A Love To Kill

Hiatus

Super Momo
HEre's Bi's new drama with Shin Mina it aired on 31st, so basically there's 2 eps that was release. The director is the dude from MISA I think it looks like a really good movie but there's a lot of similarity btw Bi and So ji Sub.. that bothers me a little...

but is anyone else watching this? I'll post more info later

This Love I Want To Kill IJUKSA

Episode 01 : Clubbox // Clubbox Soft Sub // Clubbox HardSubbed // Direct download Hard Subbed

Episode 02 : Clubbox // Clubbox Soft Sub // Clubbox HardSubbed // Direct download Hard Subbed

Episode 03 : Clubbox // Clubbox Soft Sub // Clubbox HardSubbed // Direct download Hard Subbed

Episode 04 : Clubbox // Clubbox Soft Sub // Clubbox HardSubbed // Direct download Hard Subbed

Episode 05 : Clubbox // Clubbox Soft Sub // Clubbox HardSubbed // Direct Hard Subbed Download

Episode 06 :Clubbox // Clubbox Soft Sub // Direct Hard Subbed Download

Episode 07 : Clubbox // Direct non sub file //Direct Download Hardsubbed // Direct Download Soft Sub // Direct Download Hard Subbed

Episode 08: Clubbox // Direct Non sub file // D-addict Soft Sub:shocked: // Direct Download Hard Subbed

Episode 09: Direct Download High Quality // D-Addict Direct Download English Sub // Direct Download Hard Subbed

Episode 10: Direct Download High Quality VDO // D-Addict Direct Download English Sub

Editted:
*pix credit: KBS // Sexybi Subbing Team // Sarnworld :wub:
Credits:
This is Crazy Fan Sub! Please Keep All Credits.
Get it FREE at sexy-bi.net ~ d-addicts.com.
TEAM WORK RULES!!!!
Translator: eulicid
Timers +Editors: cecilia, becu, ay_link, *ayu*, jenni
Upload: freya1507/shikin/sexybi

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
watch 1st ep...can't tell if I like it or not yet...but it's sure is very diff role for Rain...thanks for sharing btw

numfon

sarNie Adult
kying89 said:
someone can upload this drama!~
it'll be great...
[post="37331"][/post]​
ergh..i second that request..hopefully someone would upload it soon naa.. :sweat:

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
:w000t: :w000t:

actually I just watched it yesterday... but dun want to upload cuz there's not sub yet... soo still waiting for the sub =)

i'm gonna watch epi 2 now LoOOL no i dun have time later...

u guys really want to watch it without sub ? I will upload for u guys

or maybe Cecilia have the sub ?

cecilia

Staff member
^i have the sub...
which version did you download?...the hq or lq?..

cuz i only have the sub for the hq version only...

but i watched it live..was so excite..i could not go to sleep the night before..and have to have Karen call me from singapore to wake me up..kekek..

here's dani link..credit go according to what she wrote..
This Love I Want To Kill IJUKSA

all thank for translating and subbing goes to:
eulicid ~ ay-link ~ becu ~ ayu

credit caps:freya/sexybi

ok here are the episodes found them on bww2.kpop the link was provided by someone else there. I'll upload them myself once i'm done downloading im just too excited so i had to post it at once, here and share with you guys

size: 167,69 mb
Episode 1(mega-link)
Credits: bww2.kpop/Sexybi/Cutesiebi

length: 1:08 hrs
size: 167 mb
format: wmv
dl: http://files.filefront.com/This_Love_I_Wan...;/fileinfo.html
credits:soompi/freya/sexybi

here the full softsubs for the first episode
edited sub vision:
credits for editting: ayu
dl: YSI link for the editted vision
dl: filefront link for editted vision
credits:translation:eulicid/softsubbing:becu/soompi/sexybi

Hardsubbed High Quality vision 1. Episode:
length: 1:08 hr
size: 670 mb
format: mpeg
dl: 1.episode hard-subbed
credits:
file:J.lee/bummies/soompi
translating: eulicid
subbing: ay-link, becu, ayu
hardsubbing and uploading: freya1507/sexybi

length: 56:45 min
size: 56,3 mb
dl: filefront link lq
dl:Episode 2 (mega-link)
credits:J.Lee/bummies/soompi/freya/cutesiebi?/sexybi

have fun downloading.. :w000t:
After watching “this damned love� I wanted to write something for this Kang Bok GU character. It is

obvious that in order to play this character, such a complicated character, RAIN’s skill in acting has

improved by leaps and bounds. Although many are still unaccustomed to RAIN taking on such a role, and

worried that the ratings for this show will not be as good as previously hoped for, but for an actor to take

on such a role, to try out different roles, this is considered a good thing. As audiences, we shouldn’t

always focus on trying to remember RAIN as Lee Young Jae or Sang Doo, but to see this as a whole new

starting point. Maybe by the time this drama is over, this name Kang Bok Gu will remain firmly etched in

our memories as well, becoming another memorable character, immortalised forever in our hearts.

About Kang Bok Gu...
Kang Bok Gu, where do I start? My first impression of him is that whosoever loves him, will not be able

to gain any happiness. No matter which woman he loves or the women who love him, the women will not

be happy.
But even knowing that, seeing him with his dreamy yet intense way of looking, one cannot help but fall

for him.
He is a man who is charismatic and attractive. His attraction lies in the fact that he has an aura of

danger, violence around him, but people are still drawn to him like moths to a flame. He will hurt you

deeply and leave without a word. But you will be unable to turn away, unable to forget him.

This is a dangerous man. Loving him is akin to being caught up in a disaster: he can be selfish, only

caring for himself. He doesn’t care about how the world would view him, or about how many women love

or hate him, or about winning or losing in the boxing ring. He doesn’t even care bout his life. He lives his

life that way, without much hope or purpose. He merely exists. So when he sees a women threatening to

jump off that bridge because of him, even though he saved her in the end, other than that once of pity

or compassion, is the fact that he doesn’t want to be responsible or obligated to yet another person. He

doesn’t want anyone to do anything for him, because to him, it is enough.
In his life, only 2 people matter: His brother and Dan Qing (Da Jeong)
Dan Qing, the one who saved him at the cost of leaving her scarred for life, she is now his responsibility.

Because he owes it to her. He thinks that is what he should do. Even if he doesn’t love her.
As for his brother, before Bok Gu meets Eun Seok, if anyone were to ask Bok GU: Have you ever loved

anyone? His answer would be yes. He loves his brother. The only blood relation he has in this world. The

only love he can be sure of, the only love he can depend on.
So he exists in his lonely world, because there is no one he can love. His brother is the only one he can

allow into his inner sanctum, hence when he thinks of Ming Gu, he breaks into a reverie. But that very

solace Bok Gu has, his brother, became a vegetable right before his very eyes. Hence Bok Gu’s deep

hatred for Eun Seok.
Despite this, despite the violence and danger that are his constant companions, with a perpetual stubble,

the messy hair, sleepy eyes, tattered shirts… With all these bad traits, how is it possible that he is so

charismatic? But on him, all these traits do form a unique magnetism, a je ne sais quoi.
You cannot take your eyes off him. He has that talent.

We cannot speak of Bok Gu without considering the symbolism of the switchblade he carries around with

him. Like that blade, Bok Gu is simple, frank and full of potential to kill. His strength in the boxing ring is

not only physically evident, but also symbolic. Despite the scars punches he has sustained, the scars that

are riddled on his body, the blood he sheds, when we sense the presence he exudes and the intensity,

violence and ferocity he exhibits, and that very wink he gave as he went down, we cannot deny that he

is the champion.
The competitor must have hated Bok Gu. In the ring, winning is the goal but for Bok Gu, it is different.

He exists for the fight itself, not the victory. It’s as if every punch or attack inflicted on him allows him to

feel – to feel alive.

Kang Bok Gu isn’t a good man but neither is he bad. In this world, what is a measure of goodness?

There aren’t definite measures. For a man who finds a goal in life because of vengeance, a man who will

love one who isn’t meant to be, a man who will love one whom he is meant to hate; cannot be a bad

man…

credit: Eulicid@soompi

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
:w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

thank u ceciliaaaaa will watch it this weekend :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
just gone done watching 2nd episode for the 4th time..it's so good...
the subbing teams rock..watching with sub are much better..i love it so far..i can't wait til this monday..tune in with me..kekek..

kbs channel in bi's thread...
central: 7:00am-8:am
eastern: 8:00:am-9:00:am
western/mountain: 5:00:am-6:am

numfon

sarNie Adult
thanks, cecilia! ^_^ the one i dl/ed is HQ too..but it's softsubbed. 700MB :blink: so imma try your hardsubbed link. :D thanks agaaain!!

kristie | your oppa guan teen jing jing duay. hahaha

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
LOOOL P'Fon yeah even if I watched in korean i know that oppa is soooooo guan teen mouhaha

i dun have time now to watch it cuz i have a big test tmr :wavecry:

btw i posted my pix leaw aa... go to post duay naaaaaaa

listening to BoA dakishimeru... choppppp aa but the MV looks like Do somethin' of britney...

numfon

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
length: 56:45 min
size: 56,3 mb
dl: filefront link lq
dl: Episode 2 (mega-link)
^^ waaaaaaaaaaaah!! i can't dl epi 2...:(!! (the mega-link) well..not at the moment, at least. maybe megaupload's being gay. <_<

[edit :: nvm, it's working now]

cecilia..the one on filefront is lq..and the one on mega is hq, right?

kristie | poor nunu norr?? yak watch oppa, but me test..LOOOL weeell..good luck naa.. You like Dakishimeru lor? i choppppppp 'aaa..a lot of people don't like it, though. :mellow: and yeah..some people say the MV looks like Do Somethin'. but i chuey chuey..they're just similar with different styles. haha :p oh..by the way. i saw your pics and commented before you ma post about it eek. eiei. :p

Nameless

N i n j a
I just started watching it too. It does seem to be a bit slow, but I reckoned that it'll lead to a great climax. Can't wait to see how the story unfolds. Shin Mina is very pretty in the drama.

numfon

sarNie Adult
it's okay..^_^ thanks for putting up the links, though. i already finished dl/ing the link i just previously quoted. no subs. :blink: hahaha so i'll just wait for something like this..

Hardsubbed High Quality vision 1. Episode:
length: 1:08 hr
size: 670 mb
format: mpeg
dl: 1.episode hard-subbed
credits:
file:J.lee/bummies/soompi
translating: eulicid
subbing: ay-link, becu, ayu
hardsubbing and uploading: freya1507/sexybi
do you happen to have the link HQ hardsubbed 2nd epi? [aaaiy..i keep bugging you..sorry. :blink:]

cecilia

Staff member
^..it's okay..not yet..i'm gonna wait til dani got it done...cuz i for one..dont' know how to hardsub a file..i've tried everything...tmpeg suck on me..xcode something suck also..cuz i already have a vobsub program..and it got stuck there..can't really do anything..virtual dub..is too much pain..the files is alot bigger once you make it into hardsub..over 1 gig..which will be a pain to upload..and or write to disc..sorry..can't really be much help..but once dani have it done..i'll see what i can do..sorry again..okie... :(

numfon

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
^..it's okay..not yet..i'm gonna wait til dani got it done...cuz i for one..dont' know how to hardsub a file..i've tried everything...tmpeg suck on me..xcode something suck also..cuz i already have a vobsub program..and it got stuck there..can't really do anything..virtual dub..is too much pain..the files is alot bigger once you make it into hardsub..over 1 gig..which will be a pain to upload..and or write to disc..sorry..can't really be much help..but once dani have it done..i'll see what i can do..sorry again..okie... :(
[post="37660"][/post]​

no worries, cecilia. ^_^ imma stick to dani's link. :D i just don't know where to find it unless you post it here. lol >_< i just rewatched the first eppy..just getting more and more hooked. watched both the softsubbed and hardsubbed. :lol: such an odd storyline, though. well..the storyline isn't completely NEW, i guess, but i'd say it deffinately stands out...which makes it so interesting. makes me wanna watch the rest of the eppies..i'm not gonna read spoliers, though. :p

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
HIhIhihi omg love the pianooooooo :wub:
I think it's rip from the drama but it's better than nothing !!

by Lee Soo Young (i think)

[ IJUKSA ] Opening Song.wmv ( Size: 2.35MB / Length : 2:31 min )
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=KUOJUX0K

( Source from RainHK.com )

Credit by Donduck / Rain International