A Case of the Cheating P'ek

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Do you think lakorns justify a cheating p'ek or do you think they are let off too easily? Especially when the couple is married, lakorns are lakorns but it pisses me off when the cheating just gets slipped out, they should make it like Leh Pummared and justify the p'ek's actions by killing him off.

Krasue - P'ek cheats on n'ek because she wouldn't let him sleep with her anymore (for a good reason), he then gives in to the n'rai seduction and n'ek leaves the house and puts their child in the care of the n'rai. N'rai is beating up the n'ek child and the p'ek has no clue whatsoever and he finds n'ek and expects her to come back to him easily. In the end n'ek takes him back. The p'ek was just a horny bastard, he didn't bother to care about what people went through, n'ek didn't let him suffer at all and she should have just let him go forever, but i guess its for the sake of their child.

Pleng Pa Fah Leng Dao - P'ek loved n'ek all along, from start to finish but i guess at a weak point of his life he slept with n'rai even though he was in a happy relationship with n'ek already. I guess it was kind of justified since the n'ek left him and he fought to find her but you don't expect him to sleep with the n'rai since he was such a sweet and loving p'ek.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Well most of the time p'ek is usually cheating on his current girlfriend and n'ek is the "other woman." Then they try to play if off by making n'rai a crazy bitch or the current girlfriend is supporting and saintly so lets p'ek go. I'd like to see the current girlfriend not be crazy or saintly and get to call out p'ek for being an emotional cheater. Or how about the p'ek just dump someone? I never got why they never let p'ek do this. It's not a bad quality, it's normal to break up with people cause not everyone you date will end up being your spouse. It's worse to me to lead someone on when you're attracted to someone else or to wait for the other party to let you go and do the dirty work for you. Man up.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
True. Just to name a few.

Barb Ruk Taley Fun. (Pat + Por)
Sadtroo Koo Kwan (Ouan + Yui)
Khing Gor Rah Ka Gor Raeng (Oil + Kwan).

I believe Raeng Pratana with Kim+Barry will follow the same formula.

Sao Chai Hi Tech...pra aek was the "other man". We don't hear that often.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
hehe on Sao Chai Hi-Tech!! So true!

Sometimes I get pissed at the p'eks for being bastards. But, in some lakorns it works when the guy is a douche and the n'ek takes him back. Other times, I wished n'ek would make the douche suffer more before taking him back.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
As soon as I read the title for this thread Rome came to mind...

w/ Mia Teang & Buang...

I couldn't finish MT because he was sleeping around w/ the nangrai then sleep w/ nang'ek and back to fondling w/ nang'rai yuck! what ever you did w/ the ex b4 me that's your business but when you're with me that's it! no other woman. PERIOD!!

Buang was also YUCK! freaking Rome....

why don't they have a lakorn where during a "WEAK POINT" in the pra'nang's relationship Nang'ek gives in to another guy? Huh? and she'll have to spend the rest of the lakorn trying to get pra'ek's forgiveness...now that's one i want to tone into...talk about double-standards...I bet alot of fan would be piss though, but hey if we can root for nang'ek to forgive pra'ek why cant be root for pra'ek to forget nang'ek too right...we're all human LoL

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
The same in Mia Luang. Even though the p'ek loves his wife, he still goes around with other women. Even a housemaid. P'ek also lets his mistress stay in the house during his wife's presence just like in Mia Taeng. It really pissed me off. Then the p'ek wants to make up and start over. The n'ek simply just takes him back w/o letting him suffer. If I was in that situation, I would rather divorcing him. For me, once a man has committed adultery, he's nothing but trash. I'm done with him.

fun

Expired Sarnie
kashie omg I couldn't finish mia tieng. that was one horrible lakorn. I felt like slapping the writer... wait I wanted to murdered him or her. I wanted to bitch slap Araya's character for allowing him to screw her.

oil and kwan lakorn omg!!! I love the dialogues but hated the lakorn as a whole lol

I didn't mind rome in buang. he was put under a spell. lol the ending was satisfying lmao noon reincarnated to a dog.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
In HJS, I feel that it's different. P'k and N'k were not together. I can see pass that. I don't think there any justification for a cheating p'k, unless he thought n'k died and moved on...That why I can't watch that p'k has many wives (period/boran drama) or even modern one. I didn't watch Mai teung. I get so annoyed w/p'k who can't just tell it like it is. We're done, it's over. I love Devil Beside You, the p'k was straight forward w/the the girls that crushes on him. "I'm not interested and never will be". Although being a "gentlemen" they need to handle it delicately?? some of the lakorn p'k like that is tolerable and the lakorn still entertaining but sometime not so much. I need my Alpha man lol

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
@ Asy- LOL! You're too dang funny!
And yeah, Mia Taeng was stupid in a way. Rome's character was just dumb. He was undecided...not sure of what he wanted. He knows he love nang'ek but he still hurts her and sleeps with nang'rai. Smh...
Same with Hua Jai Sila, Tor/Sila slept with both sisters...disgusting.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Isn't there one lakorn with Ann that she didn't take the p'ek back? Now that was justified. She went on with her life :)
But, I think if it were a hotter p'ek I'd be pissed the lakorn ended that way.

Edited
Was the lakorn Nang Show??

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Malai Sarm Chai with Aom and Captain. Captain was basically just a dumb-A. He sleeps with nang'rai and not only she is nang'rai but also a prostitute! The thing is he can't see that while everyone else can. Then, he allows the nang'rai to live with him in the same house as his wife. When he finally gets some sense knocked into him, he waddles back to his wife, who was smart enough to divorce him in the first place. Ha!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Isn't there one lakorn with Ann that she didn't take the p'ek back? Now that was justified. She went on with her life :)
But, I think if it were a hotter p'ek I'd be pissed the lakorn ended that way.

Edited
Was the lakorn Nang Show??
Yeah, that sounds like Nang Show. Pra'ek was Nott Worarit.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Nam Soh Sai - (most frustrating lakorn ever but it's so freaking good) P'ek feels no remorse for cheating on his wife just because he met and fell in love with the other woman first. The other woman introduced p'ek to his wife just because she herself is married but when her husband dies she wants p'ek for herself and p'ek lets himself go without a care or pity towards his faithful and hard working wife. You'd think he would feel something when the truth is out but no, p'ek is more in love and stuck on the other woman. Not only that but he refuses to divorce his wife.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Honestly, nothing justifies cheating in a pra'ek. Even if the woman is to blame, at least separate first. I don't usually like lakorns where the pra'ek or nang'ek already has a significant other, but there are some exceptions due to the overall story line or because of the actors/actresses. Haha. 

Raeng Pratdana (Barry N. & Kim K.) - Pit was basically cheating on Rawee with Thae, but in a way it's kind of okay since Pit never really loved Rawee. I need to finish this lakorn. Haha. 

Ka Neung Ha (Pat P. & Ning K.) - Poo was sort of a jerk because he hired Yai to take his gf, Duenchai's, place and then falls in love with her while claiming to love Duenchai only. What kind of love is that? Haha. I still love this lakorn regardless because Pat's just too hot and his interactions with Ning were just too cute. Plus, the lakorn's a light romcom, nothing serious. Hehe.

Nang Ram (Aof A. & Noon S.) - Man, this one is a special one. I gotta give it to Aof for pulling off the character so well. He was an *ss, but one hot *ss. HAHA. He's interested in the nang'ek enough to pursue her, yet he still clings on to his nang'rai gf, for what reason I don't know. Nang'eks side is different as her bf is in bed lifeless, in a way. At least she waited until it was all clear for her. Thinking of this lakorn makes me a little nostalgic.