a story that im currently writing right now

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
MahLa Xiong, 20 years old, Main girl

Nahcy Xiong, 22 years old, Main girl's sister

Xyong Thao(like bamboo don't kknow how to speel it), 23 years old, main guy

MahLa a quiet girl who is stubborn and has a habit of comeparing herself to other people, especially her sister Nahcy. MahLa's mother dislikes her for some unknown reason always comparing her to Nahcy and it seems like her mother doesn"t love or care for MahLa. This comparison caused MayLa to dispise her older sister to the point where she doesn't want people to know that they are related. It also caused MayLa to be a quiet and not so friendly person. She became depress and had thoughts of suicide until one fatal day where she had a huge fight with her mother and found out the truth that she wasn't her mother's biological daughter but her father's mistress's daughter. This cause MahLa to become even more distraught and she decidded to end her own life with cutting her wrisks.

Luckily Nahcy came in time to save MahLa from dieing and when they need blood for MahLa Nahcy voluntare to give her blood since they both had the same blood type. When MayLa woke up she found out that Nahcy, the girl she hated the most in the world, was the one who saved her, MahLa felted guilty and hurt for all the things that she's done to Nahcy. So MayLa decides to run away from the hospital and she ended up on a beach.

MahLa meets a guy name Xyong who was painting a picture at the time and they shared a few meaningful conversations which changed MahLa's view of her family forever. They spend a couple hours together and then seperated not knowing if they'll ever meet again. MayLa then goes back to the hopsital to appologise for her behavior and decides to become a new person. (when this happened MahLa was 16 years old making Nahcy 18)

4 years later MahLa is now 20 and is going to the same university as Nahcy. There's a guy that Nahcy really likes but doesn't know if he likes her back. So they start goiing on dates and to find out that that guy is Xyong. The guy that MahLa met on the beach. Xyong and MahLA also met on accident again because they had an art class together. Xyong really likes MahLa because he felt that instant connection with her but at the same time her was somewhat going out on dates with Nahcy not knowing that they were sisters. Nahcy and Xyong aren't officially dating. Their friends are just setting them up on dates. Anyways MahLa and Xyong develope feelings for eachother and are about to confess to eachother. But sadly enough MahLa finds out that Xyong is the guy her sister is head over heels for for the past 2 years. And since MahLa vowed to never hurt Nahcy again, who will she chose?

The love of her life or the most important person in her life who not only saved her but loved her even when she was mean to her.....

wait to find out.... :D

thanks for taking the time to read it....sorry for mis spelling or grammer....lol...

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
oh yea let me know what you guys think i'm still in the process of writing down the script and by the way the storyline is going to take place in San Francisco because the beaches and parks are so beautiful there. there are even great places in downtown to make movies.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
The ocean waves is washing up against the sand coming up to shore and then back into the deep blue sea. A young girl is sitting near the shore just right before the water could touch her. Her knees are bend up against her chest with her hands on top of her knees and her chin resting on her hands. A tear drop rolls down her cheeks, sniffing back the rest of her tears she starts humming a tune to a song.

In the distance a man is walking towards the shore. In his hand is a sketch book and some drawing pencils. As he sits down to draw the ocean view he hears someone humming.

The man: huh who is humming? (thinking to himself) hey! I know that song! (he eagerly drops his sketch book and walks over to the girl.) hey excuse me what song are you humming?

(the girl looks up at him tirely. she doesn't say anything and turns her head back towards the ocean continuing one with her slow humming of the song. The man decides to sit next to her and hum the same tune as she is humming.

The man: you see i happened to know the song that you are humming too but i just cant remember the name.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
i'm not going to say the word "THINK" but this script seem interesting and wow i already feel interest with it and can't wait to see it

it really good

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
(continuing from where i left off)

The Man: Oh sorry I should introduce myself. (takes out his hand) Hi I'm Xyong. (the girl doesn't respond to him and keeps on humming the same song slowly)

(author side note: he's been talking in english all this time)

(seeing that she won't rspond to him, Xyong pulls his hand back and decides to sit there silently listening to her hum. He lays back on the sand and looks up at the sky. He then hums along with her again, and closes his eyes. around them feels so peaceful and relaxing that Xyong didn't even realized that the girl got up already. When he opened his eyes she was gone. Now sitting in an up position he looks around the beach. He suddenly spots her standing next to his painting of the ocean. He gets up and walks towards that direction.)

Xyong: So I'm guessing that you like paintings. (the girl lifts her hand to touch the painting, her hands running across the waves painted onto the paper. Xyong studies her very closely.) Um what are you doing? (he asked in a whisper. The girl stops and looks at him straight in the eye, she answers in hmong)

The Girl: (in hmong (sorry don"t know how to write in hmong so from now on they're going to be talking in hmong)) I'm trying to get a feel of your painting.

Xyong: What? You're hmong too? how do you know I was hmong?

The Girl: (speaking in a low voice and looks back at the painting still touching it) I knew by your name. (pauses) Xyong.

Xyong: oh right of course who wouldn't know Xyong was a hmong name. So...What's your name?

The Girl: (turns toward the ocean and takes in a deep breath.) My name doesn't matter in this world. (she turns to look back at him with sorrow and loneliness in her eyes) so I don't think you need to know my name. Lets just say i don't have a name.

Xyong: But I don't think so. Everybody's name is important. It identifies who they are in this world. Do you not like your name for some reason?

The Girl: it's not that I do or don't like my name. It's just because.....( she becomes quiet again decides to pick up one of his brushes, and starts painting on his paper.)

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
Xyong: hey what are you doing? (as he is walking towards her she suddenly drops the brush and lets out a painful cry holding onto her wrist. This is the first time Xyong notices that the girl's wrist is wrapped around with a white cloth that is stained with blood.) hey are you okay? what happened to your wrist?

The girl: (still holding her hand with a painful expression on, she closes her eyes and a smirk forms across her face.) I was trying to get rid of that name. (still holding her wrist she turns her back to him)

Xyong: what do you mean by that? (he then notices that her shoulder are shaking violently now. As he get closer to her he finally realizes that she is crying and blood is dripping down her hands onto the sand.) your hands bleeding! (he quickly reaches towards her hand and gently grabs it. she lets out a painful cry and pulls away)

The girl: (in a painful whisper) don't touch it. I don't want you to touch it. go away. (choking on her words) Just leave me alone. (she attempts to walk away from him but Xyong knew better than to leave this girl alone. something about her made him felted like he needed to protect her so he stops her before she could go any further)

Xyong: let me rewrap that for you. (he gently pulls her arm for her to follow him)

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
The girl slowly follows him, thinking to herself, who is this man? Why is he even bothering about me? He gesture her to sit on a bench and goes into his car to get a first aid kit.

Xyong: (sits beside her, reaching for her wrist) I always keep a first aid kit with me because I like to go to different places to draw and paint mother nature. (unwrapping the bandage he notices the fresh red cut that formed across her wrist. realization finally accures to him. he stops unwrapping it and just stares at it for awhile, speechless at the site)

The girl: (looking out into the ocean sadly) please don't judge me by what you see. (tear drop flows down her cheeks) it just happened, by the time I knew it, my wrist was already bleeding.

Xyong: (not knowing what to say starts wrapping her wrist with a new bandage. they sit there in silent for awhile, Xyong wrapping her arms and tears slowly flowing down her cheeks. Xyong then looks at her) Whatever your reasons were for taking your own life is never the best way out. You have to face your problems and be strong. Life is a precious thing to cherish and love. Won't your parents be disappointed in you?

The girl: (she turns to look at him) you don't know anything (she pulls her wrist away and attempts to walk off, Xyong blocks her way)

Xyong: Then tell me so I know. I want to help you get better, I don't want to see a nice, young, beautiful like you suffer alone in pain like this.

The girl: you don't know anything at all. It's too late to help me. My life already ended a long time ago with my name. I'm just a thing to my parents a living object that can never be as good as my precious sister who has everything. you don't know anything at all. (she then pushes him aside and runs off across the street. Xyong tried to run after her but there was too many cars blocking his way so he couldn't cross in time and that was the last time he ever saw her again.)

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
awwww omg this is such a good story so far...and it's like so sad...but gosh u know wat i hate cutters hahah so like yea...but u made it into a good story..i just hope that this is the first time she cuts herself and the last time...but yea keep up the good work..its coming along really good...

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
I've revise the story a little...still the same but just some changes...

Xyong is a 20 year old photography/art major at the San Francisco Art Academy. His father disown him because he doesn't agree with Xyong's career choice. So Xyong resorts to selling his drawings and photos in malls, flea markets, and streets in the city of San Francisco. One day while he was taking pictures at the beach while the sun was setting in the horizon a girl accidently walks into the scene he was taking a picture of.

MahLa is an 18 year old girl who's been in the dark all her life. She has a father who's never home, a mother who doesn't love her for reasons unknown to MahLa, and an older sister, Nacy, who MahLa feels like she has to compete with in order to earn the love of her parents. Her parents lack of love and the competition between her sister, has cause MahLa to have a great depression that she can't control. This caused MahLa to try and take her own life on her 18th birthday when she found out that she wasn't her mother's biological daughter. At the hospital the doctors was able to save MahLa with the help of Nacy's blood because her blood was the only available one that amtches MahLa's. Finding out that it was Nacy who saved her, MahLa runs away from the hospital and accidently meets Xyong at the beach.