A hmong story

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Dee and Chai went home. They sat quietly and said nothing to eachother til they got home. Dee was about to get out of the car, when Chai looked at her and asked her.
"You wanted all this to happen, didn't you?"

Dee turns and look at Chai.
"If you're just going to talk about this then I don't want to talk about it." Dee replied, as she gather her books and her bagpack from the back. Chai reversed his car and drove off.

"Where are you going?" Dee asked Chai.
"Visit mom and dad, why? You don't miss them like me?"" said Chai driving.

Dee looks at Chai and then looks away and said.
"Why wouldn't I miss my parents? You married for me to get back at my brother. Of course i miss my parents but you. I know you don't want to see my parents. You just want to go see Gaoying."

Dee looks at Chai, to see if he was going to admit it. Chai said nothing. Dee looks away.

"Why am i so unlucky? I've married a man, whose in love with my sister -n- law. I can't let my brother know they're still seeing eachother, he will blame me for not watching Chai. He will hate me." Dee thought to herself. By, the time Dee realize. Dee and Chai was at her parent's house.

--Dee looked at Chai and said.
"If you miss Gaoying that much. Let's go for a while so you can see her."
Chai looked at Dee, confused and surprise. He did not understand why she said that and let him see his girlfriend.
"Why is she doing this? Is she out of her mind? She's suppose to tell us to go home? What is she thinking?" Chai thought to himself.

Dee got out of the car.

------ "It's nice that you guys are here Dee and Son -n- law Chai. In a little while, Daughter -n- law's cousin from the military is going to come and see Tou and daughter -n- law." said Dee's mother to Dee and Chai.

Dee smiles at her mother and asked."Mother, when is Tou and sister -n- law's wedding?"

"This saturday." Dee's mother replied.
Dee nodded as Tou and Gaoying came home from school. When Tou saw Chai. Tou wrap his hand around Gaoying to his side. Chai looked away, not wanting to see them. Dee looked at him and then at her mother with a smile.

Gaoying's cousin Larry, who came home from the military came to see Gaoying and Tou with her parents. After they had dinner, Larry and the guys talked. While, Dee and Gaoying's parents talked in the living room. Gaoying and Dee was in the kitchen cleaning.

Dee's mother told Dee to go in the garage and get some soda for them. Dee went and Gaoying followed her.

Dee was getting the soda when Gaoying walks in and looks at her. "Did you know Chai still love me? Even if he's married to you, he still loves me."

Dee nodded and said.
"That's nice."

"I think what Chai did was a good idea." said Gaoying. Dee looks up at Gaoying. " He married you, so we can see eachother. He's very smart. Did you know me and Chai are closer then before? Now that i'm your sister -n- law." Gaoying smiles at Dee.
"You have to listen to me. So tell me, why did you guys come here tonight?" Gaoying asked Dee.

Dee's mother open the door and asked them if they got the sodas. "I got it mother." said Dee as she walks inside the house.

---- So tell me the story, how did you and little sister meet?" Larry asked Tou.
Tou looks at Chai and then at Larry. " Well, what can i say? Were compatiable."
Chai looked at Tou, he wanted to beat him and tell Larry the truth but Chai stayed calm.

--- Dee and Gaoying made them drinks in the kitchen. Gaoying looks at Dee and talks to her as if she was whispering.
"By the way, thanks for coming tonight Dee. I want you guys to come every night."
Dee puts ice in the cups and said.
"We won't come every night but we'll come sometimes."
Dee looks at Gaoying. "To make you happy."

Dee pours soda in the cup and Gaoying said.
"If you want Chai to love you, you have to do better then that. Look at how you dress and how pale you are. You need some lipstick at least..."
Gaoying studys Dee, "I mean, you do have make-up on but you need a little bit more to lighten your face up. Get the picture?"
"Sister -n- law, If i do as you say. I bet Chai will forget about you within a second or maybe less.. I say.." said Dee.

Before, Dee can walk away. Gaoying steps up to her and said.
"I bet he wouldn't. He doesn't even look at you."
"And how do you know that?" Dee asked Gaoying.
" I just know, by looking at you. Duh." said Gaoying with a smile looking at Dee from head to toe.
"You wanna bet?" Dee asked Gaoying. Gaoying looks at Dee and said.
"Don't start with me Dee, you don't know who you're messing with. Chai will never be so stupid to fall for a person like you."

"Why? Are you scare, you might lose?" Dee asked Gaoying, she was about to walk away.

Gaoying held Dee back and asked her.
"Okay, and if i win?"

Dee turns around and said.
"If you win, I'll let you and Chai be together. I'll divorce him for you but if i win, you have to stop seeing Chai. You have to love my brother. Only my brother."

"And what about your brother, in this situation?" Gaoying asked.

"If he doesn't catch you cheating on him. He has nothing to do with this." said Dee to Gaoying, holding drinks on a tray walking to the living room.

--- Dee and Chai was leaving, while Gaoying and Tou walked them out.
" Come again and see us Dee and Brother -n- law Chai." said Tou holding Gaoying next to him, making Chai jealous.

Dee nodded. Chai walks to the driver side and Gaoying looks at Dee before she went inside the car.
"Dee, wait a minute." said Gaoying.

Dee turns around and looks at Gaoying.
" Say.. it's on. Get the show started."

Dee nodded with a smile looking at Gaoying and said.
"It's on..."

Dee went inside the car, Chai looks at Gaoying and Tou. Gaoying smiles at Chai and said.
"Come again."

Tou looks at Gaoying, confused by what Dee and Gaoying meant when they said It's on.

---- In the car, Chai asked Dee what Gaoying was them were up to.
"Nothing, she said she miss you."

"I don't have to be beautiful for Chai to notice me. I don't even like him, why would i want to impress him? I'll be myself and give him everything he wants. One of these days, Chai will forget about her. When that day comes, Gaoying will leave Chai and love Brother forever. As for me and Chai, I'll leave him and go to school far far away so i won't see him. I want my degree. I'm not ready to start my life with Chai yet, not just yet. I don't even love him. I just hope this plan will work for the four of us." Dee thought to herself, looking out the window.

Chai looks at Dee, he knew she was lying but he said nothing and drove home.

-- hahaha.. ok.. not that good but yeah.. ~~> :)

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
It was about one week since they left from Tou’s house.

“ay! Man! Remember to bring your wife.� Jason shouted.

“uh huh.� Chai said getting annoyed by Jason. But in his mind he didn’t want to.

Back at Chai’s house Dee was pacing back and forth never taking her eyes of the door.

“Where could he be at this hour and why am I did I bother waiting for him?� Dee thought as she takes a seat on the couch, when the door slam open making her jump a bit.

“What are you doing at this hour?� Chai ask closing the door.

“Um…I…I was…waiting for you.�

“Are you stupid or what!?!?!�

Dee quietly looks down toward the floor.

“Why bother waiting for him, he never cares! He never notices the nice things you are trying to do!� Dee thought.

“Next time don’t bother wasting your time waiting for Me.� with that he walk into their room leaving Dee there all along.
----------------------------------
* 2 days later *

Dee was walking down from the stair carry a laundry basket. Everyone wasn’t home at this hour. She was doing her laundry when the door bell ring.

“um…who could it be?� she thought.

“hello Dee!� Phong shouted. “so where is Chai!�

“Oh he not home at this hour. And why are you dress up like that?� Dee question pointing to Phong’s tuxedo.

“Oh didn’t Chai tell you that Mrs. Kang is having a party to met everyone and that she wanted to met you since you’re her nephew wife�

“um…he didn’t tell me.�

“What! What kind of husband is he!�

“…�

“Humph! Always since I’m here I’ll take you! Hurry up and get dress!�

“Phong, thanks but you don’t have to cause partying is not my thing.�

“You have to go! I mean Mrs. Kang wanted to see you. if you don’t go then what would other peoples say when they don’t see you there.�

“well I guess your right.�

“Well then go and get dress, I’ll be waiting down here for you.�

“thanks.�

“Sure no pro.�

Phong was walking back and forth waiting for Dee. When she finally came down. Phong eyes were wide open staring at how beautiful Dee looks. (No, no! he not checking his friend wife out. He was just shock at her suddenly appearance). If you have see him he would look like this---à O.O

“um…Phong you ok.� Dee say waving her hand in front of Phong’s face.

“oh…um…sorry.� He said getting back to reality. “Well then shall we go.�

“sure.�
-----------------------------
*at the party *

Chai was walking around. When he felt something tugging onto his arms.

“Gaoying? What are you doing here?�

“Why, you’re not happy to see me?�

“No, no. It’s not like that, but if peoples see us like this, they would think wrong.�

“Well, then.� Gaoying said taking her hand off of Chai’s arm. “We could just talk and peoples won’t notice.�

“Where is Tou?� Chai asks.

“Um…he over there talking with some of his relatives.� Goaying pointed.

Chai was about to say something but stop when he saw group reporters at the front gate.

“um…what are those reporters doing?� Goaying ask.

“I don’t know, let’s go see.�
----------------------------
ekk...sorry...i couldn't think of anything so i just wrote this..

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Upon reaching the front doors, they could see that there was a group of reporters asking Mrs. Kang many questions. “What are your plans? What do you hope to accomplish?�

Mrs. Kang was Chai's aunt. She was running for senator. This party of hers was a gathering and one her many campaigns to reach to the Hmong people.

As the reporters were done with their questions, they started to disperse around the room. Mrs. Kang walked over to Chai and Gaoying. “I've never met your wife yet Chai, is this her? �

Before Chai could answer, his gaze was diverted as he saw someone coming through the front doors.

“Oh look! It's Phong! Is that his girlfriend? She's very pretty. Your friend has been getting more lucky with the girls since you've married huh?� teased Mrs. Kang.

Watching as Dee and Phong entered, those that were oblivious to the fact that Dee was actually Chai's wife would have thought that Dee and Phong were a couple. Dee was dressed to perfection. Her hair was tied up and she had on an elegant red dress that was sparkling. As they started to walk to the crowd, Chai noticed that Phong had his hand resting on Dee's back. Before he knew it, he walked up to the pair, pushes Phong and pulls Dee to his side.

“Chai! You forgot to tell your wife?� asked Phong as Chai pushes him aside.

Without answering, Chai rested his hand on Dee's back and pushes her toward his aunt.

“This is my wife.� answered Chai.

Gaoying still standing there looked at Chai's expression. “He seems annoyed and something esle...jealous?"

Looking at Dee, Gaoying thinks to herself again, "That little dork must be trying hard to win!! I won't let her win! I'm going to get my love back..."

Suddenly, a hand came around to rest on her waist, turning it was Tou.
“Wow... my sister looks.. nice.. let's go say hi to her.� says Tou.

“Dee! You look pretty.�said Tou as he gives her a hug.

“this is my brother. Aunt... Kang.� said Dee as she introduced her brother to Mrs. Kang.

“Oh my. Such a resemblance.� said Mrs. Kang. “Well, don't just stand there Chai! Introduce your wife to all my colleagues.�

Reluctantly Chai pulls Dee to his side again and starts introducing her to everyone there.

“Chai looks great in that suit! And what good manners.� thinking Dee as they moved around the room as Chai politely introduces her to everyone there.

Across the room, Gaoying was standing with Tou while he conversed with some of the people there. She couldn't help noticing the way Chai had Dee glued to his side and the look he keeps passing on to Dee as she spoke to the other people.
Seeing Gaoying gazing at his sister and brother in law, Tou pulls her to his side and said, “are you getting tired? Why don't we go home?�

No longer able to bear it any more, Gaoying agrees.

“We have to go say bye to my sister and my brotherin law first.� said Tou as he pulls Gaoying with him towards Chai and Dee.

“We'll see you two tomorrow at school. Gaoying is exhausted. We have to go back to her house and pick some of her stuff and help her parents finish the cleaning from the wedding.� said Tou.

“Oh.. I forgot. I should probably go home and help mom with the cleaning at our house too� said Dee as she remembered the wedding that happened that weekend. She wanted to go help her mom clean up everything. “tell mom i'll probably come by tomorrow or something.�

“Sure thing� said Tou as he shakes Chai's hand and pulls Gaoying as she longing gaze at Chai.

As soon as they exited the door, no later than ten minutes, Chai walks over to his aunt and tells her that they were leaving as well.

“Nice to meet you Dee. You will be a great wife to Chai. He is such a lucky boy! Have a good night you two.� said Mrs Kang.

“Thanks Aunt Kang. Good luck on your campaign.� said Dee

Just before they exit the door, Dee stops short.

“What?� said Chai as he looks at her annoyly.

“I came here with Phong. It would only be right if I tell him good-bye.� answered Dee.

“Forget it! Let's go� said Chai as he took Dee out the door.

Once inside the car, Chai exclaimed, “Who's dress is that? You shouldn't wear that dress. And why did you come here with Phong!! People are going to talk. You're lucky my aunt didn't speculate anything�

“What do you mean speculate? Phong offered to take me here tonight because someone.. forgot?� Dee screams back.

Suddenly Chai's phone rings. “Hello.... okay.. sure we can go and get you some.� says Chai. “it's my mom. She needs us to buy her some salt.�

At the store--------

“Take the cart� said Chai.

“Why. Your mom said she only needs salt.� said Dee.

Seeing the killer look Chai was giving her, Dee pulls a cart and followed Chai.

Before they made it to the checkout line, she noticed that they had a full cart. Chai started to unload all the groceries. “Does he usually do all the grocery shopping for his family?? No.. this can't be, it's mostly junk food.� said Dee as she saw all the chips and sodas in the cart.

“Your total is $145.22� said the cashier after ringing up all the items.

“Whao! That's a lot. That's like two months worth of groceries at my house� says Dee. Looking at Chai, he just stared back at her.

“Wife... she's waiting for you to pay...� smiles Chai at Dee.

“huh??� says Dee as she started to see the smirk that Chai was giving her. “Is he expecting me to pay for this? I only have $200 in my checking account.� said dee to herself.

“hurry.. wife.. can you pay for this... i forgot my wallet...� said Chai smiling at Dee.

Dee pulls her debit card from her purse. “WHAT A JERK!! He did this on purpose!!�

AT HOME---

Finally reaching home, Dee and Chai brings all the groceries in.

“Wow. You two went and bought all these? There's so much junk food!� exclaimed Chai's mom.

“Mom.. your daughter-in-law was so nice to have bought all these food.. for her husband.� Chai says smartly while Dee continued to give Chai killer looks.

“i'm going to go change.� said Dee as she turned to go to Chai's room.

“JERK! JERK!!� exclaimed dee to herself once she was in Chai's room as she struggled to unzip her dress. Without hearing the door open and closed, stopping her hand midway, Chai walks up behind Dee and pushes her hand aside. Dee jumps and turns around. “What are you doing?� exclaimed Dee.

“ I'm just helping you.� says Chai looking her straight in the eyes and then suddenly, he puts his hand gently on her cheek. Dee was frozen. "What is he doing..." Suddenly, Chai's face got close to her... she could see his beautiful brown eyes...Dee closed her eyes. "Is he going to kiss me??"

"DORK! I said turn around." said Chai as he takes his hand away from her cheek and pokes her forehead with his finger.

Opening her eyes, Dee looks at CHai with a confused look and turns around nervously. His hand grazed her back and she shivered.

AFter unzipping her dress, Chai quickly steps aside and grabs some of his clothing from the closet.

Dee steps into the walk-in closet and takes off her dress as she puts on her pajamas. Coming out of the closet, Dee didn't expect to see Chai undressing and grasps.

"What are you doing? At least you should have told me" exlaimed Dee as she covers her eyes with both of her hands.

"Why? A few seconds there you wanted me to kiss you... right?" teased Chai.

"Never!" screamed Dee, while Chai finishs dressing up.

Chai walks up to Dee and pulls her hand apart and looks straight in her eyes and then suddenly gave her a quick peck on the lips. "Thanks for all the food..." said Chai with a smirk on his face as he pulls back quickly and went out the door while Dee stood there immoblized.

"My first kiss.... omg!!!" exlaimed Dee dreamily, as she fell back onto the bed, covering her face while she continued to blush.

--------------------
wow... this is so long! sorry, i got a bit confused.. so i hope what i did was alright.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Flashback ~> "Why? A few seconds there you wanted me to kiss you... right?" Chai teased Dee.

Dee was going to school when she thought about what Chai had said to her. She smiles to herself walking to class.

Dee was in the library reading when her brother Tou call her on her cell-phone.

"Hello." Dee answered.

"hey Dee, it's me Tou." said Tou.

"What's up? Why are you calling me?" Dee asked her brother.

"Did Gaoying tell him about the bet we made? He never calls me." Dee thought to herself.

Tou sound happy and asked Dee if Chai and her wanted to go to the State Fair with Gaoying and him that evening. Dee did not know if Chai wanted to go so she told her brother, she will asked Chai and call him back.

--- That evening, after dinner. Dee was going to ask Chai, but when she walks in on him. He was on the phone in their bedroom talking to somebody, talking very sweet and giggling. Dee knew Chai was talking to Gaoying, Dee walks in and to her purse, she got her cell-phone.

Chai was still on the phone talking to Gaoying.
"Alright then, i'll see you later."

Dee was about to walk out when Chai gripped her arm. Dee turns around and looks at Chai.

Chai let go of Dee's arm and said.
"Get dress, were going to the Fair."

"I'm not going." said Dee as she turn to the door and almost turning the door knob.

"why?" Chai asked Dee, standing up. "You're jealous?"

Dee turns around and asked Chai."Of what? There's nothing to be jealous."

Before Chai can say something. Dee said." If you're talking about Gaoying and you. Don't mention it to me, do as you wish. Just please don't let my brother catch you two or someday you will be sorry."

Chai smiles and walks to Dee and pull her close to him. Looking into her eyes, he said.
"I don't believe you it, you're not jealous. Even if you don't like me, were married already. You have to be jealous at least.. but you. I don't understand you, you know me and Gaoying are still seeing eachother but you don't mind. What's wrong with you? Why aren't you telling your parents, my parents or your brother? Why?!"

Dee looks at Chai and said.
"That's what you want right?"
Chai said nothing but looks at Dee.
Dee push Chai away from her and looks away and said.
"Just be careful before one day you might be left with nothing."
Chai smiles and asked Dee.
"Left with nothing?"

Chai walks to Dee, "never mind." Dee replied walking to get the closet to get her sweater. "Let's go."

--- At the State Fair.. Chai and Dee saw Gaoying and Tou walking around. Tou held Gaoying's hand and they looked like a happy couple. Dee looks at them.
"Tou, I just want to see you like this. You're so happy. I hope things are going your way, even if Gaoying doesn't love you with all her heart. I know someday she will." Dee thought to herself.

Chai dissapeared. Dee looked for Chai but she did not find him anywhere. Then Dee found her friends from school. Nancy and Jessica. Dee hung out with them while looking for Chai.
"Are you okay Dee?" Nancy asked Dee. " you don't looks so good."
"I'm fine." said Dee with a smile.
Phong and his two friends came and found Dee them.

"Hey Dee... I didn't know you came too. Is Gaoying and Tou here too?" Phong asked Dee.

Dee lied and said.
"I don't know if they're here. I haven't seen them."

Phong nodded.

"Ey, let's go on some ride." said Nancy to them.

"Let's go then." said one of Phong's friends.

They walked around to find a ride, when they did.
Phong's two friend asked Nancy and Jessica to be their partner to go on the ride. Phong and Dee was left.

Phong then smiled at Dee and asked her.
"So you wanna go on this ride with me?"

Dee smiles at Phong, she did not know what to say.
" Should i go or not? What if Chai comes and sees me? What will he say?"
"Or maybe we can stand here while they go?" said Phong.

Dee nodded as their friends lefted them.

Dee and Phong waited for them.

--- "Ey! You're here too. Where's my sister? Did you ditch her?" Tou asked Chai meeting him walking alone.

Tou had Gaoying next to him, holding her hands.
"No, your sister ditch me." Chai replied.

"Well, let's find out the truth. Let's go find her." said Tou as he pulls Gaoying away with him to find his sister.

When they found Dee, Dee was talking to Phong. They seem to have a interesting conversation going on, smiling at eachother.

"Dee found herself a friend to hangout with." said Tou.

Gaoying saw Dee and Phong together, Gaoying asked herself.
"Is that Phong?"

Chai saw and walks in front of Dee and Phong rudely, grabbing Dee's hand as he excused them.

"Where did you go sweet-heart? I couldn't find you." Chai asked Dee with a smile. He did not want anyone to know he was lecturing her.
"I didn't go anywhere." said Dee looking away.

"You didn't go anywhere huh? Who were you talking to before I came? Who's that over there? There's a lot of people here Dee. Do you know what they will think of you?" Chai asked Dee.

--"Somebody's in trouble for ditching." said Gaoying to Tou.

"What? That I'm cheating on you?" Dee asked Chai.
"Yeah." said Chai nodding.

"They can go head and think whatever they want. At least i'm not the one that is cheating. You are." said Dee as she walks away and saw her brother and Gaoying.

Gaoying smiles at Dee and said.
"Hi Dee, we didn't know you guys were coming too."

"Liar." Dee thought to herself.

--- They went and got some popcorn.
"I'll be right back. I got to go." said Tou as he walks to the men restroom.
"Yeah, me too. Be right back." said Chai as he follow Tou.

Gaoying and Dee was left alone once again. Gaoying looked at Dee and said.
"I see, you still look the same to me. Nothing's change, you're losing Dee. Give up."
"I don't give up easy. I like to face challenge." said Dee.

Gaoying grins at Dee and said.
"What are you talking about? Challenge? Look at you, compare to me. Were total opposites here Dee, i'm beautiful and you're ugly. Chai will never fall for you. You must be crazy."

Dee stand up and looks at Gaoying as she stood up too.
"I don't know how long this is going to take, for you to love my brother but I'll do whatever it takes." said Dee to Gaoying.

Gaoying smiled at Dee and said.
"Your brother is a really nice man but.. I just don't love him. Like you, you don't love Chai. I don't love your brother."

"Well, maybe you should try loving him because i can tell you right now. He loves you to death." said Dee.

"Sounds great and I appreciate it. Thanks for telling me Dee. I think i know that already but no can do." said Gaoying.

"Then maybe I should stop Chai from seeing you if you dare not love my brother!" said Dee pissed off, eyes filled with tears.
"Tou is my only brother and I love him very much. If you're hurting him. You're hurting me too."

Gaoying looks at Dee and said nothing.

-- Chai and Tou came and Tou asked Dee what was wrong. Seeing Dee, her eyes were filled with tears. Dee looks away and shook her head and said." Nothing. I don't feel good. I'll be right back."

Gaoying looks at Dee, walking to the bathroom.

"I'll be right back too." said Gaoying to Chai and Tou.

-- In the restroom.. When Dee came out, Gaoying said.
"We used to go to middle school together, I never thought we will ever become enemies."

Dee turns around and said.
"You hate me that much?"

Gaoying smiles and walks to Dee and said.
"You don't have to ask me. You know what we are. When you're married to the man of my dreams. I can't forgive that, that's too much. So, as your sister -n- law, I want you to stay away from Chai. From my Chai, remember Dee. Don't you dare touch him, he's mine. Forever."

Gaoying walks away as Dee followed her.

-- Dee walks to Chai and told him she did not feel good, that she wanted to go home. She was feeling drowsy, maybe something she ate.

"Let's stay for a while, we just got here." said Chai.
"But..."

"Stay a little longer Dee, you two just got here." said Gaoying as she cut in.
"Right, stay for a while Dee. The State fair is once a year." said Tou.

Dee looks down at her feet and then said.
"Fine."

Phong came and found them and saw that Dee did not look so good.

"Are you okay Dee?" Phong asked Dee.
"I'm fine." Dee replied with a weak smile.

"She's fine." said Chai putting his hands around her.

Gaoying rolls her eyes at Dee and then told Tou for them to go and get something to eat, leaving Dee them.

"I can take her home if you still want to stay. Go head and stay. I don't mind taking her home Chai." said Phong.

Chai felt as if Phong was trying to get with Dee. Chai steps up to Phong.
"Ey! what's up with you man? Why you always up in my business all the time. She's wife fool, if i say she's fine then she's fine. Why you gonna offer my wife a ride?"

Dee grabs Chai's arm and said.
"Let's go home Chai."

"Come on man, I was just trying to help. I didn't mean all this. I mean look at her. She don't look so good." said Phong.

"My fucken business man!" said Chai, pissed off.

"Great! Mr. Perfect is out of his mind. I'm just trying to help." said Phong.

Chai looks at Phong face to face and said.
"You wanna start somethin?"

Dee stood in the middle and push Chai back.
" Stop it right now. Let's go home. Go.."

Chai and Dee were leaving when Phong made a comment.

"Just trying to help you man, you got yourself in this. Don't blame me. Sucker! I told you already man." Phong shouted turning away.

Gaoying came with food in her hand.

Chai walks to Phong and punches him from behind, in the back. As Phong fell on the ground. Gaoying was shocked when she saw Chai stock Phong.

Dee walks to Chai and pulls him away.

"Stop, what are you crazy? Let's go home." said Dee dragging Chai away.

Gaoying walks to Dee and slaps her.

"You! Stop it right now. Are you happy now? That my brother got beat. Chai and Phong was never like this. Damn you Dee! One man isn't enough for you or what?! You want my brother too? In your dreams, Dee!" Gaoying yells at Dee.

Dee looks at Gaoying with tears. Chai and Phong quiet down looking at Gaoying and Dee.
"Kewl it Gaoying." said Phong to Gaoying.
"Don't be so stupid Phong. You better watch out, She'll get you too." said Gaoying looking at Phong. Phoung looks away.

Tou came and asked them.
"What happen?"

Tou looks at Dee and asked her.
"Dee, what happen?"

"Nothing. I'm going home." said Dee as she head to the exit. Chai follows Dee and told her to wait. Dee did not listen to him.

Chai grabs her and face him and said.
"I'm sorry."

Dee looks at Chai and slaps him.

Chai looks at Dee, heart broken. He knew he derserve it, so he did not fight back. He meant what he said, but Dee was pissed at him.

Dee turns away to walk away. Chai grabs her and pulls her close to him and said.
"I'm sorry. I'm very sorry."
Dee tried to get away from him but she couldn't. He was too strong.
"Go head and hit me, if that's going to make you happy." said Chai holding Dee.

Dee said nothing and did nothing but cried in his arms while he comfront her. Chai felt bad for what Gaoying did but at that very moment Dee was in his arms, he was happy.
"Am I in love or Am I kidding myself?" Chai thought to himself.

`` ok.. this is what i got.. sorrie, so long.. :) enjoy.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
“Im okay now. I just want to go home.� says Dee gently as she quiets down from crying.

Looking at the three over Dee's shoulder, Chai said nothing and puts his arms around Dee as he takes her out the exit.

“I'm sorry Dee. Truly I am, I'll make it up to you... � said Chai glancing over to Dee as they drove home.

Dee didn't respond.
------------------
At SCHOOL
Dropping Dee off, Chai says, “I'll come pick you up here... make sure you don't turn off your cell phone.�

Dee looks at Chai as she steps out the door without responding and closes the door after her.

--------------------
Dee walked home that day. “Hi mom. What are you doing?� she asked as she entered the house seeing Chai's mom in the kitchen.

“Just prepping for dinner.�

“I'll come help you once I take all my stuff upstairs.� says Dee.

Upon reaching their bedroom, she was surprised to see Chai there sitting on the desk.

“I knew you weren't going to wait for me, so I came home before you.� says Chai.

“HERE!� says Chai hesitatingly, as he handed her a little pale purple rabbit. “This little thing reminded me of you... your nose scrunches up like a lilo rabbit when you're deep in thought�

“huh...?� exclaimed Dee as she broke out of her cold shell, giggling. “Do I really do that?�

Seeing the nodding of Chai's head and the smile on his face, Dee continued to giggle as she takes the little rabbit into her two small hands and studies its face.

“It's CUTE... Thanks...� said Dee. “Oops... I have to go help your mom cook� she says, putting the little rabbit on the desk and quickly runs out the room.
---------
“Dinner is Ready everyone� exlaimed Chai's Mom.

All three males in the family scrambles into the kitchen.

“Whoa! Something smells GREAT in here� exclaimed Lue as he failed to grab a piece of the chicken wing because his mom slaps his hand away.

“SIT!� said Chai's mom. Once everyone was sitted, she says, “Okay... DIG IN!�

“MMMMmmmmm... this is GREAT mom!! You're such a good cook.� exlaimed Chai as he grabs some stir fried chicken and veggies.

“I didn't make that.. your wife did� she said smiling at Dee.

“oh.. i guess if Dee made it... it's just alright.� says Chai smiling as he looks over at Dee.

“Hey! Don't judge others if you didn't cook! Oh wait.. I made a dish just for you� says dee as she looks over to Chai's mom smiling and stands up to go get the dish.

“Here... your mom said that you LOVE papaya salad.. so i went to the Hmong Store and made you some� said Dee as she hands the plate to Chai.

“Ohhhh!! My favorite!! I Love it hot and spicy� exlaimed Chai.

“ohhh.. I want some too� said Lue as he leans over and tries to take a forkful.

“Hey! Hey!! you need to get yourself a wife so she can make you some. This is ALL mine!� says Chai excitedly as he shoves a forkful of papaya into his mouth.

“MMMMMmmmmm� says Chai as he takes his first sallow. “AGHHHHHHHHHHH� he screams running to the sink and turns on the water drinking and splashing them onto his mouth while the family laughs at him.

Going into the fridge, he takes a glass of milk and drinks it all and then took some ices from the freezer and pops them into this mouth.

“That was not very nice� he said as he looks at Dee who was trying to contain her laughters.

“HAHAHAHA!!� Lue laughs out loud.

“SHUDDUP!� screams Chai as he turns, shoulders slumped heading up the stairs. “I'm not hungry anymore�

After cleaning, Dee heads up the stairs into their bedroom.

“That was real mean� said Chai as she enters the room.

“Then you shouldn't be mean to me anymore...� says Dee.

“I'm not that mean am I?� Chai asks.

“No.. hey.. i'll treat you to lunch tomorrow okay?� says Dee excitedly.

“YEAH! FOOD! I love food!!� says Chai.

_----____----___---____---___

“I took the bus. I'm here already.. Hurry, come over here...Hurry! I'm very very hungry� says Dee excitedly on her cell phone to Chai as she waits at the Chinese Noodle REstaurant.

Chai hung up the phone shoving it into his backpack smiling. “ that girl is such a dork... yet.. cute at the same time.�

Chai turns to see Gaoying behind him.

“Chai... can we talk?� says Gaoying.

“I'm sorry.... i'm busy.� says Chai gently, hestitantly, walking around her.

Gaoying grabs Chai on the arm. “Please Chai... just for a few seconds. Why don't we go over to the coffee shop around the corner. It will take less than fifteen minutes.�

“alright then.. ten minutes max!� says Chai impatiently.

“Let's go in my car.� says Gaoying.

It took less than three minutes and they were at the coffee shop around the corner. Putting his backpack into the back, Chai follows Gaoying into the shop. Sitting down, they ordered a hot cappucino.

“Chai... it seems as if you've been trying to ignore me lately....� says Gaoying gently as she rests her hand on top of his hand.

“Gaoying.... we can't do this anymore... we're both married.. we have to make the best of it with our partner...� said Chai as he pulls his hand away.

“Are you falling in love with that little girl?� exlaimed Gaoying disgustly.

“I have to go. I have to meet her for lunch.� said Chai coldly as he stands up.

“Is he falling in love with that girl? What has she done to Chai? He's so cold to me...� said Gaoying to herself as she follows Chai outside to their car. “Wells.. he isn't going to be eating lunch with her...� Said gaoying as they took off the road.

About to turn into the campus parking lot, a car was in front of them... Gaoying instead of braking, steps on the accelerator. “Watch Out!� exclaimed Chai as they crashed into the car in front of them.

Turning to look at Gaoying he asks putting his hand on her cheeks.. “ Are you okay?�

“I'm fine..� said gaoying. “This is how it should be... i miss your touch� said Gaoying to herself.

The other driver called the police to report on the accident while Gaoying and Chai waited outside of the car.
------
“Where is he?? It's more than thirty minutes! Why isn't he picking up!?� exclaimed Dee as she looks at the front door.

“Miss.. are you going to be ordering?� said the waitress.

“No...� she said as she stands up to go outside. “ Should I go home... what if he comes.. he'll get mad at me for going home...� Said Dee to herself as she sits on the curb of the restaurant.
-------

Once the report was all done and Gaoying exchanged insurance information with the other driver, Chai grabs his backpack, got out his phone and calls Tou to pick up Gaoying while she waits for Tou to pick her up.

“Where are you going� said Gaoying as she follows Chai.

“Just wait here... Tou will pick you up... Dee is waiting for me.� said Chai as he got into this car and drives out of the parking lot.

Looking at his cell phone, he noticed that he had ten miscalls from Dee. “Sorry Dee.. I've disappointed you again.. i'll be there ASAP.� said Chai to himself.

-----
Once reaching the restaurant Chai got out too much in a hurry to see Dee sitting on the curb. Before he entered the door, Dee calls out standing up from the curb. “CHAI! What took you so long? It's been about an hour...�

“ I'm sorry. I had to go do something...� said Chai surprisingly as he walks up to Dee.

“ You look pale.. are you okay?� asked Chai with worry on his face.

“I'm hungry...� Dee was able to muster before she slumps forward as Chai catchs her while she blacks out and faint.

------

Opening her eyes, she looked stared straight into Chai's concerned eyes.
“Where am I?�

“Home, Dee� answered Chai softly

“Home?� said Dee as she realized they were in Chai's room.

“Did you eat anything all day?� asked Chai gently

“No... I've been waiting all day.. so we can go out and eat together..� said Dee weakly.

Gently brushing a strand of Dee's hair, Chai said, “Don't do that ever again. Just eat if your hungry... don't wait for me.�

"I didn't want to leave... in case you would yell at me for ditching you." says Dee sofly.

“Im tired.� said Dee before CHai could say anything.

“Sleep, mom is making some hot rice porridge for you. I'll wait you up when it's done...� answered Chai.

Dee closed her eyes and fell asleep to the warm hands of Chai's two strong hands enveloping her own.

-----
THE LONGEST I THINK I'VE WRITTEN.. hehe! ENjoys cause I am.. think i'm falling in love with our characters. hehehe :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
:)

"This can't be happening. Chai is not falling for her. This can't be happening to me! No!" Gaoying thought to herself, cooking in the kitchen and not paying attention to what she was doing. She was chopping meat.

Tou came behind Gaoying and put his arms around her.
"What are you thinking about? Look at your meat you're chopping."

Gaoying looks at the meat, and then smiles and looks at Tou and said.
"I'm thinking of you."
Tou smiles at Gaoying. "If Chai wants it this way, I'll play it his way too. I'm not giving up." Gaoying thought to herself smiling at Tou.

---Dee and Chai went shopping at Arden mall in Sacramento. Walking around, Chai grabs Dee's hand and held her hand. Dee smiles,"why is he holding my hand? I'm no two-year old anymore."

That day, Dee and Chai went shopping for a gift for Lue because his birthday was coming up.

"What does Lue like?" Dee asked Chai, not knowing what to buy for Lue.
"I don't know, he's picky about stuff." Chai answered.
Dee smiled and said.
"Picky?"
Chai nodded, looking at Dee. "Like you?" Dee teased Chai.

Chai smiles at Dee and said."I'm picky?"
Dee nodded with a smile.

Chai smiles at Dee and pitch her nose and said.
"And how do you know that?"
"I can tell, your personality." said Dee smiling joking around with Chai.
Chai smiles looking away, Dee grabs Chai's arm and drags him away and said.
"Come on, let's just go get something. We've been here since noon already. It's almost three. You know what Lue like, you're his brother."

"That doesn't mean, i know what he like." Chai replied as Dee and Chai went to get something for Lue.

--- At school- Gaoying saw Chai and Dee holding hands, walking to the parking lot together.

Gaoying hid from them. "Chai, I know you're not in love with her. You just want to make me jealous. Don't you? I'll do the same thing. Watch me." Gaoying thought to herself, looking at Chai and Dee walking away.

ok..i think i'm in love with is story 2.. hehe. :)

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
The next day Gaoying was walking hand in hand with Tou around the school.
"Where are they? Where are they?" She kept muttering to herself.

"Gaoying what are you talking about? Who are they?"

"Oh nothing...I'm just looking for uh...uh...think quick, think quick!oh uh Dee, yea, I'm just looking for Dee. I have to ask her something..."

"About what?" Tou asked.

"Just...just about homework...Dee is my partner and I need to ask her where we will be meeting for tomorrow."

Just then Tou spotted Chai and Dee walking hand in hand together engrossed in conversation. Chai was smiling down into Dee's face as Dee was saying something.

"Aw, they look so cute together, don't you think, honey."

Raging with jealousy Gaoying suddenly snap at Tou. "Don't honey me!"

Gaoying let go of Tou's hand and rush over to Dee and Chai. Nearing them she suddenly pretended to trip and fell right between Dee and Chai causing them to abruptly let go of each other.

"Are you okay?" Chai asked

"uh...ouch...ouch, I think I sprang my ankle. Could you be kind enough to help me get up?" She asks sweetly.

"Uh..."

"Gaoying what's happened? Are you hurt honey?" Tou was worried.

"Uh...no..." Gaoying replied trying to hide her anger.

While the four of them were chit-chatting Tou said, "Honey didn't you say you were going to ask Dee something?"

"uh... uh... did I?"

"Remember you were looking for her earlier.�

“Oh, that! Yea, Dee remember we have a project together and I was wondering when shall we meet?�

Staring at her blankly, Dee replied. "What project?"

"Oh don't you remember. Our Comm Arts Project."

Without waiting for Dee to reply Gaoying interrupt again. "Are you busy tonight? If not, I will drop by your house and we can get started okay. I don't like to procastinate like you do. Even if you do, I don't!"

Whew, sorry not good at writing so bare with me.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome Mee_123 for joining us.. :)

Dee did not know what to say, looking at Gaoying. She looked like she wanted to kill Dee if she refused.

"Sounds great, but uh.. What about this Saturday?" said Dee smiling and asking Gaoying.

Tou helps Gaoying up,"sure." said Gaoying.

-- Saturday

It was Lue's birthday but he refused to have a birthday party, saying he was too old. So his friends came and they hung out in the garage.

Tou and Gaoying went to Chai's house on Saturday night. While the guys were in the garage hanging out. Dee and Gaoying both pretended to do their Comm Arts project. Dee had to play along with Gaoying.

Chai's parents were not home, they had gone to visit one of Chai's auntie in Fresno.

--Gaoying looks around Chai's house, sitting in the living room.
"If i was married to Chai, this place wouldn't look so dirty." said Gaoying, looking at Dee. "But, too bad. Your brother was desperately in love with me. He had to kidnap me."

Dee looks at Gaoying and said.
"True, and i don't think anyone will love you like my brother."

Gaoying stand up and asked Gaoying.
"Where's the bathroom?"

"There's one down the hall to the right." said Dee.
"Good, i think i have to go." said Gaoying.

Gaoying left, Dee went and check on the guys. They were sitting in the gargage hanging out together and talking.

Tou and Chai seem to be kewl with eachother, which made Dee happy.

-- Chai saw Dee and smiles at her, she walks to him, as he took her hand and pull her close to him.
"Are you done already? or do you just want to stalk on me?" Chai asked Dee teasing her.

-- Gaoying open the door to the garage and saw Dee and Chai, together. They were happy together, he had his hand around her waist. That pissed Gaoying off as she close the door.

"Were not done yet, maybe in a hour." said Dee smiling at Chai. "I better get back before, Gaoying gets mad at me."
"Alrite." said Chai, letting Dee go.

-- Gaoying was not back, Dee waited but Gaoying took forever. Dee went to check in the bathroom. She was not in there. Dee went room to room.
"Don't tell me she's in our room?" Dee thought to herself and asked herself.

-- Dee opens the door and found Gaoying in Chai and her room. Gaoying was sitting on the bed, when Dee came.

"What are you doing in here?" Dee asked Gaoying.
"Oh.. nothing. I just wanted to see how Chai's room look. Very clean." said Gaoying standing up and looking around.

"Yeah it is, let's go back to the living room." said Dee to Gaoying.

Gaoying looks at Dee,"Why?" Gaoying asked.

"Because were not suppose to be in here. We have no business to be in here sister -n- law. Let's just get out of here." said Dee to Gaoying.

Gaoying steps up to Dee, looking at her.
"Chai still loves me, if you didn't know that." Before, Dee can say something, Gaoying looks into Dee's eyes and said.
"Listen to me and listen very well Dee. I'm pregnant and you know whose the father? Chai."

Dee looks at Gaoying, confused and surprise. She did not know what to think, was Gaoying lying or was she serious.

Dee shook her head and said.
"Just because Chai pays less attention to you now, doesn't mean you can lie to me. I'm not buying it. Let's get out of here."

Dee walks out the bedroom and stood by the door, waiting for Gaoying to get out. Gaoying walks out and looks at Dee.
"I've told you already, Chai will always love me. Now what? I'm two months pregnant. I win.." said Gaoying, smiling at Dee as she walks away.

-- Gaoying went and got her bagpack and told Tou, Dee and her were finished with their Comm Arts Project.
Tou and Gaoying left, Dee did not know what to think after they left.

"It can't be true, Gaoying can't be pregnant..." Dee thought to herself." it's been a year already, maybe.. or maybe not. How should I know? If she's really pregnant, is it Tou or Chai? No.. What am I thinking? It can't be Chai's or maybe it can."

Dee realize, Chai had never told her. He love her. Dee wanted to asked Chai, if Gaoying and him ever had anything serious going on while they were married but she did not know how to ask.

--knock knock--

Chai opens the door and found Dee sitting on the bed with her textbook open in her lap as she turns to look at him.

Chai smiles at Dee, "what are you doing, sitting alone in here?" Chai sat on the bed looking at Dee.

Dee smiles at Chai and said.
"I'm just reading."

"Well, you weren't reading when i walked in. What's up? What's on your mind?" Chai asked Dee, smiling.

Dee looks down at her textbook and then back at him and then gave him a hug. Chai held Dee and smiled and asked her.
"What's wrong? Miss me?"

"Chai, I.. I been thinking about it. I don't want anything to come between us, today... tomorrow or in twenty years."
Chai smiles at Dee and said.
"What is there to come between us huh? Silly."
"Nothing but i'm just saying. What if someday something comes between us and break us apart." said Dee.
"Nothing will.. If we stay strong and trust eachother." said Chai smiling at Dee, as he touched her cheek.

"I trust you." said Dee. Chai held Dee in his arms.

"I don't know if i can trust you anymore though Chai. I'm scare." Dee thought to herself.

~~ ok.. here we go.. hope it's okay..:)

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
eeks!! it's so good!!! i'm scared i might screw it up... and actually i don't know how to add anymore... but alright.. I'll try my best...here goes...

Continuing to hold onto to Dee with his strong arms, he asks “Did Gaoying say anything to upset you?? What did she say?� as he could see the frown on Dee's face.

“Are you still in love with her...? Tell me the truth.� says Dee looking at Chai straight in the face.

Letting go of her, Chai stands up, looking down on Dee. “I care about you a lot Dee... but If you have to ask me this question.. then it means you don't know me well enough then.� says Chai sincerely as he walks out the door.

“Chai... why does life treat us so? I trust you.. but.. I think part of you still love Gaoying.. how can you not? She's your first love... but you're my first love.. i wished I had met you first..then I would have been your first love...� says Dee to herself.

-------
There was a barrier between them the next day. On the way to school, Dee was lost in thoughts whereas Chai was confused on his own feelings.

“I care about Dee a lot. Isn't that enough for her?� says Chai to himself.

“He cares about me.. but is that the same thing as being in love with me?� thought Dee.

“I have an exam tomorrow... so I wont be coming home tonight with you.� says Chai to Dee once they reached campus.

“That's fine. Study HARD!� says Dee to Chai as she walks to her class.

“Phong-- Can you take me home? Chai needs to study for an exam.� asks Dee as she bumps into him after class.

“No Problem.� says Phong.

“Hows everything going between you and Chai?� asks Phong once they were in his car.

“GREAT!� says Dee.

“Why do you have to lie to me Dee. I know something is wrong. You can tell me. I'm your friend� says Phong.

“I'm sorry! I know I shouldn't lie to you. And i'm sorry for everything. I never said that to you after that incident at the state park. You probably hate me...� says Dee.

“No. You're my friend. You shouldn't have to apologize for anything. All this was just a misunderstanding that's all. And of course.. it's all because Chai is falling in love with you...�

Turning to look at Phong surprisingly.. Dee exclaimed, “Why do you say that?�

“I don't know... it's the way he looks at you and the way he is around you. He's changed a lot. He use to think he's better than everyone... Now he is so nice and very caring.. sometimes it scares me how much he's change since he's married you. He was never like that around my sister... In my opinion... he just liked how everyone always complimented on how good a couple they make.. but I truly think he was never in love with my sister...� says Phong. “Are you okay? You've gotten quiet on me.�

“oh.. it's nothing..� replied Dee

“alright.. here we are. If you ever need anything.. just let me know okay?� says Phong as he drove onto the curb of the house.

“Don't worry I will.� says Dee as she got out of the car.

Before she could reach the house, Phong runs up to her. “Dee!! You forgot your cellphone.�

Turning abruptly, her hair got caught on her earing. “Ah! My hair is stuck on my earing.�

“Here, let me help you,� said Phong as he walked up to her.

------
“I can't study... I wonder what Dee is doing right now.� thought Chai as he sat with his book wide open... still on the same page. “Dee.. i care about you... is that love?.... I need to see you.. I feel as if I always need to be close to you...�

Chai stands up, collecting his books and notes. He heads out the door and goes to his car and starts heading home.

“isn't that Phong's car? What's he doing here?� thought Chai.

Before he rolled into the drive way... he sees Phong and Dee.

-----
Closing in on Dee, Phong's head is next to Dee's cheek as he looks and tries to untangle the hair.
“Yeah. Got it!� exclaimed Phong just before he was turned around by Chai as Chai slammed his fist into Phong's Cheek while Phong falls down.

“Chai!� screams Dee as she tries to restrain him from hitting Phong again.

“What is this!?� yelled Chai to Dee. “Kissing Phong in broad daylight! In front of our own house!!??�

“Chai!! How can you say that when you don't even know what's going on!?� bursted Dee.

“What do you mean? I saw it with my OWN eyes!� Chai shouted back.

“DUDE! Her earing was tangled in her hair and I was just untangling it for her!� said Phong as he continued to rub his cheek that was starting to turn red.

Staring down at Phong with flaming eyes, Chai said, “I told you PHONG, to back off my wife!� Turning to look at Dee again, Chai exclaimed, “If you love him, just tell me and we can divorce!�

“Chai! How can you accuse us of carrying on an interest in each other!! I don't love him!� screams Dee.

“I love YOU---� Dee grasps as she realized what she had just blurted out loud, quickly covering her mouth with her hands...
“Why did I say that?� thought Dee. Dee looked at Chai's expression, it was blank...

“He doesn't love me...� thought Dee running into the house.

“Don't stand there. Go after after your wife Chai!! Tell her you love her too!!� said Phong as he stands up quickly to push Chai at the door as Chai stood there like a statue.

“Dee.. do you really love me?� asked Chai out loud.

ahhhhhh.. hehe! are we moving our characters too fast in their relationship.. lols!!

snow

sarNie Egg
Keep on updating girls. I want to know what happen next. And I don't think it's moving too fast, though it did skip some important parts; for example when did Chai started being nice to Dee? And, are they still sleeping separately? But overall, it's great.

kazee

This is very good!! Better than those others.. I don't think you're moving too fast with this.. PLEASE keep on updating!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Dee sat on the bed, tears filled her eyes as it drops down her cheek, dee wipes her tears away.

"Do you?" Chai asked Dee, standing by the door.
Dee looks up at Chai and said.
"How could you think this way, i will never cheat on you." "I..." dee stuttered.

"I can't tell him i love him, he doesn't even love me." Dee thought.
"Then, why did he take you home? Did you ask him to or did he offer to take you home?" chai asked Dee.

Dee stood up and walks to Chai and face him.
"I asked him to but there's nothing between us Chai. Phong is my sister -n- law's brother. How would i do such a thing? It was just a misunderstanding."

"Was it? or were you two making out?" Chai asked Dee, looking at her.

"So you're telling me, you don't believe me?" Dee asked Chai.

Chai walks to Dee and held her close to him and said.
"What were you thinking when you were with him? in front of the house? my parents could had come and see the two of you making out! What will they think of me, that i'm not a man enough, that i let my wife fuck around with other guys. huh? "

Dee looks at Chai, she can see the anger in his eyes as her eyes filled with tears.
"I know that you're mad at me but Chai. Think about it, if i was to cheat on you. I would had done it when we got married, why wait until now."

Chai let go of Dee slowly, dee turns away from him, her back facing Chai, "I don't know when I started loving you but i knew someday if I start loving you. It wll hurt like today.. because I don't know if you love me or not. I don't know if you still have Gaoying in mind or not. Why don't I know? Because Gaoying is your first love, I understand everyone's first love, your first love is your soul." said Dee turning around to look at Chai.
"Like me, you're my first love Chai. Without you there is no me."

Chai walks to Dee and wipes her tears from her cheek and held her in his arms,"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry." said Chai.
"I didn't mean to hurt you, you will always be my first and my last. Nobody can take your palce in my arms. I love you."
Dee cried happily to herself, knowing Chai had admitted that he does love her too.

~~ Night~~
Dee slept next to Chai in his arms,"babe, if someday you came home and found me with another woman. What will you do?"

Dee had a flaskback to when Gaoying came over to their house and sneak to their room.

"Listen to me and listen very well Dee. I'm pregnant and you know whose the father? Chai." said Gaoying.

-- Dee got up and looks at Chai and asked, "Why do say that? Have you done it already?" Dee looks away, mad. Chai got up and wraps his hand around her and kissed her from behind.
"I just want to see how you will react, what's the matter? Jealous?"
"Why wouldn't I be?" Dee replied, turning to look at Chai.
"What if I was to.." said Dee, before she can finish her sentence. Chai covers her mouth and said."Stop, I don't want to hear it. I admit it, I'm jealous."

Dee smiles and said,"I'm just messing around with you, please be faithful to me."

Chai and Dee lays on the bed, Dee sleeps in Chai's arm.
"Not just me, you too." said Chai, pulling the blanket over their head.

"Ouch, don't do that.. ahh.. my nose.." said Dee, as they teased eachother under the blanket.

~~ School~~
"Ey, you.. wait a minute." said Gaoying, trying to catch up with Dee as she turns around. Gaoying looks at Dee and said.
"So.. Where's Chai at?"

"If you're going to talk about him then i'm not talking to you." said Dee about to walk away. Gaoying grabs Dee by her arm and said."Wait, why? Are you scare, I might steal him away. Don't worry, i'm not a thief like you. You stole him away from me but he still manage to see. How dumb are you," Gaoying let go of Dee,"Tell Chai I'm doing fine.. and of course our baby is doing great."

Dee looks at Gaoying, and said nothing as she walks to class.

~~"Gaoying, says she's pregnant. Is she lying to me? Or is she really pregnant?" Dee thought to herself, walking to the front. Chai walks behind her and grabs her from behind and cover her eyes.
"Ey, i can't see. who is it?" Dee asked. Chai kisses Dee from behind and said."Why? Expecting somebody else?"
Dee smiles at Chai, "Yeah, prince charming from above." said Dee teasing him. Dee and Chai held hands and walks to the parking lot.

~~"I need a idea, Chai is falling for Dee. I can tell. Chai is crazy, what has Dee done to him? Chai and me belongs to together. Forever.Think think think." Gaoying thought to herself.

Tou walks in and found Gaoying sitting on the bed, thinking.

"What are you thinking?" Tou asked Gaoying.
"Nothing." said Gaoying turning to look at Tou.

Tou smiles at Gaoying and asked her, "Are you okay?"
"Yeah, never been better." said Gaoying.

~~ "Babe, I have to stay after school today and study for my exam. Are you able to pick me up later tonight?" Dee asked Chai on the phone.

"Okay, then. Pick me up at seven." said Dee as she walks to class. Gaoying had heard the conversation,"Seven?" said Gaoying.

~~After school~~
Chai was going home when Gaoying pretended to faint, waiting for Tou to pick her up.

Gaoying act drowsy, as Chai came and helps her. Holding her so she won't fall.
"Are you okay?" Chai asked Gaoying.

Gaoying act dowsy and said.
"I'm so weak Chai..."
"Is Tou coming to pick you up yet?" Chai asked Gaoying.
"I don't think so, he said.. he's...he's busy." said Gaoying trying to stand up straight and holding on to Chai.

"Don't hold me, I'll help you hold you until Tou comes." said Chai.

~~Tou driving up to the school, Gaoying saw Tou's car. She let go of Chai,"I'll be fine now."
Gaoying made it look to Tou as if, Chai was trying to hold her.
"Are you sure?" Chai asked Gaoying, helping her and holding her hand. Gaoying took her hand away and said."I'm fine Chai."

~Beep! Beep Beep Beep!~

Chai saw Tou's car and said to Gaoying,"Your husband is here, I'll tell him to take you to the hospital." Tou parks his car and
opens his window and stares at them with anger. Chai walks to Tou's car, as he drove off.

Gaoying yelled,"Tou! Tou, come back and pick me up. Are you crazy? Tou!"

~~Chai took Gaoying home, on their way home. Gaoying told Chai she missed him.
"Gaoying, I've told you already. Were both married, we need to stop this. You need to stop this. I love Dee now so forget about me and start loving your Tou, who you're suppose to." said Chai to Gaoying.
"Why are you saying these things to me? I thought you love me?" Gaoying asked Chai.
"What we had, was nothing Gaoying. I thought, a long time ago. I love you but today. I've realize that Dee is the person I love. I can't live without her." said Chai.
Gaoying looks at Chai pissed and asked him,"What does Dee have that I don't have? Tell him."
"Dee doesn't have anything but like i said, you're married. I'm married. Let's stay this way, even if can't be together. Were close to eachother. We can love eachother like brother and sisters." said Chai to Gaoying keeping his eyes on the road.
"but, i don't want that. I love you Chai. Don't you understand?" Gaoying asked Chai.

~~"Were here, get out and remember explain to Tou what happen." said Chai to Gaoying.
Gaoying looks at Chai and said,"You!" as she steps out of the car.

~~At 7 P.M, Chai went to pick Dee up from school but he did not tell her what happen, he wanted to tell her when they got home.

Dee's mother call her cell-phone, while Chai and her went to the gas station to get gas.

"Dee, your brother hasn't come home all-day today, he doesn't work today. it's seven already. I'm worried. If he calls you, ask him to come home okay." said Dee's mother to her.
"Okay mother, what about sister-n-law? She doesn't know?" Dee asked her mother.
"Daughter -n- law said, she haven't seen him all-day either. Plus your brother didn't even take her home, your husband took her home." said Dee's mother.
"Chai?" Dee thought to herself.
"I don't know Dee, I'm just worried. I hope he's okay." said Dee's mother sounded worried.
"It's okay Mother, maybe he's out getting something to eat. he'll come home, when he does. Call me." said Dee to her mother.

Chai was putting gas in, Dee was thinking to herself.
"Why doesn't Gaoying know? Where is your brother?"

~~ring ring ring~~
Gaoying picked up her phone, it was her brother.

"Where are you? Mother is worried sick. Go home." said Dee to Tou," I don't want to go home Dee." said Tou. He sound like he was crying.
"Tou, are you okay?"Dee asked,"No." said Tou, admitting.

"What's wrong?"Dee asked him,"Gaoying doesn't love me. I know she doesn't. I've tried so many times but all I failed all the time." said Tou, saddly.
"That's not true Tou, she loves you and I know it. It's probably hard for her to show it. How about you come home so we can talk huh? Come over to my place." said Dee.
"No, i don't think that's a good idea Dee." said Tou, he was silent for a while and then said."Dee, let mom and dad know i'm going to be away from home for a while. I need time to think."
"Sure, I'll let mom and dad know but why can't you come home? I'm sure we can talk over this." said Dee.
"Yeah, I know but I want to be alone for a couple of days, just let mom and dad know. I'll be fine." said Tou.
"Okay.. ehh. Tou." Dee asked Tou, "Yeah, what?" Tou answered.

"I been wondering, Is Gaoying pregnant?" Dee asked Tou.

Tou was confused,"No, how could she? I've never lay my hands on her." said Tou.

Dee was shocked, she did not know what to think now.
"So was it Chai's or is she lying to me?"

"Who told you that?" Tou asked Dee.

"No-one, I was just wondering." said Dee.
"Well, I'll come home in a couple of days." said Tou.

Before, Dee can asked Tou where he was, he hung up the phone. ****

Chai was done, as he came in the car and said.
"Who were you talking to?"

Dee looks at Chai and smiles and said.
"Nancy."

Chai smiles at Dee.

"If Gaoying is pregnant, if brother hasn't touched her then it must be Chai, but how do i know she's not lying to me." Dee thought to herself.

Dee had a flash-back.
"babe, if someday you came home and found me with another woman. What will you do?"

Dee cleared her mind and said to herself,"stop it Dee."
Chai glance at Dee and asked her, "babe, are you okay?"

"I'm okay.." said Dee with a smile, looking at Chai.

~yeah, i think we miss some important parts.. opps. btw, thanks for reading.. you guys make us come-back.. :) enjoy.

snow

sarNie Egg
When are you guys planning to update this story? I'm really looking forward to find out what happen next. Please update soon!

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
ahhh!! I'm sorry, I haven't add anything in here yet... i don't have time to sit down and think of something very good to write... so give me some time and if something pops up, I'll add something in here

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
“No. Don’t lie to me again Dee. I know you weren’t talking to Nancy.� Replied Chai.

“honestly I wasn’t talking to nancy. I have something to ask you… do you still love gaoying?� said Dee quietly.

“why do you keep asking me this? I don’t love her anymore… why do you keep having doubts?� asked Chai.

“I don’t know anymore… I’m very confused….� Replied Dee.

"what's with all these second thoughts about me and gaoying?" asked Chai harshly.

“why did you send her home today then?� dee said, staring at Chai’s face.

Chai pauses. “She was acting up that she hurt herself. I couldn’t have just left here there even if she was faking it. People were looking at us.�

Dee continues to stare at him.

“What must I do to show you that I CARE about you Dee…� said chai.

That morning at school

Dee starts to walk outside only to be stopped by Gaoying.

“What’s with the sour, sad look on your face?� said Gaoying

“Please, I don’t want to talk about this…� said Dee.

“You know… Chai still love me…. Why do you fancy him in love with you when his heart is still with me.� Said Gaoying.

Last night, sleeping on it all, she came to concluded that Chai had been telling her the truth about Gaoying acting up. Chai would not deliberately send her home. Dee has seen how chai has been trying to avoid seeing gaoying.

“No. You know what? After all this time, I don’t even know why I keep having doubts about my own husband. Even if he never said that he loved me, I know deep down, he loves me. There is going to be nothing that you will be able to do.� Dee replied sternly back.

“What do you mean? How can he love you… when he cheated on you impregnating me just two months ago?� said Gaoying.

“Is this why you keep doubting me Dee!?� said Chai walking up to them with Tou following him. Deep in their conversation, Dee and Gaoying had not realized that Chai and Tou were eavesdropping on them.

“It isn’t true!� shouted Chai as he grabbed both of Dee’s arm to look at her.

“Gaoying! Are you telling the truth? Or is this just another one of your lies and schemes?� asked Tou as he came to stand in front of Gaoying.

Gaoying was silent. She looked frightened.

“You're lying! I will NOT let you ruin my sister’s marriage.� Said Tou. “it is enough that I got her into this marriage unwillingly. But she’s happy now and I wont let you ruin it!�

“We’re going to the doctor to confirm this!� said Tou grabbing Gaoying towards the car as she resisted.

“Let go of me!� said Gaoying as she was dragged by Tou to the car.

"Listen to me Dee... she's lying. I haven't even seen her two months ago. believe in me Dee.." said Chai.

"I believe you Chai because I love you..." said Dee

------
sorry not the best. i couldn't think of anything. I hope this will help everyone move the story along.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
In the car

"We don't have to confirm this Tou, I'm going to tell you the truth. Dee knows about this too. Chai and me have been secertly seeing eachother." said Gaoying looking at Tou.

Tou pull over and braked and turns to look at Gaoying shocked. Tou coudln't believe what gaoying had just told him. She just convested, that she's been cheating on him.

Gaoying pretended to cry and apologize,"Tou, forgive me okay. I know that this baby isn't yours but now i know. You love me more then Chai. I.. I don't know what happen that night.. It was Chai's fault.."
Tou looks away, not wanting to listen. Gaoying grabs Tou's arm,"Tou, whtat's the matter? you don't believe me that i love you?" Gaoying asked Tou.

Tou took his arm away said,"If you love Chai that much."
Tou looks at Gaoying,"I'll let you go as you wish."

Gaoying looks at Tou shocked and asked,"What?"

Two days later, Dee started to feel sick every day now and then and had craving for sour stuff..

After vomiting in the bathroom, Dee looks at herself in the mirror, she thought to herself. "Am I pregnant?"

~~ Tou call to talk to Dee,"I have bad news to tell you and good news to tell you Dee."

Dee asked Tou, "Well, what is it?"

"Good news or bad news?" Tou asked Dee.

Dee thought to herself,"Is brother going to tell me Gaoying is not pregnant?"

"Good or bad, Dee?" Tou asked Dee again.

"Good news.." said Dee.

"Okay, the good news is I'm letting Gaoying go back to her parents." Tou replied.
"Why? I mean you two can work something out. right?" Dee asked.
"No..its too complicated. I know Gaoying will never love me, even if i love her with all my heart. She won't, her heart is not with me. I've tried many times. I guess were not meant to be Dee. I've made the biggest mistake in my life." Tou replied.
"I'm sorry Tou..I know you two can work something out. No need to go there." said Dee.
"Yeah.. but who knows. Well the bad news, ready to hear it?" Tou asked Dee.
"Sure, go head." said Dee.
Tou said.
"I don't know if this is going to upset you or not but Gaoying is pregnant like she said. I know it's not mine, so... ."

Dee drops her cell-phone, her eyes filled with tears. Chai walks in and saw Dee from behind. Dee turns around and looks at Chai, eyes filled with tears, shocked. Chai saw her cell-phone on the ground and asked her,"Babe, are you okay? Who are you talking to?"

Tou was still on the phone,"Hello.. Hello Dee. are you still there? Hello?"

~~ Tou was in the bedroom when Gaoying came home from the store with Tou's mother.

"Tou, are you waiting for me to leave? You don't want to see me anymore. Do you?" Gaoying asked Tou.
Tou didn't look at Gaoying, he fold his clothes and said,"I didn't tell you to go. You're the one that wants to go, plus why would you want to stay with a person like me. I don't have anything for you to stay. Don't waste your time okay."

Gaoying felt guilty, she did not want to go back home because she did not want to get a bad reputation.

"I know I'm not a good wife to you or a good daughter -n- law to your parents Tou. You can blame everything on me but please forgive me Tou. I never meant for anything like this to happen between you and me. I love you and I'm not leaving you, even if i made many mistakes while i was married you. I've learn my lesson and the person I love is you, Tou. Forgive me, okay?" Gaoying replied, looking at Tou for forgiveness.

Tou got mad, for Gaoying asking for forgiveness. He put his clothes down,"Are you crazy or what? You're asking me to forgive you? Let me tell you something Gaoying. I love you and I care for you but you! You don't show any signs of loving me at all, plus you even told me you're pregnant and that you cheated on me. What kind of wife are you? Are you nuts? Telling me stuff like this. Go as you wish, I'm not a good husband. I hope the best for you Gaoying."

Gaoying cried and said,"I know what i did was wrong. That's why i'm asking you to forgive me. I do care about you Tou."

Gaoying walks to Tou, Tou looks at Gaoying with tears and said,"Don't come near me."

~~ok.. sorrie, not that good.. anybody wanna add.. please do add.. :)