Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of Them

• or I Dont Know?

• Total voters

triANGgo

lekie_lucious

As You All May Know, an MTV's show call "A Shot At Love With Tila Tequila" has been getting high ratings.... i personally myself is a big fan of this show and i stay tune every Tuesday Night @10pm est time. i was just wanting to see if anyone else in SW watches it and also... who do u thinks gunna win at the end??

do u think should or would win??:

Bobby??

A real sweetheart, Bobby puts his girlfriends first and foremost, but he sometimes has issues trusting them because he's been cheated on more than once. Currently attending film school, he's now actively searching for his perfect leading lady....

or Dani??

Tomboyish Dani describes herself as being "futch" -- not quite feminine but not quite butch either. She's a firefighter by day and a quiet, shy romantic at night. Could she be the one that sets Tila Tequila's heart...

dfemc

sarNie Adult
whoah, what is this all about....sweeet, they allow girls to hook up with girls. oh i gotta watch this, but i don't have MTV, i'll have to youtube it somehow. that tequila girl's cute tho, but she's not my type and neither or the boy n the futch. who are u cheering for lekkie?

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
hmmm imma have to go with Dani b/c i felt she and Tila has a stronger connection..... i mean there's a 50% chance Bobby will win cause he's a dude but i guess we'll have to wait and see......

so go Dani!! i think she's cute :)

Man, I tried watching this show, but I just can't. Saw the first episode then I'm like ugh whatever remind me so much of the Bachelor kind of deal. >.<"

Mae

sarNie Adult
Bobby is so sweet, I want it to be him....

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I like Bobby but he doesn't have the experience that Tila has Dani is more suited for her in my opinon eventhough i adore Bobby i predicted it would be down to these 2 and it did I don't know who will be the winner

Liberty

sarNie Adult
The show is bad but it's one of those shows you can't help watching.
It's like a train wreck, you know you shouldn't watch but you just can't help it.

I think she's going to choose Dani.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
The show is bad but it's one of those shows you can't help watching.
It's like a train wreck, you know you shouldn't watch but you just can't help it.
I think she's going to choose Dani.
Lol it's one of my Guilty Pleasures.......

ooOooo Tonight it's gunna air.... dont forget to watch all u Tila Fan Freaks.... hahhahhaaa

Rakniran

mang,the black dress that she wore on the last episode was so ugly.
But i love her hairstyle though..

Most of the outfits that she wear are so uglyyyyyyyyyy

she pick Bobby!!!!!!!!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
i'm still shocked she pick Bobby!!! i guess she likes guys more then girls righty???
Yes. Or maybe she's not really bi because I'm still not buying it. I wished she picked Dani because she would get the best of both worlds but I knew she would pick Bobby.

Was it me or did Bobby not look that excited to find out that he won?

Did you guys see the rapping part? lol, I was embarrass for them but Dani was pretty good.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
haha the rapping part was hilarious man.... Dani so did killed Bobby's part.. hhaha

i think the reason why bobby didnt seem too excited is because he thought Dani was gunna win... cause when he got to the platform... he said.. "i'm not confident at all" while u know dani was super confident that she was gunna win..... i kinda shed some tears for Dani cause it was just sad after she left and her little talk with the camera.... phew.....

so how do u think bobby and tila's gunna last?

well bi's are just bi-curious people..... most of them ends up choosing guys i've notice.... so it's okay

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Ok i cried she was like Dani Dani i thought she changed her mind. Did anybody watch the hangover Dani is still heartbroken. I like Bobby but i really thought she was gonna choose Dani 2. It was funny how Bobby was all shocked. I can't wait to watch the reunion that Vanessa girl is still a drunk lol

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I've only seen a couple of episodes but my favorite has to be the one where that one dude got kicked off and then wouldn't leave. He tried to pick a fight with everyone and then started banging on the door cause they wouldn't let him in.

These type of shows are so funny. They need to have Flavor of Love 3 soon.

Haha, what's a jobless college grad to do?

dfemc

sarNie Adult
oh this girl :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: it's actually interesting to hear about where this girl came from, she shure knows how to market herself. we'll see how long her stardom will last, but she's got it down, sex sells. she has the brain to make it where she is, i just wish she had more brains to truly represent where she came from. hahhaa... tila tila. dani still cute, she just gotta get a fix on her hair.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
oh this girl :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: it's actually interesting to hear about where this girl came from, she shure knows how to market herself. we'll see how long her stardom will last, but she's got it down, sex sells. she has the brain to make it where she is, i just wish she had more brains to truly represent where she came from. hahhaa... tila tila. dani still cute, she just gotta get a fix on her hair.
I know what you mean. The way she markets herself will only get her so far, if she wants to be a real actress or singer she needs to tone it down a bit because no one in the industry is going to take her seriously. They'll take one look at her and from all the work she's done already assume she's just a music video girl, you know the kind you see in low budget rap and Hip hop videos.

i seriously dont find her pretty at all..she somewhat remind me of ET...sorry...lol
:lol: That's kinda true. I'm from Houston and I know people who've met her in person, they said she seems pretty nice but she's not nearly as pretty in person.

Not all bi's go for men, normally bi's realize they're actually straight or gay.
I still think it's a sham though because I noticed how she dressed and acted around the lesbian families and the guy's families was different. When she visited Dani's friends and family she got really freaky, she was doing a pole dance for Dani's firefighter friends. C'mon, who does that sort of stuff to close friends of a potential boyfriend or girlfriend? It sends out the wrong message and it's disrespectful towards the person you're with.
But when she was with the guys' families, she was more reserved. She'd do a pole dance for Dani's friends but when she was upstairs in that other guy's room she was worried about the parents downstairs. :huh: