A National Hmong Event (BIG BANG)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
A National Hmong Event (BIG BANG)

On Wednesday, which is April 30, 2008, please wear a white shirt and black pants. On the white shirt, write "April 30, 1975" on it. That date resembles the day the American troops were pulled out of Saigon and left our Hmong people in the jungles of Laos. That day was the start of the genocide for our people. Our main goal on April 30, 2008 is to show our community that even after 33 years, we still remember those who are still in Laos fighting for their lives. We also want to make our community aware of the genocide in Laos.

If you do support our mission on April 30, 2008, please do wear a white shirt (with "April 30, 1975" on it) and black pants.

Just as a FYI, this is a national event that most Hmong organizations and associations are doing. Every organizations and associations are doing something special in remembrance of those who passed away and are still fighting. You can do something at your schools on this day as well. Or just simply wear the black and white on April 30, 2008.

Thank you all for reading and for your support.

i don't know why some people give such a negative feedback on this event..if you have someting crappie to say..just save it please....

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
i love my hmong people and finally i know what is really the date because i don't when did the genocide thing begin. If I know about this early then I would do it but when I heard about it, it too late and I don't have much time to do that.

Please Support The Hmong!!!!!!!!!!!! And Love Your Culture If You Are Hmong!!!!!!!!!

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
YES, please support peb haiv Hmoob...even if you don't think it's a good idea, even if you don't think it'll work...Today, 33 years ago, was when the Hmong people were officially out of a home...Hmoob poob teb chaws...And there are still many of us back in Laos fighting for our lives. Like it or not, peb yog Hmoob ib yam, we are all Hmong. If African-Americans still remember the pain and struggle they went through after 100 years (as they rightfully should), 33 years is nothing for the Hmong people.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
so glad many hmong ppl at my school wore white today even on a short notice..LOL...a lot of ppl asked about my shirt...ehehe...and they were educated!

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
really!!!!!!!!! that good!! maybe it was such a nice day to see them wear all of those white shirts

so glad many hmong ppl at my school wore white today even on a short notice..LOL...a lot of ppl asked about my shirt...ehehe...and they were educated!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T sadly i fogot to wear this today i wore blue.. T_T .. i enter the car n was like.. omg nooooooooooooooooooooo .. i was so mad at myself... but i didnt see much hmong peepz at my skool where it today though.. hmmm ..

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
also, you could write on the back "Happy 21st Bday Angelxmdawb!" haha... ;P just kidding. I was so sick this week that I couldn't even participate :( oh well.. next year then.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
also, you could write on the back "Happy 21st Bday Angelxmdawb!" haha... ;P just kidding. I was so sick this week that I couldn't even participate :( oh well.. next year then.
ehehe u're too cute...my guy friend's bday was on the 30th too..he thought i was wearing a T-shirt for him...too bad i didn't even know it was his bday...shame on me -_-

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
wow nice...thanks for keeping our hmong people alives....i loved my people but it's so sad that i kept hearing Hmong genocided Hmong! how gay!
that's why i sort of have hatred among our pepos...well sorry if i screwed it....but it's the truth.....All this shit happened because of hardcore gangster related!! well have you watched the news lately?? Damn, hmong people died everyday especially my relative, cousins, family traits..etc......i heard too muchie=)
this year has been very bad....oh gosh why did it have to happened on my 2008 grad year??!!! ...... well i just worried that in the future we are no longer exist....

^^^Hmong is putting themselves down^^^
That's why we got no land, no nothing, no education, no building, no products, no exchange, no interest, no government/leader...besides GVP...,etc...

.....give me your opinions you all......

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
That's true, the Hmong these days lack a support system.... Maybe our generation would become the new generation with the support and care of each other and build our way up to the top? :)

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
I did not know about this. I missed it! =( Oh well. Next year I will then. Thanks for sharing.

xaxab

sarNie Egg
I remember that day.I wore a stripe black & white shirt that day and went to the bank to cash my check and some guy yelled "Bank Robber!"