A little Light

yoshi

sarNie Egg
"My life story huh? Well there not really a lot to tell. I was born in small town, which I don't even seem to remember because we move before I was even 5 years old..." why did you move? "why did we move...?,that a good question...there many reasons why someone moves,new job,new husband,new life,pure boredem, I guess?" You can say that all of these reasons was our reason. But not necessarily in that order... I am sorry... I know I haven't finish my story, but do you mind if we continue this another time? I just remember that I have to be somewhere right now." "Oh of course,should I call you to see when you will be free to continue this interview?" he uttered." that would be fine." she calmly reply. She stride toward the wooden door, slowly twisted the knob and walk out. As she walk out she could feel herself breathing a little easier, it wasn't that they were in a tiny room. Maybe it the question that trigger her back to her childhood, which made her heart pound just a little slower. Whatever it was she was just glad to be out of there. Her heel tap against the ceramic floor making ticking noises. The interviewer grab his recorder and proceeded to walk out. Anyone could see the disappointment in his eyes. He starred at her back as she kept her pace and walk out of the office right into her car. He didn't know why he was given this assignment. Interviewing an up coming star, is this what journalist are dedicating there time to now a days? The image he had as a student of writing a column for the biggest newspaper company wasn't this, that was for sure. But he was new and if he wanted to work his way up he knew he had to start somewhere. He took his stared off the girl and look up at the time, the short hand was on eleven and the long was on the six. He didn't realize he was in there asking her questions for about an hour now. He felt a tap on his shoulder and turn around to see a short hair, brown eyes girl looking at him. He was very familiar with this face, he seen her a dozen time before, but each time it always seem a little different. He remember chasing after her in a yard filled with tall mango tree, when he finally did catch her she looked at him the same way she looked at him today with the big brown eyes, yet it wasn't the same because then she was a lot shorter and so was he, they were 6 years old when they first met and were best friend ever since. Even through their high school years people understood they were inseparable. He remember this one time when she asked him to asked a guy out for her, because she was too shy to do it herself. He thought it was the most embarrassing thing he did in his entire life, what kind of guy ask another guy if he would go out with his friend, but he did it, because it was her. "So,how was the interview?" she asked. " I am hungry,let go grab something to eat." he replied. "Your trying to ignore my question,what afraid I might steal your interview?" she teased. "I would be more than happy to give it to you on a silver platter,if you wish" he responded. "Gosh, that bad" she replied. They headed toward the door of the office and onto the street, it was particularly busy today,cars were zooming by left and right,people crowded the sidewalk. They walk about three block but it seem a lot longer then that with the heavy crowd. It never occurred to him but people were especially anxious in the city. Everyone always seems to have to be somewhere. Although he didn't grow up in a city, he should be used to it by now. He move away from home when he attended college and has been living in the city ever since.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
wow, sounds cool and wow xD
is this like a fanfic or something? yes, then thats verii good.
it seems interesting. :]
ill be waiting for more posts.

yoshi

sarNie Egg
Sitting on the leather seat as car stream by her window only made her more unaware of what laid ahead, maybe if she had just finish her story,she had time,didn't she..."did you want me to stop by a store and grabbed some chocolate?" he asked. Why is it that the most unlikely person to care about you is the only person that does."You always seem to know how to cheer me up." she smiled.He took a short glance in his rear view window and acknowledge her smile."I will take that as a yes" he smiled back. He pulled the car into a gas station park and open his door with a gracefullest that no other person can,preceded to walk out and all she could see was him disappearing into the store. She glazed out into the window and the image started to flood in. She couldn't have been more then 7 years old, her brand new bike was sitting on the yard with a beautiful pink bow tied to it. She couldn't hold on to her eagerness and hop right on, not realizing that she had never been taught to ride one, she took her feet which was barely touching the pedal and attempted to push it forward,but before she could she felt her body start to wiggle and the next thing she knew she was on the ground. She felt the weight of the bike over her but she struggle to left the bike off. She heard foot steps racing toward her and looking up there he was with his big round face and strong hands lifting the bike over her. She slowly shuffle her feet, but the pain was just too unbearable. She look down to see that something red was gusting from her knee,only then did tears started streaming out of her eyes. After he lifted the bike, he took a white cloth from his back pocket and gently wrap her scratch knee, he scoop her up and told her that if she stop crying he would get her chocolate,and all she could do was smile. From that point on whenever she is hurt or sad she felt an unusual comfort in chocolate. To her he was more then a chauffeur,who had been with the family for more than twenty years, he was a warmhearted,trustworthy person,who knew her more than she knew herself sometime. Even though he has age over the year, one can see the youthfulness in his eyes.
He walk back to the car and open his driver side door, seated himself on the black leather, turn his head around to the back of the car and handed her the chocolate. She took it with no hesitation. He pull the car out of the gas station and continue on their way. They arrived in front of a long black automatic gate entrance, it open itself and the car slowly roll in. The car went left first and then made it way around a half circle before stopping at the entrance of the house. At the center of the circle there was a large trimmed bush with a pond encircling that, and on the side of the house was large circular pillars all white and finely hand crafted. She has always been amazed at the sight of the enormous house every time she enter it. Sometime she felt like it would just swallow her up in one blink of an eye. Two young ladies rush out of the house and approach her door. They quickly lean over and pull the door toward them. She lean over and step out of the car, her hair gracefully toss against her shoulder, she gave them a quick acknowledgment and preceded to the stairs. The other young lady followed her from behind as she made her way to the wide door entrance. Her heels tap against the ceramic tiles, only when she was inside the house did she turn around to face the young lady that was following her. "No,one is home?" she asked. "no, miss" she bowed. She gave the young girl a settle look and continue on her way to a staircase that lead to the second floor of the house. She climb the 16 step stair and turn right toward her room. She grab the golden door knob turn it and walk right in. Her room had two large window, one looking to the north and the other to the east. She had two large sofa that sit right next to each other on the left corner of her bedroom. Her king size bed was in the center and on the right side was a door that lead to her bathroom. She walk toward her sofa and position her self up right on the soft cushion. lay her head against the top portion and slowly close her eyes.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hope you don't take this offensively but do you mind breaking up your paragraph. It kind of difficult to read one huge paragraph. I am enjoying it.

yoshi

sarNie Egg
"Hey, what is so interesting out there that you can't seem to take your eyes off of it?" she gently asked. "Oh, sorry just can't seem to take my eyes off the crowd, is it not busy today or what?" he replied. " I think it all in your head, it like this everyday" she teased. "You never answer my question about the interview, how was it? Was she nice,mean was she a diva like they all say?" she inquired. " Why are you so interested, and when do you listen to what other say?" he scolded." Okay, don't be so offended, I was just curious, since she a big star and all,plus her father is a big time politician. I'm not going to steal your story." she said. Sitting there in the corner of the cafe, there was about 12 tables but there are only a few people in there sitting and chatting about who know what. The cafe is known for it delicious fruit mixes and crepes. The table are cover in white cloths surround by booths on the corner,but the center are cover in round shape table with bar stools.The atmosphere almost make one feel that are trap in a 80s era. The two are a regular customer of the place. They been coming for years even in their college years. It became a second home to them. The waiter know what they order to the tiniest detail. The man always get a jackfruit smoothies with a little sugar on the rim of the glass, and the young lady a mango smoothies extra smooth. It never seem to change, and it seem odd to the waiter that someone would request rim of sugar on their glass, what is even stranger is that he never actually eat it.
The young lady is petite,she couldn't be any taller then five feet four,her frame is very small,with a hint of tomboyish attitude. But she has these big brown eyes that can light up an entire room when she smile. The young man on the other hand stand tall at six feet, with thick short hair, slight muscles, and a flawless baby face. Many young women adore him but he has never been serious with anyone.

yoshi

sarNie Egg
Sorry I tried to use indent to separate my paragraphs but the indent notation is not working for me. If anyone know how to use it please let me know. I am very new at this, and I am still learning on how to use all the functions on here. I love to hear critique on my work so feel free to give feed back. I will definitely try to edit my story a little more. Thank you.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Sorry I tried to use indent to separate my paragraphs but the indent notation is not working for me. If anyone know how to use it please let me know. I am very new at this, and I am still learning on how to use all the functions on here. I love to hear critique on my work so feel free to give feed back. I will definitely try to edit my story a little more. Thank you.
oh for each line.
you have to enter so it doesn't look like one paragraph.
i also tried to indent but it doesnt work
so you have to enter to get a new line.
indent doesnt work. i hope this helped :]

tikaff

sarNie Egg
hello yoshi, its such an intriguing & interesting story, i love it.....hope u have time 2 continue with da story.. hope its a tikaff pairing :heart: waiting 4 yr next update. thk u ka