a n i e ' i s m

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
thanks guys =] tis was really random n i was tinkin hw wuld aum's album cover look like if he ever becomes a singer lol. this is the result:

p/s that's not aum's body btw, he's wayyy buffier, i love the concept of this pic so i did manipulation =]

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
okays, thanks to aiko's latest post...i went n google for kao and guess wat? i'm totally OBSESSED with this guy who's 5 years younger than me lol. he's my latest obsession, so photogenic (do expect more of my works featuring him =P)

dont y'all think he's like a mix of ken and aum? ahaha

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Kao is one gorgeous boy!

Hmmm, I see Ken's hair shape & Aum's appearance on Kao :] but that's just me. Oh and Aum's thick eye brows ^_^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ahaha thanks noy!

--

aite, these are font templates i did juz in case y'all wana ps but lazy to do the fonts. just use tis template n den blend it into ur artwork.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the poster with aum, i was sure it was his body but you wrote no. very good!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahahaha... awwwe.. who wouldn't love kao.. he's just too adorable XD.. sigh.. he's 2 years younger than me T_T.. lol..

lovely job anie.. & i love them templates too.. will use them in my artwork later one XD..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ahaha thanks gurl =]

--

ok, since i love ATEAM so much. and yes, i HATE that fugly SONKRAN or w.e KRAN. *shakes head* y dont both of them juz hook up alrdy...=[...so here's my own photoshoot of ateam. i wont say its the best but it'll do for nw ;)

n there u go, frm the such beautiful photoshoot concept (but it was ruined by songkran's >( face) after putting in aum...i feel so calm~ LOL!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
buaha when did they have a photoshoot together ay :p
awesome stuff dearest anie xD like i have new pics now to ps kekekekekekeke muahahaahahhaha
more more xD

LiiL_La0_GiiRl_6

sarNie Juvenile
whoa those look so real! if you didn't say they were manipulations I would have believed they were real haahhha

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Love the manipulated Anie! Aff looks so much better with Aum than the Songkran dude. Yea, I'm not feeling him much at all >__<

Is Anie still in the mood for request? If yes, I'll make one :)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
thankssss gurls =]

--

aite here's something i did. idk y'all be the judge...i feel like something is missing in it. anyhow. it's my new fanfic title and i alrdy posted it in the ff section =]

here's the original pic just in case y'all wana ps it too ;)

p/s it was originally a janie n mario pic