A-Pacts

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i like one of their song track 3 called por sorry i think the girls can't sing only one songs good in there

Vanida

Save World Save Life
aww i do but i delete the boring songs the songs i only have it the one i like "por" if sarn wasn't down for the past week i would of upload it for u but i can upload my favorite one ok :)

sarocha said:
Do you have their album?
[post="2637"][/post]​

sarocha

sarNie Egg
Vandia said:
aww i do but i delete the boring songs the songs i only have it the one i like "por" if sarn wasn't down for the past week i would of upload it for u but i can upload my favorite one ok :)
[post="2722"][/post]​

could you upload them i want to hear it please............... : :)
thanks in advance ja

Vanida

Save World Save Life
sarocha said:
could you upload them i want to hear it please............... : :)
thanks in advance ja
[post="3032"][/post]​
check it on laotian d/l section i upload it there :) ok Sarocha

Keomany

Music.heal.All
Vanida said:
i like one of their song track 3 called por sorry i think the girls can't sing only one songs good in there
[post="2253"][/post]​
umm...never heard of it...have picture or song?>

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Keomany said:
umm...never heard of it...have picture or song?>
[post="25439"][/post]​

check the laotain d/l section :)

destiny411

Idyllic
A’Pact, the latest hot band from Valentine Music, will release a special album and a VCD next year
as a thank you to their fans.

This is sensational group consists of three boys and two girls , whose names are Tavixay Xaythilath
(Tar), Soulasith Pysanon (Sam), Athsaliyaphong Bouppha (Bee), Chantaphone Southtavong (Toun) and
Souksavanh bounmark (Dee). They are all students. The songs that are hot on the airwaves right now
are “Kho Vela Tham Chai�, “Hua Ngu�, “Khao Chai Leuyang� and “Mee Phieng tae jao�

The band’s fan club is growing day by day, as a result, their first CD was sold out during the
boat Race Festival in Vientiane last month, and more than 20,000 copies have now been sold.

The leader of the band, Tavixay Xayphilathsoulisith, said “ Early next year we plan to release a
special album to thank our fans and then we will release a karaoke VCD.

We first went to Valentine Music two year ago for training and learn how to write lyrics. The
special songs on our first album are mee phieng thae jao and Kor Vela tam jai because they were
difficult to create and to sing, because the lyrics are sung by each of us in turn. “Commented
Tavixay�

Two months ago we were invited to Udontany province in Thailand to perform at a concert
to raise money from Charity, he added.

Last week the band was invited by Lao ITECC to perform at a trade fair in Champassak
province for three days. Now they are in Savannakhet province, where star phone (Lao Asia Telecom)
has asked them to play at a trade fair at the National games. They also took to stage at the
National Culture hall in Vientiane on Saturday on occasion of World AIDS Day, at the invitation of
the Vientiane Youth Center for Health and Development.

Credits to : LAO UPDATE