a riddle

none3

sarNie Hatchling
In a cabin, a man is dead. He is hung from a ceiling with a rope around his neck and the room is empty. Below him is a large puddle of water. How did he kill himself? Remember, the room is empty and there are no furnitures in the room to help him assist his death.

please, guess if you want to. :blink:

I want to know all the diffrent answers, this is a tricky riddle.

Nameless

N i n j a
I'm pretty sure I heard this one before. The dood was standing on a block of ice and then the ice melted and you could pretty much figure out the rest.

I'm just wondering though, he must have a lot of patience waiiting for his death since it takes a long time for the ice to melt :lmao: .

noungning

Heartless
aww marc u killed the riddle and the fella too...

okay another theory... the ceiling is about 3 feet high and the guy was sweating so there is a puddle of water. he bent his knees upawards as he hung himself to death...struggling and sweating creating that huge puddle of water lol.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
He was standing on a cube of ice.

But if that isnt the answer, then i give up. LOL I know i've heard this one before.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
Yup! your all right. He stood on a cube of ice and that's how he got himself hung and eventually died. I think that's a cruel way to die if you ask me.

thank you all for participating, I will try to find some more riddle and jokes :p

Hey NoungNing, I like your answer. I never thought about that. Way to go girl!!! :p

GueSs

TyziR
I have a riddle.

A family of four are trying to cross a river with a canoe that holds only 200 pounds.
They'll have to use this ONE canoe to cross the river.
The mother and father weighs 200 pounds each. The two twins weighs 200 total.
How do they cross the river using just that one canoe. (No crossing a bridge, swimming... etc.

And go!

~Sandy~

example: the dad canoes the mom across the river, comes back for 1 twin. Drop him off with the mom and then back for the last twin.

S

sunflower

Sadistic said:
I have a riddle.

A family of four are trying to cross a river with a canoe that holds only 200 pounds.
They'll have to use this ONE canoe to cross the river.
The mother and father weighs 200 pounds each. The two twins weighs 200 total.
How do they cross the river using just that one canoe. (No crossing a bridge, swimming... etc.

And go!
[post="78603"][/post]​

here is what i think...

the twins canoe over together.. total weight 200 lbs.

one of the twin stays on the other side and the other twin canoes back to the mom and dad... total weight 100 lbs.

the mom canoes over to the other side... total weight 200 lbs.

the twin who is already on that other side canoes back.. total weight 100 lbs.

the twins canoe over to the other side together again... total weight 200 lbs.

again one of the twin stays on the other side with the mom. and the other twin canoes back to the dad... total weight 100 lbs.

the dad canoes over to the other side... total weight 200 lbs.

the twin who is already on the other side with the mom and dad canoes back... total weight 100 lbs.

finally the twins canoe over together for the last time.. total weight 200 lbs.

DID I GET IT RIGHT????? ^_^

~Sandy~

Yeah i think sunflower is right, i forgot that mom and dad is 200lbs each. hehehee

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
yea sunflower is right .. this is like the same thing as the fox deer and grass it hink ahha .. but yea .. damn this is a FAT FAMILY! they better do the process of canoeing more often so they loose the weight! lolz..

i have one this a 2 step answer so it's pretty difficult and some might think it's stupid lolz

there's a man dead in the desert with no footprints around him butt naked with a straw in his hand.. how is this possible?

noungning

Heartless
can i answer the canoe one lol... the water wasn't deep so they walked across in the river lol.... haha

um the dead man no foot prints... he was going to skinny dip so he took off all his clothes... thinking he can use the straw as a breathing tube, but he had a sudden heart attack...the wind blew so hard it swept away the footprints...

gosh i'm bored lol