks for the fruits, and it’s really good.” Kamala say to Tep. Kamala is eating one of the fruit, then Tep smile to her and answer, “ It’s alright, I’m willing to bring fruits for you.” Kamala smile back, but she still think about Arthit. Tep put his hand on top of Kamala hand and say, “ Kamala, even though you see me as a friend, I’m willing to do everything for you, so if you need help then just tell me, okay.” Kamala smile to Tep the pull her hand away and reply back, “ Thanks, Tep.” That time Arthit also come there too and he see Kamala with Tep, the guy from the beach. Then he walk quickly and madly to them. Arthit went and pull Tep to the ground. “ Huh!” Kamala yell then she ask Arthit, “ How come you’re here and how come you pull Tep badly like that?!” Arthit look back to Kamala, then went to her and say, “ Because he’s trying to steal you from me!” Kamala was surprise, but she know that what he did to her, he never love her. Then Kamala try not to cry and push Arthit away then walk to Tep and ask him, “ Tep, are you alright?” then she help him up. Tep was mad and Arthit was jealous and mad. “ Kamala, you’re my fiancée!” Arthit yell to Kamala, but she just ignore and help Tep walk to the house. Arthit run quickly to Kamala. “ Kamala, how could you do this to me?!” Arthit ask Kamala and grab her hand harshly. Kamala turn to him and she was scare.

At the mall. Kalaya and Tep.

“ Kalaya, which ring do you like?” Alak ask Kalaya while he’s taking her to find a ring for their wedding. Kalaya smile to him then answer, “ Um, how about this one.” she point to a ring that have a sparkle diamond on it. After they finish trying on the ring, Kalaya phone ring. Then she answer, “ Hello, grandma.” Alak just turn back and look at the ring and let Kalaya talk her stuff. “ What, Arthit come to are house and make problem with Tep and Kamala?” Kalaya ask the servant that call her then the servant answer, “ Yes, I think you should hurry and come right now, because Arthit is arguing with Kamala, but she’s trying to ignore him.” Kalaya end the talk, then turn to Alak in a worry face then Alak ask her,
“ Owh, Kalaya, what happen how come you look worry?” Kalaya answer, “ Uh, Arthit come to are house and make problem with some of Kamala guess and now he’s arguing with my sister but she’s trying to ignore him, so I think we should go back.” Alak frown then he smile and say, “ Okay let’s go back.” then they walk out from the store.

Back to Kamala, Arthit, and Tep.
Still at the garden trying to reach the house.

“ Kamala, do you hear me!?” Arthit ask Kamala, while she’s trying to ignore him. Tep turn to Arthit and push him back, because now Tep get’s really mad, then he yell to Arthit, “
“ Hey! Are you a man, or not, huh, you’re yelling to a woman that don’t even love you!” Arthit look up to Tep then to Kamala and ask her, “ You change because of this stupid guy!?” Kamala look at Tep then to Arthit, then Tep was about to hit Arthit, but Kamala stop them, “ Don’t fight here! You two are making me frustrated!” she yell to them then walk into the house. That time Kalaya and Alak also come back too. Kalaya walk inside to the house because she saw Kamala walk into the house. Then Tep, Arthit, and Alak follow them in to the house. Kamala walk and sit on the sofa in the living room, then everyone come in. “ Kamala, what happen?” Kalaya ask Kamala, then she answer, “ Uh, uh, uh,
[she look up to Arthit then to Tep then continue] uh, it’s Arthit the one that make all the problem, he saw me and Tep talking to each other then he just walk to us and pull Tep to the ground then I just help Tep, so Arthit just, just-” then Kalaya interrupt, “ I know.” she walk to Arthit. “ Stop interfering with my sister, Arthit!” Kalaya say to Arthit. Arthit look to Kamala then to Kalaya then he just walk back to his car and drive away. Kamala try not to cry again. “ Tep, are you alright?” Kalaya ask Tep then he answer, “ I’m alright.” then Kamala stand up and walk to Tep then say, “ Tep, please follow me and I’ll put medicine on you.” then he follow her. Alak walk and hug Kalaya, “ Oh ho, my Kalaya is so strong.” he smile then she smile and answer, “ Yes, I’m very strong, so you should be scare of me.” he smile and she smile.

At the eating room.

“ Tep, I’m sorry that Arthit hit you, I’m very sorry to cause you problem too.” Kamala say to Tep while she’s putting the medicine on him. Tep smile to her and say, “ It’s alright, it’s also my fault too, and if you’re the one that care for me then, I’ll be alright all the time.” he smile to her, then she smile and push the medicine to his face really hard. “ Huh, like this!?” Kamala ask him then he answer, “ Ouch, [he smile to her] but it’s alright if you’re the one who did it.” Kamala shake her head.

That night. At Arthit house, in his bedroom.

Arthit was relaxing on his bed. “ Why, why, do she do this to me, she ignore me!?” Arthit ask himself. Then he call Kamala.
At Kamala bedroom.
Her phone ring, then she take a look at it and it was Arthit calling her. She answer,
“ Hello.” Arthit was happy then he reply, “ Kamala, how come you ignore me?” Kamala was mad then she answer, “ Hey, you’re so annoying, bye!” then she turn off her phone.
“ OMG! That guy make her change that fast!” Arthit say, then he throw his phone to the ground.

The next day morning. At Kamala and Kalaya grandma company.

“ Sister Kalaya you stay here, and I’m going to go get my phone from the car. While Kamala went back she bump into a guy. “ Uh, sorry.” Kamala say then he look to her. Kalaya walk to them and ask, “ What happen Kamala?” He smile to them and ask,
“ Do you two remember me?” they were confuse and look at him. A minute later. “ Wasi, is your name?” Kalaya ask him then Wasi answer, “ Yes, and I’m very glad to see you and your sister here.” he smile to them. “ Uh, I need to go get something from the car, so you two stay here and I’m going to go, okay.” Kamala tell them then she went back to their car.

At the parking lot.
While Kamala was reaching for her phone under her seat, someone come and pull her hand away. “ Ahh, who are you?!” Kamala ask then she turn and look and it was Arthit. Arthit smile to her and answer, “ It just me, you’re fiancée and why are you scare, huh.” Kamala was scare but she pretend not to be scare of him. “ No I’m not scare, but why are you keep following me and what are you trying to do?!” she ask him, he smile then answer, “ You just want to ask me that, I come here to take you to are house.” Kamala was shock, because he say are house, but she ask herself, who’s house, my house, what. Kamala pull back her hand from Arthit then she close the car door and try to ran as fast as she could. Arthit follow her and ran up to her then he hug her tightly then carry her to his car. “ Ahh! Let me go!” Kamala yell. But he just ignore.
While he’s driving her to their house.
“ Hey, where are you taking me?” Kamala ask Arthit then answer, “ Are you death, didn’t I just say to are house!” Kamala get a scare, by his yelling. Then she just be quiet.

Back to Kalaya and Wasi.
“ Why Kamala haven’t come yet?” Kalaya ask then Wasi answer, “ Maybe, she might be using the restroom.” Kalaya smile to him. That time Alak also walk there too then he see Kalaya with a guy, Alak walk u to them and ask, “ Kalaya, who’s this?” Kalaya look up to him and smile then answer, “ Oh, this is a friend of me and his name is Wasi and we’re just waiting for Kamala, because she’s been gone for a while now, so I’m worry about her.” Alak went and sit next to Kalaya and say, “ Well, for now, you need to relax yourself, because Kamala is a grown up lady now, and I’m sure she also know how to take care of herself too.” Kalaya look to him then she lay her head on Alak shoulder. Wasi start to feel uncomfortable then he say to them, “ Uh, I’ll go now, because I also have a business with some other people too, but I’ll also try to find Kamala too, so bye.” then they smile to him. Then he walk away. Kalaya still worry.

Episode 6 Preview:

> “ Ahh, Arthit put me down!” Kamala yell to his ear.
> “ Uh, who’s this girl, Arthit?” Yada ask Arthit.
> “ Kalaya, don’t worry about Kamala, son Arthit already call me that he’s going to pick Kamala up and he’s going to take her to a place that she like.” their grandma say to Kalaya then she start to feel more worry.
> “ Kalaya I bought this couple ring for us, and I’m sure that you’ll like it.” Alak say to himself. Then a girl run up to him and say, “ Alak! It’s you, I’m Jai, do you remember me!?”

Sorry but this part is in epi. 7...sorry..
> “ Dee, I never love you, I only love you like my sister.” Tep say to Dee, then he eye start to get teary.
> “ Yada, you no need to do this, because we already have a servant for us.” Arthit say to Yada and smile to her then he kiss her on the cheek, and Kamala just try to ignore them and continue to wipe the table.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg, athit kidnapped kamala and he's gonna use her as a servant?! Awies, I'm so in love with Tep right now! and more chracters are coming in...drama...drama...drama...lol...update soon...I'm hooked.

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
A Trade of Love Preview:

the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-3274S1_Cg

Sorry this is not a good preview, so yeah very sorry, i just make it quick....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Shelly[Sherlyi]