A Couple....who knew

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
I always thought they were dating since last year when i saw on ratree smosorn that the hosts people said they were going out but were good friends first before dating. On the show they talked about who's dating and broken up i think during valentines week last year. They're okay somewhat cute couple but not as cute as ann/pepper but than how many stars that look good on screen together date in real life.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
So they're finally official?? Aww they look so adorable together..they started talking when both were heartbroken from their significant other (Ann From Oak and Puri from Pang), they were consoling each other and I guess a relationship bloomed from there. I'm so happy! I think Ann looks a hell of a lot better with Puri than Pang..I always thought Pang and him made a weird couple..

rain7bin

sarNie Egg
awww....how cute...
they think they're cuter couple.
I like Puri...he better looking than Pepper...
make all the best wish go for them...
Hoping to see them in a lakorn soon...
!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i x3 ann and pepper;
but i also x3 ann and puri!
man I need to update my forum ive been so off lately cause stupid video gaming got me addicted lolss

but yah this is somewhat old news; and ann looks so beautiful in those pics!

Kat

sarNie Hatchling

that's him he's also yardtip's exs too.

sorry i had to find another picture. the other one didn't want to show up. i guess because he's too ugly. lol :p :lol: