A hmong story

bugsy

sarNie Adult
whoops....looks like we got a problem. Im sorry...Im a little late. My post was suppose to be after they're in the park and he takes her to his car. If you guys dont mind....my post could be the scene before lido_lynn's where they go to the beach house. I read it over...i think it still makes sense.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
aww...man!! This is getting too good. You authors rock!! It's like you guys are all telepathicaly communicating or something cause so far...both storylines have flowed nicely together. Im anxious to know what happens next....so keep it coming...^_^

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm missin' so much.. gotta catch up.. keep updating... :)

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Hopefully im not late again….here goes….

Mai creeps back into the room and sees that Meng really went out. She quickly but quietly goes to the door and locks it. With a little sigh of relief on her face, she goes to the closet to see if there was anything useful in there. And there was. She found a pajama outfit hanging in there, as if it was waiting for her. Thinking to herself, “how can this so nicely be put in here? Unless, he knew someone was coming. A girl. A girl…like….me?”

In the meanwhile, Meng was talking to his buddies who had called him earlier.

“Hey man, what happened to you the other night? I called to see if you were gonna go clubbing, remember? But I couldn’t get a hold of you so I thought I’d call again today” asked Jerry.

“O yea…that. Im sorry, I had other things to attend to. Anyways, you’re not asleep yet?” replied Meng.

“No, I’m usually up late. And you? Why are you still up?”

“Umm” hesitated Meng, “I have a little something on my mind and couldn’t go to sleep.”

“What is it? Maybe I can help.”

“Well….. what would you do if you were forced to marry someone you didn’t want to? Someone you don’t even love because there’s someone already in your heart.”

“Well, talk to your parents about it. If they wont let….then I say fuck them. Run away and take your girlfriend with you,” chuckled Jerry.

After they hung up, with a little more confidence in himself, Meng walks back to the bedroom. He goes to turn the knob but it wouldn’t budge. He then shakes the door and yells out, “Mai, unlock the door right now!”

“Right, I’m just going to unlock the door for someone who kidnapped me.” Answers Mai.

More pounding and shaking of the door was heard but after a while it went silence.

“Good, sleep out there you mean guy,” said Mai to herself. “Damn! where is this place? If only it was daylight now, then I’d know how to go about finding my way back. I guess I’ll just wake up early tomorrow morning to do that.”

-----At the Lo’s house---
“Hello, is your dad there?” asks Mr. Xiong.

“Yes, please wait a moment. Dad, there’s a phone call for you,” says Sheng.

“Hello,” says Mr. Lo.

“Hi, yes…uh….Im afraid we have a little situation here,” Says Mr. Xiong, “You see, when I told my son that he was going to marry Sheng instead, he wasn’t too happy. And now, it seems he’s gone missing. So I’m calling to ask if we can hold off the children’s wedding until he comes back.”

“O… I don’t know what to say. Well, I guess even if I say no, a wedding is not possible without the groom.”

“Thank you for understanding Mr. Lo.”

“It’s okay. Afterall, you were also very understanding of my two daughter’s decisions.”

After the phone call, Mrs. Lo comes down and asks who it was that just called.

“Mr. Xiong called to say that Meng has gone missing and asked if we could postpone the wedding,” said Mr. Lo.

“Really? Oh my, what about our little nkauj Sheng? What will she think? And Mai hasn’t even returned yet either,” said Mrs. Lo, “what a coincidence that Meng is missing and Mai hasn’t returned yet….I hope they’re alright”

“Hmmmmm….,” sounded Mr. Lo.

---back at the beach house---

The lights are off in the bedroom and Mai is asleep under the covers. Then, all of a sudden, Mai woke up to the sound of something crawling up the bed.

“Meng!!....”

----sorry if this wasn’t what yall had in mind.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
anyone going to update this story..its so good and I want to know what going to happened next..