a little help here plz!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
didn't know where to post this so i'll just post it here.
i was wondering if any of you guys know any good thai drama?
i'm not into thai drama but lately my cousins been describing all these drama that sound kinda interesting.
so i any of ya know any good ones.
oh yeah and any one know any site in which i can order thai movie/drama with sub??
sorry if i post this in the wrong area!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
let's see the one that im watching at the moment is Buang Ruk starring Pepper and Fang...I'm watching the one with the english fansubs. It's actually pretty good so far. :D I don't think there are any sites for you to order them with english subs so far. I guess there hasn't been a lot of request for thai dramas to go to the international level that's why they don't bother to put english subs, but with the new thai fan-sub team here...you never know what can happen. all i can say is that im am so greatful to them :D

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
hmms..right.nows..i'm watching..sapai...tornado..with kob and paul..thats pretty good..really..funnie..i'm also watching..neung nai suang with Janie and Ken is good too but it's set in like the olden days.....or i'm also watcing nai grajork with Dan and Sara thats good too..

ben

sarNie Hatchling
theres heaps of good lakorns. depends on what genre you like to watch. but a good drama is leh ratree or wimarn sai

K

KawaiiTennyo

but yea you can always look on google and type in thai lakorn you can get plenty for as cheap as 8 bucks for the whole series ..

Rakniran

KawaiiTennyo said:
but yea you can always look on google and type in thai lakorn you can get plenty for as cheap as 8 bucks for the whole series ..
[post="18368"][/post]​

Hey Kawaii i went to google and type thai lakorn and was hoping to find a whole set of series for 8 bucks like you say,but i couldnt find any. Can you give me the website that you say sell whole set of series for 8 bucks? Thank!