A hmong story

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hello hello.. nyob zoo.. i'm so bored.. ok..Since, other forum has a story going on.. i think we should too.. hehee..

Okay, this story can be about whatever you want.. I start and you.. whoever comes in here can add on.. whatever.. they want.. but please do stick to the topic.. (READ WHATS POSTED THAN CONTINUE)

(Please do stay on topic...if i'm talking about a girl standing by the window and you brought a tiger in the story.. that has nothing to do with the story.. so please do not end our story.. this is just for fun.. i want to see how interesting our sarnhmoob members is gonna make it..)

One last thing... We want our na'ek and pa'ek alive for now.. bring anybody in the story but please keep them(na-ek-pa-ek) alive for the story to go on..ok.. hehehe...)

CHARACTERS so far... (please do add or get them out of the story)

Na-ek~ Dee
Pa-ek ~ ????
Na-ek brother ~ Tou

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dee was twenty years old, attending college. Her major was to become a nurse. A nurse like her mother, who love and support her in everything she did. Dee had one older brother and his name was Tou and he was 24 years old.

"I'm getting marry..." said Tou telling Dee when she came home from school.

"To who? You don't even have a girlfriend. Whatever." said Dee holding a bag of plain m&m's walking to the living room as she sat on the couch.

"To my long lost crush." said Tou smiling at Dee sitting on the couch.

"I didn't know you had a long lost crush. I thought you were always a loser. A nerd, i meant to say. I thought you didn't know how to like girls and today you're talking about getting married." said Dee teasing his brother.

Tou smiles and said.
"Yup! Names Gaoying.. remember her from middle school? I use-to know her older sister but she got married."

"So you're going for the little sister? What a jerk!" said Dee as she open the plain m&m's bag and pour some in her palm and ate one by one.

"It's not what you think Dee! I know her older sister but i like Gaoying. That's why i'm going to kidnapp her after school tomorrow or whenever.I got to have a serious talk with dad first." said Tou smiling at Dee.

Dee looks at Tou and said.
"Hey! doesn't she have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah so, she's not married. who said i can't marry her?" said Tou as he stood up and walks to his room.

anybody ready to continue... show what we got.. come on. :D

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
continuation...

Staring after Tou, Dee starting chuckling to herself. Talking out loud, Dee said, “He is such a nerd! He could never be able to pull it off.�

Popping his head out of the room Tou stated, “I am really going to. Remember that last time I said that I was going to jump naked in the lake behind the school? Remember I really did it. I’m not kidding about this too. I like Gaoying a lot!! She’s so pretty and has the sweetest voice,� said Tou dreamily.

Thinking to herself, “why does he like Gaoying so much? OMG!�
Dee screamed, “NO!! You can’t do that!! Gaoying!? Her brother is like the hottest boy at school! I can’t let you embarrass me like that!�

“What? Gaoying’s brother??? Oh yeah, you’ve had a crush on him since he came back from living with his uncle to live with his parents again. Well, too bad!� said Tou.

“Why do I have to have the dumbest brother!? He’s ruining my whole life!� said Dee

hehe!! hope that went ok.... someone can continue for now....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
continuing...

Dee went to her room and talked to herself madly.

"Great, now my brother's in love with his sister! The man of my dreams! Great! why does this have to happen to me? why can't i get what i want? Is that too much to asked?"

Two days later

Dee's dorky brother she thought all along who will never get married was going to get married that very night. He was going to kidnap Gaoying after school.

Gaoying had a boyfriend and her boyfriend was also one of the hottest hmong guy in college. He always had friends around him and his girlfriend Gaoying with him at all times.

They were pretty much in love. Dee did not want his brother to ruined their realtionship but she knew, her brother was not giving up on this girl.

"Bye, sweetie. I'll see you tomorrow." said Gaoying's boyfriend name Chai as he gave her a quick kiss on the lips and left to class.

Dee's brother was stalking Gaoying that whole day at school, Gaoying walked to her car, taking her keys out of her purse. A black mercedes drove up to her car and blocks her car from behind. Gaoying turn to see who it was. It was Tou. She knew Tou, Tou was her sister's friend. They haven't talk in years so they stop and talked..

ok.. hehee.. anybody wanna continue from here.. :)

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Dee had already memorized her brother Tou’s schedule. She knew that around this time, he was done with his class. Looking all over campus, she needed to find her brother. He’s been keeping quiet for the past two days now. Dee knew that something felt odd today… something is going to happen today. She had to go find her brother!

Running to the Library, it was quiet. There was no one there. Quickly running outside, she turned the corner of the Library and abruptly bumped into… Phong! (Gaoying’s Brother, the one she has a crush on!) She was suddenly cradled into his arms as he steadied her. Pushing back abruptly, her heart started to beat so fast, she was suddenly gasping for air. Thinking to herself… “OMG! Such strong arms… and OMG! He smelled so good.� Looking up… at him, she was mesmerized by his handsome, rugged looks... something to Phong’s right caught her off guard. Turning fully to Phong’s right, she caught sight of Chai, Gaoying’s boyfriend, standing next to Phong.

Suddenly remembering her objective she exclaimed, “CHAI! Where’s Gaoying??�

Chai stared at Dee wth a weird look (he doesn’t know who she is) before he told her, “She’s on a way to her car to go home.�

Dee’s face lit up with apprehension and worry. She turned around and started to run towards the parking lot.

“WAIT!� exclaimed Phong.

hehe... sorry i changed it a bit... sorry.. chai won't be pa'ek bf... she will continue to be Gaoying's bf.. hehe..
no? someone could change it if it doesn't sound good.. hehe.. i'm loving this!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
queeny_bee.. i think were the only active hmoob sarn members in here..according to this topic.. :( let's show some twist and turns.. hahaha! Ready? ~~>

Continuing...

Dee ran to the parking lot but where did Gaoying parked her car. She did not know.

Tou was looking at Gaoying trying to flatter her to go with him.

"Yeah, so you want to go and grab something to eat?" Tou asked Gaoying.

"Oh.. uh.. I was going to go home. I got some things to do at home." said Gaoying.

"Please.. i mean we haven't talked in ages. Just for a while, i promise." said Tou pleasing Gaoying.

Gaoying smiles at Tou, not knowing what's up. Gaoying thought about her boyfriend Chai and than looks at Tou and said.
" I don't want my boyfriend to see us and..."

"And what? Misunderstand? He won't. Were friends." said Tou smiling at Gaoying hoping that it will change her mind.

Gaoying nodded and said.
"Okay.."

"Let's take my car and i'll drop you off later." said Tou as Gaoying and him took his car and lefted.

Dee came and yelled at her brother driving away.
"Wait!!"

"What's the matter with you?" Chai asked Dee.

Phong and Chai both looked at eachother confused and looking at Dee like she was crazy.

Dee turns around and smiles at them and said.
"Nothing.."

ok.. hehehe.. who wants to add from here.. queeny_bee?

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
“Hey! Where’s Gaoying? Her car is still there,� said Chai looking out at the parking lot. “Let me give her a call.�
Chai started to dial Gaoying’s number.

“What’s the matter? Your face is all white,� Phong asks Dee. Now seeing that she was huffing and breathing for air, Phong continues, “Do you have asthma?�

“what to do… what to do..?� says Dee to herself, turning around in circles.

“She’s not picking up,� says Chai. Looking at Dee now, “do you know something that we don’t know. Just spit it out already!�

“Hey! Go easy on the girl. She doesn’t look good.� Said Phong to Chai.

Thinking to herself.. “Should I tell them?�
Suddenly blurting, “My brother just kidnapped Gaoying and he’s going to marry her!�

Both looked panicked. “That was your brother isn’t it, in that black Mercedes? Don’t play with us?� says Chai. However seeing the serious look on Dee’s face he sweared, “DAMN!�

“Hurry let’s go follow that car!� said Chai, running towards his car.

Dee stood there in a panick until Phong grabs her on the arm.

“You’re coming with us!� says Phong.

my mind is getting blinked out... need help in here.. lols!! ym_gurl.. i guess it's your turn...? hehe! yeah it seems like we're the only one active in here...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
haahaha.. i'll continue.. even if its only us...queeny_bee.. hehe...

They took Chai's silver toyota supra, Dee sat in the back, shaking and nervously she was. She did not know what to do, if they were to find her brother with Gaoying. Her brother will hate her forever for betraying him.

By the time they got out of the parking lot. Chai could not tell which way they have lefted.

Chai and Phong looks at eachother.

"Great, which way did they go?" Chai asked Phong.

Phong shrugs his shoulder. - he didn't know either.

Chai parks his car on the side of the road and turns around and looks at Dee peevishly.

Dee knew he was mad.

Dee smiles at him and said.
"I think i'll be going now."

"Don't even think about it!" Chai shouted.

Before, Chai can lock his door permantely, Dee open the door and ran out of the car.

Dee walks back to the school and got her cell-phone put and started dialing.

Chai was about to get out when Phong held Chai back and said.
"Calm down Chai, I know you love my sister. Let's ask the girl, where she live and we'll get Gaoying back."

"Brother, where are you?" Dee asked her brother Tui, talking to him on the phone.

"Ah.. No-where. I forgot my wallet so i'm going home to get my wallet. What's up?" Tui asked Dee.

Tui was driving and Gaoying was sitting on the passenger seat looking at him smiling. Tui smiles back at Gaoying and he droved.

Dee walking back to her school, walking very fast and talking to her brother.
"I'm in deep trouble if you don't..."

Chai and Phong was behind Dee, as Chai grabs her cell-phone away from her and talk to Tui.

"Who in the hell do you think you are? That's my girlfriend you're with." said Chai shouting on the phone.

Dee looks at Chai and nervously. She knew she was in trouble already.

Phong looks at Dee and said.
"Hey, I understand your brother likes my sister but it doesn't have to go this way. If my sister..."

Chai shouted on the phone.
"Fine, if you don't bring my girlfriend back then consider this. I'll marry your sister. How's that sound? That way, we'll be equal."

Dee turns and looks at Chai like he was crazy and said.
"Fuck No! i don't think so."

Dee walks away.

"Sorry, but no can do." said Tui on the phone as he hung up.

Chai hung up and put her cell-phone in his pocket and ran after Dee.

Chai chases Dee and grab her wrist.

"Where do you think you're going Missy?" Chai asked Dee.
"Home. Let me go, hurting me." said Dee trying to let go of Chai.

"Going home huh? with me?" said Chai looking at Dee.

Phong came and said.
"Hey, Chai. Don't do this man, you're just angry. Calm down."

Chai held on to Dee's wrist and looks at Phong and said.
"Calm down?!? Her brother is taking my girlfriend away from me so to even it out. I'm going to marry her! If i can't be with the one i love, she can't either."

Chai laughs evilly at Dee.

"But she doesn't have anything to do with this Chai. Let her go." said Phong.

"No way! He's half way home with my girlfriend already. I ain't gonna let his sister be with the one she love if i can't." said Chai looking at Dee as he drags her back to his car.

Dee tries to get away but Chai's big hand held her tighly as if he was giving her a bruise. Chai, dragging her to his car, Dee cried.

Phong follows them and said to Chai.
"Don't do this Chai, you're not hurting anyone else but yourself."

Chai did not care, he pushed Dee in the car and threatened her with his black bitter eyes.

"Don't you even think about getting out of this car. I'll get your brother if you get out." said Chai to Dee.

"You wanna come in for a while?" Tui asked Gaoying.

They were both at Tui's house now. Gaoying saw that they had three cars parked in their driveway.

"You guys have a lot of cars." said Gaoying.

"Yeah, we do." said Tui smiling at Gaoying.

Tui looks at Gaoying and said.
"Come on, just for a while. I'll go get my wallet while you wait for me in the living room."

"no, that's fine. I'll wait in here." said Gaoying.

"Come on, your brother n law comes here sometimes but your sister never come inside. Our house is not that bad." said Tui, trying to make her go inside.

"Okay, just for a minute." said Gaoying as they both got out of the car.

Just when they got out of the car. They walked to the door.
A man, a old man around the 60's opens the door holding a chicken by it's leg.

Gaoying turns around to look at Tui confused but with tears. Tui held Gaoying and said.
"Please don't get mad at me."

ehehe.. ok.. queeny_bee.. or whoever wants to add... hehehe. :D be my guest...

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Gaoying cries silently to herself in Tou’s bedroom. “My mom has always warned me about this. I can’t turn back now. Chai…What will do if you find out?� says Gaoying to herself.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dee sits moodily in the back of Chai’s silver Toyota supra without speaking. Chai was patiently waiting in front of Phong’s house while he waits to see if they will receive message about Gaoying.

Glancing up into the rearview mirror, she could see Chai’s facial expression. He was deep in thought. However, there are traces that he is still burning hot with anger.

Thinking to herself while she continued to look at Chai, “Gosh! He’s more handsome than Phong, but what a short temper! How in the world did he end up with such a sweet, nice girl like Gaoying?�

Fazing out of her thoughts, she caught Chai’s eyes from the rearview mirror. Quickly glancing away, she started blushing for getting caught looking at him.

Glancing outside, Dee sees Phong running back to the car. Rolling the passenger side window down. Chai asks with a quickened voice, “Yeah?�

“Chai!! It’s too late!! Everything is done!! She can’t come back now! She’s their people now. It’s too late…� says Phong.

Turning the key, Chai started the engine.

“Where are you going?� asked Phong.

“I’m going to marry this girl…let’s see how her brother will take this?� said Chai angrily.

“You can’t do that! You’re going to ruin both of your lives. You have to finish college and so does she. Don’t do this…� says Phong fading away as Chai drove the car away.

“Hey! You can’t do that!! This has nothing to do with me� screamed Dee.

“This has everything to do with you! Don’t you understand!! It’s your brother!!� Chai snapped back.

Chatting away angrily at Chai about all the reasons why he was being a jerk and that he was ruining her life; Dee didn’t realize that they were already at Chai’s house.

“He’s just an off-campus student? How come I’ve never met him before in town?� said Dee to herself.

Opening the door, Chai got of the car and opened Dee’s side of the car and pulled her out as she resisted him. Since she was no match for him, she was at the front of his house before she realized it.

Chai pounded on the door harshly. The door bursted opened with Chai’s dad at the door. “What is the meaning of this?� Chai’s dad asked calmly.

Chai looking at Dee in the eyes, burning them with his bitter, angered ones stated, “I’ve bought home a wife.�

Hehe… I guess the story has changed a lot… seems like our main heroine has ended up with Chai anyways… LOLs.. plz continue someone… ym_gurl? Lols.

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
Dee’s eye widen in shock. She wanted to say something, but couldn’t.

“Well then bring her in?� the father said with happy expression on.

Chai started pushing Dee into the house. After getting into his room. He slams the door shut. This gave a startle to Dee. She quietly sat down on his bed as she watch him runs his fingers through his hair in frustration.

“He kind of looks cute, when he’s mad.� She thought.

He turns around, looking at Dee’s with a motionless face.

“Stay here.� He says and walks out.

“What would mother and father say? What would happen to me? What about my dreams, hopes and future?� Dee thought.

Dee was deep in thoughts, that she didn’t notice Chai was there watching her.

“We already sent someone to inform your parents?� Chia finally saying breaking Dee’s thoughts.

Dee sat there quietly knowing that nothing can be done to stop this marriage. She knew for better or worse she is his wife now.
----------------------
sorry if it not good...

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
At Tou’s House, In Tou’s Room:

Tou and Dee’s mom walks into Tou’s room. “Oh my dear, do not cry. My son is an airhead, but he is very nice. He will love you and treat you well.�

Gaoying looks at her, feeling her motherly love. “If only I love your son. I am love with someone else.�

“You will learn to love my son. We will love you as if you are our daughter too. Besides, we have a daughter close to your age. You two will get a long quite well… actually now that I think about it… she should have been home already. I wonder where she is...� Said Dee and Tou’s mom.

Walking in abruptly, Tou and Dee’s dad exclaimed, “Ohhh.. koj niam es… my dear wife… we have just received news from Txhiaj Muas Lauj (Xia Moua Lor—Chai’s Dad) that they have our daughter. They will be bringing a representative over to talk to us (hais nqes tsev). This is NOT good!! We can not have both of our children marrying within one year. What a bad girl you’ve raised! She will have to wait ONE YEAR before she can be officially married. Oh, but she was so dedicated on getting her nursing degree. I had such high hopes about my only daughter.�

“My daughter…� sighs Dee’s mom.

Gaoying zoning out…thinking to herself, “Xia Moua Lor... isn’t that Chai’s dad?�
“What’s the son’s name? Is it Chai?� Gaoying asks cutting them off in their conversation.

“As I recalled, he only had two sons. And the youngest is still in High School. Probably.� Says Tou and Dee’s Dad.

Seeing the shock and white pasty look on Gaoying’s face, Dee and Tou’s mom gently asks, “Are you okay my dear?�

Gaoying thinking to herself. “How could he? I thought he loved me? How long has he been seeing Tou’s sister? He probably couldn’t wait for me to get married…�

“I will marry your son.� says Gaoying.

babe_girl.. yahhh!! Thanks for joining!! Hope you’re having fun too!! I Love our story!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha.. this is getting good.. thanks for joining babe_girl..:) i'm stuck now.. ahhaa.. oh my.. let's see...??

Dee sat in Chai's room thinking to herself.
"I can't believe this is happening to me. Now? Why? I'm only twenty years old. I don't know anything about marriage. I don't even know how to cook...I don't know anything! It can't be happening, not right now."

Dee asked herself, whose fault it was. Dee blames her brother.
"Tou! It's all Tou's fault, i hate you. I'm going to hate you until you fix this."

Chai walks in and Dee jumped.

"What's the matter with you?" Chai asked Dee rudely.

"Nothing." Dee replied looking away.

Chai looks at Dee and study her looking at her. Dee turns and looks at Chai rolling her eyes and said.
"What are you looking at? Deciding if you should marry me or not? I'll tell you. I say you don't, cause you're fucken crazy!"

Dee looks away madly sitting on the bed. Chai walks to her and looking at her, their face met. Dee can feel Chai breathing in her face while she looks at him with tears. Chai held her chin with his hand and said.
"I'm crazy? Because of your brother!"

Chai pushes Dee on the bed and walks out.

Gaoying sitting in Tou's room, sadly and depress she was, telling herself.
"Chai, doesn't love me? but how? None of this make sense. I thought he loved me, his words were so true.. How can he do this to me? I love him."

After that night, the representative from both side went and did their job.

Chai's mother brought Dee dinner and told her, Chai will love her because he was a good son to them therefore, she will be a good husband to her as well.

Dee respected Chai's parents because she did not blame them for what happened. Dee thought about it and blame herself for having a big mouth, when she told Chai and Phong. Her brother was going to marry Gaoying.
Chai's mother lefted.

Later, Chai walks in and saw that Dee was still sitting on the same spot, four hours ago and she did not touched her food.

Dee glances at Chai, thinking to herself, looking away.
"It's just if i was in love with you, you will treat me as if i was Gaoying. Love me, and smile when you see me but too bad i'm not her. Even if i did love you. You wouldn't love me, all you want is revenge."

Chai looks at Dee and asked her.
"Why didn't you eat?"

Dee answered Chai, not looking at him.
"I don't want to eat."

Chai again walks to Dee close enough for their eyes to meet and look straight at her, looking straight into her eyes, as if he was going to harm her. Dee back away from Chai afraid that he will hurt her.

hehee.. ok.. babe_girl..? queeny_bee..? anybody wanna add..~~> sorry, i didn't know what to write.. this is what i wrote. Thanks again.. i'm having so much fun. :)

snow

sarNie Egg
This is getting interesting everyone. I wish I can participate in it too, but I am not good at writing story. Keep updating and I will keep coming back to read it. Great job everyone! :)

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Keep it up girls! It's interesting... I would love to join but I'm not as imaginative as you girls so I'm just going to read.. keep it going... I'm anxious to find out how it ends...

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
Dee slowly got up from the bed and slowly backed as far away from Chai, afraid of what he might do next. Seeing that Dee was backing away from him, he too got up and slowly advances toward Dee.

“Um…. um…� was all Dee could get out.

“What should I do…. should I scream for help…but then that would cause a lot more trouble.� Dee thought.

Looking back at Chai, he was getting closer any minutes now. She wanted to tell him to stop, but she couldn’t bring herself to. She couldn’t.
-------------------
Still sitting back in Tou’s room, Gaoying was trying hard to keep the tears from falling.

“Gaoying, he isn’t worth your tears! He doesn’t even love you! he is now happy that you were out of his life. Out of his world!� Gaoying thought.

Then she felt someone wrapping their arms around her. She turns around finding Tou.

“You hungry?� he asks looking straight into her big brown eyes.

She slowly shook her head. She didn’t have the appetite to eat. There was just too much stuff on her mind.

Tou slowly got up and pulls Gaoying into his arms and laid a kiss her forehead. Gaoying was kind of shock at this move, but she kept quiet.

“I know that you are mad at me, for doing this to you, but I did this because I truly love you. I do! I always have! You were the first on that I laid my eyes on, the first one that I can’t live without.� Tou quietly said.

Gaoying didn’t know why, but feel safe…. safe inside his arms, she felt like she could trust him and a feeling that she never knew.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Hmmm.. It’s getting harder now to write.. I’m getting stuck too.. Hehe.. Okay..here goes…

Chai got close to her and continued to look at her. Dee was starting to get intimidated. Chai for the first time, had a good look at Dee. Thinking to himself… “she’s not pretty yet she isn’t ugly either. Nice soft black hair. It‘s too short! (up to her shoulder)� Looking up and down her body, “She has a nice body. .. Not too skinny and not too fat.�

Feeling the stares of Chai on her body, she covered herself. “Hey!�

“What? You think I’m going to take advantage of you? You would be the last person on earth I would take advantage of. You should consider yourself lucky for being able to be in my room.� stated Chai cockily.

Running to the other side of the room, she noticed out the window that it was getting dark. Looking across, she saw his clock hanging above his desk. It was 10:45pm!!

“Kids. Time to go to sleep. We will discuss everything tomorrow.� Says Chai’s mom as she pops her head into the room.

“Oh. I’m heading out� says Chai as he grabs his coat and heads toward his mom by the door.

Looking at her son, Chai’s mom asks surprisely, “What? You’re leaving your wife here alone tonight?�

“She’ll survive.� stated Chai unemotionally as he passes his mom and went out the room, slamming the front door.

“Foolish boy� exclaimed Chai’s mom. “Dear, just get yourself a good night sleep. Everything will be fine.� says Chai’s mom gently. Then noticing the food that was uneaten on the desk, she asks, “Oh, you don’t like the food? I’ll go cook you something else.�

“Oh no! Thank you. I’m just not hungry.� answered Dee quickly.

“Oh.. Okay. Here let me take that. Good night� says Chai’s mom as she took the tray of food and exited Chai’s room.

Dee thinking to herself. “Oh my. What should I do… I really can’t get married. I really have to finish school.� Staring out the window… she finally realized what she had to do.

Opening out the window, There was no screen. One foot over and the next and she was out of the house!
“I’m going back home!� says Dee.

Before she could even take one more step, she notices Chai’s silver Toyota supra across the street. “Did he even leave?�

Just as she took one more step, the door to Chai’s car opened. Chai starts to walk towards Dee as she stood mobilized thinking of an excuse. He yanked at her arm pulling her towards the house.
“Where do you think you’re going little girl? I was going to leave you in my room… alone…. But I guess you really want me to sleep with you tonight huh?�

hope that went okay… hhehe..thanks for reading everyone… just put a word or two in here… and maybe that will help us think of more ideas and build up this story… I‘m so in love with this story!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh gosh.. i'm so stuck right now everyone.. err... uh..??? i'm out of ideas..uh.. let's see...

Chai grabs Dee right back into the house and to his room. He pushes Dee as she fell on the bed on her back. Dee got up and looks at Chai. Chai closed the door, looking at Dee and taking off his jacket.

Dee was afraid of Chai, what he was going to do to her. She did not know him well.

"What is he going to do? Is he that mad?" Dee thought.

Dee looks at Chai and said.
"I'm.. uh.. i'm sorry. I won't do that again. I promise you."

Dee tries to smile at Chai. Chai looked at Dee with his mean eyes and said.
"You think i'm going to believe you."

Chai walks to Dee, she stood on her feet and back away from him.
"I wasn't going to leave you, i just wanted to get some fresh air." said Dee nodding her head trying to smile as her back hit the wall.

Chai grins at her feeling her soft-cheek with his finger, and smiles.
"Fresh air?"

Dee smiles and nodded.

"Liar!" said Chai as if he almost shouted.

Chai held Dee by arm with his big palm and kissed her neck and under her ear, holding her close to him. Dee slaps him across the face. Chai looks at Dee, she had tears in her eyes walking away from him and to his bed she stops.

"Don't do this to me. I know you don't like me and love me. Don't do anything stupid or you'll be sorry on our wedding day." said Dee.

Chai smiles and walks to Dee and face her and said.
"Why? what are you planning to do? Leave me?"
Dee said nothing while Chai held her by arm and pull her close to him again and said.
"If you leave me, i'll get your brother like he got me. I'll make your brothers life miserable. I'll ruin their marriage if you leave. If that's what you want. Leave now."

Dee looks at Chai.
"How dare you use this to go against me. i don't deserve this." Dee thought, eyes filled with tears.

"Huh? Is this what you want?" Chai asked Dee,as he push her away from him.
Dee sat on the bed and nods her head.
"No..." she replied.

Dee looks up at Chai and said.
"And this isn't what you want either. I know you don't want all this. You're just mad Chai, you didn't meant for this to happen . Did you?"

Chai said nothing, looking away. Dee stand up and walks to Chai and faced him.
"Think about it Chai, were still college students. We don't have anything accomplish yet. We can't get married now. I know you love Gaoying but you don't have to do this. We don't have to do this. We'll take the easy way out. "

Chai looks at Dee and asked her.
"You know the easy way out of this?"

Before, Dee can say anything. Chai interrupted and said.
"I have my easy way out. I'm marrying you. How easy can this get?"

Chai walks away from Dee, going in his closet to find something to wear. Dee stood there, with tears.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tou and Gaoying's wedding was to be after Chai and Dee due to Gaoying's close cousin-brother was coming home from the military.

------------------ Chai and Dee's wedding------------------------------------
Many guest came to Chai and Dee's wedding. Dee was sad but in the outside, she pretended to be happy because she did not want her parents to know she was unhappy and she did not want them to know, why she married Chai.

Chai and Tou looked at eachother as if they wanted to kill eachother. Gaoying, who was heart broken wanted to stop talk to Chai but everything she gets close to him. Her mind tells her.

" He lied to you, he doesn't love you. Why do you think he married her? Dee, Tou's sister. Love Tou, he's the one for you. He cares for you."

Tou lied to the green lady Joy, that their mother wanted to talk to her as soon as possible. joy was only fifteen years old, she did not know. She left to find Dee and Tou's mother.

Tou drags Dee away and they had a private talk.

"Dee, i know you're mad at me but you gotta help me on this.You can't tell mom and dad what happened. They'll blame me for all of this." said Tou pleasing Dee.
Dee did not say anything to her brother, nor did she look at him.
"I beg you Dee, you're my only sister. I love Gaoying too much. If I don't get her, i don't have to exist." said Tou looking away sad.

Dee looks at Tou almost crying.
"What about me? I'm your sister, are you aware that i'm marrying a man that doesn't even love me? All he want is revenge because of you plus i don't even love him Tou."

Dee looks away, eyes filled with tears.

"Sorry Dee... but i know you two will learn to love eachother. Like Gaoying and me... I hope someday Gaoying will learn to love me like i love her. I love her more than anything. I feel as if, i've got everything i ever wanted. If i was to die now, i think i'll be happy." said Tou looking at Dee.

"Where is your sister -n- law?" Chai asked Joy.
"I don't know, she dissapeared." said Joy.. "I'll go find her."

"No, i'll go." said Chai as he left. Gaoying heard and turns around and look at Chai as he walked out of the house.

Dee looks at her brother and nodded and said.
"You don't have to say that Tou. You'll live long with Gaoying and live happily ever after. I'll do as you say, i won't let mom and dad or anyone know about this. Think it this way, I'll do this for you because you're my only brother I have ever have."

Tou smile and gave Dee a quick hug and said.
"I know you will never put me down Dee. I don't know how i can ever thank you. Remember this too, watch your husband and I'll watch my wife."

Tou left and left Dee standing there with tears.

Chai came and saw Dee standing outside in the front yard by herself.

"What are you doing here? Why did you ditch Joy?" Chai asked Dee.

Dee wipes her tear turning around she replied.
"I wanted to get some fresh air?"
Chai grabs Dee and pull her close to him and said.
"Don't you even lie to me."

Dee looks at Chai and said.
"Think, whatever you want. I did come out here to get some fresh air."

Dee's mother came out of the house, talking to somebody on the phone. When she saw them she smiled.

Chai let go of Dee as she walks inside.

okkk... i hope this help.. :) Somebody please add on..

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Chai was left outside as Dee went inside...

Chai was going to follow Dee inside, when Gaoying pulls Chai's arm and rounds the corner of the house so no guest could see them.

“Do you love her?? Did you EVER loved me?� cried Gaoying.

Chai didn't say anything. He pulls her abrutply into his arms craddling her tightly. “You are my girl... you will always be my girl and my first love. I have to do this... if I don't, Tou will win. This does not mean I love that little chit...�

“Have you seen Gaoying?� asked Tou as he confronted Dee as she returned into the house.

“No, is she inside?� asked Dee. Seeing the shaking of Tou's head, she answered, “I'll go take a look outside.�

Looking outside, it was empty.

"Hmmm... Chai was just here a few seconds ago." said Dee to herself Before returning back to the house, she could hear someone sniffing and mumbling from the corner of the house. Turning the corner of her house, she stopped upon seeing Gaoying snuggled tightly in chai's arm. All she heard was the Chai's word... “You will always be my girl and my first love...�

Unable to bear this conversation between the two, Dee turns back quickly bumping into Tou.

“Did you find her?� ask Tou.

“No. I saw her come back into the house.� said Dee.

Pushing Gaoying out of his arm, and wiping the tears from her face gently, Chai said, “ I have to go back or they will come looking for me.�

Dee was so sad seeing all her friends and cousins at her house. They all seem so happy that she was able to snag one of the hottest boy on campus, but they didn't know the real situation and the hatred that was between her and Chai.

The wedding ended that day upon returning to Chai's house as the dinner was done with.
Dee felt weird meeting all of Chai's family and relatives. Everyone was so happy that Chai was going to marry. They all thought that Dee and Chai was in love, which only made Dee more sad. She had always envisioned her wedding to be more romantic, marrying the one that she will live the rest of her life with.

Reality sanked in as that night rolled along. Dee thinking“ I'm really part of their family now...�
That night, she didn't see Chai at all as she rolled under the blankets of Chai's bed. She was restless. She couldn't sleep. But she knew she had to go to sleep. She had to go to school.

The NEXT DAY

Waking up early, Dee dressed up in the new clothings that Chai's mom bought her. She will need to go back and pick up her old clothes. But for now, she actually liked the clothes that Chai's mom bought her. Noticing that she fell alseep during the middle of the night. She realized that Chai didn't come in.

“I wonder where he slept last night?� Dee asked herself.

Looking at the clock.. “OMG, it's 8:40am already!? I'm going to be late for class!� said Dee to herself.
Running out the bedroom door, she grabbed the backpack that she was able to take with her from her house. The house was empty.

“His parents probably left to go work already. How am I going to get to school. I'm already late.� said Dee to herself.

Hearing the door open from the other room, Chai's brother Lue came out with his backpack and keys.

“Oh. You're still here.... you haven't left for school yet? I thought high schoolers starts school at 8:35am?

"I don't have class in the morning. My first class starts at 10am" answered Lue.

"Oh.. okay. Can you drop me off?� asked Dee.

“No problem. I wonder where's big bro?� said Lue.

As they stepped out the front door, Dee waited as Lue locked the front door.

“Lue! I'll send her� said Chai emotionless. Dee turned abruptly to the sound of Chai's voice and looked at him. She noticed that he was still in his clothings from the wedding. His hair was ruffled as if he just woke up.

Suddenly Chai grabbed her arms tightly and dragged her to the passenger side of his Toyota supra and opened the door pushing her inside.

“you don't have to drag me. I'm capable of getting in myself!� exclaimed Dee as Chai got into the drivers' side.

Without speaking Chai backed out of the drive way and started heading towards campus...

sorry it's so LONG... but Wow.. that was way hard... had to get our characters out of the wedding scene..hehehe! Of course we have to fit in her brother's wedding too... ahhh.. here we go!!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaaha.. it's never too long queeny_bee.. here i go again.. haha..
:)
---------- Dee unbuckles her seatbelt, Chai looks at Dee and asked.
"What time are you out today?"

Dee didn't answered him but got her bagpack and ready to get out.

Chai grab her left wrist and asked her.
"I ask you a question. Did you hear me?"

Dee pull her hand away and said.
"Don't worry about me. I'll wait here whenever i'm out."

Dee steps out of the car as Chai drove off.

Chai went home and shower and went to school that day also because he had class at noon that day.

Dee's friends at school was sitting in the library chit-chatting.
When Dee came they stared at her as if she had something on her face.

Dee smiles at them and feel her face and asked them.
"Do i have something on my face?"

Her friends smiles at her and shook their head no, while Dee took a seat.

One of Dee's close friend name Nancy asked Dee.
"We heard some good news, why didn't you invite us?"

Dee knew exactly what they were talking about. Dee looks at them, she knew they wanted a good explaination why they weren't invited.

"Well... " said Dee as she saw Gaoying walking towards them.
Dee stop. Gaoying came and said hello to Dee's friends but not to her, she didn't even bother looking at Dee.

Dee open her math book to Chapter 5 and stare at it. Dee's friend Nancy asked her.
"So tell us, whose the lucky guy? We didn't know you had a boyfriend Dee. So... What's his name?"
Dee looks at them and smiled and said.
"He's nobody."
"What? Oh come on now. Dee. Just give us a name." said Dee's guy friend name Roger.
Jessica, another of Dee's friend add and said.
"Yeah, what's so bad about his name? We have the right to know since you didn't invite us to your wedding Dee. Right, you guys."
"Yeah..." said Dee's friends.

Dee didn't know how to tell them, they knew Gaoying, and she was their friend. "What will they think of me,if i told them the truth? Will they hate me? They are friends with Gaoying. What should i tell them?" Dee thought to herself.

"Dee!" said Nancy as she taps Dee's shoulder and scare her.
"His name is Chai Lor." Dee blurted out.

Dee's friends all look at her surprised.

"Chai Lor?" Roger asked Dee.

Dee nodded. "You mean Gaoying's boyfriend, Chai Lor?" Jessica asked Dee.

Dee was humiliated, she felt as if she was on fire. Dee closes her math book and got her bagpack and excuse herself and left.

"Oh my gosh! i can't believe it. Chai Lor?" said Jessica smiling about to laugh.
"I'm sure, she has a reason Jess. Come on.. Let's just study and mind our own business alright." said Nancy.

------ After Dee's last class, she walked to the front to wait for Chai. When she got to the front, she saw Chai and Gaoying sitting together talking to eachother. Dee did not hear a word they were saying but they were talking.

Dee turns back and head to the back of the school. Dee went and met Phong. He was just coming to school. Dee saw him and ignored him, as if she didn't know him.

Phong saw Dee and walks to her and said.
"Hi. Remember me?"
Dee look at Phong and smiled and said.
"Oh yeah.. it's you again."

"I'm sorry about what happen. I promise you, someday it'll work out." said Phong.

"Sure, your sister is up front talking to my husband." Dee thought to herself.

"So where are you going?" Phong asked Dee.

"Uh... no-where. I was going to go home but..." Dee answered with a smile as Phong interrupted.

"You need a ride home? I don't have class til three. It's only two. I don't mind." said Phong offering Dee a ride home.

"Sure, why not." Dee replied.

"I'm not doing anything wrong here, am I? Phong is just taking me home and that's all to it." Dee thouht to herself.

Phong drop Dee off as she thank him. "Anything." said Phong with a bright smile as he left.

Dee walks towards the house and then realize she didn't have the key to the house.

"Darn it!" said Dee. Dee sat in front of the house and waited.

Chai went around the school looking for Dee, he was pissed off.
He, then call her cell-phone but she did not answered.

"Did she run-away?" Chai thought.

-------------- Chai went home and saw Dee sitting in front of the house. He got out of his car and slam the door to his car.
Dee stood up as he walks to her and grab her as if he almost shook her.
"Who took you home? Why didn't you wait for me?"

Dee looks at Chai and said nothing. Chai unlocks the door and drag her inside to their room.

"I asked you a question Dee! answer me!" Chai demanded.

"You were busy, so I had a friend take me home. You're suppose to be happy, why are you yelling me?" said Dee.

Chai knew Dee saw him talking to Gaoying. He lower his voice down and asked her.
"Who took you home?"

"Friend of mine, don't worry. I won't do anything to ruin your
parents or your reputation." said Dee as she walks out of the room.

okkk.. hehee..pretty darn long here.. please continue from here... :) it's not good but yeah.. :)

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
“Why didn't you wait for me!� stated Chai angrily following her out the room. “I even called you a few times, why didn't you pick up?�

“When did you get my cell phone number and how am I suppose to answer it if you had it all along?� asked Dee sharply.

Chai stood back thinking to himself, “Idiot Chai!! You never gave her cell phone back to her!!�

“You should never come home with anyone else!! You must always wait for me!� shouted Chai suddenly back at Dee.

“I would if only you weren't so busy!� screamed back Dee at Chai.

“What's the matter here?� asked Chai's mom who came home without them noticing through their arguments.

“Oh.. it's nothing.. mo—ther...� said Dee stuttered, trying to get use to saying “mother� and quickly excusing herself and returned back into Chai's room.

Before Chai could follow Dee, his mother said, “Chai.. you are lucky. She could have anyone, but she married you. Their family is of good heritage. She is also very educated. If you show her some love, she will love you a lot in return. Please, I see that you two do not seem to get a long right now. Be patient with her. She is new to this and must miss her family a lot.�

Without much thought, Chai nods to his mother and turns to go to his room. Before opening the door, he hears soft cries and sniffles.

“Why? I wish everything was the same. I wish I wasn't here! I can't take this anymore!� cried Dee gently and sniffing.

Chai opens the door. He didn't know what to do. He almost felt like conforting her after what his mother had just said. Instead, he heads over to the closet and changes his shirt and heads out the door again and shuts the bedroom door.

Dee continued to cry but then went to the window and barely saw his car as it speds away.

-----
Chai arrives on campus. Upon reaching the gaming hall on campus, Phong and the gang was already there playing pool.

“Leaving your wife all alone already!?� teased his friend Jason.

Chai grabs a stick and starts to shoot one of the ball as it goes straight in.

“So, how is she like? Did you do the deed yet?� Jason teases again.

Before he could react, Chai smacks Jason hard on the chin as Jason falters back.
“Hey! Hey!� said Phong as he tried to restrain Chai.

“Man, whats the matter with you? Cool it! I'm just teasing you!� said Jason.

Chai walks moodly out of the room. “Chai!� shouted Phong as he follows Chai out.

“How's your sister doing?� asks Chai angrily.

“I guess she's okay. She didn't say much.� answered Phong.

“Gosh. I want to kill someone tonight!� said Chai as he pushes the door open..

----
“Study!! Study DEE! You have an exam in two days!! Why!!!?? Such bad timing!! I need a good grade in this class.� said Dee to herself.

“Daughter-in-law. Come and eat.� said Chai's mom.

“i should go eat. Otherwise, they will think I hate them� said Dee to herself as she walks out the door.

----

the next day.

Dee gets up extra early and was able to get a ride from Chai's mom. “He didn't return home again last night...� said Dee to herself as she walks to her first class.

As class ended, Dee got up and starts to walk to the study area only to be stopped by Gaoying.

“Do you love him?? Don't you know I love him a lot. He loves me too...� cried Gaoying. “ you knew your brother was going to do this didn't you?? You wanted it to happen so that you could marry Chai right?�

Dee stood there, silently with her head down.

“She did know. But don't blame her. She has no nothing to do with this plan. It was all my idea.� says Tou as he walks up to them.

Gaoying cries and walks away as Tou followed her.

Raising her head, she looked up to see Chai in front of her. “He must of heard everything. Does he think I'm in on this too?� said Dee to herself.

sorry couldn't think of a good twist.. so hope someone can help...