A History of Violence

Rakniran

I dont know where to post this,but I went to see this movie today. This movie is so good. You guys should go see it.Viggo Mortensen is so hot in this movie. Even though he looked old. Hahahaha..u get to see his sexy white ass in this movie. Go see it.....It wont be a waste of your money or time. Just luv this movie..You cant miss it..

Nameless

N i n j a
Rakniran said:
I dont know where to post this,but I went to see this movie today. This movie is so good. You guys should go see it.Viggo Mortensen is so hot in this movie. Even though he looked old. Hahahaha..u get to see his sexy white ass in this movie. Go see it.....It wont be a waste of your money or time. Just luv this movie..You cant miss it..
[post="20819"][/post]​
It looks interesting. I wanted to see it but not cause of his white arse. It just looks like a good movie.

K

KawaiiTennyo

yea its a good movie ^_^ it drags in teh beginning but it gets better.. its funny ..

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
Hey I just watched that movie last weekend..I thought it was sad..I felt so bad for hiM...He is like trying to be a good person a new person..But his family like hated him..or at least they made it seem that way..I almost cried at the end..haha i guess im just soft like that.