A sad lakorn became very sad

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Yes that is her!! I have a copy of the lakkorn I thought it was totally sad!
Especially the song I totally fell in love with the song and movie!!!
I really want the preak and nag ake together!! (Boy and benz) But she loved the other dude still!!
And he's such a gentleman(Boy)saying he'll wait for her to love him with all her heart!!!! :wub: :wub:

IT SUCKS SO BAD cause I want boy and benz to be in love not to have that third wheel!!!!
Cause in the past they were going to get married but Tipmanee died before they even go married!!!
Feel bad for Prasoul!!!!!! :( :(

WANT PART 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE PART 2!!! lol

P.S Can you make the song download-able

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yes that is her!! I have a copy of the lakkorn I thought it was totally sad!
Especially the song I totally fell in love with the song and movie!!!
I really want the preak and nag ake together!! (Boy and benz) But she loved the other dude still!!
And he's such a gentleman(Boy)saying he'll wait for her to love him with all her heart!!!! :wub: :wub:

IT SUCKS SO BAD cause I want boy and benz to be in love not to have that third wheel!!!!
Cause in the past they were going to get married but Tipmanee died before they even go married!!!
Feel bad for Prasoul!!!!!! :( :(

WANT PART 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE PART 2!!! lol

P.S Can you make the song download-able
I second to that, I really want Benz and Boy to end up together, so sad they didn't. and I also want them to have part 2 with both pranang, but its impossible to happen ever again.

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
maybe of the past mistake that benz had cause that separate them forever... pretty sad though for boy, benz, the bird lady and the other guy.