a khmer actress..

jrenhnas

sarNie Egg
shes a khmer actress..i think she is really pretty..she was in a movie with lany but i forget wat it called though..hehe

lany is too cute..hehe

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
yes...she is very pretty...the movie is called "Near Jea Propon"...Sometimes I mistake her from Veng Sreyno...If u see the Reymeas's new year karaokes, they kinda look alike...

hahha...I love the last pic though....I guess pretty boy needs wash his clothes! :wub:

jrenhnas said:
her name is somaly..she is not mixed with indian. shes pure khmer..
[post="156593"][/post]​
i disagree because if u read THe hang meas mag u will learn that she is mix maybe not indian ( or maybe yes) but she is mix.....i can't remind but i thin it's by her dad....because i read the interview of her in june'mag and she taling about her childhood and her family.........

by the way , she is the best....so beautifulll

russe

sarNie Adult
I still don't know who is she... you have any karaoke pix of her? I don't watch any movie thats why

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
so, her name is Somaly?...she's pretty

her first 2 pics look really good...her last pic looks mix

jrenhnas

sarNie Egg
omg im so sorry i cant find that movie, i think my mom gave it to my aunt.i dont know. im so sorry..im goin to upload something else

jrenhnas said:
she is in the khmer music videos. when i have time i'll upload the movie that had her in it, for yall..
[post="164724"][/post]​

please upload, ok? ^_^ i think i've seen her, because her face looks familiar in some of the pictures, but i'm not sure...i haven't watched any khmer movies, only karaoke...thank you! :)