A STRANGE BIRTHDAY PACKAGE FROM "MY SPECIAL SOMEONE"...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
SOOO, EXCITEMENT FILLED WITHIN ME WHEN UPS SHOWED UP AT THE DOORSTEP TODAY, ON MY BIRTHDAY...HEHE...(HE DIDN'T FORGET, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! HAHAHA...)

...HOWEVER, TO MY DISAPPOINTMENT, THE PACKAGE DELIVERED TO ME WAS A FAIRLY BEAT-UP CASE OF "DORASIC/PALDO/KOREAN BEEF NOODLES"!!!!...

...SO I'M LIKE, WTF, "RAMEN" NOODLES (JUST KIDDING...I KNEW IT WOULD BE SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN NOODLES...BUT...)?!?!...

...ANYWAYS, AND SINCE IT WAS VERY MUCH ADDRESSED TO ME UNDER A SPECIFIC NAME, I KNEW WHO IT WAS FROM...LOL...UGHHH...

...SO I OPENED THE PACKAGE...EVEN WORSE, MY FAVORITE SNACK (!!!)...EMERALD'S OLD FASHIONED, HONEY-ROASTED PEANUTS!!! I RECENTLY BOUGHT A CASE OF LIKE 50 FROM THE GROCERY STORE!!! WHY WOULD HE GET ME THAT!?! IDIOT!!! AND ON TOP OF THAT, WHAT A LAME B-DAY PRESENT (ALTHOUGH I THOUGHT IT WAS FAIRLY CUTE)!!!...

...ANYWAYS, I UNPACKED THE NUTS...THE "SNACK" NUTS AND THE PACKAGE NUTS...

...BUT AS I UNPACKED, I SURPRISINGLY FOUND TWO OTHER ELEMENTS NESTLED BENEATH ALL THE NUTS THAT FILLED THE PACKAGE...LOL...

...OMG!! IT SEEMS, SOMEBODY SLYLY HID A SPECIAL-MADE CD "POUR MOI" COMPRISING OF A BIRTHDAY WISH/BLESSING, A SWEET POEM (STATED BY "HIMSELF"), A PROFESSED STATEMENT OF HIS LOVE, A SWEET "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" SONG AS WELL AS THREE OTHER THAI LOVE SONGS WHICH HE SANG HIMSELF!!!!...OMG OMG!!!

...AND NOT ONLY THAT!! HE COMPILED A COLLECTION OF LIKE 5 "ASIAN" SERIES AND LIKE 10 MOVIES FOR ME!!!! OMG!!!! HEHEHE I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!! HE KNOWS I HATE DOWNLOADING SO HE SENT ALL THESE SERIES AND MOVIES!!!! HAHAHAHAHA MY "SPECIAL SOMEONE" IS THE BEST!!!! BEST, BEST BEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!! I LOVE YOU, HONEY!!!

EDIT: PICTURES...

DAMN!! forgot to take pictures of the "nuts" and the "noodle box"!!! oh well, can't do anything about it now, since my dumb camera died on me!! lmao

IN THE MEANWHILE, HERE IS THE POEM THAT MY "SPECIAL SOMEONE" WROTE AND PROFESSED HIMSELF!!! HEHEHEHE *BASHFUL FACE* :wub:

SWEET WORDS FROM MY LOVE<<<LINK

I LOVE YOU, BABY!!!

darvil

sarNie Adult
Man who the hell is that guy. Messin with ma gal.

I'm going to kick his ass. :angry:

:p Ya know.. It took me forever to find those nuts.. Most of the stores that carry the nuts don't have the honey flavor.. ahhhhhhh but anyway :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
OH HO! the poem sort of put me to sleep....*yawn* but hey i guess it worked its magic on tookie. ;)

so i take it those honey flavored nuts are some metaphor of the sweet luvin' between the two eh?... *kekekeke*

Happy Birfday Tookie! enjoy the nutty romance :D

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
awwww how sweet....wat a sweet and loving couple...*sigh*..hehe... so happy for the both of you... souk san wan gert na ja PThookatha....

sunisa

That is very lovely.So sweet...Happy BD Thookatha!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ...i love the noodles suprise LOL>>>> i didn't know Darvil can be sweet oMg ... he didn't send any nuts for my birthday but he did send me movie ...3 week late :loool: . But seriously i never heard of a guys send rosted nut to girls before is candy still working ..... hahahhahahaha is he implying on something ..???? But i got to admit ya two is a bit chessy though .. im grining like a monkey smile !!!! Just when i thought the break up last night was the best thing dat happen :lmao:

noungning

Heartless
^^^ lol sarn! u and ur break ups!!! when are u gonna do an online love affair?

thookie love nuts if i've not mistaken... thats really cute... gosh the power of love...:D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahahaha you guuuuys, there are NO strange implications with the "nuts"...whatever are you talking about?? hehehe BUUUT, in all reality, EMERALD'S OLD FASHION HONEY ROASTED PEANUTS are what i snack on...umm...actually, ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME...especially when i am talking to "him" on the phone. LOL "he" knew i loved them, so he sent them. nothing more to it...hehehehe. :p

as for the cheesy...lmao...you guys only hear cheesy because i let you hear "cheesy"...too bad you can't hear the "nauuughty". LOL LOL JKKK

BUT OH MAN, i wish you could hear the rest of the CD!!! he sang to me even though he was SICK (and my poor honey is still sick, actually)!!! now that's devotion...!!! i love you, baby!!! feel better, ok?!?! umm, i'll tell you again when we converse tonight. lol :wub: :wub: :wub: :D

and finally, thank you SOOO much, everyone, for the warm blessings. i feel MUCH love!!!

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Hey Thookatha...happy belated birthday once again.

Well, you got what you wanted from Darvil when he first admitted that he had a thing for you. That was so sweet of Darvil. You lucky Heffa.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
awww.....thats the cutest thing i've heard in a long while.... :D
and happy belated birthday thookatha...^_^

daniaa

sarNie Egg
awww....soooo cute...

happy bday p'tookatha!!!

uhum..u have umm....sumthing wit darvil?

or did i jux got the wrong message after reading the replies here///ouch!

Muddie Murda

smile...
GAY!!

we already know who it is and even the mofo posted that it was him. Why you hiding and denying him??! SHAME!?!

ahah jk jk jkjkjkjkj

OMGGGG HAPPY BDAY! THAT'S SUCH A THOUGHTFUL BDAY PRESENT!!!!!!! OMG I'D BE SO HAPPY TO GET SOMETHING THAT SPECIAL AND PERSONALIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-pst, send me the series when ur done watching-

ahah jk jk

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NA KA!!!!!!!!

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
omg this is soooooooo sweeeeeeeeeet !!!!
love the CD he made for u ^_^

haha Darvil and u so sweeeet :wub:

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
yea, you're so welcome. i gave him the idea to do so... so you can thank me later too =P

--haha. just kidding! LOL- but that is SOO SWEET :D wonder if MINE would do that for me =P

sarN

sarNie Granny
my mom say guys will do anything and say anything just to get some ....some candy :rolleyes:

sarN

sarNie Granny
my mom say dont' ever take gift from a guy cuz he will want something in return ..... ;)