9 Entertainment Awards 2008

tinah

sarNie Coma
ah ken looks good!..i never seen him wear white suit before. nok sinjai is still beautiful for her age!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I know, what the heck is going on..it's like Korean/Thai award show..almost all of the guys have the Korean hair trend..like long and layer...

LOL..... :loool: What the heck is Golf thinking dressing like that and wearing the funny looking studder..They always wore the best, but this one is just too wack..LMAO..

Pancake looks like she just throw on bedsheets or something, it doesn't look like a dress..and WOW, Natalie Davies look all grown up and sophisticated..

By the way, who is that white American guy Jones...??

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I don't understand the hair trend, boys looks like girls and girls looks like boys?
oh tell me about it.. i think guys with that hairstyle is a turn off.. <_<

I know, what the heck is going on..it's like Korean/Thai award show..almost all of the guys have the Korean hair trend..like long and layer...

LOL..... :loool: What the heck is Golf thinking dressing like that and wearing the funny looking studder..They always wore the best, but this one is just too wack..LMAO..

Pancake looks like she just throw on bedsheets or something, it doesn't look like a dress..and WOW, Natalie Davies look all grown up and sophisticated..

By the way, who is that white American guy Jones...??
seriously!? what is up with these thai/chinese/japanese/korean guys & that hairstyle!?!?! that is not cute!! it make them look girly! not cute at all!

Oh man.. Tuk B. got chubby!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
So many pretty people! jaja has such a nice figue golf&mike look silly pich and mario are so cute bie is hot finally see him again but he looks different there maybe a little tanner and his smile is funny, tee-hee did noon woranuch attened?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoa... so many HOTTIES xp lol.. yay ken won but huh?? pancake .. **no offense** .. i think someone else shouldve got it xp .. all the celebs were cute n handsome xp ..

solin

sarNie Adult
Some realy doesn't deserve their price !

Thai artists are really influenced by korean and Japanese style.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
wow everyone looked nice! almost everyone but cheer acually looked very nice! she doesn't look like a boy muahahah!! anyhow congrats!

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
wow most of the star looks great...but yeah some of the korean.hair style ...looks weird..hehe other than that everyone looks great

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
kwan and ken look good!
luktarn arissa, not sure who she is but her boobs are wayy too big for her lol

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
and also im not digging the korean and japanese hairstyles most of those guys have! i dont like the long hair

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Yeah, Ken won! But gee, he has a really bad hair day I say! His unshaven look does not do him any favour either. :( NOW ... I know what to expect when Ken becomes a father - A VERY TIRED LOOKING KEN! Lol! But hey, if wakes up next to me everyday with a hot bod like his ... hmmm, I don't mind. Hahaha!

What a shame to learn that Anne did not win anything. But hang on, was she nominated for anything?

Nok, looks great ... wouldn't mind if I age and look like her! :) Elegant and beautiful. Good to learn that she won - a deserving award for a great actress who's been acting for ages.

Last but not least, well, not sure how Pancake got the award. Is it an award voted by fans?

moilee

sarNie Adult
See I told you...Ann wouldn't win because her character in SB wasn't good at all. I'm glad that Ken won 'cause he acted her role so well.

tinah

sarNie Coma
just because anne didnt win doesnt mean her character wasnt good. she was close to nok sinjai. plus, the lakorn wouldnt be the talk of the town

Best Actress:
1. Nok Sinjai 26.51%
2. Anne 23.82%
3. Kob 19.85%
4. Benz 15.52%
5. Aom 14.30%

Best Actor:
1. Ken 30.21%
2. Niroot 20.20%
3. Aum Attichart 19.67%
4. Chatchai 17.52%
5. Nattawut Sakitjai 12.40%