A great site to upload songs and d/l songs

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Hey everybody, if you guys like to upload and download song this website is the best. It's call ijigg.com. This site is more better than imeem.com because you can d/l songs, upload songs, and even create your own playlist with songs from that site. Tell me if you guys like it by replying back.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
hmmmm... ... ... interesting. How do you DL from this site?
You have to be a member in order to upload and download songs. But sign-up is free! D/l the song is very easy when you click on the name of the song it should take you directly to the song where the actual user upload and on the right hand side you should see a list of song that that person upload. Anyways, if you want to download the song, there should be a link on the top left side where it will list Download this song, Favorite this song, Add artist to my Friends, and Flag song. But if you don't see Download this song then you can't download the song but you can request or comment the on the song you want from the user and she/he will let you download it. You should try it. You can control the song to let people d/l or not to d/l too. It's nice like that way and easy. Not like imeem.com where people just make playlist and can't even d/l the songs they want.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing! ever since esnips, i couldn't find one that would let you download! thanks again!!! :)