A hmong story

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
awww.... so sw33t...i'm so luvin' this story..

----- Phong went clubbing by himself as he sat and drank by himself.

Nancy and her friends also went clubbing when Nancy saw him. She excused herself from her friends.

"I'll be right back." said Nancy to her friend.

Phong was sitting, and drinking.. Minding his own business.

"Ey loser, what are you doing here by yourself?" Nancy asked Phong as she walks to him and sat sit to him.

Phong looked away and drank his beer.

"What's wrong with you? mad?" Nancy asked.

Phong looks at Nancy and said, "I'm fine. Who are you here with? May you please go and leave me alone. I want to be left alone."

Nancy smiled and than said,"why? something bothering you? you wanna talk about it?"

Phong took a sip of his beer. "Tell me, i'll help you if I can." said Nancy.

Phong shook his head no and said,"My problem, you can't help me."

"Why not?" Nancy asked.

"Because it's something I have to accept and live with. Maybe this life time, I'm just not lucky." said Phong nodding down.

Nancy smiled and said,"Oh... I know."

Phong looks up at Nancy.

"You're in love with some girl that is taken right?" Nancy asked Phong.

Phong looks away as he drank his beer and said,"It's my problem. Don't worry about it."

Nancy nodded and said,"ey, don't be sad. You're not the only one."

Phong looks at Nancy.

Nancy smiled and said to Phong, "Wanna go and join me and friends.. so you won't look like a loser... sitting over here by yourself... in the corner."

Phong smiled as they left to join Nancy's friends.

--------------- ok... i ain't got much in mind.. so somebody please do continue for us... :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
AWWW.... so sweet...:)

----- Gaoying went back to live with Tou.

Gaoying and Tou went to visit Dee at the hospital.

When Dee saw Gaoying and Tou. Dee smiles at Gaoying and Tou.

"Hi, you two." said Dee getting up.

"Hi." said Tou and Gaoying walking to Dee.

Chai stand up and turns around and saw them,"hi, you two. I didn't know you two were coming."

"Sorry, we didn't call before we came." said Tou.

"Oh, that's alright. It's good to see you two and good that you two are here." said Chai turning to look at Dee and tease her.

"Dee is probably bored of me. Seeing me everyday." said Chai teasing Dee with a smile.

Dee smiled at Chai and lied to her brother and sister -n- law, "It's true."

Gaoying and Tou smiled at them.

"So.. when are they letting you go home Dee?" Gaoying asked Dee.

"Tomorrow morning." Dee replied.

Gaoying nodded and said, "That's great."

Tou looks at Chai and said,"hey, Can i have a word with you?"

"Sure, what's up?" Chai asked Tou.

"Out there." said tou.

"Sure." said Chai as they both walk out of the room.

-------- Gaoying and Dee was silent for a while.

"So... uh.. i heard you and my brother got back together. I'm really happy about it." said Dee trying to start a conversation.

Gaoying smiled and nodded, "Yes, that's right. Uh..."

Gaoying didn't know what else to say as she wonder and than blurted out.

"I'm so sorry Dee. The only reason why I came today was to ask for forgiveness. I'm so sorry for everything i did. I know I'm a bad person. I don't deserve your brother or any of this but I just wish you can forgive me and if you don't. I mean I understand. I did a lot of terrible stuff and i know you hate me. You don't want to see me at the moment but i just want to let you know i'm so very sorry. So so sorry that I...."

Dee interrupted with a smile as she reach for Gaoying's hand and said, "It's okay, everything that happened. It was just a dream. We can start over..."

Gaoying looks at Dee with tears and held Dee's hand and said,"for real Dee?"

Dee nodded with a smiled.

"You're such a nice person. This is why Chai loves you. I should have known you from the beginning. So.. let's start all over again. Call me sister -n- law from now on and not Gaoying okay?" said Gaoying to Dee with a smile and tears in her eyes.

Dee smiled and said, "Okay, like you said sister -n- law."

---------------- somebody please continue... :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ok... just let me end this.. forgive me.. if i'm going to end this the way you guys aren't going to expect it... :)

------- Chai and Dee were at the beach holding hands and taking a walk.

Chai smiles at Dee as she turns to look at him and smiled and asked him, "How do you feel today? Why did you take me here?"

Chai stop and held both of Dee's hands and looks at her.

Dee smiled and as Chai said, "I want to promise to you."

Dee smiled as she looks away and said, "Promise me that you love me?"

Dee looks back at Chai and said, "I know you do. You don't..."

"Right..." said Chai looking into Dee's eyes as he gets closer to her.

"Our love will always be alive if this beach is still here. No one will come between us. I promise to love and care for you until there is no me and I promise you. I won't let you leave my sight again." said Chai promising and smiling at Dee.

Dee smiles at him and said,"For real?"

"For real, and you?" Chai asked Dee.

Dee smiled and said, "Me? what?"

"Aren't you going to promise me too? I meant what I said to you." said Chai.

Dee smiled and said,"I don't make promises.."

Chai looks at Dee pale and said," why not?"

"Because I know i won't keep them." said Dee joking and looking away.

Chai looks at Dee and said, "But..."

Dee grabs Chai's hand and said," Come on, let's go.."

Dee and Chai walked and held hands. Chai was sad and Dee knew but she wanted to play with him.

Dee glance at Chai and said,"Why? You're mad?"

Chai looks at Dee and said,"No I'm not."

Dee stop and smiled at him and said,"Don't lie. I can tell you are."

Chai said looking away, "I'm for real."

"Good, okay. I promise you i won't leave you again." said Dee smiling at Chai to see if he was paying attention.

Chai looked at Dee and smiled.

"Are you happy now?" Dee asked Chai.

Chai smiled and said, "You promised not to leave me only? that means, I love you more then you love me right?"

Dee smiled and said,"That, i don't know but I'll love you until we grow old and until i no longer live in this world. Doesn't matter what anybody say, I'll always love you."

Chai smiled at Dee and than said,"You forgot somebody."

Dee looked at Chai confused and said,"Who is there to love besides you?"

Chai looks down at Dee's stomach.

Dee smiled and said, "Right, and yes. Our baby of course."

Chai lean and kiss Dee's fore head.

------- "Awwww..... so romantic. I just wish there will be a girl to kiss me like that." said Tou joking.

Chai and Dee looks at them embarrased and smiled.

Gaoying pitch Tou on the arm and said,"Girl? and whose that girl?"

" I was just playing but that girl will be you." said Tou.

"In your dreams." said Gaoying joking and smiling.

Chai and Dee walks to them.

"I didn't know you two came too." said Dee to Tou and Gaoying.

"Oh.. it's not only us. Phong and Nancy are here too. They're coming." said Gaoying.

Dee looked and saw Phong and Nancy holding hands as they approached them.

Dee smiled at Nancy and Phong and joke with them,"Is there something you two want to tell me? huh?"

Phong and Nancy smiles at Dee.

"I was just playing." said Dee.

"You guys want to sit here until the sunset?" Chai asked them.

"SUre." said Phong and Nancy.

"That will be great." said Gaoying nodding.

Tou nodded and grabs Gaoying's hand and said, "And whoever's last, buys us dinner."

Tou and Gaoying took off, while Nancy and Phong rush off and then Chai and Dee. Since Dee was pregnant, they walked. Everyone went and sat on the shore and watched the sun set.

The end! ~ sorrie, if the ending sux.

sulad

sarNie Adult
:wub: .....Aww....It was such a sweet and happy ending.....Thank you YM_gurl...I love it.... :)

sulad

sarNie Adult
Aww....Such a good story....Keep it coming....I would love to continue....But I'm gonna ruin it....HEHEHE....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok, i'll try my best to help you here AZN_Lady.. :)

Mai was walking to class, fast like the wind when Meng saw her. He block her to say hello.

"Hi Mai, are you late to class?" said Meng as he approach to her.

Mai stops and looks up and saw Meng and smiled brightly as she sighed and said,"No... uh.. " Mai look at her watch and nodded and said, "Actually, yes. Two minutes til class start. If I talk to you then yeah. I'll be late. See you later."

Mai rush off to class.

- Mai thought to herself, "Darn I'm late!"

-----"Miss Lo, are you here today?" Mai's instructor called her name looking around as Mai approach to class.

"Yes, I'm here." said Mai as she sighed and walk inside the class room.

Mai's instructor hand her, her paper.

"Thanks." said Mai as she grab her paper and went to take a seat.

"I was waiting for you, where were you?" Mai's friend name Pa asked her.

"I forgot my book, I had to go get my book. Sorry." said Mai whispering to her friend.

Pa nodded.

------ ok.. this is what I got.. i hope it's good. :)

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
omgosh...i am falling in love with this story now.but i dont want to write anything because i'm afraid that i'll mess up the story! CONTINUE PLEASE!

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
“I’ll see back at our dorm room, Pa.” said Mai as they exited the classroom.

“What are you doing today? We’re going to go watch a movie. You want to come along?” asked Pa.

“No I can’t. I need to study.” said Mai.

“Take a day off. You’re always studying. It’s just going to be a few of us.” persuaded Pa.

“I’ll think about it. You guys going at 7pm?” asked Mai. Seeing Pa nod, Mai continues, “I’ll give you a call tonight if I decide to come okay?”

Pa nods and bid her friend farewell as she continue to her next class while Mai goes to the Library to study.

Later that Night at the Library:

“I can’t concentrate!” said Mai to herself. “Why do I keep thinking about Meng? How come I’ve never met him before? Is he a freshmen too? How come I've only met him .”

Mai takes out her cell phone and phones her roommate Pa. “Hey. I think I’ll come along. I can’t concentrate on my study.”

“Awesome! We’re on our way there. We stopped to eat so we’ll meet you there okay?” answered Pa on the cell phone.

In front of the cinema

“where are they? ” questioned Mai out loud as she starts to walk back and forth in front of the cinema. Turning around she bumps into someone.
“Oops. Sorry.” she said without looking at the person.

“You and I continue to bump into each other. Why is that?” asked Meng smirking.

“Meng!” exclaimed Mai. “What are you doing here?”

“Same thing as everyone else. To watch a movie.” said Meng. “Actually, I’m still waiting for some friends.”

“Oh… same here” said Mai quietly, getting shy.

“are you a freshmen Mai,” asked Meng.

“yes. Are you a freshmen?” she asked back.

“no. I’m a sophmore.” said Meng.

“oh.” replied Mai.

“so, where are you from?” they both asked at the same time.

“oh-- sorry, you go first.” exclaimed Mai quickly while she flustered.

Smiling at Mai, Meng answered, “ a small town called PrettyMai”

“what? Hey! ” exclaimed Mai, hitting Meng on the shoulder, realizing what he just said.

Meng with a smile on his handsome face. “okay, just playing with you. My family just moved recently. I haven’t seen our new house yet though. “

“ok. i'm from the cities.” answered Mai.

“Oh really? Yeah, we just moved to st. paul recently too.” said Meng.

“oh yeah??” said Mai. “so.. What are you----”

“you guys are here already!?” exclaimed Pa.

Mai and Meng turns to Pa who was walking with a guy.

“Hey!” said Mai and Meng

“Mai! This is Meng! I see you two are already talking to each other… too late for introductions. Hey, this is my friend Ger. Ger, this is my roommate/friend Mai. and this is Meng. Well, you guys ready? Okay, let’s go!” exclaimed Pa.

Everyone turns to enter the cinema. As the two boys walked together talking, Mai walks next to Pa as Pa links up her arm to her.

“what do you think of Ger?” whispered Pa to Mai. Looking at Ger from the back, she whispered back, “he’s pretty handsome. Where did you find him?”

“he and I started talking through his aunt. His aunt got my number from my mom.” answered Pa.

“Wow. That’s a great turn out than. I’m surprised you gave him a chance… considering how you hate getting hook ups from your relatives.” said Mai.

“yeah. I’m surprised too. Hey! What do you think about Meng?” asked Pa.

“did you set us up purposely?” exclaimed Mai looking at Pa.

“Let’s go!” said Pa with a mischievous smile on her face.

After the movie

“Wow! That movie was great!” said Pa.

“kinda confusing…” said Ger.

Mai continues to be quiet.

“what do you think Mai?” asked Meng.

“huh?” realizing that everyone was looking at her now. “ oh.. It was good.” answered Mai. Meng gives her a questioning look. Mai looks away, blushing. She didn’t want them to know that sitting next to Meng in the theater made her so nervous she couldn’t concentrate on the movie.

“okay, well, Ger and I are heading home. You two hungry? You should go grab something to eat. Meng did you eat yet? Mai didn’t eat yet.” said Pa.

“sure. I’m kinda hungry. You want to come Mai?” asked Meng.

“she’ll love to!” answered Pa while Mai gave Pa a killer look.

“Okay, I”ll see you later than mai.” said Pa as she and Ger starts walking away.

“Don’t worry. I’m not hungry enough to eat you Mai.” teased Meng seeing Mai’s nervousness.

--- can't believe that the other story is done!! so happy! ym_gurl you did a good job ending it! well, here's to the new one than. it's starting out really good, hope i didn't ruin the story everyone.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
---Mai and Meng walked to his car. Mai walk nervously next to Meng and thought to herself," He seems like a nice guy... Where are we going to dine?"

MAI IMAGINE- Meng and Mai having a romantic dinner together and music playing in the background where candles are lighted everywhere.

"You look nice tonight." said Meng taking Mai's hand. "May I have this dance?" Meng asked Mai.

------ "Are you okay?" Meng asked MAi.

Mai snaps out of it and looks at him and nodded, "why, yes."

Mai and Meng continue walking quietly.

Flashback- Mai's mom lecturing her about going to school far away.

"Remember that you're only going to school, don't talk to any guys. Have only girl-friends, no guys at all and be a good girl while you are far away. If i hear anything bad about you, your father and me will forbidden you to go to school. Understand?"

"Okay... mother. I promise you. I won't do anything stupid." said Mai smiling at her mother.

"And remember, guys are liars. They don't mean what they say." said Mai's mother.

--- Meng walk to his car as Mai not paying attention she walked away. Meng yelled at her, "Hey, Mai."

Mai snaps out of it and turns around and saw Meng standing by his car.

"Where are you going? My car is right here." Meng asked Mai.

Mai smiled and walked to MEng blushing and scratching her head.

Meng looks at Mai and asked her,"Are you okay?"

Mai looks at Meng and smiled and nodded,"Never been better."

--------- Meng and Mai arrive to the restaurant. Mai was checking her voicemails. Meng looks at Mai and asked her,"You want to dine in or you want it to go?"

Mai thought to herself,"Dine in? or to go?"

Mai looks up and saw that they were at Mc.Donalds. Mai glance at Meng with a smile and said,"Doesn't matter, we can dine in."

"Okay, let's dine in then." said Meng smiling at Mai getting out of the car.

Mai got out of the car and said to herself, "What happen to the romantic dinner?"

"What did you say?" Meng turn to asked Mai.

"Nothing, I didn't say anything." said Mai as she walks to him.

----Meng finish eating his Big Mac as he look at Mai.

"So mind telling me a bit about yourself?" Meng asked Mai.

Mai chew and swallow the frie she stuff in her mouth as she looked at Meng and smiled and asked him,"Well, What do you want to know about me? There's so many things."

"Whatever you feel telling me but i would like to know about your family." said Meng.

"My family?" said Mai.

Meng nodded.

Mai smiled at Meng and said, "Well..."

Mai thought to herself, "Guys don't mean what they say? I don't know if he's really interested in me or not. Should I lie to him?"

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me.I understand." said Meng smiling.

Mai blurted out, "On no.. It's not that. I was just thinking. What should I tell you about my family." said Mai smiling.

Meng smiled at Mai.

"Hey, look it's getting late. I'll tell you in the car." said Mai to Meng.

"Sure." said MEng.

------- in the car

"I'm my parent's only child, they love me very much. They didn't want me to come to school here but I fight my way here." said Mai lying and looking at Meng as he drove.

Meng nodded and said,"You're a fighter, aren't you?"

Mai smiled and said,"Why, yes. I have to fight to come here if I want to be a successful person right."

"Anyways, I barley get to see my parents when I'm home because they're never home. My mother happens to be a teacher and my father works for the State. Both of my parents wanted me to become a teacher like my mother but I have different interest so I'm not going to major in teaching but in english because I love writing." said Mai lying again.

Meng asked Mai, "You have the perfect life, you know. I wish I was you."

Mai felt bad when Meng said that because she made it all up.

Mai smiled at him and said,"Well, not so perfect.."

Mai thought to herself,"What have I got myself into! Stupid mai! Why are you so stupid!"

------- The next day

Mai was in bed when she open her eyes, she saw her friend Pa looking at her.

"So tell me." Pa asked Mai.

Mai got up and sat and said,"About what?"

Pa looks at Mai, "Girl, you know what I'm talking about. Get up and tell me."

Mai grins at Pa and nodded, Oh, last night? He seems like a nice guy."

"So..What did you guys talk about?" Pa asked.

Mai smiled at Pa like she was in trouble.

"uh.. we. we didn't talk about anything. We went to eat and then he drop me off." said Mai getting out of bed.

Pa gave Mai a look and said, "That look of yours, I don't like it. Do you have something you want to tell me?"

Mai shook her head no with a smile and said,"No."

Pa nodded and said,"What's up girl, I know you're lying to me. come on, whatever it is tell me, what happened last night?"

Mai smiled at Pa and said,"I lied to him but hey it's nothing bad. Really."

"You lied to about what?" Pa asked.

"Just stuff.." said Mai.

"What kind of stuff? Good stuff? bad stuff? What are you talking about?" Pa asked.

"Okay, I lied to him about myself. Who I am and what my parents does. That's all." said Mai.

"Why?" Pa asked, not understanding why Mai will lie.

Mai looked away and said,"Well, because I wanted to make myself look good. I guess?"

Mai look at Pa and smiled at her.

Pa sat with Mai and said,"Why would you do a thing? Lie about who you are. You have a great family Mai. We been friends for how long now huh? Ever since middle school, I know your family very well Mai. Your parents are kewl parents, i got to tell you that and your sister. She's like my sister too. So tell me, why did you lied to him? You don't have to lie for him to be interested in you. You're a smart person and Meng is a great friend of mine. Both of you guys are my friends. I don't want any of you two to get hurt by anybody or by each other. So why? huh?"

Mai looks at Pa and apologized and said,"Pa, I'm sorry. I.. I didn't mean to lie to Meng. I know he's a great guy and all but you know me. I'm scare to date again. You remember my last relationship, how terrifying it was."

Pa nodded looking at Mai.

"So now that If i get to know any guys. I want to know if they like me for who i am. If not, I'll get rid of them. If i find they are interest in me and of course if I'm interest in them then I'll find a way to tell them the truth. It's that simple Pa. Don't worry about me." said Mai.

"I understand what you're saying Mai. You're scare because of your last relationship but if Meng shows he interested in you then you're in big trouble. Ready to tell him the truth?" Pa asked Mai.

Mai looks at Pa and said,"I don't think he will be interested in me."

MAI IMAGINE - Meng walking on campus with his friends and seeing Mai. He made fun of her.

Mai thought to herself," I'm so dead!"

---------- anybody wanna continue.. i hope i didn't ruin it..:)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow.. i luv it...so interesting!!!

------ "My dear son, Meng. You are home! Mother is so happy to see you again." Said Meng's mother.

Meng smiled at his mother and gave his mother a hug and said, "I'm glad to be home too mother."

"Let's go sit and mother will set the table for you, your father's not home right now. He went to Uncle Neng's house but he'll be back soon. Your father and me has good news to tell you my son." Said Meng's mother.

Meng smiled and said, "Good news? I wonder what it is."

Meng and his mother walk to the kitchen as his mother set the table for him.

-------- Mai threw her purse and bag on the bed and sat.

Flashback- "I really like you, Mai." said Meng.

He kisses her lips.

End of Flachback----

Mai sighed with tears and thought to herself, "Stop it, don't think about it. It was just a mistake."

Mai wipe her tears and said to herself, "A really big mistake."

Mai's sister Sheng knocks on the door as Mai stand up quickly and unpack her stuff.

Sheng walks in and said, "Hey, Mai."

Mai did not turn to look at her sister but said, "What's up Sheng?"

"I'm sorry Mai. I know that you just came home, I shouldn't bust out telling you to do stuff for me but I'm asking you to help me this time." Said Sheng.

Mai turns to look at Sheng.

"Mai, uh.. are you crying?" Sheng asked Mai.

Mai shook her head no and said, "I'm just happy to be home again."

Sheng smiled at Mai and walks to her, "Don't cry, just be happy okay."

Mai smiled and said, "This. I don't know if I can help you but I'll try to help you. Let me talk to mom and dad."

Sheng nodded and said," Thank you sister, I know you can help me."

--------- i hope i didn't ruin it for anybody... :)

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Mai heads downstairs only to find her parents gone. “Where did they go?

“They were just here.” said Sheng who had followed Mai downstairs.

“We’ll speak to them later. You want to go shopping?” Mai asked Sheng.

“Let’s go!” said Sheng.

---------------------

Ding-- ding-- ding-- The phone was ringing as Meng's mom goes to pick it up.

"Okay. When will you be home--- okay, we'll see you tomorrow. yes, he's home already." said Meng's mom. "alright, bye"

"your dad said that he won't be home tonight. he has to go visit another uncle, he'll be home tomorrow---"

“Meng! You‘re home!” interupted Yer, Meng‘s younger sister, as she enters the kitchen.

“Hey! Little Sis! What’s up with you? Look at you! You’ve grown up in one whole year!” said Meng.

“Can you take me to the store?” asked yer.

“you’re brother just got home. Let him rest.” said their mother.

“I see. No wonder you’re so happy to see me home. You only want me to be your chauffer. No way! I told you you need to go get your driver’s license.” said meng.

“I know. But mom and dad wants me to pay by myself. I don’t have any money right now. Please… Pretty please Meng…” begged Yer.

“Alright.. Alright..” said Meng.

“Hey mom… I’m going to drop this little girl off to the store. I need to go buy myself some things too. You and dad can tell me about the news tomorrow I guess.. since dad's not coming home tonight, alright?” said Meng.

“That’s fine, but don’t stay up too late you two” said his mom.
---------------------

“Wow! They have more stores in here since I’ve been gone.” exclaimed Mai.

“There’s a few. Hey, why don’t we go over there?” said sheng pointing to Forever 21.

Heading over there, Mai stops midway.

“What’s wrong? Your face is all pale.” said Sheng.

“Is that Meng? He’s with a girl too and just yesterday, he was telling me he liked me? What a player!! Please don’t see me… I don’t want to talk to you anyways… what would I say to you after what happened last night?” said Mai talking to herself.

“Hurry, let’s go in.” said Mai pushing her sister.

“Hey! Isn’t that Yer?” exclaimed Sheng looking at Meng and the girl. “Who’s the hot-tie with her? YER!!” Sheng calls out.

“No!” said Mai pulling her sister’s arm.

“SHENG! What are you doing in here!!??” exclaimed Yer as she runs toward Sheng. “If I knew you were coming, I would have tagged along instead of coming here with my dumb brother."

“They’re brothers and sisters?” Mai said to herself.

“Yer! This is my sister Mai. Mai this is Yer, they just moved into town. She’s the coolest person ever! She’s my new bestest friend and hanging out buddy since you went to college.” said Sheng

“Nice to meet you Mai. Hey Meng! Come over here!!” Yer yelled to Meng, who just got money from the ATM machine.

Meng walks toward the girls without looking up while he stuffed a few $20s into his wallet. “yeah?” he asked.

“This is my friend Sheng and her sister Mai.” said Yer to Meng.

Meng looks up abruptly. “Mai?”

Mai starts to walk away… just to be stopped by Meng grabbing her on the wrist, turning her around.

“Mai… I need to talk to you.” said Meng.

“Do you two know each other?” asked Yer while she and Sheng looked at Meng and Mai with confusion.

“I don’t want to talk to you!” said Mai as she tries to pull away from Meng.

“No. We really need to talk.” said Meng as he pulls a struggling Mai out of the mall.

--- hope this is alright...
question- how far did Meng and Mai go that night... when Meng was drunk... they woke up naked?? just wanted confirmation. lols

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Azn_LaDy said:
lol.....queeny_bee...they sure score!!!....hahaha :loool: :loool: ...lol...
[post="125234"][/post]​
:eek: they did!? haha :lmao: thought so. hope i didn't ruin the story :unsure: , sounds like a great story so far!! ^_^ lets keep it going!! :D

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
“Hey! Let go! We don’t have anything to talk about!” Mai shouted at Meng.

Meng who didn’t seem to care, continue to pull Mai out of the Mall.

“Hey! Wait up you two!” the two clueless girls shouted from behind.

“Ok. We need to talk.” Meng finally said when they stop in the parking lot.

“What is there to talk about?”

“About the-“ before Meng could finish his sentence Mai interrupt him.

“I don’t want to hear it! It was just an accident.”

“But-.”

Mai who didn’t seem to be interested in listening, turn around and walk back to her sister.

“Let’s go Sheng.”

“What!?!”

“If you’re not going I’m gonna go.”

“Ok. Bye Yer.”

“Bye Sheng.”

Meng watches as Mai and her sister walk off.

“I’m so sorry Mai.” Meng whisper. “I’m truly am. Please forgive me.”

“Hey Bro! What was that all about?” Yer said as she walks toward her brother confuse, but Meng didn’t answer but slowly walk back to his car.
----------------------

*in the car*

“I don’t know if I can forgive him.” Mai thought. “I love him, but…ugh! Stop thinking about him Mai! It was just a big mistake of meeting him!” Mai scold herself.

“Sis…do you know Yer brother?” Sheng ask.

Mai didn’t answer, but continue driving.

“I love him…but.-“

“SIS!!!” Sheng who shouted; making Mai snap out of her thoughts.

“Uh? What did you said?”

“how did you know Yer brother?”
--------------
sorry i hope i didn't ruin the story...>.<