A hmong story

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
aww... dont want to continue it because i sux at writing and i'll ruin it. so please continue. u all are so talented! write more please!

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
It wasn’t long till Mr. Lo come over.

“Hello Mr. Xiong.”

“Hello Mr. Lo, come and sit down.” He said as he moves out of the way to let his friend in.

Taking a seat Mr. Lo started, “Mr. Xiong, I just here to tell you that my second daughter doesn’t agree on this marriage.”

“But I thought we already had this discussion before.”

“I know, but my second daughter still refused so, I'm here to tell you that instead of your son marrying my second daughter, why not let your son married my oldest daughter?”

Mr. Xiong sigh, “ Sure…. at least we still get to be a family then I won’t mind.”

Mr. Lo smile, “ thanks pal for being understanding.”
--------------------

“So dad what did they said?” Sheng shouted as she ran to her dad.

Mr. Lo glaze over at his oldest daughter as he came into the house, “they say it would be fine.”

“Are you sure hunny?” Mrs. Lo question to make sure

“Yea…they said that it was ok.” Mr. Lo said taking a seat next to his wife.

Mai, who didn’t feel like staying there much longer, got up and left to her room.

“Um… am I doing the right thing?” Mai question as she settled on her bed. “ But I guess this is the only way to forget about Meng.”

“Hey! Sis can you open up!!!” Sheng shouted while pounding on Mai’s door.

Mai quickly got up and went to open the door.

“Sis!! Thank you soooo much!!!”

Mai gave a weak smile, “ hey that’s what big sis is for right?”

Sheng smile got wider as she hugged Mai tightly, “ you’re the best! Thanks a million!”
-------------
It was nighttime when Mai came out of her room.

“Mai?”

“Uh? Dad?”

“Mai come take a seat, we need to talk.”

Mai walk over to the conch and took a seat.

“What do you want to talk me about?”

“About your marriage.” Mr. Lo started.
-------------------------
Meng lay down on his bed looking up at the ceiling.

“Mai what are you doing at this hour?” Meng thought.

nainee

sarNie Egg
OMG...it is getting good...i love it...please update moreeeeeeeeeeee...
you guys are very talented....THANKS a lot ok... :w000t:

nainee

sarNie Egg
Hey, Azn_LaDy...thanks for the update....i can't wait to read more....i want to know what sheng is thinking now.....marry meng or let her sister mai marry him....? please update soon ok.... :D

sulad

sarNie Adult
I love it...But gosh one thing the sister is getting my nerve....Argh...Thank you...Please continue soon....

mokka

sarNie Adult
Ok here it is....

later that night, as Mai opened the door to leave, she yelled, "Hey Sheng, tell mom and dad that I'm with Houa. We are just going to go out and eat.

"Alright, have fun Mai," sheng replied back.

Mai closed the door and ran to Houa's car, "Hey Houa, how are you doing?" and got in.

"I'm good, Mai, I'm glad that you could make it. I want you to meet someone." as they drove off.
Mai turned to look at her, "Someone? Who?"
Houa smiled, "It's a surprise."

15 minutes later, they pulled into the parking lot of a resturant. Both Mai and Houa got out, "Houa, this better be someone I know."
"Don't worry, Mai...It'll be alright." as she lead Mai to the resturant.
"Houa, may I ask something?"
"what?" replied Houa turning to look at her, "Mai?"
"It's not a guy right?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
Mai looked down and then looked up again with a smile, "Oh, nothing, I was just wondering. Ok, let's go."

Houa gave her a weird look but nodded and went in.
As they entered Houa looked around and then spotted a group of people. She waved at them and went there. "Hey guys, hey Pao."

Pao turned around, "Hey Houa," and was surprised to see Mai there too, "Hey Mai."
Mai smiled, "Hi Pao, how are you doing?"
"I'm good, what about you? the last thing I heard was that you went to college out of town."
Mai nodded, "True, I'm on break right now." Mai always had a crush on Pao since high school but she didn't tell anyone about it. She was too afraid of the outcome because she knew that he was a player.
Pao moved aside so that both Mai and Houa could join the group. "What would you two ladies like?"
Mai looked at the menu and when she put it down, she saw someone coming in.

Meng and a group of his friends were also there too.
He walked and looked ahead and saw Mai with some people. He stopped and stared at her for a second. Then followed his friends to their table. At the table, he kept looking at Mai. 'What am I going to do? I need to talk to Mai about what happen but at the same time I am going to marry my sister's friend. Urgh, this is not pretty...'

ok someone continue

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
since i'm tired of waiting for someone to post, i thought 'why dont i be the one to post!' so here it is. i must admit i'm such a horrible writer so SORRY if i mess up the story for you guys ok. if i do a lousy job tell me so i wont write anymore ok. :D
================================================================================
=======
Meng was losing his appetite. No matter how hard Meng try to concentrate on his food, he was not hungry. He couldn’t swallow or drink. Damn it! Meng cursed at him. Guilt was torturing him. He need to talk to Mai but only if she would give him the time and day.
Meng glanced up at where Mai was sitting. She had her back to him but he could tell that she really enjoy that one dude’s company. The dude reached out and touched her hand. Meng could hear Mai laughing. This made him even more frustrated.
“Hey, Meng. Why are you so distracted? Eat your food before it gets cold.” Kevin, one of his buddies, said to him. When Meng did not replied, Kevin nudged David who was sitting beside him. “David, noticed something different about Meng today?” he whispered.
David looked at Meng. “He seems to be staring at something.” David answers. Both David and Kevin turned their head in the direction of Meng’s attention. When they spotted Mai, they made an “Oh” expression. Now was their chance to tease him.

*Meanwhile*
“You’re so funny!” Mai said to Pao as they all were laughing at his joke.
“What can I say? Everybody gotta love me.” Pao said jokingly. Mai smile as she took a look at her watch.
“Goodness, its already this late. Sorry you guys, I got to be going.” Mai said with a worried look.
“Oh its okay, we should get going too Mai” Her friend Houa said.
“No problem” Pao said as he waved at the waitress to give them their bill. “Today’s on me ok” Winking at Mai. She giggled before excusing herself to the restroom.

*At Meng’s table*
“She looks hott Meng.” Kevin said.
“Yup, I’ll do her”. David said before the two of them start cracking up.
“STFU!” Meng’s attention was now focus on his two idiotic friends.
“I didn’t know that Mr. Hard-to-get was attracted to girls too.” Kevin laughed.
“STFU, you guys. Stay out of it!” Meng yelled at them.
“Hey if you want her number, I’m here for you pal.”
“None of your Business” Meng was starting to get annoyed.
“If you don’t want her, then can I have her?” Kevin said just to push Meng’s button.
“Stay the f*ck away from her” Meng yelled at his friends. Then Mike saw Mai stand up and spotted her going toward the direction of the Ladies room. Now is the chance, he said to himself. He ran after her. His friends winked behind him, they were curious and it weren’t hurt for one of them to find out what was bugging Meng. Besides wasn’t that what good friends were for, to help each others?

Meng leaned against the wall next to the Ladies room, waiting for Mai. He didn’t know what to say to her but he had to tell her or he will be able too. It wasn’t what she thought it was. Just then the door opened.
Mai was still digging in her bad looking for her chap stick that she did not notice that Meng was right there waiting for her. Until she felt someone grabbed her arm and pulled her to a dark corner.
“Hey!” She screamed. “What are you…?” She stopped talking when she realized that it was Meng.
“We need to talk.” Meng replied, loosing his grip on her hand.
“Let me go! There is nothing to talk about.” She shook off his hand and tried to walk away but Meng forcefully grabbed her and push her against the wall.
“Listen, its not what you think okay.” Meng calmly said.
“Its not like what I think, huh? What am I suppose to think when a guy like you did that to me. Do you even know how ashamed I was to be treated like that…especially from you!I thought I saw something different in you but you’re just like every other worthless, nasty,perverted pigs! I HATE you!” Mai was getting angry.
“I wasn’t in control of myself. I’m sorry and please give me another chance. I’m so sorry Mai. I didn’t mean to do that to you. Please…”
“That’s bull!” Mai snapped at Meng. She shook herself out of his grasp.
“Mai…please just give me a chance to explain to you.” Meng reached out to Mai. “Don’t go. I need to tell you something.”
*Slap* Meng felt a sting upon his left cheek. “I hate you so much Meng! Leave me alone!” Mai said before walking off. Meng froze in his steps and did not run after her. He will not let her words get to him as he watched her walked away. This won’t be the last time we meet Mai because I Will NOT leave you alone. I will not let you go…ever. Meng said to himself

Out of nowhere, Kevin popped up right next to Meng. “Damn, she’s raw. Really Raw. Yo, Meng. you just got your butt whooped by lilo miss attitude. Damn she’s must be sizzling to smack you like that.” Kevin teased Meng before chuckling.
Without answering, Meng walked back into the room and toward the exit. Mai and her friend were already gone and there was no use in eating. Meng walked out to this car in the parking lot with Kevin tagging behind.
“No booty tonight David!” Kevin called out to David in the parking lot. Both of them were laughing. Meng ignored them and climbed into his car. He have enough problems on his mind already and did not want to deal with his friends. For all he care, they can laugh all they want.

mokka

sarNie Adult
That night, when Meng got home, he was in the living room thinking about what happen at the resturant. He thought a lot of about and really wanted to clear things up, but couldn't.
As he was thinking, he dad came in, "Did you visit your future wife yet?"
He took a deep breath, "Yes and it turns out she's a kid, like my sister. Dad, do I have to marry a girl who is the same age as my sister?"
His dad was confused, he thought it was going to be the older daughter, "Are you sure? Why don't you pay them a visit tomorrow."
Meng took a deep breath, "I guess as you wish," and went up to his room.

When Mai got home, wiped away her tears, "It can't be happening. I cannot like him. I am getting marry to someone I don't know." She took a deep breath and went to change and then went to sleep.

The next day, as Sheng and Mai were preparing lunch, joking around the door bell ring. Mai ran towards the door, "Got it," and went to open it. She opened the door and was surprised.

Meng turned around as the door opened. He looked up and was surprised, "Mai..."
Mai gave him a annoying look, "What are you doing here?"
"You live here?"
She nodded, "And what are you doing here?"
"I'm here visiting my future wife," replied Meng. "What are you doing here?"
"Your what?"

"Mai, who is there?" asked Mai's dad, walking towards the door, and saw Meng, "Hi there, are you Meng?"
Meng nodded, "Yes I am."
"Your dad called and told me that you will be visiting us today. Welcome, welcome."

Mai opened the door widely as he came in and followed her father to the living. She was surprised. 'Meng is the guy that I'm suppose to be marry too?' 'No!' she shook her thought away and went to the kitchen.
"Who is it?" asked Sheng.
"Um..." she went to the sink, "Sheng, do you know who you were suppose to get marry before we switch place?"
"No, why?"
Mai didn't say anything and shrugged her shoulder.

Meng looked behind him, but Mai didn't follow him. When they got to the living room, Mr. Lo asked him to take a seat and yelled, "Girls, please bring the guest water."
"Please forgive my daughter's rudeness. She's as shock as you are seeing her."
Meng nodded with a smile, "It's ok, is she..?"
"Yes, she's your future wife," replied Mr. Lo.
'Great, Yes!' he thought to himself happily.

"Here," said Sheng, placing the two cups of water on the coffee table, and saw Meng, "Hey you are back."
Meng nodded.
"Sheng," said her father, "Where is Mai? She should come greet her future husband."
Sheng mouth dropped, "Her future husband?"
Her father nodded, "No further questions please. Go get Mai."
Sheng nodded and went back to the kitchen, 'Darn, dang he is cute. Can't believe it. I could have been his wife. Oh well, lucky Mai.'

"Mai, dad wants you to go greet your future husband," said Sheng, entering the kitchen.
Mai took a deep breath, "I guess," and went the living room.

Mai entered the living room, seeing that her parents were already talking to him. She took a deep breath, "Hi,"
Her parents looked up at her, "Mai, you are here, you should sit and talk with Meng. You two need to catch up and get to know each other well before the wedding."
Mai nodded and went to sit across from him.
Then her parents left them by their self.

Both of them were sitting there quietly. "Um..." both of them said at the same time. "Ok...you go ahead..." said Mai.
"How are you doing?"
She shrugged.
"Did you know about this?"
"I'm as clueless as you. If I knew it was going to be you, I would probably talk myself out of it," said Mai.
Meng chuckled, "Look, can we just about what happen and then continue from there? I know it was a bad start and i didn't mean for it to happen, but please. We are going to be married anyways, mind as well just talk it over with before the wedding."
Mai shrugged, "There is actually nothing to talk about, Meng. I have nothing to say about it. I already said what I need to say last night."

crazie_me

sarNie Egg
that night...SHeng went into Mai's room to talk. "Mai, are u happy that ur future husband is hot?....sheng ask sitting down next to mai on her bed.

Mai thought for a second then said "hey, do u like him?, do u want to marry him then?...

sheng was supriese that her sister have ask her that...."um......to tell the truth...he is pretty cute and i do like him"

"well, ok then, why dont you marry him instead?....mai suggested.

"what?" ....but we already told them that u are going to marry him and he already knows"...sheng said.

"it's ok.....i'll just tell mom and dad that i change my mind and that u agree to marry him" mai said pretending to smile...but feel kindof bad.

"ok" sheng ask and smile.

"thanks" sheng said as she walk out.

as sheng close the door behind her ....she smile and walk quickly to her room.

"gosh, how can i do this?.,...is this what i really want?....mai ask herself not knowing her answers.

then she trun out the light and went to sleep.

.....haha....twist and trun....sorrie...lets make this interesting...=)

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Hey…this is my first time doing this….so I hope its okay….here goes:

“don’t you think for one second that you’ll get what you want by doing this to me!!” yelled Mai.

“well, we’ll just wait and see..” said Meng.

“I hate you! Do you understand that! Let me out right now!!” Mai said as she continued raising her voice.

Just as Mai got done with her sentence, the car suddenly came to a hard stop. Meng was really mad at this point thinking of how stubborn Mai has been to him even after several apologies.

Starring straight into her eyes, Meng asked, “Can you honestly tell me you did not feel anything towards me that night? Anything at all??!!”

She was quick to reply with a, “the only feeling that was created that night was my hatred towards you, you jerk!”

“Fine! If that’s the only feeling you have for me….then I’ll make sure you get plenty of it FROM me!” yelled a really mad Meng. All of a sudden, he pulled Mai to his side and started kissing her neck. Fiercely, Mai tried to fight him off again but like before, he was too strong. She started screaming for help. And Meng, realizing that they were still on the road, went for her mouth. He gave her a passionate kiss.

She fought at first but found herself giving in within seconds. For some weird reason she felt safe and wanted this kiss to never stop.

HONK! --a car horn was heard

Mai broke back into reality and realized what they have been doing for the past few seconds. She pushed Meng away and gave him a slap.

More car horns were heard and Meng started the engine up again. At this time, Mai felt embarrassed that she had kissed him back but mainly….she felt ashamed and started to hate herself. While Meng was driving, the two were still a little in shock. And there was a long awkward silence.

“That was…she also….does she??” thought Meng as random thoughts kept coming to him.

While Mai was thinking, “Omg….that jerk! How dare he! And me…what was I thinking! Do I? ... No no no....No I dont! I gotta get outta here…and FAST!”