A Love To Kill

cecilia

Staff member
heheh..numfon..you're so funny..saving money already..but that's not a bad idea..you're thinking ahead..and that's super smart..cuz that mean..you can preorder it at the low low price when it come out..:)...i need to do that too...

anyway..today episode totally knocked me of my thoughts..he kiss her..extremely hot..like french kissing..*american style....at the same time..i was like..hot..but then again..i was like..no..no..no..he can't do that..it's too extreme..but then..i made up my mind..what am i to do..he's looks hot..so wathever..

though at the end of episode 8..the kiss scene..he looked a little pale..or it could just be me..but he look sorta sicked..very concern about his health..considering the fact that he work nonstop..2 hours of sleep..*not all the time..(..but still..he look very unheathy there..i just hope that it's just some camera error..or makeup problem..cuz i really is concern about it..dont' want to hear another news of rushing him to the hospital..:(..

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
Kristie said:
check them at the 1st page =)
[post="47199"][/post]​
o, thanks for letting me know Kristie...guess didn't read the whole thing this time

thu, I've been dling for the past half hr...only 32 kb...not even start

so plz, can someone ul sub ep 4 & 5 @ ultrashare.net

numfon

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
heheh..numfon..you're so funny..saving money already..but that's not a bad idea..you're thinking ahead..and that's super smart..cuz that mean..you can preorder it at the low low price when it come out..:)...i need to do that too...

anyway..today episode totally knocked me of my thoughts..he kiss her..extremely hot..like french kissing..*american style....at the same time..i was like..hot..but then again..i was like..no..no..no..he can't do that..it's too extreme..but then..i made up my mind..what am i to do..he's looks hot..so wathever..

though at the end of episode 8..the kiss scene..he looked a little pale..or it could just be me..but he look sorta sicked..very concern about his health..considering the fact that he work nonstop..2 hours of sleep..*not all the time..(..but still..he look very unheathy there..i just hope that it's just some camera error..or makeup problem..cuz i really is concern about it..dont' want to hear another news of rushing him to the hospital..:(..
[post="47402"][/post]​
O_O Bi french kissing?? ..french kissing in a K-Series?! :shock: hahaha i'm in utter shock..considering that most of their (asian series) 'hott kisses' only involve ...uh.. uh...either a cute peck on the lips or ..:unsure: smothering. hurhurhur :sweat:

numfon

sarNie Adult
Linn said:
o, thanks for letting me know Kristie...guess didn't read the whole thing this time

thu, I've been dling for the past half hr...only 32 kb...not even start

so plz, can someone ul sub ep 4 & 5 @ ultrashare.net
[post="47424"][/post]​
uploading as we speak. :) if nothing goes wrong, at least epi 4 should be up for you by tonight..so check back later. ^_^

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much for doing direct downloads. Somehow I just can't do clubbox so I'm so thankful you guys are doing this. Thank you so much!!!

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
numfon said:
uploading as we speak. :) if nothing goes wrong, at least epi 4 should be up for you by tonight..so check back later. ^_^
[post="47434"][/post]​
thank u so much...but did I say ep 4 & 5...I'm sry...I meant ep 5 & 6...aready got ep 4...thanks again in advance numfon

numfon

sarNie Adult
5&6? haha..oki..good thing i'm not done uploading. :lol:

oh yeah..epi 6 hardsubbed isn't up yet. still waiting for it too. ;) i'll have 5 up by late tonight or tomorrow ^^;;

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
wow...that's nice of u to ul...but u're going to ul the hardsubbed...that'll take a long time..I only want the soft-sub..

cecilia

Staff member
i'll upload the sub sub...
via ultra or ysi ?..

i think i'll do ysi..faster this way..

numfon..i lied..:)..it's american style of kissing..not french kissing..:)

episode 5 sub..:
http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0R7Z4UO...TL2JKVDT6E1EZQF

episode 6 sub:
http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3JRJP5P...WM2W8E1RV2NDDOE

Note: sexybi subbiers have just start episode 7 sub today..so it probably wont' be out til thursday or so...episode 8..hopefuly by thursday or friday too.. :w000t:

pze:..i'm off this thursday..will burn and send you the copies..okie..btw..only have sub soft..

Kelly...did i get your address yet?

numfon

sarNie Adult
lol s'okay, linn. sorry, i couldn't help you. i only dl hardsubs.

cecilia :: pfft. i wanted to see Bi french kiss. :lmao:
they started subbing 7&8 already? so fast.. :w000t: still waiting for 6 hardsubbed. eieieiei

thanks for keeping us posted! ^_^

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
it's ok numfon, it's the intention that counts..hehe

I know Bi is up to something...but I'm still confused weather he really love her or just doing it to get revenge?

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Oooh U guys

yesterday I only watched the end of epi 8... I wanna die he kissed her again and again I was screaming in front of my com with my sis :lmao:

aigoo i watched epi 7 without sub and dling epi 8 prolly watch it without sub again LOL
now downloading epi 6 harsubbed LOOOL :wub:

Okay im gonna upload the last scene of epi 8 U guys will die :shocked: :w000t:

here's the gif look at this :shocked: :shocked: :w000t: :w000t:

j.lee @ soompi

-edit-

The ending of episode 8
*MUST SEE*
http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=14M362A...TE07ACLNDFL234C

numfon

sarNie Adult
:shocked: :shocked: holy shitbabe!! :w000t: :w000t: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i didn't know the boy knows how to kiss..lmao :lol:

dl/ing na, nunu..ty, ty, ty~~ ^_^!!

aaaah!! hardsubbed 06 is out laew lorr? nai la, nai laaa!!? don't see it on the first page. :( booooo..huehuehue mai yom 'aa...

edit

^^;;;;;;;;;; watch laew, watch laew!! but didn't scream as much when i saw the gif. hahahahaha..the gif totally spoiled it, man.

sisii

Kristie said:

here's the gif look at this  :shocked:  :shocked:  :w000t:  :w000t:

j.lee @ soompi

-edit-

The ending of episode 8
*MUST SEE*
http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=14M362A...TE07ACLNDFL234C 

[post="47692"][/post]​
:shock: :shock: :w000t: :w000t: NOOO WAYY!!!!!! eeekkkkkkkkkkk SHUT UP! am I seeing things?? :huh: hahaha I think I'm going to go overboard with the smileys lol Danng look at him working those lips LOL

*Note to myself: Bi is a REALLY good kisser :p

**EDIT: Like OMG..OMGG He said 'Sarang He = I Love You' AHHHHHHHHHHH ok now I'm speechless...spojpefjewhdhwxdepkjtaelwmdwkj;l

**EDIT 2nd time: ok I watch the whole clip all the way cause I pause it where he said I love you haha Bokgu is such an a** lol For sure I thought he felt for her =_=' but yeahh..Can't wait till the next episode

cecilia

Staff member
Linn said:
it's ok numfon, it's the intention that counts..hehe
I know Bi is up to something...but I'm still confused weather he really love her or just doing it to get revenge?
[post="47574"][/post]​
revenge or not..after the kiss..i'm sure..he definitely get his revenge..and she definitely get his addicting poision.. :shock:

guy..the subbiers got episode 7 done..except my part..so when i'm done..we're done with episode 7..probaly be release tomorrow for sure..and the fact that ..it's thanksgiving...

i'm off work all day..subbing is my top priority now..:)..so happy that i work late next week..cuz you know what this mean..two day watching ijuksa live..gonna know what's gonna happen next..

i'm still not over '' THE KISS'' yet..just wait til you watch BAM's mv of the ksis scene..or maybe kristie already upload it yet..but the mv make it looks even hotter than the drama itself..mix with enrique and whitney houston song..''COULD I HAVE THIS KISS FOREVER..''..and sow motion it too..aigoo ...too much for my aching heart.. :wavecry:

hi numfon.. :w000t:

cecilia

Staff member
episode 7 sub are done..just need jenni to recheck for korean grammar..i would love to give out the unedit version..but i'll wait..okie...

working on episode 8 now..:)..

hard subbed for episode 6 are out..