A smart P'ek

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I've never seen a smart p'ek in a lakorn, he's either mistaking the n'ek for someone else or believing the n'rai's crap. In JLR Aum was smart but dumb for mistaking Soriya but in other things he was smart, he set up traps in the forest, he fooled the n'rai, he found Soriya inside the bus, he knows when to stalk Soriya, he was a pretty smart p'ek except for the fact that he got the wrong person but otherwise he was clever. In Liam Ruk, Vee got smarter after a while he knew that Kwan was acting different, but he was dumb in the beginning. Does anyone know a lakorn with a smart p'ek for once? :ph34r:

cecilia

Staff member
Yes, he was very smart. Especially the part where he climb through her window, haha.
HAHaha -- that was a good laugh -- i could not agree more.

Willy was pretty smart in Fai Luong - except when he got himself in trouble with n'ek and then he dig himself out of the trouble with the help of his mother -- He even CONCLUDED that she was pregnant with his child lOl

Major MAHASAK for believing and trusting Wanida when he comes to realize that his mother is evil lol .. he even sneak time to be alone with her -- lied to his girlfriend/fiance just so he can have time alone with wanida lOl

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i think vee was smart in "liam ruk" : the only p'ek who confess his love immediately to the n'ek! he saw her and bang: already in love. i like how he shows his love for her, even tawan see it immediately.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Rome (Nadda) in Kularb Rai Narm. Whenever the nang'rai calls him up he will call the nang'ek and the other people for help!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
hehe, true rome was pretty smart in that lakorn, i like the 'dog part' it cracks me up. ploy got burn pretty bad too. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rome (Nadda) in Kularb Rai Narm. Whenever the nang'rai calls him up he will call the nang'ek and the other people for help!
He was only smart that one time ahaha and then later on. But I guess he wasn't dumb either. He was just the nice guy. This is why I cannot stand super duper nice guy. They can be way too nice.

And who could ever forget the dog scene. If I was Nan, I would be so humiliated, probably never show my face again lol