A Love So Pure

Simmay

sarNie Egg
Sorry for the long wait everyone but here is an update for you. Enjoy!

Yaya suddenly woke up from her nap. "Oh, you're home already?" She asked. He felt on her forehead. She didnt have a fever or anything.
"How come you didnt tell me you werent feeling well?" He helped his wife sit up.
"I think because I didnt get enough sleep. I have been feeling tired lately."
He held her hand. "if anything happens to you, I will blame myself for the rest of my life."
Yaya patted his hand. "Don't worry I will take care of myself. I wont let anything happen to myself. I promise." She smiled and laid her head on his shoulder.
"How's mom? Is she okay now?"
"She's better. The doctor discharged her today."
"Oh really? I should go say hello to her."
"Are you sure? You still look pale."
"It's okay. I'm fine now."
"Okay, then lets go." They held hands and walked out the door. Yaya was surprised to see Taew waiting at the bottom of the stairs.
"Hi Taew. That was fast." Nadech said.
"Heh...well I dont have a lot of things to pack."
Yaya was confused with their conversation.
"Oh I forgot to tell you Honey, Taew will be staying with us for awhile. She will be taking care of mom."
"Oh..." Yaya didnt sound too pleasant with Taew and her under one roof. Who knew what was going to happen?
"Oh Taew, you're here already. Mom would like to see you." Aff said.
"Oh okay, excuse me..." She smiled politely and walked up the stairs.
"Are you okay?" Nadech asked Yaya.
"Yeah...Yeah im fine."
"Alright, let me help bring Taew's stuff up to the room."
"Okay sure honey." Yaya watched her husband carry Taew's belonging up the stairs.
"Are you okay Yaya? I heard you werent feeling well." Aff asked.
"Yes, I am fine now. I just felt a little dizzy earlier."
"Are you sure, you're not pregnant?" Aff said teasing her. Yaya's face became pale again.
"Pregnant?" She said to herself. It never crossed her mind that she might be pregnant. Although, shes been having weird cravings and missed her period for almost a month now.
"Yaya...you okay?" Aff said touching her arm.
"Yup." Yaya said.
---------------------------------------------
Nadech brought Taew's suitcase upstairs and placed it in the hallway.
"Nadech..." His mom called out.
He walked over to his mom's room. "Yes mom?"
"Put Taew's stuff in the room next to yours."
"Oh okay. Sure." Nadech replied without any hesitation.
"Can you both help me up. I want to go downstairs. Nadech and Taew helped his mom up.
Yaya had forgotten her cellphone upstairs. She headed towards the stairs to see Nadech and Taew helping his mom at the top of the stairs.. His mom saw Yaya and took his chance to cause a misunderstanding between the two.
"I can go downstairs myself. Taew, you can go stand by nadech's side."
"Yes, Aunty." Before being able to move by Nadech, his mom stuck her foot out which caused Taew to trip on top of Nadech.
"Are you okay Taew?" Nadech asked.
"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you for helping me." Taew said hanging onto Nadech. Yaya walked upstairs and wai his mom.
"I hope you're feeling better, mom."
"Whose your mom? I only have one daughter."
"Mom...Yaya is your daughter in law too."
"I dont care. I only accept Taew."
"It's okay Nadech." Nadech felt really bad for his wife. He didnt know how to make his mom accept her. Taew helped his mom go downstairs. Nadech grabbed his wife's hand.
"Thank you Baby." He said smiling.
"Thank you? For what?"
"For not arguing with my mom." He kissed her hand and followed the two downstairs.
Yaya walked into the room and grabbed her cellphone. She went back downstairs. Taew was sitting in her place. Nadech looked at her expression but she didnt say a word but went to sit across from him. The maid brought out the food. This had cause Yaya to feel nauseous. She tried very hard to hold it. Nadech noticed her face was pale.
"Yaya, are you okay?" He asked. Everyone at the table turned to look at her. Yaya covered her mouth and ran to the bathroom. Nadech followed her.
"Such rude manners. Always trying to attract attention from people."
"Dont be mad Aunty. Here let me grab some fish you. It's good for your health." Taew was trying to gain all the points she can.
--------
Yaya began to vomit. Nadech helped his wife and rubbed her back.
"Are you okay? Did you eat something wrong?"
Yaya rinsed her mouth with water. "I probably might have." Nadech handed her the towel.
"You should go see the doctor. I am really worried about you." Yaya stared into those deep brown eyes which was filled with nothing but concerns at the moment.
"I will be okay.I just need to rest."
"Let me help you upstairs."
"No, its okay honey. You go ahead and finish eating. I'm sure they are waiting for you. I will be fine. Dont worry."
"Are you sure?" He said.
"Yes." Yaya chuckled.
"Okay, I will be right up when I'm done. I love you." He kissed her cheeks and went back to the table. Yaya headed upstairs. She didnt know why her body had changed so much.
Nadech went to sit back down.
"Is Yaya okay Nadech?" Aff asked.
"Yes, she probably ate something wrong and had food poisoning."
"Maybe, you should take her to the doctor." Taew said.
"No need too. She is probably trying to seek attention from her husband and everyone else here." His mom said
"Yaya isnt like that mom. You need to get to know her."
"Oh so now your wife is the only angel in your eyes." His mom exclaimed.
"No, I didnt say that."
"It seems like love had blinded you Nadech."
"My love is true love. "
"Whatever, one day you will regret it."
Nadech didnt want to argue with his mom anymore. She just let her say whatever she wanted to say. After dinner, everyone parted their ways. Nadech brought Yaya a glass of warm milk since she couldnt eat much. He placed the glass on the nightstand table and sat down next to her. He moved the hair from her face. Yaya felt someone was caressing her face. She opened her eyes to see her husband.
"How are you feeling? I brought you some milk."
Yaya sat up. "Im feeling better now." He handed her the glass of milk. After she was done, he grabbed the napkin and wiped her mouth. "-thank you. " She said. Yaya laid her head on her husband's shoulders. "I love you Nadech. Thank you for everything."
"I love you too." He said.
"Your mom was mad. wasnt she?"
"Dont worry about her. Shes always like that."
"Do you think she will accept our love?"

"I'm sure she will. We will show her." He said. Yaya smiled and hugged him. She would never want to let go of him. He was her world. Life would have no meaning without him in it.
Taew and Nadech's mom were in the room. "We cant let those two be happy."
"But what are we going to do Aunty? Nadech seems like hes head over heels for her."
"We gotta find a way to break them apart. You have to help me Taew."
"Is that a good idea Aunty?"

"Of course. Unless you dont want to be my daughter in law anymore.." taew stared at the woman in front of her. Did she really want to break those two apart? Taew had been missing Por these couple of days. She really wanted to see him.
--------------------------
During the middle of the night, Yaya had dreamt of her mother.
"Yaya.. my dear daughter." She dreamt that her mom was sitting by her side and caressing her hair.
"Mom...is that really you?" She held her mom's hand and kissed them. "-I miss you so much mom." She cried. Her mom held her in her arms.
"I miss you too, sweetie."
"How are you?"
"I am doing fine. I'm not suffering anymore. We will reunite soon, my dear. I will be right next to you."
"Right next to me...? What do you mean." Her mom suddenly disappeared. Yaya awoke with sweat down her forehead. Nadech woke up to Yaya breathing heavily.
"What's wrong honey?"
"I dreamt about my mom."
"Your mom? Maybe you're thinking about her too much." He held her hand.

"I do miss her." She said.
"Yaya, she will always remain in your heart, like how I am here with you. Now get some rest. You havent been feeling well lately." They both laid back down and went back to sleep.
The next morning, Yaya turned and noticed her husband wasn't in bed anymore. She woke up to check the bathroom but he wasnt there either. She decided to shower and get ready to go have breakfast. On her way down, she heard the maid gossiping bout Taew's mom coming over.
"I think soon, there will be two misses in the house instead of one." One maid said.
"But we all know who is the one for Khun Nadech."
Yaya were hurt by these words. She suddenly felt like the stairway was moving. Everything seemed like a blur to her. Aum was on his way up and saw Yaya having a hard time standing.
"yaya, are you okay?" He asked.
"I think i...." She couldnt even finish her sentence and almost fell but Aum caught her in time.
"Is there anybody around here? Call the doctors." Aum called out for help.
Everyone came rushing to the stairways. Nadech saw his wife in his brother's arm. He quickly ran up the stairs.
"What happen?" He asked.
"I was going upstairs and she suddenly fell."
"yaya...Yaya...wake up." He carried his wife back to the bedroom.
"Khun P...who is she? Nadech seems really concerned about her." Taew's mom asked.
"She's just a relative."
"Really? I never knew that."
"It's from my husband's side. Let's not worry about that. Let's go back to the table." His mom insisted.
Nadech laid her down on the bed and massaged her hand. "Yaya, please wake up. Don't scare me like this."
"How is she doing?" Aff asked.
"I dont know. I'm scared P'Aff. She hasnt been feeling well these past couple of days."
"Well, the doctor should be here shortly. Dont worry. I'm sure she will be fine."
"I hope so." He kissed his wife's hand.
The doctor soon came and checked her blood pressure and everything. Nadech and everyone waited outside. He was walking back and forth.
"I'm sure its nothing serious Nadech. Calm down." Aum said.
"I cant P'Aum. She hasnt been feeling well these past couple of days. I told her to go see a doctor but she always refused to go. " Nadech wanted to barge into the room and see what was going on but the doctor wanted them to wait outside. He waited impatiently for the doctor to come out.
-----
"Have you had your monthly menstrual cycle?" The doctor asked. Yaya's face became pale.
"No, I havent had mine for a month now."
"Do you have weird cravings or morning sickness?"
"Yes. I cant stand certain food scent. Sometimes, I even think my own husband stinks." The doctor laughed at her comment.

"These are normal symptoms for a pregnant woman."
"Wait...Pregnant?!?"
"Yes, congratulations. You are a soon to be mom now."
Yaya placed her hand on her tummy. Tears filled her eyes.
"I will prescibe some vitamins for you."
"Thank you doctor."
The doctor walked out the door . Nadech rushed to the doctor.
"How's my wife doctor? Is she okay? Why did she faint? Did she get food poisoning?"

"Nadech, calm down. The doctor cant answer your questions all at once." Aff said.
"Your wife is fine. She needs to get a lot of rest for her and the baby."
"Oh..." They all said simultaneously and quickly looked at the doctor.
"BABY?!?" They exclaimed.
"Yes, Khun Yaya is 4 weeks pregnant. "
"I'm going to be a daddy?" nadech said to himself.
"Yes, you are. Congratulations." The doctor said.
"Thank you doctor. Thank you so much." Nadech was overfilled with joy.
"I will prescribe her some vitamins and you can go fill the prescription."
"Thank you. I will walk you out." Aff said.
Nadech walked into the room and sat down by his wife. He placed his hand on her stomach. yaya stared into his eyes. They both were filled with joy at the thoughts of becoming parents. He laid his head on her tummy.
"My baby. Daddy loves you." He said.
"The baby cant hear you yet." Yaya chuckled. He held Yaya in his arm.
-----------------------------
As Aff walked the doctor out, her mom had wondered what was going on.
"Aff, what's with all the excitement upstairs. I can hear it all the way down here." Her mom said drinking her cup of tea.
"Soon, our house will have two grandchildren."
Her mom almost choked on her tea. She turned and stared at her daugter. Was she really serious? "You mean...?" She asked.
"Yes, Nong Yaya is 4 weeks pregnant mom."
Taew face became pale. She suddenly began to feel like she needed to vomit. She got up and ran to the bathroom.
"Taew, Taew...dear are you okay?" Her mom followed her to the bathroom.
Aff and her mom stood there puzzled. Why did Taew vomit all of a sudden?
-----------------------------------
Taew continued to vomit. Her mom rubbed her back. "Honey, are you okay? Do you want to go to the doctor?"
Taew wiped her mouth with the napkin. "No, its okay mom. I havent been eating right."
"My poor daughter. You need to take care of yourself. I love you okay."
"Thank you mom." She hugged her mom.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
All caught up now :) OH Taew preggers! I hope she changes and goes to Por instead of edging Nadech's mom on the assumption that she's pregnant with Nadech. The drama! hehe.

Azilah77

sarNie Egg
OMG...This is so interesting. I'm new here and I'm so lucky to stumble upon this fanfic. I love the storyline...it's good enough to be made into a lakorn for sure. Can't wait for further updates.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi azilah n simmay. Those r my exact tots! Like u being new i love this ff very much. Thk u for writing this excellent ff n sharing wif us Simmay ! Im waiting for ur next update, with appreciation, key

Simmay

sarNie Egg
"Thank you mom." She hugged her mom.
Taew went to a drugstore. She was hesitant to go inside and purchase a pregnancy test. If she was really pregnant, how was she going to explain it to her parents and everyone else? They would just laugh at her. Por was around the area and saw Taew standing in front of the store. He walked towards her and screamed in her ears.
"Hey Beautifulllll!!!" He exclaimed.
Taew turned towards him and pinched him. "Are you trying t make me deaf?"

"I'm sorry." He laughed. "- what are you doing here?"
"I uhh...had to get something but I remembered I already have it at home. Bye." She quickly walked back into her car and drove off. Por stood there puzzled.

It was a beautiful day outside. Nadech and Yaya decided to go for a stroll outside in  their garden. Nadech picked a red rose in the garden. Yaya was standing by the bench. He bend down on one knee and handed the rose to his wife. Yaya smiled and accepted his rose.
She smelled it and kissed him on the cheek. “Thank you honey.”
“Anything for you my love. I want you to always remember how much you mean to me and this man right here will always love you.”
Yaya wrapped her arms around his neck. “and this woman will always love this man as well.” Their nose touched and they smiled sweetly at one another.
“Do you think our baby will be a boy or a girl?” He asked and gently rubbing her tummy.
“Whatever gender it is, I just want our baby to be healthy, I will love our baby either way.”
“Youre right! I hope we have twins.” He said.
Yaya pinched his shoulder. “Let’s see how we can handle being a parent first.”
“Im sure we will be fine. We have P’ Aff and P’ Aum to help guide us.”
“I know. They are great parents. I want our family to be like theirs.”
“We will baby. Trust me.”
They held hands and continued walking in the garden.

Taew sat down in her bedroom looking in the mirror at her body. She placed her hand on her stomach. Soon, her body shape will change. Her mom knocked on her door.
“Taew...open the door for me. You’ve been in there for a long time now. Are you okay?”
Taew walked over to the door and opened it for her mom to come in. Her mom noticed her face was pale. “Honey, your face is really pale. Are you okay?” She said touching her daughter’s cheek.
“I’m fine mom. I just havent slept well.”
“My dear...if something is bothering you, you can always talk to me. I’m here for you my dear.”
“Thank you mom.” She laid her head on her mom’s shoulders.
“Oh I almost forgot. I made your favorite dish. Come downstairs and eat.”
“Mom....I...”
“Come...you need to eat. You look skinnier than before. I dont want people to think I starved you.”
Once Taew stepped out of her room, the smell of the food made her feel nauseous. She tried so hard to hold it in. Her mom sat her down on the chair and sat beside her. Her dad was reading the newspaper.
“Hello dad. Good to see you back.”
“I’m happy to be home with our family too. I heard your mom said you werent feeling well. You should go to the doctor.”
“I will dad.”
Her mom placed rice on her plate. She placed some of the fish on her plate. Taew lifted her spoon and placed it close to her mouth. She suddenly dropped the spoon and ran to the washroom. Both of her parents were shocked as to why she had suddenly vomited. Her mom followed her to the bathroom.
“Taew....are you...?” She stared at her daughter in the mirror.
Taew broke down and hugged her mom. “Oh no...my dear...”
“I’m sorry mom.’
“Have you gone to the doctor yet to confirm?” Her mom asked.
“No...I wasnt sure.”
“Have you had your period?”
“No....It hasnt came for a month now.”
“Get dressed we need to go to the doctor.”
On their way to the doctor's office, Taew's hands were ice cold. She remembered the last time her hands were this cold was when she had to do a recital at school. Her mom sat in the car crying and wondered who had gottened her daughter pregnant and brought such shame to their family.  
They went in to the admission office and filled out the forms and sat in the waiting room. Por was near by there and saw her. "What the heck is she doing here?" Por wondered.
The nurse came out and called Taew's name and guided them to the obygeine's office. Por's eyes were wide opened. "She's.....pregnant?!"
The doctor had Taew do a urine test and had them wait outside after they were done.
"Mom, I'm going to the cafetaria. Would you like something?"
"No honey, I have no appetite to eat right now." The look on her mother's face brought Taew so much pain. She wanted to kill Por right now. How can she allow this to happen? As she was walking into the elevator, Por ran inside too. Taew tried to closed the door very quickly but he got in. He grabbed her hand. "What are you doing here?" He asked her.
"None of your business. And how did you know I was here. Were you stalking me?"
"Stalking you? Don't think so highly of yourself. Tell me, why are you here?"
"I told you. It's none of your business. Get lost!" She pushed him and walked out of the elevator.
"Are you pregnant?" He shouted causing everyone around them to turn and look at the two.
Taew was very upset. She turned around and walked up to him. She stared into his eyes and slapped him. "Even if I am, it has nothing to do with you." Her eyes became watery. She walked away.
"What do you mean it has nothing to do with me. I know I am the baby's father."
"Oh and how so sure are you? You never know your sister's husband can be my baby's father."
Por became irritated. He grabbed her shoulders. "You and I know both know who this baby's father is. I know from the night we..."
"Stop it! I dont want to hear it anymore!!! Just leave me alone. I dont ever want to see you again."
"I can't allow you to take care of our baby alone."
"It was a MISTAKE! You and I didnt plan this and another thing is we dont love each other."
Por grabbed her and kissed her. Taew froze and her body became weak. He pulled away and looked into her eyes. "How do you know I dont care and love you?"
"You...You..." and she fainted. Por carried her to the nearest bed.
-------------------------------------------
Nadech and his family were having dinner that night when they received a phone call from Taew's house.
"Excuse me while I answer this phone call." His mom got up and walked to the living room. Nadech smiled at Yaya and continued to eat.
"Look at his new parents to be couple. They were just like us when I found out you were pregnant."
"Yes, I know honey. Nadech learned from the best husband."
"I sure did." Nadech said.  They all laughed and smiled. Nadech's mom came back and sat down. She seemed upset.
"Mom, is everything ok? You seem like something is bothering you." Aff said touching her mom's hand.
"How can you do this to our family Nadech?"
Nadech was completely lost. "Me? I dont understand Mom. What did I do?"
"You think that you were going to be able to hide this from us forever?! What are you thinking?"
"Mom...I have no clue what you are talking about. What did I do? Why are you so mad?"
"Taew's mom just called me and said Taew is pregnant and you are the baby's father."
Everyone was shocked. His father looked at him. "Is this true son?"
"Dad... I..."
"See, you cant even explain."
Yaya looked at her husband. She got up and ran upstairs. Aff followed her.
"Dad, Taew and I never slept together. So how can I be the baby's father. I keep and love Taew as if she is my own sister. Why would I do something like that? You both have taught me well."
"Well that is not what her mother just told me. Taew is heartbroken now and she demands us to take responsibility for this."
"This cant't be true." He said.
"You need to get married with Taew immediately. She's a girl and both of our family are really close. "
"But Yaya and I are married already. She is pregnant with my child."
"She can still live in this house as the second wife. Taew must be the first."
Yaya overheard everything. Aff hugged and comfort her. "I'm sure everything will be alright nong Yaya. Don't worry."
"I hope so." she said.
Nadech walked upstairs to the room. He opened the door and saw his wife asleep. He sat down on the bed and caressed her cheeks. "I'm sorry my dear wife... Once again, I brought you pain. I really dont deserve you at all." Tears rolled down his cheeks. Yaya wasn't asleep yet. She heard everything he had said. She held his hands and sat up. She wiped his tears away and kiss his cheeks.
"At first when we recently got married, I thought you and Taew had something going on. When I walked in one day, and saw her clothes on the floor and she was in our room. I was really hurt and saddened by it. But throughout the months, days, and weeks that we've been together. I've learned that if you love someone, you have to learn to trust them." She grabbed her husband's hands. "-I know that you are faithful to me and wouldnt do anything to hurt me. I'm sure this is all a misunderstanding. The truth will come out one day. But I will do my best to be by your side. I promised that I wont leave you and I will keep my word. We will struggle together and fight for our love. " She smiled at him. At this point, all Nadech needed was her love and support. He thanked God for sending him a beautiful, caring, and understanding woman by his side.
"I love you so much baby! Thank you so much for believing in me and our love." He kissed her forehead and hugged her.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u simmay! Wonderful wonderful update, had me tearing at da last part. Yaya is such a wonderful wife, nadech is so lucky! I love this ff, pls continue this beautiful ff, im waiting patiently, with appreciation, key

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, I think this is even more interesting FF than mine. There are all my favorite characters especially, YADECH!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi simmay reading all over n really love this ff v much ! yadechs love is so strong esp beautiful yaya ! i teared on so many v sad parts she went through, so glad nadech loves her so much ! hope ull continue 2 update when u hv time ! looking forward 2 read further ! tyvm simmay !