a girl in sac is ordering tub yaj

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
it's gossip.
durr.
i heard some girls talking about it while i was in the customer service line at wal mart. =DDD
lolz
[/quote

haa.....funny....u heard it frum wal-mart....and this is so damn freaken gay...u could already recognized if u think hard.......lol....
maybe it could be one of those people that gonna buy tub yaj....or a neighbor or friends or related
well i use to be his fan but not anymore......i hate this stupid retard info about him which is driving me nuts already....
oh please,,,, if a girl in here want to marry him then wish her zillion of luck.....
yeah truth....i think it's really worth it to watch this amazing hmong movie called "nyias muaj nyias pheem"
that's telling you a lesson....i'm proud of Xab thoj production for making up that movie.....it rock!!

everybody would watch it except for familiar people that who are so closed/related in this movie....

merry

sarNie Egg
HAHAHHAHAHAH I BELIEVE THAT TOU YAJ HAVE A FEW GIRLS HERE AND THERE. I MEAN... WHAT MAKES HER THINK SHE'S THE SPECIAL ONE?? HE IS KINDA KUTE BUT HEY... HE IS SOOOO DAMN FUCKEN C0NCEITED!!!! I MEAN.. JUST GO BAK TO HIS MUSIC VIDEO, HE'S ALL GIVING OUT HIS NUMBER FOR "HMONG AMERICAN GIRLS" ONLY.. ISN'T THAT A SIGN THAT HE WANTS YOUR MONEY???
HE EVEN SAID THAT "HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE LOOKS OR THE AGE AS LONG AS YOU LOVE HIM".. THAT JUST SHOWS HOW DESPERATE HE IS.. GIRLS... FOR THE GIRL WHO IS ORDERING HIM, IF U REALLY THINK HE IS WORTH IT, THEN U MIGHT AS WELL WASHH UR LIFE DOWN THE DRAIN... IT'S LESS PAINFUL WHEN HE LEAVES YOU WITH NOTHING BUT 10 KIDS... LMFAO... NOT KIDDING.. FORREALS.. GIRL, PEOPLE OVER THERE AINT STUPID AS THEY LOOK. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY WANT AND WILL GET WHAT THEY WANT IF UR STUPID.. JUST WATCH "NYIAS MUAJ NYIAS PHEE" (XAB THOJ'S NEW MOVIE) THE MOVIE TELLS THE TRUTH.. IF U DONT BELIEVE IT THEN GO AHEAD...

BY THE WAY I AM NOT JEALOUS AND I AM NOT A FAN OF TUB YAJ.. KUZ I HATE HIS STUPID DIVORCE MOVIES.. ESPECIALLY HIS CRYING UGLY FACE.. SO FAKE! I KNOW IT'S ACTING BUT HE'S OVER DOING IT... HUH.. IF U WANT TO MARRY HIM PLEASE PAY FOR HIS ACTING LESSONS.

SMILE ALWASE... =]

LOL!!!! RIGHT NOW!!! LOL!!! Not a fan either, but i find what you wrote to be funny! LOL!!!

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
no it aint a gossip
it's true
but the situation is that since this rumor has been spread
i don't know if the girl would still want to marry the guy though

i also heard that this girl aint the only one buying TY

no it aint a gossip
it's true
but the situation is that since this rumor has been spread
i don't know if the girl would still want to marry the guy though

i also heard that this girl aint the only one buying TY
if she's serious..and if she feels that she really "love" him then she should feel no shame....

mai92

sarNie Adult
uuummm..

:)

he's so gay...maybe he's too desperate to come to the U.S.