a place for ananberley fans

Step

Mrs James Ma
I say this to all Kim's P'eks pics. They look like wife and husband :p when I saw this I was like this  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:
peace said:
they are toooo perfect togetehr :drools: :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sooo sooo perfect i miss them soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much aaaaaaaaaaaa :spin: :weep: how much i hope i can see them together in a work lakorn, movie, event anything 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
such a loss for not having this two working together again in any work kind of work not just lakorn my sadness is on again :cry: sorry i can't stop complaining 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I saw that pic in IG and remembered you cry again :p  :ghehe:  :ghehe:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ananda is remaking 2 more korean dramas. He is busy for 2-3 years. Idk why they have to wait for lakorn. Ananberley can do movie also :shrug:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Ananda is remaking 2 more korean dramas. He is busy for 2-3 years. Idk why they have to wait for lakorn. Ananberley can do movie also :shrug:
that will be EPPPIIIIIICCCCCCC imagine ananberley in a movie :drools: :drools: saaaaaadddd  :unsure:  :unsure:

Step

Mrs James Ma
If its a movie, what genre and story you want??
peace said:
that will be EPPPIIIIIICCCCCCC imagine ananberley in a movie :drools: :drools: saaaaaadddd  :unsure:  :unsure:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
If its a movie, what genre and story you want??
hmm let me think a little , a drama romance movie where they will live a big love story like those in fairy tales , a story where they overcome all the obstacle , and inspiring one, something like that a strong love story :spin: i want it to have sadness and hardship and emotional love 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I understood. You want Kim to cry :p :loool:
peace said:
hmm let me think a little , a drama romance movie where they will live a big love story like those in fairy tales , a story where they overcome all the obstacle , and inspiring one, something like that a strong love story :spin: i want it to have sadness and hardship and emotional love 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I understood. You want Kim to cry :p :loool:
yes i want to see her cry and to play this struggle role i will be addicted to it and it will just magnificent to watch she is the best for me in delivering the pain when she act i can live the story to the fullest it just so beautiful to watch her a pure pleasure to me :heart: 

if they ever did a movie i want them in a story like this 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq6lsZoWcFE

Step

Mrs James Ma
Sweet November is a sad movie :cry: its easy for Kim to act like Sara cos she can cry beautifully, her acting is like real. The pain also looks real :phew: well if its a story like sweet novvember, I just want Ananberley live together  in the end :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh how i wish my dream come true i will go extra crazy , i will cryy sooooo much with them i still remember how i cried with them in this scene 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the power of this scene make me scream everytime the way they exchanged the stares is suppper high magnificent amazing no word needed :shock2: :shock2: :drool: