a place for ananberley fans

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
every time i watch some clip of  tiger  i want to come here and cry  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  give me my ananberley again 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Calm down. Take deep breathe Peace :)
:cry: :cry: :cry: :phew: :phew: :phew:  they jus have the ultimate chemistry and the great talent as actors that satisfy my fantasy world when   watching  a couple on_screen the best of the best for me can't get over them no matter how time pass *sigh* 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I don't even want to talk about ananberley. I should cry with you if I talk. Ananda's behaviour with Kim made me to ship them. On screen they are so good together like a couple. Just likes on IG is not enough :no: But they are sooo busy to meet  -_-

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I don't even want to talk about ananberley. I should cry with you if I talk. Ananda's behaviour with Kim made me to ship them. On screen they are so good together like a couple. Just likes on IG is not enough :no: But they are sooo busy to meet  -_-
at least a photoshoot or a presenter for a product that's the least of the least but it seems soo difficult to happen i really really really sooo badly want to see them act again or to meet again give them a movie people if you can't give them lakorn aaayyyyy i should just be quite excuse me i feel depressed to have them :coverlaf: 

i should not go to rewatch tiger often or i will go nut but since i was doing the compilation of kim kiss in tiger i watched the clips and the result my ananberley fever went very high can't control it now