A hmong story

bugsy

sarNie Adult
OH NO, BABE_GURL! WHAT DID YOU DO?? *Kicks* hahaha...jk jk

But yea...i thought it was gonna end. :( Man o man...when is this story gonna end. Nevertheless, good job continuing. And keep it up cause we need it. Seems like this thread have been forgotten. :(

Alrighty...i'll try to get back whenever im not busy...which will be a while. So for those who wants to continue....DO IT! I wanna know hte ending too. ^_^

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
ack! bugsy! you meaning! lol...j/p

On the way home, Mai’s mind was on what Sally had said earlier.

I don’t let things that have been mine to someone else without a fight.

“What does she mean?” Mai thought when they reached their home, she couldn’t get her mind off of it, there’s something about Sally’s words that kept bugging her.

“Aye, Mai is there something on your mind?” Meng ask worried since Mai hasn’t talk along the way home.

Mai shook her head, “naw…there’s nothing.”

“You sure?”

“Yea.”

They both got out of the car. Meng knew something was bothering Mai, yet he didn’t want to ask cause he’s been trying to avoid the topic about who’s Sally is. Later on the day they both say nothing much to each other just exchange random words and nothing else.

“Why do her words keep bothering me!?!?” Mai thought as she stare blankly at herself in the bathroom mirror. “It’s not like she’s and Meng has something together…right?…but--” she felt her whole body tumble with great fear, her knees weaken at the thought if they might had something together before and that Meng was lying to her, but quickly push those silly thoughts away, “why would he do that! He’s my husband. He wouldn’t lie to me. I got to believe him.” Convincing herself that her husband wouldn’t lie to her, she got out of the bathroom. Her eyes scan every inches the bedroom, seeing that her husband was nowhere in sight. She walks out looking for her husband, yet she couldn’t find him. She fell down onto the ground with tears in her eyes, now she knew very well now that maybe there was something going on with Meng and Sally.

People were passing by, as Meng’s eyes wonder trying to find the very person he wanted to meet.

“I knew I’ll find you here.” A voice called behind him.

“Sally--”

“You still remember this place? I never thought that you’ll remember.” Sally said walking in front of Meng.

“Sally, listen I’m here to talk to you.”

“About what?” she ask wrapping her arms around his neck. Meng struggle to take both of her arms off his neck, “Listen Sally, everything that had happen to us in the past is the past. I don’t want you come and make my wife worries.”

Sally smirk once she pull away, “Meng, Meng…it’s not that easy you know. You should know me better that if I want something I’ll get it.”

“Sally, it’s in the past. Can’t you just forget about it?”

Sally shook her head, “not in till I get what I want.”

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my..this is rEallieee gooooddd... please somebody continue for us..

i don't want to ruin this story.. :)

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
someone continue please....i'm not even gonna bother adding because i will jsut screw up the whole story...tee-hee

bugsy

sarNie Adult
O wow! I totally forgot this thread existed. My bad. But yeaa....seriously....we ought to stop slacking. *sighs* But it just isnt the same anymore. Everyone's either busy or mia.

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
omg i cant remember this story no more y hasnt anyone continued it gosh....i cant even remeber the people in there like wow...i guess i'll continue a bit thens...

Meng Walks into the house and Mai walks up to him.

"Meng Where did you go? I was looking for you."

"Sorry I went out to do some business."

"oh! I see," said Mai. Even though Mai knew Meng had gone to see Sally.
"Well now that your home why don't you go wash your hands, we're about to have dinner."

"Ok." Meng went to the bathroom.

At the table in the dining room everyone was quiet.
So Mai Said " So mom what did you do today?

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
MY bad i was in school wen i was continuing and i had to go to my next class so yea...urm i'll continue a lil bit more then...

"well i just went out shopping for food...and nothing else i came home and sew some clothes..."

"oh...what about you dad? what did you do today?" Mai asked.

"oh nothing much...just worked all day."

Meng asked Mai " so what did you do all day Mai?"

"well i cant really go no where with this baby at all. I stayed home all day." Right then the phone ranged. Mai said "I'll go answer it."

Mai went to go pick up the phone " Hello!"

"I thought you might pick. Well i just called to tell you that i'm going to take back what's mine that you stole from me. Meng came to see me just a while ago, he told me the whole situation. He also told me that he only married to because you were having his baby and he still loves me. If he could turn back the time then he would have married me instead. He doesn't love you at all. He just feels responsible for the baby..."

" No...no..no...your lying...no i won't believe you..." Mai knew that voice it was Sally.

" I'm not lying at all...Meng doesn't love you he loves me and only me...he told me that. You better believe me. Plus he said he'll get a divorce from you after you have the baby, and come marry me..." Sally hung up the phone.

MAi dropped the phone and everybody ran into the room to see what happened. Mai ran to her room and started crying. Meng picked up the phone to see who Mai had talked to but he only heard the beep beep beep.

hehehe wells yea...urm i'm only gonna write that much rite now so yea...i hope i didnt ruuin it in any way....

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
aww...yeah! some continued! i'll try to help also!
------------

"Mai, is something wrong?" Meng ask coming into their bedroom.

Mai shook her head, "Nothing."

"Mai, if there's something wrong, just tell me. I'm your husband."

Mai sat up right and look into his eyes. His eyes was filled with worried and care. She wishes everything were all right like she had said, but just the fact that Sally called and those words that she had spoken, haunts Mai.

Meng knew something was wrong, but Mai wouldn't utter a word to him, which made him felt so much pain. Does she not trust me. Meng thought. There was a long pause between them before Meng spoke up. "Mai, when you're ready to tell me. I would be more then happy to listen to it."

Mai smile weakly at her husband, only if she could get the courage to ask him about Sally. Surly she knew Sally and them were lovers before, but she wants to know more then that. She wants to know if the reason why Meng married her because of the baby?

Mai felt herself being pull into Meng's arms. His warmth, the rhythmic of his heart beat seem to making her forget her trouble.

“Meng, do you love me?”

“I love you, and only you.”

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
awwwww....babe_girl thanx for continuing...i would continue but i have to go rite nows...so i'll continue another day so in the meantime whoever wants to continue plz do so...

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
wow no one continued the story at all come on people help out...so we can finish this story up...

Meng And Mai hugged for a bit then Meng finally asked Mai "Is something bothering you Mai?"

"No. UM.. I'm a little tired right now so i'm gonna go to sleep okay..."

"okay...i'm gonna go get a little air then i'll come to sleep okay?"

Mai nodded her head and Meng went out. He took the car keys and was about to leave when his dad asked " Meng where are you going out this late huh?"

"I'm just going to get some fresh air i'll be back." He left. While Meng got in the car, Mai was looking out the window, and somehow she knew he was going to go see Sally. Men g drove to Sally's house and ranged the doorbell.

Sally answered and said " Meng what are you doing here this late? Did you miss me that much that you came to see me? You could have just called me you know." Sally let Meng inside.

" What did you say to Mai on the phone?"Meng said in a mad voice.

"What are you talking about Meng? Did someone threaten her or something?" Sally said trying to sound worried.

"Sally dont try to lie to me. I know you called her awhlie ago what did you say to her?" Meng said getting angrier.

" Oh Meng I can never lie to you at all. Alright i'll tell you what i said to her. I just told her that i was glad that you had found someone to love you and that i know Mai will make you happy that's all."

"Thats a lie right there i know you did not say that to her.SAlly tell me what you said to her?"

"I already told you what i said to her. Why wont you believe me? Why have you been treating me so bad lately, ever since Mai came in to your life, you dont care about me no more. Alright i told her i was gonna get you back, and you dont love her... the only reason why you married her was because she was pregnant with your baby, and when she has the baby your gonna diivorce her..and come back to me."

"Sally! how could you, you have totally changed. What wrong with you?"

" I've changed? You've changed. Evrything has changed between us. you dont love me no more. Do you remember what you promised me hwne we first went out. You told me you loved me and only me. You be with me forever. Why did you lie to me?" Sally starts to cry.

"I'm sorry Sally, but what happened between us is over. I love Mai now. She is the only one in my heart left. No one else can take her place...it's getting late now...i better go. Meng leaves.

Sally yells after him" Ill get you back someday, somehow, and i wont let Mai go easily.

Wells people thats all i'm gonna rite today i'm going to sleep...hope someone helps me continue...

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
nice! i'll come back and help you finish, but i have to go to bed now.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
shouldnt the story ened already...
.i mean MENG and MAI went though so much
he did everythang just to have her... and they cant get each other ...yet..
but btw DEE and CHAI story was really nice...
i loved it....but then mai and menG story make meeh cry...
love the both story...
YA DID A REALLY GREAT JOB....

YA SURE START A NEW STORY..HEHAHEHAHE...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
someone please continue it.. & perhaps end it someway or the other...

so we can start a new one...:) Yeah!

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Meng comes back home to find Mai washing the dishes by the sink.

“Mai. What are your plans tomorrow?”

Mai answers quietly. “Not much. I want to go visit my mom.”

“I see. Mai…? Mai. Can you meet me at the park tomorrow at three? I will meet you there after work” said Meng.

“I suppose. What’s up?” asks Mai turning her face back to look at Meng.

“A surprise.” answers Meng with a big smile on his face. He walks up to Mai and gives her a hug from behind. “I noticed that you haven’t been your usual self. Where is the sweet smiling girl I love?”

-----------------------------------

“Fong. Can you meet up with me?” said Sally on her cellphone.

“Sure thing. What’s up pretty?” answers Fong, on the other end of the phone, in a sarcastic voice.

“Don’t say that. If you can’t say it truthfully don’t call me PRETTY.” shouted Sally angrily.

“The only time you would call me up is if you are up to that no good brain of yours. Scheming something?” asks Fong.

“I know where she is.”

“Where?” replied Fong with all his attention.

“You must do something for me then?”

-------------------------------------

“Meng… Meng… what are you up to? Do you know that I love you so much. I am jealous when I see your ex-girlfriend… but I know that you only love me… if you didn’t, you wouldn’t have done all that you have to save me… and love me as much as you have. I love you MENG! ” Mai said to no one in particular sitting by the vacant seat in the park. “ the park is so empty today.” said Mai looking around the park.

Tap.. Tap.. On Mai’s shoulder.

“Meng… what took you so long” exclaimed Mai standing up turning around, just to be brutally hit on the head. Falling to the ground she made out Sally’s face and a blurred image of another man next to Sally.

“Girl, you didn’t have to knock her that hard. She is such a fragile girl. I could have just carried her away easily.” Fong says without emotion.

“She deserves it. Stealing my man!” says Sally.

----------------------------------

“Mai.. Mai.. Where is she? She should be here by now.” Meng says to himself wandering by the vacant bench.

“Meng!” exclaimed Sally running towards Meng giving him a hug.

“Sally? What are you doing here?” asks Meng pushing her away.

“What do you mean? I love the park because it has so much memories. Remember those days when we would come out here to do our homework after school. We had so much love back then Meng. ”

“What do you NOT understand? I love my wife. I am here to meet her. Please leave. I do not want her to misunderstand. You and I are over. It was never meant to be and I am happy that it was not. You are a troubled woman. Whoever you go near, you destroy their lives. I am glad that I didn’t let you do that to me and today I will not let you ruin my marriage with the girl I love.” answers Meng angrily.

“If your wife loved you so much , then why would she run off with another man?” ask Sally. “I saw her here meeting with a man and they took off.”

Meng grabs Sally on both arms forcefully. “What did you do to Mai?!”

“Nothing. I told you, she ran off with a man. As I could recall.. It was Fong. Who knows what they could be doing right now.”

“Fong?” pondered Meng as the name started to register. “You conniving b’tch! You told him to kidnap my wife didn’t you?” Meng forcefully pushes Sally aside running towards his car.

---------------------------------------

“Ergh.. Where am I?” Mai said as she starts to become conscious.

“Welcome to my house.” answered the dark figure from the corner of the room.

“What’s going on?” asks Mai looking around the dark room with a lone light shining through the window from the setting sun.

Remembering what had happen and that she was suppose to meet Meng she exclaimed, “ Oh my god. Meng! I have to get back to Meng!” Mai tries to get off of the bed. However, she fell back due to the bruise on her head. “Sally! She’s up to no good. I have to tell Meng everything! He‘s going to misunderstand us if I‘m stuck here with you”

“You look like her. But you two are totally different.” said the figure quietly.

Mai turns toward the figure. She vaguely remembered how he looked.

“I loved her so much… you look like her, but you are so much stronger.” says the figure quietly, talking more to himself than to Mai.

“Who is this girl” asks Mai weakly.

“My girlfriend Elli. I loved her so much. A girl from my past came back into my life creating havoc in our relationship. Elli believed everything my ex-girlfriend told her. The next day when I went to visit Elli… she disappeared… without a word. I’ve been looking forever… when I saw you… I thought it was her.” said the figure walking towards Mai, coming out of the shadow.

The man was tall. With dark crew cut hair, he had the killer look any girl would die for. However, his eyes were troubled, as if he hasn’t been happy in a long time.

Sitting down next to Mai on the bed resting his large hand on her cheek, he continues, “ But now I know you two are completely different. Don’t let others come between you and the one you love.”

“Your ex-girlfriend… it was Sally wasn’t it?” asks Mai looking at the man.

“Yes… it was. I have always hated myself for getting involved with someone like her.” the man answers. Taking his hand away, he stands up. “You must go. Go to your husband and tell him you love him.”

“I can’t.. I feel dizzy..” answered Mai. “I feel so sleepy…” Mai says as she fell unconscious again.

---------------------------------------

“Fong! Where is she?!” shouted Meng as he knocks hard at the door.

The door opens. Meng walks in seeing Fong and knocking Fong hard on the left cheek.

“You better have not done anything to her. I know you and I have lots of hate in the past but this is not the right way to treat someone who is innocent.” exclaimed Meng walks to grab Fong by the shoulder.

“Back off! She is unconscious from the hit Sally gave her.” shouted Fong as he pushes Meng away wiping the blood that was dripping from the corner of his mouth. “Follow me.”

As they walked into the bedroom, Mai was starting to wake up again.

“Meng.. Is that you? Meng..”

Meng grabs Mai and held her tightly in his arms.

“Mai. Are you okay? I love you!”

----------------------------------

Once Mai was in the car, Meng turns toward Fong extending his hand. “Thanks for taking care of her. She’s everything to me.”

Fong looks down at the hand… “You and I are fools to get involved with Sally,” said Fong with a grin on his face. “But you’re a lucky man. Your wife, she’s a strong person and she loves you a lot. Love and cherish her.” said Fong as he grasps Meng’s hand and shook it hard.

--------------------------------

“Honey.. Let me take him to bed.” said Mai.

“Mai.. You can’t carry him with your conditions.” said Meng as he grabs their son from the sofa. “I love you when you’re pregnant.”

“you’re lying. I look fat and ugly.” said Mai standing by the door as Meng sets their son on his bed.

Meng walks out of the room, closing the door and stood by Mai resting his hand on Mai‘s round tummy where their unborn daughter was resting.
“Guess what mom just told me? Sally was already married when she tried to come and hurt you. Her husband came and took her back home. I was fortunate enough to hear that he knew of her conniving nature and hopes to contain her at home so she won’t be able to leave and hurt others.” said meng.

“Wow.. I didn’t know that. I should feel sorry for her but I don’t. She’s a bad person. I feel sorry for Fong though. I can’t believe she did that to him and his girlfriend… I hope Fong will be able to find her someday.” said Mai.

“He will. If they truly loves each other, there is nothing that can break them apart.” answers Meng.
looking at Mai.

"by the way. Remember at the park. What was the surprise?" asks Mai.

"The surprise? oh... i wanted to tell you of my wish. But it already came true." said Meng "I love you Mai. Now and Forever. There is nothing that can come between us. You and I are strong and now with our son and daughter on the way, we are complete now." said Meng looking at Mai's tummy where his hand was still resting.

“I love you too Meng.” said Mai teary-eyed as she lifts Meng‘s face up with both her hands and gave him a kiss filled with love.

THE END!!

wow! i haven't seen this thread for a long time. Sorry if the ending is not according to how you imagined the story to end. I hope I was able to satisfy a few of you. I was sad to see Mai and Meng's story take such a long break and that so many people wanted Mai and Meng's story to end but I thought it too was carried on for too long so I decided to do exactly what we all wanted. FOR THE STORY TO END. lols. hope you all don't mind!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yup, that's what i call a good ending.. hehe. :)

someone wanna start a new one, i started the first one.. i'll let someone go this time. :)