A Chinese Ghost Story (Eternity)

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
jux wondering if anyone know where i can get the songs from this serie? i reallie like all the songs from dis serie but can't find it anywhere to download...dis is the serie starring barbie hsu and daniel. tnx^^

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
me too....i only have the theme song and the ending song and i need the other song too....but i can't find it anywhere....does anyone know where to get it?

sunisa

Does this series has a happy or sad ending?Could someone plz tell me a little bit about the ending.I'm planning to watch it but if it a sad ending,I'll cancel the plan.Thanks.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
barbie was to die at the end, but somehow after...hmm..how many years later?....daniel grow old with beard and long hair and came back to meet Jason...somehow as they're walking around the street market, they both saw two photo drawing of Barbie and Jessica, so as they're staring at the picture...... Barbie and Jessica walk behind them and then the four of them turn to face each other as all the customer froze at their spot....then it ends rite where they look at each other...sorry if it's confusing, 'cause i only watch it one time and i can't really remember... :D

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
I couldn't find the songs in the dl section. Could someone reupload the songs form this series? Thank you very much. I do have to agree that the series was good and so are the songs in it.

Kazuki

sarNie Egg
sunisa said:
Does this series has a happy or sad ending?Could someone plz tell me a little bit about the ending.I'm planning to watch it but if it a sad ending,I'll cancel the plan.Thanks.
[post="61266"][/post]​
If you want to watch this series with english subtitles you can download here KDA forum on my forum :) .

Aba

sarNie Egg
sunisa said:
[post="61266"][/post]​
Barbie die at the end....and so did Nie yuan, who is the star cross lover with barbie............so sad......i totally cry....for nie yuan only........... and jesscia( the girl with the white hair, or hon-yay) too dir...so sad....you know in the brgaining of the movie Danilechan was holding baribe....that the end...... :eek:

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
is this series good? i heard alot of good comments on this series...but i hate sad endings!

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i thought it was an okay series. there's no sad ending. they all got back together at the end. well, at least since they met up again at the ending.

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
i loved that movie i thought it was so good. i liked how barbie acted it there. it was good. the main guy was alrite.