A new movies release and new music video coming soon

leek18

sarNie Adult
hey i finally found the cover of the movie that you guys talking about i mean Xab Thoj and Hnub Lis daim new movie and also Tub Yaj and Cheng Vang music video coming soon...

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
...i dont want to watch it ...but my brother does...
but sumhow i do want to see xab thoj and hnub lis.......
i look weird but i lyke xab and her..

neena

sarNie Adult
i already bought it. its very funny. i liked it. the story isn't new but the acting was good so i liked it. it really goes with the hmong life...hahaha. there is still part 3 coming.

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
me too i love Xab and Hnub together they make a really
cute couple...and i like the characters Xab makes Hnub plays
she doesn't match the sad or not rich N'eks can't waitfor part 3 either!!

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
me too i love Xab and Hnub together they make a really
cute couple...and i like the characters Xab makes Hnub plays
she doesn't match the sad or not rich N'eks can't waitfor part 3 either!!

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
hey i finally found the cover of the movie that you guys talking about i mean Xab Thoj and Hnub Lis daim new movie and also Tub Yaj and Cheng Vang music video coming soon...

hey!...where did u get the over at?......are longcheng market sailing them?....please tell me cuz if they're sailing, i'm seriously seriously seriously seriouly gonna go buy it....

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
I saw Xab and Hnub's movie. It's pretty funny. Xab and Hnub's role in here is similar to their role in Khib Ciaj and Khib Tuag. Story plot is nothing new. Same thing you see in other movies produced but the comdey and action is worthwhile.

As for Tou and Chen's music video I haven't seen it yet. If anyone see it please let us know if it's worth buying.

traci_vaj

sarNie Egg
That movie is really funny. I think that boy knows english...I mean not good english but old folk english. But over all, the movie is worth your money.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
i saw the one with xab thoj ahahah it's pretty funny i love the parts where his parents are like "hais lus meeka yooj yim npaus nos sim qhov ntswg hais xwb..." something like that ahahha mang it's hilarious

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
i havn't seen Tou's MV
but i seen half of the mv from the place i work at
International market p[lace at MN
and it seems kind of werid lol
i don't like Tou's new song about him loving any kind of girl old, divorce, young and stuff
cause u know of the stupid rumors!

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
i bought this movie and i think that the preview was way funnier than the movie.
i also think that this movie is just like Khib Ciaj and Khib Tuag.
yea i think it is basicly the same thing. its just that he really doesnt beat her up badly in this one. it was really funny though but i thought it took kinda too long. anyways it was still a good movie.
and yea xab thoj is my uncle from my mom's side