A Touch of Friendship Foundation

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
It comes to show what a wonderful person Por is as he contributes to his society. He's a passionate leader with awesome abilities. His down to earth personality makes him number one!! Great achievement, Por!! Keep up your good work...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I totally admire Por for his overachievements so I just wanted to share this details with you ladies. I know Por's Touch of Friendship Foundation is nothing new, but I didn't think anyone has posted a thread. Once again he's not only handsome and talented, but he's such a giving person. I love him for that. He contributes to many more community involvement programs for the Power 3 Club. There's so many to list so check it out yourself at www.thaitv3.com/power3club/ if you're interested...I use to participate in many community outreach programs in high school, therefore, this kind of subject interest me.

Just wondering, would someone please translate the message that was written in Thai representing the foundation? Thanks in advance for your time. I can read Thai, but I can't understand. LOL.

katy

sarNie Egg
He is a great person...l like him a lot from his first lakorn...thanks for the news

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
katy said:
He is a great person...l like him a lot from his first lakorn...thanks for the news
[post="136388"][/post]​
Hi Katy. Por is a wonderful person. I love him since Likasit Huajai, too.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
katy said:
[post="136388"][/post]​
Hi Katy. Por is a wonderful person. I love him since Likasit Huajai, too.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) I admire Por for what does for the community...helping others is always a good thing to do B)

puppylov

sarNie Adult
is this whole charity work from power3 club? wat is that club? It seems like out of all the actors he is involved more than anybody elses. Is this his own particular charity or an organization?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
puppylov said:
is this whole charity work from power3 club? wat is that club? It seems like out of all the actors he is involved more than anybody elses. Is this his own particular charity or an organization?
[post="140382"][/post]​
Puppylov, Por was the founder of "A Touch of Friendship Project". It is his own organization. I notice that the stars from Power 3 Club does participate and help him out. Even his fans are involved. It's wonderful!! To answer your question, Power 3 Club stars are continuously reaching out to others. They are involved in various activities, working with children in need to the elderly. I believe that's their main purpose besides starring in their lakorns. I don't understand how they are able to manage their time between filming and their community outreach efforts. All of them amazes me...especially Por!! He's all over the place. He is fully committed to his own organization as well as the Power 3 Club activities. They all make a GREAT team!! I love them all for their dedications, beauty and talents. Por is also a member of the Power 3 Club...in addition to Pat, Namfon, Meji, Ploy, Pang, Som, Jern, Matt, Sandra, Marky, Taew, Lee, Mann, Go, Woot, Joon, Tack, and Pock. They are all number 1!! I'm sure the list will grow as more rising stars are introduced in the filming industry.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
What intrested me is that they are all stars and work for ch3 and in almost the same lakorns and do tha same charity work together not all over the places. How come ch 7 is not like this? They are really amazing. God will bless them all. Is por hi-so? So, por participated in two organizations. Is power3 club an organization of stars, but then they help others at the same time?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
puppylov said:
What intrested me is that they are all stars and work for ch3 and in almost the same lakorns and do tha same charity work together not all over the places. How come ch 7 is not like this? They are really amazing. God will bless them all. Is por hi-so? So, por participated in two organizations. Is power3 club an organization of stars, but then they help others at the same time?
[post="141060"][/post]​

The Power 3 Club consist of a select group of motivated stars who reaches out to others. This club started with the members of the Barp Ruk Talay Fun and Likasit Huajai cast. They are team-oriented. I'm not sure if Por is from a hi-society, but all I know is that he is genuine and sincere!! I am a big fan of Channel 3 stars, so I wouldn't be able to speak for the Channel 7 staff. I only wish them all the best in everything they do!! The Power 3 Club members are the greatest...They are all inspiring, down-to-earth, kind, talented and beautiful!!

Here are some photos of the members:

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I am glad that they are helping others out. Good for them because not everyone is willing to sacrifice like these Power 3 groups. I hope they will continue forever...

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i really like ch 3 cuz they give people (new people) an opportunity and they do not cast the same people over and over again and they do not have da same people over again like ch 7! But i do like ch 7 too!!!!! Ch 7 seems to prefer within their own categories!!!! Also, seems like ch7 has more people....