A Moment in Truth [CH.16 is up 12/11]

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
CHAPTER 2

“So that is it, what you wanted.” Ann sat across from Akarin in the dinning room, of

his gigantic home.

“Yes, your company is that much to ask for? All I need is for you to stay in the house with me, and every night I want to

have dinner here with you and your son.”

Akarin loves the time when Tik was just a little boy running around the house with his toys in his arms, it brings back precious memories

he use to have with his son. He wants Ann to be here so he could have old times back just the way things were when his wife was still alive.

He loves his wife very much, but since she past away he was a lonley man, Everyday he comes home feeling empty, there is no one by his side

to shares his happy time or bad times with.

***Flash back****

The night when he met her in the company was the night she had brought her son

with her. The babysitter was not feeling well so she has no choice but to bring her

son to work. There’s no one there anyway, she would have thought, Lek. is only 6

year of age, so he is not going to listen to what his mother says, when he had the

chance he ran out and play alone. That's when Akarin walk into Lek. At that

moment Akarin fell imediately in love with Lek., he had reminded Akarin of Tik, The one son who had abandon him.

***END FLASH BACK***

"Ann I want to go home.” Lek. tugs to his mom.

“Yes we will honey, we will go to our new home, and this time we will stay there

for a long time.”

Akarin look at the two, the way Lek addresses her surprises him. Why did he call her by

her name? Ann could tell by the look on Akarin’s face. She didn’t want to tell him,

that her son stops calling her mommy because she was never around, she had to go from jobs to jobs to make ends meet, so Lek gets the

idea from a lakorn and starts calling her by her name instead to show her that he does not keep her as his mom.

“You don’t have to tell me, what’s between you and your son is not my business.”

“How about I walk you to your new home?” Akarin suggest to Lek, he holds on to Lek's hand and Ann followed not far behind.

Holding onto Lek's hands remind Akarin of the time he use to have with Tik, “How about a piggy back ride.” Akarin

suggested again.

“Yay!. Lek was excited. Ann smiled she never seen her son this happy before. Akarin is just like the father that Lek never had.

----

“Tik where are you going.” Aom walks in to see her man packing.

“Sweetheart I have to go back to Thailand, I have some business to take care of". Tik is packing his personal with anger leaving Aom in confusion,

she doesnt understand why he is in such a hurry. “I will leave tonight".

“What, what about your job?” Aom was worried about him.

“Don’t worry honey I will be back, I have ask for a few weeks leaves,” Aom was

still worried. “I will be back before our wedding.“

“You better, or else I’ll marry someone else.” She threatens.

“I have to go now my flight departs in an hour.” She gives him a kiss on the cheeks and he leaves the condo

with his luggage.

----------

“Tik I’m so glad you call this morning” Sasit said as she walked over to him, Tik was grabbing

his luggage.

“I’m sorry to have bothered you early on the Saturday morning.” Tik pushes his

luggage to greet his aunt.

“Oh my you have grown.” Sasit remember seeing him 6 years ago, when he left

for college. “A very handsome man now.” She

compliments.

“ Pe Tik.” a familar voice sounded . “I miss you so much.”

“Hey.” Tik answered remembered his cousin. “Wow you have grown to become a

beautiful woman.” He teased. When the time Tik’s mother died, she was there beside him all the way; she is a

wonderful friend and cousin to him.

Kwan laughs at his compliment, it's first time he's ever said something nice to her,

usually he'd teased or make fun of her .

“Where is my cousin in-law.” Kwan looks around as try to find Aom. “ I can’t wait to see Aom , where is she?" replied Kwan

“She’s not coming honey, she has some personal business to take care of" answered Tik

“I think she has a lot of planning to do, since the wedding is a month from now,

and her soon to be husband is leaving her to deal with everything alone!" Kwan

joked.

“Yes, I am lucky to have her in my life, Aom is a very special to me , a girl almost to perfect," said Tik

( which he has second thought if he is good enough for her. )

They walk out to the car. Tik replied“Look at this place it changes so much since I

was gone.”

“Coffee, just what I wanted.” Akarin replied while trying to sit up on his bed.

“I haven’t prepared breakfast yet, I know you would like coffee instead.” said Ann

Akarin had spend three night in a row in the other wing of the mansion, he loved

staying there playing with young Lek. The little one have so much energy, Akarin

couldn’t even keep up.

“How is Lek?.” question Akarin

“Still sleeping, you are a very bad influence on him, keeping him up so late.”

jokingly replied Ann

“Ann!.” Akarin put the coffee by the night stand, “All I wanted was yours and Lek

company, but since you moved in, I have taken more advantage from you.” Akarin

felt bad for what he did.

“No Khun, you never took advantage of me, you are such a gentleman, and I just

can’t thank you enough for helping my son and I, I just hope there would be

more things I could do to repay you ”in a very sincere voice replied Ann.

Spending all these time with Akarin, Ann understand this man, all he wanted was a

family, someone he could talk with, and a little child he could love. Ann respected

him even more when he confesses what his intention was with her, all he wanted

was to be Lek's Godfather and take her in as his god sister.

“How about all of us go shopping together, I know that Lek. will need a new outfit

for his new school.”

Ann was happy that Akarin don’t force her to his demand.

“Ok than I will go back to the big house, to get ready.” Akarin said

Ann said “In that case I will get Lek. ready.”

Akarin walk back to the west wing of the house excited that he and Ann will be spending more together

As he walks in, there was a very familiar face

there. He was shock to see that one person he wanted to see most, the one

person who abandon him. “Tik.” Akarin replied under his breath, he remembers him

perfectly.

“Yes, I have returned Akarin.” shooting his father a sharp look Tik answered

“When did you get here?” Akarin speaks calmly. Akarin was happy to see him, almost cried

in joy, but he can’t let his son knows this.

Tik said with sarcasm “Well I would have not return, but since I heard about

you, I just had to come see for my own eyes!.”

Akarin would never think the news would spread so fast. “Well then what do you

want.”

“For you to throw the tramp out of this house.” Tik demanded roughly.

“What.” Akarin was seeing how angry Tik was, "how can he be cruel like this"

thinking in his head.

”Yes you heard right Akarin, I will do what I want ” shouted Tik

“Right, just how you wanting a life in America, why did you returned Tik, why don’t

you just live your life and let me live mines the way that i want.” Akarin didn’t like

the behavior his son is giving, from a young sweet boy to a very mean man.

“Akarin do what I ask for, or things will go more left than it already is.” Tik gets

up and walk away, giving his father the cold blooded look.​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so akarin just wants ann and lek's company....gasp ann has a son (is it really hers...i wonder who the father is) but sad how she's not around a lot and so her son doesn't call her mom or mommy....tik is back ^^ but shocker how he has a fiance, aom, already...oOOoOooO

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
so akarin just wants ann and lek's company....gasp ann has a son (is it really hers...i wonder who the father is) but sad how she's not around a lot and so her son doesn't call her mom or mommy....tik is back ^^ but shocker how he has a fiance, aom, already...oOOoOooO
so much to find out, too bad only 2 chapters so far

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hmmm i think akarin wanted tik to be home before he dies or something..and it just so happens that he found ann and lek...and with ann living there and having a job at their company, tik won't like it..so then he is mean towards her..i think that lek will like tik a lot though...something has to happen with aom though...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol...i will...after finish up my other two...right now i'm have a writer's block of what should happen next..but i told myself to finish them by the end of this month :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
just caught up on this one... I like the concept.. reminds me of SB, but it has its own style. I like it! so Akiran isn't a pervert I hope... lol

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
ohh... akarin is so kind... but he's so lonely... at least now he got someone to accompany him... oh my.. tik misunderstand his father...

update more please... i want to know whether akarin will call ann and her son to move out or not... :)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
CHAPTER 3

“Ann” Akarin called from his cell phone. “I’m very sorry I can’t make it today.”

“Oh ok.” Ann was a little disappointed and confused why the sudden change of plans. “I will just go with Lek, don't worry about it.”

“ You two have fun.” Akarin hangs up the phone, and sat on his bed. “I know you will come son” He said to himself

“Lek honey let’s get going.” Ann called her son from afar.

Lek ran out to meet his mom. “Where is Uncle. Akarin” As he looked around.

“He can’t make it” she held on to his hand as they walk to her car.

“So what do you want to do today?.” Ann asks Lek while driving.

“I don’t know Ann, I never did get to pick.” Lek was disappointed, when shopping

with Ann, he can’t buy anything, she always had a reason of not buying it, and she

end up getting him things he didn’t want instead.

Ann looked at her son as he look down. “This time you can pick.” She smile when

he look up with a big smile also.

“Yeah, even a video game?.” Lek asked

“ Sure, you can get it.” Ann replied

Lek was very excited, so he got up to hug his mom. Ann hadn’t felt this in a long

time.

Tik is driving back to aunt Sasit house, after leaving his father very distraught, he felt kind of satisfied with a smirk

on his face a sense of job well done. He comes to a stop light and a woman crosses the street . He couldnt believe his eyes, was it really her?

or just a figment of his imagination. He replied in shock " Ann! " with a blank stare , she's gone already.

Kwan replied " What is it Tik? what did you see?"

Tik looks around one last time. Remembering what he had just saw , then turns the car around.

“ Pe Tik!.” Kwan said. She wonder, "hopefully it's not Ann I heard". Tik looks sadden , The thought of saying her name just brings back sad memories .

“Pe Tik she’s up there now, happpiest as can be, don’t worry about her anymore,”

Kwan trying to cheer him up.

“ Kwan, don’t worry about me, I’m a content man now, and soon to be a very happy husband, I know Ann would be happy for me.”

“Yeah you better be or else Aom will hear about you.” Kwan joked.

Tik couldn’t stop thinking of the woman he just saw.

Tik can’t denied what he'd just seen, he still remember her perfectly, and the feeling he felt, was just the same 6 years ago when they were together.

Kwan a little irratated said “Tik maybe you were just hallucinating,"

“Yeah maybe you are right.” with a soft voice Tik said

*** FLASH BACK*****

At their beach house

“I don’t care Ann, I love you and want to be with you, and I don’t care what my

father says.” Tik said, holding on to his bag and walks out.

“But Tik, I don’t, I…I don’t want you and your father to fued because of me! shooken up Ann replied

“Ann, all I want is you right now, my mother pass away 5 years ago, and all my

father thinks about is working, and he wanted to send me away to America, you know I can’t go, especially without you beside me.”
said Tik

Ann sadden “Tik…I… are you sure,”

“Yes now let's get going I don’t want my father to know I have left him.” in a hurry Tik replied

Ann held on to his hand as he lead the way. She trusted him completely .

“Ann you get in first, I will be back.” Tik kisses her on the cheek and helps her up on the boat.

“Tik I…i….” Ann was scared to let him leave.

“Don’t worry everything will be okay, once we leave Pattaya we will be safe, my

father won’t be able to part us again.” Tik said with confidence. Then he walks away. Ann looks at him from afar, once he’s gone she
went inside.

About 15 minutes passes by, finally Tik was back, but once he got back to the

boat it was gone. It was about 100 yards off the shore and the storm were

coming in. “Ann.” He cried her name. “Ann.” He cried louder.

Minutes later she walk out side the boat and realize it was floating away. “Tik!.”

she screams for him. “Tik.” she was more frighten.

“ Help me!.” She cried again, Ann was frighten because she can’t swim.

The storm was coming in harder

****END FLASH BACK****

Then he woke up from his dream. Tik wakes up in sweats, the night mare is

returning, the day he lost Ann is lingering in his mind again. He knew coming

back to Bangkok is a bad idea.

The next morning

“Kwan are you coming with me.” Tik said heading out the door.

“I don’t want to be between you and your father Pe Tik, you go ahead.” said Kwan

Sasit sees Tik walk out and rushes toward him right away.

“Yes, I’m winning Uncle Akarin.” Lek was excited. “You are a good player.” Akarin was happy their both having a good

time playing video games that Lek's mom bought for him yesterday and next thing you know someone makes a rude appearence in the house.

Tik rudely makes his way in the west wing of the mansion

“Akarin why didn’t you do as I ask yesterday.”

“Tik.” Akarin looks up at him. “What are you doing here.”

“I came here to make sure, that the whore was out of this house.”

“Lek you go into your room honey,” Akarin didn’t want this to involve a little kid. Lek

ran into his room.

“Let’s go.” Akarin pulled Tik .

Tik swings his arm away from his father's pull “No not until I talk with your mistress, and tell her to get out!,

Now where is she? is she hiding from me, afraid of what I might do to her.” Tik looks around the house, but the girl was not there.

“I think she’s in the kitchen Tik, let’s go there.” His aunt Sasit butts in.

Tik looks up and around and began walking.

“No Tik, this is my house!" replied Akarin

“Watch me.” Tik pushes his father aside and walks in.

Akarin tried to stop him again, but Sasit holds onto him, so Tik could go.

Ann was in the kitchen preparing drinks for the boys, “I bet those two are very

thirsty right about now.” she said to herself as she was putting the drinks on the tray.

Tik spots her in the kitchen with her back turn from him

“You must be the tramp my father…..” Tik didn’t get to finish his sentence when he

see her, when she turn her face towards him. “Ann.” He forgotten what was going

on.

Ann then drops the tray full on drinks, she look into his eyes, as he did the same.

Minutes later someone came in. “Miss are you alright.” The servant came in.

Ann replied "im ok" she kneels down picking up the broken glass

the servant replied "miss i can take care of it"

"thanks " said Ann as she gets back up. Tik couldn’t look anywhere but her, that image he know

he hadn’t forget.​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp OMG they were once lovers..tik and ann...noooo wayy.... =O and tik is so shocked to find her in his father's home...and ann's shocked to see tik again..so sad with the boat thing and all :(

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
That's so sad and mysterious...I wonder why Tik thought Ann had died and what Ann thought in return. I also hope that little Luk starts calling Ann mommy again...its sad when a child is so disconnected from his mom. Great fic, by the by! I hope you update soon!

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
OHHH... tik and ann is lovers last time... i have a feeling that lek is tik's son.. hehe...

now they met each other.. guess what will tik do to her???

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
That was a shocker... ahh.. he now knows that his father's "tramp" was once Ann the person he was in love with. Wow.. getting intersting!