A Man We Love to Hug

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
This interview is credited to Julie at Interlove Forum. After reading this interview, my heart started pumping and tears started rolling. Por is such a wonderful person!! His answers captured my heart once again. He's just absolutely PERFECT!!

1. List three words to describe you:

"Endurable, tough and funny"

2. A nickname your friends gave you:

"Ai Tid and Boreerum"

3. What brings happiness to you on Friday night around midnight?

"Hanging in my bedroom, watching movies, listening to music and singing"

4. Something good that you've done and can still remember till this day?

"Charity work at the home for disabled children. Seeing them happy makes me feel good" :shock:

5. Girls that gets you excited in 5 minutes?

"Confident girls...they have some kind of power that makes you feel they're sexy"

6. 3 qualities that you look for in the future mother of your children:

"Loves me, love my children, hardworking and we can click with each other"

7. What can't you live without on your bed?

"Blankets...I can't live without warmth (kard kwarm ob oon)"

8. When was the last time you cried?

"When my high school friend died in an accident before I got a chance to say goodbye"

9. Your favorite X-rated movie?

"Love Actually, because love comes before sex"

10. What was the manliest thing you've done?

"While I was eating on the side of the road, I saw someone got run over so I took that person to the hospital and organized everything as if he was my relative" :wub:

11. Why should girls all over the world hug you?

"Because I'm me? I don't know how to explain"

12. Your image at 60?

"Sitting at home watching the grandchildren go to school"

13. If you could have another body part, what would that be?

"An eye on my forehead so I could see more things"

14. Your most revealing night wear?

"Most revealing would have to be nothing"

15. What do you do often for your mom?

"Make her smile, teaser her, buy her presents"

16. Advertise your mom's cuteness?

"She never forces me to get good grades or make a choice to go to what school. She cares about me in every way. She's the cutest mom in the world"

17. What makes you smile everytime you think?

"My home in Boreerum"

18. Your idol?

"My dad. He's a great guy and a great leader in the family. He never thinks to have a mistress. I want to be like him"

19. While watching a movie with your girlfriend, where do you place your right hand?

"On her lap or hold her hand. Gee...we're only at the movies" LOL

20. What would you do for the country if you become prime minister?

"Put away all the electrical cords on the street and move them under ground. I think the mayor could even do this" :sxc

21. What's love?

" I don't know. It's something that you can feel, but can't explain"

22. Love makes you:

"Smile and have energy to carry on. Love is a good inspiration" :w000t:

Source: Sudsupda Magazine (August 2006)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
There's just countless reasons to love Por. LOL. He's awesome in every way!! I admire his passion, genuine characteristics, and his love for the community. Words cannot express how much love I have for Por....LOL. He's just too perfect!! I'm proud of his achievements!! I wish there were more people like him out there. The world would be so much more beautiful...Most celebrities are so selfish and full of nonsense. Their main focus is beauty, sex appeal and competition. They care less about what's going on around them, unlike Por. He's a shining star... :shocked:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
navy said:
Por is such a sweet man. I'm happy to be one of his fans.
[post="168485"][/post]​
Por is a true sweetheart. I agree, I'm thankful to be one of his committed fans too. LOL. The more I know about Por, the more touching and inspiring he becomes.

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
TRUE TRUE TRUE... EVERYONE IS SO RIGHT ABOUT HIM... loved his responses and the way he cares about his family and his community.... lucky im one of his #1 fan!!!love him so much!!!!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
lovely_jenny said:
TRUE TRUE TRUE... EVERYONE IS SO RIGHT ABOUT HIM... loved his responses and the way he cares about his family and his community.... lucky im one of his #1 fan!!!love him so much!!!!!
[post="169523"][/post]​
Welcome to the Por club, lovely_jenny. LOL. I'm so glad you are also his #1 fan!! :w000t: