A hmong story

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
“She really is pregnant... then who is the father?� wondered Dee.

“"Babe, are you okay? Who are you talking to?" said Chai as he walks around to face her.

“She's really pregnant Chai...� said Dee dazed.
------------------------

“Tou... please...� pleaded Gaoying.

“No... I cant stand to be here with you when you cheat on everyone around you...� replied Tou.

“You can't take me back home! I'm pregnant. I cant go back home. People are going to talk.� said Gaoying.

“Why didn't you think about this before you started this nonsense act of yours?� said Tou.

“I...please Tou... don't let me go back home...� said Gaoying, crying now.

“Then, tell me the truth. Who is the father?� asked Tou.

-----------

“I'm scared Chai... could you hold me?� said Dee desperately.

Chai walked over to her, taking her, enveloping her tightly into his strong warm arms.

“I'm sorry Chai... I can't help it but continue to have doubts... I'm so sorry...� said Dee crying.

Chai continued to hug her tightly. “There's not much I can do to prove to you that that unborn child of Gaoying's is not mine.. but Dee, I hope you will listen to what your heart is telling you...� said Chai.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
mailee said:
please continue....P' YM_gurl, what happen to Dee and Chai...i want to read more.....
[post="113022"][/post]​
hehehe.... i will continue when i have time k..finals around the corner... i'll try to update sometime next week.. i kinda don't know where to go with the story at this moment.. hehe...but i'll think of something.. k.. thanks for being interested... :D come again..

nainee

sarNie Egg
YM_gurl said:
hehehe.... i will continue when i have time k..finals around the corner... i'll try to update sometime next week.. i kinda don't know where to go with the story at this moment.. hehe...but i'll think of something.. k.. thanks for being interested... :D come again..
[post="113685"][/post]​

P' YM_gurl, i will wait... :w000t: so happy that you are going write more.. Thanks

anjos

Hey ya.... I just saw this hmong story thing.... and it very good.... ya did a great job.... I loving this story...... i kinda of want this story to be end.... it sound like it going to end????? I kinda want to add samething but it may not be good.... I'll add later.....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
anjos said:
Hey ya.... I just saw this hmong story thing.... and it very good.... ya did a great job.... I loving this story...... i kinda of want this story to be end.... it sound like it going to end????? I kinda want to add samething but it may not be good.... I'll add later.....
[post="114195"][/post]​
whatever you got in mind.. just add.. :D

sorrie, if the story is not going to be the way you guys expected.
me, myself is lost in ~>what's coming up.. so if anyone would like to add.. please do.. Thanks....

~ CONTINUE ~

~ "I can't tell you!" said Gaoying eyes filled woth tears, looking at Tou.

Tou walks to Gaoying and held her by both arms and asked her,"Why? because I know him? huh? Don't even tell me it's Chai. I know it's not his. Dee and Chai are in love and you know they are. All you want is attention, isn't it? you want to ruin my sister's marriage? Well, let me tell you. You're not! I'm not letting you."

Tou let go and pushed Gaoying away from him.

Gaoying cried and said, "Right! it's true. I want to ruin your sister's marriage because she married my first love. MY first love, Tou! You know how much Chai means to me. He means the world to me. I can even died for him. You have no idea what I'm going through right now. I never thought I would be so unlucky. I.. I tried loving you but I can't, not when your sister is married to my first love. I can't bare to see them together, that's why I'm trying to win your sister."

Gaoying shook her head as she nodded down and sat on the bed and cried.

Tou looks at Gaoying and said, " That's why I'm letting you go."

Gaoying looks up at Tou with confusion. Tou continues," For people not to misunderstand you, for being a bad wife or a daughter -n- law. I'll let you leave me so I can get the bad reputation. I'm a man, girls are like grass. Easy to find."

Tou was about to leave the room when Gaoying stand up and asked him, "You're really going to let me go?"

Tou replied, "You said it right."

Gaoying pull Tou back into the room and hit him, "Evil, you're so evil to me. I never thought you would do this to me. Why? I'm not something you buy and leave. If you don't want me anymore, why won't you take me back to my parents? Are you a man or not?"

Tou held Gaoying's hands from hitting him and said, "Why am I doing this to you? you tell me what you did and I'll tell you what I did. If I take you back to your parents, you know whose not going to have a life like everyone else?"

"Are you referring it to me? huh? You think I can't get somebody better than you?" Gaoying asked Tou.

Tou looks at Gaoying and said, "I never said that but it's up to you because right now or even way before. Your heart was never here. It's best if you take your own path and i take my own."

Tou walks to the door about to leave, Gaoying said, "Okay, I'll do as you say. You are a man like you said, girls are like grass. Easy to find. Same here, guys are like grass. Easy to find and easy to get."

Tou turns back and glance at Gaoying and said, "Great, I'm glad you know that but remember the path you plan to take will have nothing to do with my sister or brother -n- law or else. I'll get you."

Tou turns away and left Gaoying in their bedroom as she was burning up, inside, so pissed off.

"Tou, I'll let you win tonight but from now on. I'm going to win everything that was taken away from me. I won't let you or your sister win me anymore. I want everything that belongs to me to return." said Gaoying to herself as she packed her stuff up madly.

--------------------------------------------------

anybody got anything in mind.. please do add.. :D please do help me end this story.. sad or happy.. whatever.. doesn't matter.. at least there's a beginning... & a ending... :)

hnubci

sarNie Egg
*** yah.... took me the whole night and morning to read throught this hahaha... if only i got to this sooner... mind if i join??? hehe.. it might take ma while again to come help ya update but i love this story.. it'll be so cool if we make a movie out of it hahaha (don't mind my writing)

Alone in the bedroom Gaoying slowly pack her stuff. With anger deep in her heart at what tou have done to her, she walk out of the door without looking around the room.

----- Mother's house-----
BOOM BOOM BOOM Gaoying knock on her mother's door.
"who can it be?" Her mother wonder to herself as she open the door. "Gaoying?" she said with a soft surprising voice as she saw her daugter's suitcases and tears running down her cheeks.
"Mom!" Gaoying cried and hug her mother.
"What's the matter? What is all this? Where is Son in law?"
"Mom, i'm coming home to live with you guys and please don't send me back." she cried...
"What's wrong? Why are you saying that?"
"Mom, nothing is wrong i just can't live with them anymore." Her dad got to the door with anger..
"What is going on here?" Gaoying cried harder in her mother's arm.
"I have no idea, all of a sudden she's just here, saying she won't go back."
"What is all of this, i must call and get an explaination." her father said going back to get the phone as she quickly stop her father.
"Dad please, don't call them."
"C'mon get your stuff and go inside and we'll talk about it." her mother said as she help her with one suit case.
"Why should i not call them? i need to know what is going on."
"Darling, lets listen to what our daughter have to say first."...

** it's getting late and i needa sleep.. hehe... i hope this help or if it ruin the stories than just count this out ^-^ i don't mind

hnubci

sarNie Egg
**morning to everyone and me.. i'll continue again...

Gaoying couldn't say anything she kept crying and crying, to herself she doesn't know why she kept on crying, she need to win, but why is she crying like this. Dee's the one suppose to cry. After that thought she took a deep breath let it out and was alittle calm.

"Tell us Gaoying what happen?" her father asked. Gaoying tried to think of something but nothing come to her mind, what can be more reasonable, she know how elders are, they know what is a good reason and what is not, plus they are good at solving problem. She held silence for a long time.

"Well? Are you going to tell us or not?" her father asked again this time with no patient. Gaoying try to say something but she can't. "If you won't talk, i'll call them instead." Her father grab the phone again.

"Darling, don't be too hard on her, she've not having a good time, let her calm down first." Her mother said to her father as Gaoying put her head back on her Mother's shoulder. Suddenly Gaoying got an idea.

"Mom, Dad, i know it's crazy if i tiell both of you. do you guys still remember Chai? My boyfriend? The one who married Tou's sister?"

"What about him?" her father ask.

"Well, Dee knew that he was my boyfriend and my very first love and she kept bringing him over to me and telling me Chai love her like this and like that and keep bugging me. And i couldn't stand that so i told Tou, and he got mad because he accuse me of still seeing him and missing him. Which i don't anymore and.. i told him he's my husband now he shouldn't be thinking like that, but he won't and ever since then he change his heart and ignore me alot now, Mom, Dad please don't send me back, don't you guys love me anymore?" she sob after saying that.

Before her parents could say a word her brother Phong came home. He was shock to see his sister sitting on the couch crying. Phong had a bad feeling about this he doesn't like it.

"What kind of thing is she trying to do to our daughter!" shouted her father as her mother got up to grab Phong's beg.

"What's the matter Dad?" Phong asked looking at Gaoying.

"Phong, I want you to call son in law and tell him to bring his elder, his sister and his son in law to come to out house this instance," her father said in a calm voice. "this girl need a lesson."

"Why, what's wrong Gaoying?"
"No time for explaination, do it now."
"Hold on Darling," her mother said calmly, "don't you think your son should know before calling them? I know you are upset but at least explain to.."

"There is no time for it!" her father interupted her mother. Phong have no choice but to try and reach Tou, but he won't answer the phone nor will anyone pick up at home.
"I think they're not home." Phong told his fater. Phong look at Gaoying in the eyes, but she look away trying to avoid everyone's eyes.
"Gaoying, what happen?" Phong asked again.

"Phong, sit down and i'll explain," her father said gently, "your son in law, Tou's sister is marry to Gaoying's ex boyfriend, she knew it and she kept on bugging Gaoying about how Chai love her more then..." While his father explain, he was shock inside again, he look at Gaoying again but she look down to her lap. He doesn't want to believe this. He know Chai is Gaoying's ex boyfriend but he saw how Dee is and know about Chai and Dee's relationship, this can't be true. " You are her brother, and the oldest son, now that you hear the situation, what are your opinion toward this?" Phong got back from his thinking when his father finish.

Letting out a deep breath Phong ask Gaoying
"Did she really do that?" Gaoying nodded slowly still looking down to her lap. She knew her brother wouldn't really believe her because he's still Chai's best friend.
"Why are you asking her that? You don't trust her?" his mother asked.
"It's not that Mom, I'm just making sure." Phong study in Psychology and that's what scare Gaoying, what if he knew right then that Gaoying was just lying. She listen to see what Phong would say, but he said nothing.

"Well, Son, what is your opinion?" Her father asked again.
"I'll keep calling until I reach them," he look at his watch, "I have an appointment to go, I am not sure when I'll come back but if I can't reach them I'll go to thier house, while i'm gone, don't let her out of the house." Phong left without smiling back or saying anything to Gaoying. Gaoying think to herself can it be that he knew she's lying.

*** anybody want to continue.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome and thanks for joining hnubci.... :)

~continue~

"Father, don't call them. I don't want to see them. Not just yet." said Gaoying to her father.

Phong looked at Gaoying, he didn't know who to believe.

"Why? You've come back like this. How can your mother and me let this go? Son -n- law Tou is married to you, he should trust you and faith in you. Accusing my daughter for no reason. If we don't settle this by tonight. I'm not letting you go back." said Gaoying's father.

Gaoying was happy that her father was on her side.

Phong looks at Gaoying as she glance at him and than away fast.

----------------------

It was midnight already when Tou got home. His parents were up waiting for him. Tou was about to walk to his room when he heard a voice from the living room.

"It's this late, you know how to come home too? Where did you go? do you know what time it is?" said Tou's father looking at him.

Tou turns around and saw his parents and walks to them and apologized, "Sorry."

"Son, what did you do to daughter -n- law? She left, your father and me didn't even know. Daughter -n- law's elders call to tell us. What happen, come and sit and tell your father and me." said Tou's mother.

Tou looks at his parents and said, "Mother and father, this problem is only between me and Gaoying. Don't worry. It's her choice to go or stay."

Tou was about to walk away when his father stand up and yelled at him.

"You! Come back and talk to your mother and me first. Don't worry? When you wanted to get married, did your mother and me irgnore you and walk away?"

Tou stop as his mother walks to him and said, "Son, don't make your mad. Come and sit. Whatever the problem is let's sit and talk about it."

Tou and his mother went to sit.

Tou's father sat and asked him, "Tell your mother and me, what happen? From start to end, what made daughter -n- law leave?"

"I don't have much to say but it's almost impossible for a couple like me and Gaoying to love each other when one doesn't share the same feeling. This is the path me and Gaoying both chose to take together. It's good that we don't have kids therefore, our relationship as husband and wife will end today." said Tou.

Tou's mother looks at him and said, "Son, decide wisely before you make your final decision. You and daughter -n- law never argue before. What really happen?"

Tou didn't say anything as his father said, "Now you know, I told you to get to know her first. If she share the same feeling as you do than you can marry her but you told me. She was the one for you and there was no one else that you liked than her. Now you know, she doesn't love you. You're just going to divorced her? I say, don't. Just be patience, she'll learn to love you."

"Your father is right, even if daughter -n- law doesn't love you. She'll turn to love you. Just be patience. When your father married me and I didn't like your father either. After years passed." said Tou's mother to him.

"But Gaoying and me are different. Nobody will understand." said Tou sadly.

"Nobody will understand you? Why won't you spill the bean and tell your father and me? and see if we could help you." said Tou's mother.

"Father and you have only me and Dee. I know that brother -n- law loves Dee very much but this all started with me. If I never had stolen Gaoying, none of this would had happened today." said Tou sadly looking down.

Tou's parents were confused.

"What? What does this have to do with your sister and brother -n- law? and who did you steal daughter -n- from?" Tou's parents asked him.

"Before I married Gaoying, she had a boyfriend. They loved each other very much and I knew but I like Gaoying so much. I didn't care if she had a boyfriend or not. Not only when Gaoying and me were married, but as today. Gaoying still miss and love her boyfriend. Nothing will change her mind to stop loving her boyfriend." said Tou.

"Tou, you said that. You saw daughter -n- law cheat on you? Do you know the man?"

"I haven't seen her cheat on me but I know she still love him. The reason why Gaoying can't forget about her ex boyfriend is because it's brother -n- law Chai."

"WHAT?!?" said Tou's parents.
--------------------------------

The next morning, Gaoying got up early. She came out from her room. Phong saw her and walks to her and said, "I know you're lying to mom and dad. Dee will never do that."

Gaoying looks at Phong and said, "Are you crazy or what? I'm your sister. If you don't believe me, who are you going to believe? Don't tell me you believe Dee. She's a faker."

Gaoying walks away from Phong.

-----------------

anybody wanna add... :) feel free... :)

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
omg! i'm so happy this thread is up again! i didn't have any more ideas... but maybe i'll think of something now!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll continue...

Tou's elder and him went to Gaoying's house to solve their problem.

When Gaoying saw Tou, she walked away.

One of Tou's elder asked for Gaoying to come when she came she ignored Tou.

"We all here are here today, not to blame Tou or you to what happened but we would like to asked you, what did Tou do to you to make you come back to your parents? he hasn't beaten you as we know. So, can you please explain to us."
said one of Tou's elders to Gaoying.

Gaoying looked at Tou's elder and said, "Right, Tou has beaten me up but he's asked me to leave plus he accused me of cheating. That's why i lefted."

Tou looks at Gaoying as she looked away care less.

---------- will come back to continue.. :) or somebody can.. from here..
:)

celestialhalf

sarNie Egg
~Whao...the story kinda got complicated but I guess this is the CLIMAX of the story, right? Well...the stoy's getting very complicated and how we gonna fix the whole Gaoying pregnant issue? I love what you guys have been doing so I'm going add a little of mine too...i haven't written for a while...so here goes~

“Tou, why do you accuse our person of cheating on you? Did you just have a misunderstanding the way she said it or do you have evidence?” asked Gaoying’s elders.

Tou was silent for a while. “Elders, I will tell you this. I had loved Gaoying very much and I had believed that in marrying her and making a life together, she will love me the same too. She does not love me and she will never learn to love me. I had thought that she had forgiven me for taking her from her boyfriend, but I never knew what kind of a person she can be. When I found her true self, I couldn’t see myself being married to such a person,” Tou pauses and looks at Phong before continuing.

“To tell you how I know she cheated on me would not only open up the true self of Gaoying to everyone but will ruin her reputation and cast a shadow on the good name of her family. I ask you first if you want that? I don’t want anymore grief and hatred and trouble from what has happen between me and Gaoying.”

“How can you say that about my daughter!!!”Gaoying’s father shouted. “You’ve had your fun with her and now you deem her not new anymore so you want to go on to the next fresh girl. That’s why you are accusing her of cheating, so you can get rid of her even more easily!!”

All the elders from both families try to calm Gaoying’s father. “Let the child speak. This is not between you and your son-in-law. This is between your son-in-law and your daughter.” The elder who spoke, turned to Tou and askes him, “If you loved her very much, could you not forgive her and move one.”

“No,” says Tou, “For the things she has done, I cannot forgive her.”

Gaoyings starts to cry. Phong goes up behind her to try and comfort her as her dad stares angrily at Tou.

“Gaoying, did you cheat on your husband with his brother-in-law?” asks an elder.

“No, I did not cheat on him. He’s been listening to his sister’s lies and jealousy and believes that I have been unfaithful. I am not an unfaithful wife. I have come to love Tou but he seems to have come to want to get rid of me”replies Gaoying in between her crying and hiccups.

“My sister has not been telling me lies. In fact my sister has not been telling me anything. She has been keeping everything quiet to protect me from your cheating. Because of me she is married to your boyfriend without any choice. But unlike you, she has made the most of out and the both of them seem to be making a good life together.”

“Where is that lying sister of yours? Is she too afraid to show her face here.” remarks Gaoying’s dad.

Just then, Chai and Dee entered the room. Everyone looked at them.

“Please come in and sit down. As you have already known, we are here to talk about Dee’s accusation to her brother about her sister-in-law. And about Tou asking his wife to leave because he believes his wife has cheated him.”

“Dee, did you tell your brother that your sister-in-law was cheating on him?”

Dee looks up at Gaoying who is still silently crying and looks at Phong. Phong turns away and stares at something else. Dee felt Chai’s hand squeeze her hand to give her confidence.

“No, I never directly told my brother that my sister-in-law is cheating on him.”

“Then why would he say that his wife is lying to him and why would his wife say that you’ve been telling him thing?” questioned Gaoying’s father, “If you want my daughter’s boyfriend so much why can’t you be happy about it now. Do you want to destroy her life now and your brother’s. How can you be so evil and without a heart.”
Dee could feel the tears roll down her cheek. “NO, I will not let them see me lose control. I have to stay together so that me and Chai can come out of this in tack.”

“I have never told my brother about anything because I want his marriage to prosper but that instead became my downfall.”she replied.

hnubci

sarNie Egg
LOL lala tsab you are silly hehe..

Dee can feel Chai staring at her with confusion. She can feel the pressure of the elder's putting on her. She doesn't undestand why did Gaoying's father said that to her. What was he hearing. Dee look at Phong as he glance away, tears still running down from her cheeks she stay silence.

"Look at you, crying? for what? to make yourself innocent?" Gaoying's mother said with anger. Dee shook her head. Suddenly wipe away her tears and calm herself down.

"Hey, mother in law! Before you can say that to her why don't you ask your daughter the truth?" Tou snap.
"Oh! So you're saying that my daughter is a liar?!" She shouted back.
"I guess you are right!"
"THAT IS ENOUGHT!!" shouted the leader of Tou's elders.
"shouting bring us no where, from what i am seeing and hearing, i haven't heard anything clear from Dee's side nor Gaoying's side, yet heard a little from Tou's side..." he stared at all three of them, " Gaoying, may i ask you again, what was your reason to leave Tou?"

Gaoying sniff and said, "to let you as an elder know, my reason for leaving Tou was because he accuse me of still missing my boyfriend and cheating on him, also Dee, who married my boyfriend kept coming to me and telling he love Dee more than me now bothering me about how much Chai love her now and not me and and... " Gaoying start to cry again. Phong look up at the ceilling, how annoying his sister is getting, he knew right then that his sister is a liar, but how can he prove to his parents that what she said is not true.
Dee look up at Gaoying, she can't believe what she heard, no wonder her parents said that to her. Oooh.. how she wish she can jump up and say "that's not the truth." Chai was also surprise to hear what Gaoying said. Is it really true? He's now confuse, he sees the innocence in his wife but can that be? Tou's parents were also confuse. They looked at eachother then to Tou.

"THAT'S A LIE!" Tou shouted before anyone can say a word.

** i'm working on two stories at this moment so i'll let someone continue this one.. if i come back and it's blank i'll add again ^_^ ta ta

sulad

sarNie Adult
:w000t: ...HEHEHE.... :lol: ....Argh...Damn Phong...Freaken speak up...Gosh......Thanks for the continue hnubci.....Gosh...I'm so in love with this story....KEKEKE....Please continue soon.....I'm so addicted to this story....They should turn this story into a movie.... :wub:

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Chai was confused, yet he could see the hurt and frustration on his face’s wife. Looking at her face, only made him love her more and he knew that she has no mean streak in here.

“It’s a LIE” shouted Tou.

“No it’s not!” cried Gaoying.

“Everyone wants the truth… here’s the truth.” Says Phong gently as he walks away from his sister. “It isn’t Dee, who has been bothering Gaoying. It’s Gaoying. Tell them the truth sis.”

“What?” questions Gaoying loudly as the room remained silent.

“the Truth… unless you want me to.” Says Phong looking at her.

“It is the truth.” Says Gaoying.

“You leave me no choice sis.” Said Phong as everyone looks at him earnestly. “Gaoying told Dee that she was pregnant with Chai’s baby.”

I’m back! Lols! I’m so happy the thread is up and running again with so many active readers and now writers! Keep it up!

nainee

sarNie Egg
Thanks for writting more of this thread. i am helping Gaoying getting a lot of :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: cause she is a lier.