8 top actresses

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
this was LISA MAG celebrating its 8 year anniversary by putting the top 8 actresses in the cover. the actresses are Mew Lalita, Aum P, Paula, Nat Myria, Poo Praiya, Pancake, Kwan & Rita. these are the pix i have.. wanted to see mew and pancake.. oh wellz

puppylov

sarNie Adult
so funny Noon is not even there or Kob. Hmm.....is Kob still a commodity? Surely, she's not in a lot of shoots.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
so funny Noon is not even there or Kob. Hmm.....is Kob still a commodity? Surely, she's not in a lot of shoots.

omg ur so right..both kob and noon need to be up there!!!..but other than that everyones so pretty..i never saw that chick in the red b4 though..who is she?..shes pretty

Mae

sarNie Adult
Nat is so beautiful....so are Paula, Kwan and the rest of the ladies...Aump is the same in every photshoot with the similar poses and the exact mouth feature which is getting boring....Kob and Noon are so beautiful that they also need to be up there...

i don't consider some of those actresses there top actresses....

if top actresses..kob, noon, ann, and aom needs to be included and they aren't

dreamer86

sarNie Egg
I understand aum and mew are there for the top actress...but the rest is still newbie in acting. where kob, noon, aom, ann, and benz, they should be in there too. i just don't agree with there pick,but everyone in the photoshoots are beautiful.

miku

sarNie Egg
I LIKE TO SEE ANN TOO SHE IS GOOD ACTING
I LOVE HER MOVIE GOD THE LATER IS SOOOO SAD I CRY ALL THE MOVIE.
PLUS I REALLY LIKE THE LAKORN SHE ACT WITH NUM THE ONE SHE DIE 2TIMES AND THEY END UP TOGETHER THE 3RD TIME.

Susie

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing sai. they r so freaken gorgeous! kwan is my age but she sure does look way older lol