A Love To Kill

Samontha

sarNie Hatchling
I totally agree on the bad ending note. Rain looked really good in this drama and I loved his character. Also, it showed that he can kiss! Hahaha. Shin Min Ah was a good cast too. I didn't like Kim Sarang's character though.. I didn't think the "Country Bumkin" really suited her. She is really pretty but this drama took that away, disappointment. The older brother pissed me off towards the end.. it's like all of a sudden he's jealous now and treating her badly. It's like come on, even though he was unstable it's like.. that's the girl he loves.. out of all people to he should flipping out on, it shouldn't be her. The guy who played Shin Min Ah's fiance is VERY good-looking. I liked his character.. I thought it was sexy Lol. Err.. about the bad ending.. it was cheesy and stupid. The whole time I was like.. DUDE! Take her to the hospital!! HURRY! All he had to do was pick her up and run.. it was like OMG! Are you kidding me? Then all of a sudden they were dead... I was so ticked... but all around a good drama.