a romantic love comedy

pajnyiag

sarNie Egg
Mae said:
Hmmm..when this movie comes out I'll give it a shot..but not too fond of Kang Vang movies...just not that good...I remember watching Puag Thaum Ub..whatever you spell it and it was..ahemm.....confusing and one of the female leads couldn't even speak Hmong right...and the storyline jumped from place to place...storyline wasn't all that great.....after that...ummm..yeah, i don't really like Kang Vang's videos..but i'll give this one a shot, maybe he's progressed....
[post="13831"][/post]​
I think Kang Vang has definitely progressed in his filming career. His film group, Team Chow Fa won quite a few film awards in the past couple months (Source: Hmong Today). They were to create a film in 48 hours, I believe and to also present the final product in front of tons of people, including a professional Hollywood film creator. Including this, he has worked with Moua Lee (film director of "Nkauj Hli Txoj Hmoo" and "Kuv Leej Niam"), which already explains everything. The Hmong film industry is progressing (slowly, but steadily) and I think it's time for all of us to help SUPPORT those who are trying to show that Hmong people are just as talented as other ethnicities.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Kuv Leej Niam and Nkauj Hli Txoj Hmoo, those two movie wasn't inpressing me at all....i don't like both of the movie at all......but i'll give it a try for this movie......i hope it's good...i'll be looking forward to it....

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Here are some photograph examples of what Team Chow Fa (a film production crew) was working on over the last weekend. These photographs are related to our current project which is a romantic comedy entitled "Tou and Mai" which will be released July 2006.

For more pictures, prizes, and information about the movie, please visit our blog at: www.xanga.com/teamchowfa

Tou La, Jessica, and Boonme

Tou La, Jessica, and Boonme

Alex and Boonme

Thia

Kang Vang (Director, Editor, Producer) and Tengo Lor (Director's Assistant, Production Manager, Artistic Director)

credit to hmongblog

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i don't think it's release yet...'cause it says july 2006....

nence

sarNie Juvenile
well hope this is a good movie... usually hmong movie are really corny (no offense) but i might give tis movie a shot.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse

BE PART OF THE MOVIE
Register today to be an extra in the clubbing scenes at Moonlight Magic sports bar (Lucy’s)! You can be part of the “Tou and Mai� movie!

-Snacks will be provided
-Bring two sets of clubbing clothes
-6 hours duration shoot (be prepared to stay for the duration)
-Be credited in the movie

Registration deadline is due Sunday, December 18, 2005. Shoot day is Wednesday, December 21, 2005 at Moonlight sports bar from 5pm to 11pm. You MUST REGISTER by email or phone call to get in. For more information please contact Kang Vang at touandmai@gmail.com or call 651.331.8331

BE PART OF THE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
From the artists who brought you the H Project (Silence No More) compilation album. Ever thought about making music and sound scores for a movie? This is your chance! “Tou and Mai� is going to have an original soundtrack featuring music by Watching Leona, The Rice Channel, PHoice, Shattered Echo’Z and more! All songs must be in Hmong. Time is limited. You can be part of this project by contacting director Kang Vang at touandmai@gmail.com or call 651.331.8331

credit to hmongblog

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^thanks for sharing the news pepper uht! hm...a clubbing scene, eh? maybe i should register... B)

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
don't anyone think that the dude look too old for the girl...
by the way she is very pretty too...
this also seem like it going to be a very interesting move..
thank u for sharing...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
more updates on the movie......

Team Chow Fa
Pictures taken from the "Tou and Mai" movie set (scene 44). To see more pictures and find out opportunities to be part of the movie, please visit us: www.xanga.com/teamchowfa or email touandmai@gmail.com

< Mai has a hangover from last night

< Mai checks who has payed a visit

< "Would you rather go with him or me?"

< "Tou and Mai" living room set

credit to hmongblog

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
thanks for the pictures pepper uht..lol, this is the only hmong movie that im aniticipating...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^ahaha...i can already imagine what's going to happen...

lol, yeah now that i think about it, the main guy doesn't look all that good..i mean, he looks too old for her..and he looks really dumb in those pictures of him...