A Love To Kill

Ana

sarNie Adult
I haven't watch it yet but did Bi get the gurl in the end? :ph34r:

I wanna know be4 I start watching it. I dun wanna d/l if it's a sad ending :mellow:

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Ana said:
I haven't watch it yet but did Bi get the gurl in the end? :ph34r:

I wanna know be4 I start watching it. I dun wanna d/l if it's a sad ending :mellow:
[post="59082"][/post]​
I have not watch the end yet... but i saw some screen cap and they r together another HOT kiss again :shocked: LOOL
take a look Ana ^_^
the storyline is not that fun...
but anyways it's Bi and he acted so well !!!

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
since Cecilia didn't update... I will LOL I only put MQ wanna let Cecilia put the HQ after =)

Hardsubbed High Quality 12

MQ Episode 13 (soft subs for the 13)

MQ Episode 14 (soft subs for the 14)

MQ Episode 15 (soft subs for the 15)

MQ Episode 16 [END] (soft subs for the 16)

Credits:
This is Crazy Fan Sub! Please Keep All Credits.
Get it FREE at sexy-bi.net ~ d-addicts.com.
TEAM WORK RULES!!!!
Translator: eulicid
Timers +Editors: cecilia, becu, ay_link, *ayu*, jenni
Upload: freya1507/shikin/sexybi

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thankz, Kristie.
I just took a peek at the ending. And the ending left me w/a big ?.
Can someone explain to me what exactly happen----?> did they I dunno die or something?...the ending is so ..... :shock:

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
Spoiler:

yes, they did die. ES got lost in the forest

BK looked for her n couldn't make it out on time

he got tired n they both frozed to death

at least they realized how true their love is

that they're willing to die together

but still, it's such a shock n unexpected ending -_- :(

luvhotohori

sarNie Egg
sort of disappointed...the story kept going around and around and going crazy! for BIG bi fans, it's okay. overall, it wasn't that good, but yep, the ending was weird.
waiting for the next bi drama, if he has one. can't wait!

takkie

sarNie Egg
the endin' was sad i agree and i know that everyone would like it to be a happie one...
but i think it was beautifully done...i know WHAT! :shock: ...it was very sad (i cry through both eps) but still beautiful and like i posted on SB...
i understand why the endin is as it was...
in one hand u got the love of a brother to an older brother
who's more than a father, was a mother and ur whole world and
and on the other hand u got the person that u have fallen in love with
but ur brother also loves her and even died due to her, how could u dare to love the same woman...so u struggle between ur world and ur love/heart
which hand should u take and which should u let go, but in the end you got to hold both of their hands without havin' to let anyone go...
in a way it was a happie endin' for both BK and ES characters, like BK said "let the heavens punish them" *for lovin' each other* or somethin' along that line i'd have to rewatch it to remember :sweat:

mintra

sarNie Egg
Just finished the drama and I totally agree withTakkie

The ending might not be happy one but it does suites the story line very well and Rain's acting is sooooo darn good.

Even I cried a lot but I love this drama, Well done Rain!!!

dee

sarNie Egg
I haven't seen it yet...but by just reading the summary...it sounds really good...even tho...the ending sucks! HAHAH...but I'mma give it a true....and plus Rain is in it...so that along would be worth watching it.... :wub:

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished watching this drama in a matter of two days and now I'm sooo obsessed with it! :sigh: :sweat: This always happens to me. LOL. Would anybody be so kind to post any ngs or behind the scene clips of this series for me? I've been looking everywhere and can't seem to find any working links. Thanks in advance!!

Found the picture above @ soompi. Looks good right?

neena

sarNie Adult
i began watching this serie when it first came out. i saw 1 and 2...it bored the hell out of me, really, so i stopped watching it. THEN when it finished airing i watched the last episode because i wanted to find out what really happened. Truthfully, this is one of the most disappointing k-drama i've seen. HOW THE HELL CAN SHE DIE! that is so typical in a k-drama...i hate it! now a days its hard to watch a k-drama because the stories are so boring and they drag on. i usually just go for the OST's rather then watch the serie. i like the music to korean dramas just not the drama itself.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I bought the DVD set here and the sub was so crappy

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I just finished this series a few days ago also and I was so so so disappointed in this. Rain was okay and the main girl was fine, but the story line sucked so bad that I don't even think the stars themselves could bring it up. I was very disappointed in the ending and the begining was very boring to start with. I gave it a try because I thought that it might get good in the middle towards the ending, but I was so wrong.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i know i'm late on this series... well, i just watched a couple of first episodes... omg it's drag so long.. i mean i just watch this one because of bi in it.. stupid storyline.. i kept fast forwarding to interesting parts.. and guess what! it's so few... oh yeah i don't finish it yet.. but i'm on episode 8 now.. it's alright for now..one thing i hate this chick who thinks she's all that tough chick.. she's soooooooooo ANNOYING! <_< everytime i see her in scenes.. i would like ARUGHHH STRANGLE HER! -_- not the main girl, other chick who used to be umm.. tax collector or something. i think her character name is da jang. :unsure:

i'm not good at names of korean celebrites.. i'm trying to know everyone. lol since i mostly know a lot of celebrites who come from thailand. :sweat:

however, i do think bi is so hot in tough looks... but i like him funny one just like full house. ^_^

sambvang

sarNie Egg
From what a lot of people said, this sounds like a good movie. Hopefully my Hmong people will dubbed this. ^_^

From the screen caps, Rain looks really hot and cute. I like him this way instead of how he looked in Full House. The way he dressed in Full House was not cute at all. :lmao:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
sambvang said:
From the screen caps, Rain looks really hot and cute.  I like him this way instead of how he looked in Full House.  The way he dressed in Full House was not cute at all. :lmao:
[post="91424"][/post]​
well, that's true.. his outfit isn't great in full house after all.. but as for character itself... he's adorably cute!!! i love how he does 3 bears song/dance.. hehehehhehe

anyways, i just finished epi10... man, it drag now.. i haven't get epi11-16 yet.. i have to d/l it after i done d/ling a kmovie first. :sweat: :D

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
I stop watcfhing till the first episode
I didn't liek it , hahah
I liked his character in full hosue better XD
Alot of people just watch it cause bi/rain is in there

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, I would have to admit, I'm not a big fan of Bi, but this drama was good. I really liked it.

Maybe because I like Shin Min Ahn, so I was very into it.

I love the lovestory, of how Bi feel in love with her. He didn't fall in love with her on purpose, it was an accident. How he tries to resist but couldn't. So touching yet very sad.

Shin Min Ah is so cute. I love her dimples. she totally reminds me of Aom Phiyada that's why. Oh well.

Anyways yeah the chick that plays Da Jeong gets on my nerves too. her annoying voice. But they have to put someone in the story to hold Bi back from getting with Min Ah. But just found her voice annoying.

The guys who played Mingu was great. I love how you could feel his pain and surrow when he saw Eun Soek again. So sad and tearful.

I mean it's totally different for Full House, which I found kind of annoying. I'm not big on the fake marriages and falling in love thingie, and of course not a fan of comedy and alot of yelling and screaming.

I love drama, I love how Bokgu and Eun Soek fought for their lives to be apart cause they love each other so much. I mean I wouldn't know what to do. Also the subtitles were great. Totally made me cry like hell just reading them.

I watched this drama with Frank and he was like, let's react the scenes and I was like which one. He was like the beach one (where Bokgu grabbed Eun Soek and kissed her hard). yeah but he was like we need to go the beach for it. It's like 1 am and he wants to go to the beach to react a scene what a dork. He actually really liked it which I thought was amazing cause he doesn't do anything but play video games all day. Getting him to watch this series was interesting.

I recommend it for those who love Bi and of course wanna see a real love story develop and end. yeah you might hate the ending, but it's like song rao nirundon, love never ends it continues.