+++_____________[POOPYMPANG'S GRAPHICS]

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
umm, this is my first time sharing my graphics so this is all i have because i started this yesterday and it took me forever just to finish it so i hope you guys like it.. please don't mind.. just a newbie!! i guess!!!

Mann

DANG! girl gotts say your time has paid off that graphic looks hella tight!! keep doing more! heheeh your artworks are nice love it! ^_^

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Very cute. I like it. Tangmoe also looks very cute in that shoot. Keep it up. Wish I could do that.

Saifah

bite me x___
you're a newbie?? Damn girl you're hecka good!! Make more to share with us okay... I wanna see more!!

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the comments guys, yet, ill try to create new things.. here are just two quick banners... not the best!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
wow beautiful!! its hard to believe that ur a newbie!! im starting to think ur not... cause ur works are too pretty to be a newbie!! :D

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
tangmoe said:
wow beautiful!! its hard to believe that ur a newbie!! im starting to think ur not... cause ur works are too pretty to be a newbie!! :D
[post="148270"][/post]​
Totally agree with u, btw beautiful artworks.

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
hehe.. well ive done graphics before lkike a yera ago but i haven't touch my program in like some wicked long months so now, i just started touching it and im getting the hang of it again...

Saifah

bite me x___
your artwork is just soo pretty!! and You're a newbie?? Dang you're too good to be a newbie!!