8 Mafia's Blood - Chapter Nine

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Hii
Sorry for the long wait, I thought I would have more time but work decided to flood me xD

Chapter Five

2 weeks later, Pumipak’s Mansion Backyard
Two weeks has pasted and it was nearly Yai’s and Roong’s wedding day. Everyone was outside organizing the wedding and designing the mansion. The wedding is taking place just at the mansion just out in the backyard. Yai and Athit were walking around with Pom, the head bodyguard of the Dragon.
“nai Pom, make sure there are security everywhere and double the guards” Yai ordered
“Krub khun Yai”
“Yai, I have got my bodyguards to watch out as well” Athit said
“Thank you Athit” Yai said and pat Athit’s shoulder
“Krub” Athit said “You can go now khun Pom” Athit said
“Krub” Pom said and left
“Khun Yai ka, why must there be so many bodyguards?” Roong asked
“Safety krub, we must make sure that nothing goes wrong” Yai said and grab Roong’s hand
“Don’t forget na krub khun Roong, we are mafia’s, we must always be careful” Athit said
“Ka” Roong said “I am going to go see Thara and Sammie na ka” Roong said
“Krub” Yai said as Roong left
“Yai” Athit said
“Hmmm?”
“Do you love Roong?” Athit asked
They stop walking and Yai turned to Athit. “Why do you ask?”
“Because I know she reminds you of Rose” Athit said. Yai didn’t know how to respond and stayed quiet. “From what I have seen she is so much alike to Rose, just remember she is Patchanee not Pimprata.” Athit said and walked off.
Yai stood there and turn to Roong.

“Khun Roong ka, how are feeling about all this?” Sammie asked
“A little nerves and scared ka” Roong replied
“P’Roong ka, you won’t have to worry too much na ka, p’Yai will not do anything to you” Thara said
“Ka Thara but what I am worrying more about is entering the mafia world” Roong said “I am worried and scared”
The girls stared at each other, all didn’t know how to respond.
“It may seem scary but we all have each other’s back and as long as the boys are still here, nothing will happen to us, they won’t let it happen, I grew up with them, I know” Sammie said and held both Roong’s and Thara’s hand
“Ka” Roong said and smiled and looked around “This is beautiful.. White lilies everywhere” Roong smiled
“Your wedding dress also has white lily patterns on them” Sammie said
“Ka” Roong said and laughed.

Yai was walking around trying to find Leng and found him. Yai walked over “nai Leng, may I talk to you for a bit” Yai asked
“Krub khun Yai” Leng said
“I would like to ask you a favour, I am about to get married and I wish to spend time with Roong more and I have notice that you and my sister are quite close, I would like you to be her personal bodyguard, she has not yet form her own Swan gang so I wish for you to be her first bodyguard since I trust you the most”
“Krub, I will protect her with my life” Leng said and bow
“Thank you” Yai said and smiled “You may go” Yai said
Leng walked off and Yai turned to look for Roong, he saw her setting up the lilies. He walked over to her and smile. He got the maids to continue setting up the lilies as he walked her around the garden talking to her and smiling. Roong look at Yai as he talked and she has never felt so warm and happy in her life, maybe it was because she had never talked to a guy like this or maybe because there was something about him. She didn’t know but she wanted to keep that feeling.
Wedding Day
It was finally the wedding day. The wedding was in Thai style. The only guess were Roong’s parent, Apicha the lawyer, Kong the leader of the Hawks one of Yai’s friend/business partner, the priest other than that there were the body guards and maids. The whole backyard was filled with white lilies and yellow roses. Bodyguards were at every entrance and the maids were in the kitchen preparing the meals. It was around 2pm when guest started arriving. Yai and the boys were at greeting them and taking photos. Roong and Thara were upstairs with the hair dresser and make up person.

Roong’s Room
“P’Roong ka, you look so beautiful” Thara said turning over to Roong
“Kob kun ka Thara, you look beautiful yourself” Roong said and smiled
“Kob kun ka p’Roong” Thara said “I am so happy for you, you get to marry p’Yai”
“Ka, khun Yai is a kind person and caring” Roong said
They continue talking then got interrupted by Leng. He walked in with a bag.
“Sorry to interrupt you khun Roong, khun Thara” Leng said as he bow
“It’s fine Leng” Roong said
“The ceremony will start in 10 minutes na krub, khun Dao will come get you when it is time” Leng said
“Okay, thank you” Roong said
Leng walked over to Thara. “Khun Thara krub” Leng said
“Ka?” Thara said and turn to Leng
“Sorry” Leng said as he grab a box out of the small bag and put the bag down, he then grab Thara’s chin and moved it back so she is facing the mirror and opened the box up viewing a silver necklace and bracelet with one heart on it. He put the necklace on Thara and then grab her hand putting the bracelet on. He let go and smiled.
“Wow Leng their beautiful” Thara said touching the necklace and looked at Leng
“Did you buy them for me?” Thara asked
“Krub, I saw you looking at them at the mall” Leng said
“Kob kun na” Thara said and continue looking at them
“I will now head off” Leng said, he bow and left
Roong and Thara continue getting their hair and make-up done.

Kitchen
Sammie and the maids were in the kitchen finishing off the meals and drinks for the wedding. Dao, Kaew and Pim were baking the cake. Sammie was running around making sure that everything was under control and trying the food as she goes.
“Pee there this chicken sauce is too salty, are we serving the Thai barbeque first or what? How far is the sea food??” Sammie walked around throwing questions and ordering things. She walked over to Dao and looked at her. “Pa Dao ka, why is this so stressful?” Sammie said and rest her head on Dao’s shoulder.
“Nee yai Dtia, how is everything going” Nawee came in
“Khun noo, go back outside, don’t come in you will get your suit dirty ka” Dao said
“That is fine krub, I can always change” Nawee said “Geez the food smells good, I can just start eating right now” Nawee said
“Nee if you touch any food I will beat you up, go away” Sammie said
Nawee poke his tongue out and walked off taking a chicken wing with him. Sammie saw and threw a spoon at his head but missed. Nawee turned and smiled at Sammie
“Aie bah” Sammie said and starting making some Thai desserts.

Backyard
Nawee walked back over to the boys and looked at the boys and nod. “I was hungry” Nawee said and laughed.
“Yai, Kong is here” Athit said nodding towards the group of gang walking over
“Kong” Yai said and gave him and handshake and slight hug
“Yai, man you’re getting married” Kong said and smiled at Yai “Can’t wait to see this lucky lady”
“She is beautiful” Yai state “Take a sit the ceremony is about to begin” Yai said and got one of the maids to lead the way
The wedding started and everyone was sited in place. Yai waited at the front with the priest with Athit, Nawee, Wan and Thara. Roong walked down the aisle with her father with piano playing in the background. As Roong walked down Yai starred at her with a wide smile, he loved every step of the way until she stood next to him as her father hands him her hand and told him that Roong is now in his hand. The priest said his words and the only thing left to say was the, I do. Once Roong and Yai said I do and put the ring on each other’s index finger, the crowd claps their hands and stood up,
“Wait, wait, wait, once the ring is on then does that mean kissing time?!?!” Nawee said
The crowd yelled yes and cheer Roong and Yai.
“P’Yai kaaa, kiss p’Roong na ka” Thara yelled
Both Roong and Yai laughed and Yai lean closer to Roong and kiss her cheeks. Roong smiled shyly and looked down. The crowd cheered and Roong and Yai made their way to Rod Nam Sang. They sat there as the elderlies came and pour the holy water on their hands blessing the couple. The day went on and the wedding went by fast but was filled with love and laughter. Sammie was still in the kitchen finishing up the topping. The cake was bought out at the after party. Music was playing, disco lights spinning and people dancing around. Sammie finally made her way out of the mansion in her dress making Nawee froze in surprise, she was beautiful. But still throughout the night they both bitter and punch each other. But he asked her for a dance and she accepted for once they both dance peacefully and laughing once in a while. Yai and Roong were dancing on the dance floor. It was a beautiful night. Leng was on watch all night but kept his eyes on Thara once in a while. To him, she was beautiful, her long blue dress, her cute pony tail, he couldn’t help but stare and admire her.
The after party end and everyone had already left, Roong and Yai were in their room with Roong’s parents. Yai and Roong were kneeling on the ground and Roong’s parent were on the couch at the end of the bed.
“Yai ja, I know we have already said this but Roong is now in your hands, love each other a lot, through good or bad, sickness or healthiness, you both must find a way through this and give me lots of kids na” Mrs Sorakrai said. Yai and Roong bow to her.
“I have not much to say but to help each other no matter what, there will definitely be fights, arguments but I hope you think through and remember to find a way back. Look after her, Yai” Mr Sorakrai said.
Yai and Roong once again bow and smiled at both of them. Mr and Mrs Sorakrai got up and left the room. Before leaving Mrs Sorakrai once again said to have many kids for her. Leaving Roong blushing. Yai laughed and looked over at Roong and got up helping Roong up. Roong looked down as she blushed, shaking a bit, she was nerves, and she didn’t know what was going to happen tonight, will anything happen or no.
“Roong, I will not do anything to you if you are not willing” Yai said moving her fringe behind her ear and kiss her forehead
“Kob kon ka khun Yai” Roong said and smiled
Roong went to have her shower, afterwards Yai went in. Once Yai came out her saw Roong sitting on the bed. He walked over and told Roong to get some rest since it has been a busy day, they both were laying down and Roong closed her eyes. Before Yai closed his eyes he moved his hand over and held on Roong’s hand smiling.
Flash Back
14 Years ago
Both Yai and Rose were laying down on the mattress looking up at the stars. They were pointing at them making shapes and pictures. Yai was holding onto Rose hands, both were smiling at each other and laughing.
Flash Back Ends

sarNie Adult
Oh Wow! I only got to read this now, but it was nice. I especially like Leng and Thara! I want to know what is gonna happen to them (I hope it's not a sad ending please please please!  :rain: )  and I also want to know what will happen to Yai and Roong, with Rose in the back of Yai's mind. Also Sia/Sila. Hmmmm I bet he's gonna show up soon! I'll wait for your update!

nklue1

sarNie Adult
040156 said:
Oh Wow! I only got to read this now, but it was nice. I especially like Leng and Thara! I want to know what is gonna happen to them (I hope it's not a sad ending please please please!  :rain: )  and I also want to know what will happen to Yai and Roong, with Rose in the back of Yai's mind. Also Sia/Sila. Hmmmm I bet he's gonna show up soon! I'll wait for your update!

Haha thank you so much for reading :)
The ending has yet to be decided so we will have to wait and see ;)
Thank you kindly for your patients <3

nklue1

sarNie Adult
I have realized I updated the wrong chapter. I will have to change it tomorrow as my computer is off and I have an early morning tomorrow. I am truly sorry :)

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Chapter Five

Pumipak’s Mansion, Next Day

The day after the wedding Roong and Yai spent the day together and Yai question when Roong would like to go on their honeymoon and where she wants to go. It was a day where they just relax and talk. Nawee and Sammie at the outside bench eating and talking stealing meals from each other here and there. Leng was with Thara in the garden carrying a basket as Thara cut the roses. Athit and Wan were in the training room with some of the bodyguards doing some workouts. The day went by well and smooth until one of the bodyguards ran in the dining room to inform bad news.
“Khun khun krub, the guards you sent out 2 days ago are held capture now, they got in a fight with another mafia gang.” Win said as he looked at the leaders.
They all got up and looked at each other. “Athit I need your men’s. Grab Pom and Kraam” Yai said “Oh and Leng as well”
Thara’s eyes widen “p’Yai ka, your taking Leng” Thara asked
“Krub, I need him, I have not yet seen him in a real fight BUT I promise he will be back safe” Yai said and pat Thara’s head
Thara felt uneasy but knew Leng would be find… Nawee quickly stuff food in his mouth as they were getting in the van. Sammie came running down and kick Nawee.
“Nee your about to go into war and you worry about eating?!?!?” Sammie asked
“Dtia, think, if I am going to be fighting, I need energy and by having energy is eating….. eatingggggg” Nawee said and put more food in his mouth.
“Nawee come on” Wan said
Nawee was about to get in the van but Sammie grab his arm and gave him a Stephanotis and walked next to Thara. Yai pat Roong’s head and gave her a peck on the cheek and smiled, her walked to Thara and pat her head as well and got in the van. Thara waved to the boys and told them to be careful. They watch the van drive out of the gate, Sammie went back inside but Thara stayed. This was the first time in 11 years that she has watched them leave to fight, she wanted to go with them. She felt useless standing here but she would rather stand here than be in their way.
Van
The boys sat in the Van along with Leng, Pom and Kraam planning the rescue. They had the phone on so that the other bodyguards in the other vans can hear the plan as well.
“Nai Athit I need half of your men’s to go through the back of the building and other half taking the east of the building taking out the men’s. Your men’s will be dropped off at the corner of the street so that you can sneak in and try to surround them. My men’s will be taking the front entrance with me and Leng you are with me as well, I need Athit and Nawee to take the west entrance. Do not attack the leaders or whoever is holding the boys until I call out, got it.” Yai said and looked at the boys, they nodded and looked at the small map that Wan quickly drew up.
They were all sitting down and relaxing. Athit was sleeping, getting as much sleep as possible before the fight as he had the feeling that it will be going on until morning.. Yai and Wan were going over the plan again. Nawee sat down looking at the white rose that her receive from Sammie. This was not the first time that he receive a Stephanotis from her but it is every time they go out to fight Sammie would always give him one for luck, she has been doing this for the past 6 years. He smelt it and smiled then put it in his pocket, Yai and Wan looked over and looked back at each other. Then they both started teasing and joking around about him and Sammie, Nawee looked over and argued back at them.
Pumipak’s Mansion
Thara sat down in the training room looking around. She had the urge to do some training so she can help the boys out. She didn’t like the feeling of being useless. She looked over to the side and saw a book shelf and went through the books. Roong came in and saw Thara looking at the books. She smiled and walked over. Thara looked up and saw Roong.
“P’Roong, when did you get here?” Thara asked as she got up.
“A few minutes ago sweetie” Roong looked at what Thara was holding and smiled. “I assume you want to learn how to fight” Roong said
“Ka, I feel kinda useless sitting here waiting for the boys to get back, I feel like I can help them”
Roong smiled and walked over to the shelf and grab a book. “To started learning how to fight, you will need to train your body up, you can never start learning how to fight straight away unless your body is fit, well you can but it is easier if you are fit ka” Roong said and hand Thara the book she grab out.
Thara looked at the booked and smiled widely and thanked Roong as she sat down on the bench and looked through the book. She looked through and analysed everything she was reading. Roong sat down next to Thara and got out her book and started reading as well. The room was silent, they were both reading. Sammie opened the door coming in with the afternoon tea. She walked to them and stood in front of them. She gave them both a bowl of fruit salads and sat down next to Roong.
“What are you two reading ka”
“I am reading exercise book ka Sammie, I want to help the boys out.”
Sammie choked on her strawberry and looked at Thara. “Thara, the boys won’t let you, it’s too dangerous” Sammie said looking worried as she got up
“Sammie, I know, but I want to help them, please don’t stop me” Thara said and gave Sammie a cute look.
Sammie smiled not being able to help but say yes. She sat back down and looked at the two reading.

Bangkok

The boys got there and proceed to the plan. Athit, Nawee and the boys got dropped off at the front of the street and ran the rest of the way there making sure to take out any one they see. Yai and Wan stayed in the van with everyone else following behind, as they got there, there were bodyguards everywhere, Yai and Wan look at each other and got out of the van. They walked inside and there was the bodyguards they sent out with which looks like the leaders standing next them. Wan looked at one of the man standing behind the boys and question himself if he had ever seen that man before but shook it off and didn’t think much.
“You have my man, what do you need for me to have them back?” Yai asked as they made their stop in front of them.
“Shouldn’t you asked what your man has done for me to tie them but like this?” one of the man said.
Yai looked at them and nodded.
“He happened to start a fight with one of our guards”
“That’s not true khun Yai, he got nosy and started looking in out bags and I stopped him from doing so” said one of the guards,
“I have trained my guards well and they will never lie to me or anymore so tell me have you asked your guards what they have done” Yai question looking at the man’s.
They looked at each other and looked at the man that Yai’s guard got in a fight with and call him over and started questioning him.
As they continue talking Nawee, Athit and his man made their way in as they did they knocked out some man. Nawee and Athit made their way through behind men and hid behind the boxes. Soon Athit’s man came around and hid behind the boxes as well. As they did they looked around and started planning attack, of course Nawee and Athit won’t really on the attacking part but they will always plan it for safety. As they were planning they could see one of the guys hitting one of the guards and started yelling at them and knew that they were the one that did wrong. As the man continue hitting the guard, he ran around and the man turned around. Athit’s eyes widen as time froze on the man and his face.
“That man..” Athit whispered and continue looking at the man.
“Ha, what?” Nawee said and looked at the man and back at Athit.

Flashback 11 Years Ago
Athit and Wan made their way home and heard gunshots, they ran inside and saw their parent’s body on the ground bleeding.
“Por, Mae!!!!” Athit and Wan yelled and looked at the man standing beside they parent’s body, the man looked at them and walked passed them with some of his men’s.
Wan ran to his parent’s body and started shaking them, crying. Athit ran to the door and looked at the man walked off, remembering him and the guys there.
End of Flashback

“Finally I have found you”
“Ha?” Nawee questioned even more.
“I will kill you” Athit said and got up pointing the gun at the man.
Nawee looked at Athit and got up as well and tried grabbing the gun but missed. Yai saw just in time yelled at Athit to stop but he didn’t. Athit end up missing the man as one of his guards came in front to take the bullet for him. Once the gunshot was made everyone started taking their guns out and shooting as well. Athit made his way to the man but was stopped a couple of time due to the guards getting in the way. Yai didn’t hesitate to help Athit as he knew Athit had a reason for his actions. Yai started shooting some of the members. Leng grab the man’s and smashed their heads into the wood boxes.
“P’Athit what are you doing?!?” Wan asked once he got to Athit
“That man is the man who killed our parents!” Athit yelled
Wan’s eyes widen and looked at the man. Athit was right that man was the one that killed his parents. Wan hesitate a little and nod at Athit. Athit ran to the man and but once again failed as he got on the right arm and right leg. He fell on the ground holding onto his arm and look up just to see the man escaping with his guards. He was mad and got up and tired catching the man but Yai stopped him.
“Aie Athit stop, your injured!”
“I don’t care I need that man dead” Athit said trying to get free.
“P’Athit he is gone! You can’t catch up, it’s too late” Wan said
“Aie Athit come on!” Nawee said and dragged him to the van.
Nawee pushed Athit to the far seat and sat down next to him. Everyone got in the van and left. Wan grabbed out the first aid kit out from under the seat and gave it to Athit. Athit didn’t look at it and kept quiet.
“Athit, I helped because I know you have a reason for your action, so why is that, that you tried to shoot that man” Yai asked
“That man is the man that killed my parents, he is the man I have been hunting down” Athit said
“I understand” Yai said and pat Athit on the shoulder “But next time you must be careful next time”
Athit nod closed his eyes. Wan looked at Athit and sign. He didn’t like the fact that Athit did that. Not only did he put himself in danger but he put everyone else. As much as Wan knew Athit is strong, he didn’t have a good feeling about it. He hesitate to what Athit may do next. He looked at Athit and out the window.
Pumipak’s Mansion
The girls were in the living room talking and heard the door open and got up. They were about to walk to them but saw Athit storm as them.
“P’Athit you’ve been shot” Thara said but Athit continue walking off.
The boys walking in following them the guards and maids. Roong walked to Yai grab his arm and looked at his face and walked him over to the couch. Yai sat down and sign.
“P’Yai ka, is p’Athit okay?” Thara asked
He hesitated a little and replied “He found the man he has been hunting down, he didn’t succeed in killing the man so he is mad”
“Oh…” Thara said and sat down slowly.
“Khun khun ka, let’s badge up and get some rest na ka” Dao said
“Krub” The boys said
Thara went to Leng and look at his face and walked around him.
“Leng, are you injured anywhere” Thara asked as she saw nothing on him, no bruise or blood at all
“Mai krub” Leng said
“You should go and get some rest then, thank you” Yai said
Leng bow and left. Wan got up but was stopped by Nawee
“If you are going to find Athit, I suggest now since he might need some time alone” Nawee said
Wan nodded and head upstairs.
“He is shot so maybe I should go make sure he is okay” Sammie said
Nawee nodded and Sammie got up and got the first aid kit with her.
“Why didn’t you let Wan go find Athit” Yai asked
“Because things won’t turn out well, Athit just needs to let out his anger but if Sammie goes she will just sit and watch over him” Nawee said and sat down
Yai nodded and got up. “Let’s head to bed na krub” he said to Roong and grab her hand leading her upstairs. Nawee stayed in the same place and just closed his eyes.
Training Room
Sammie walked in and saw Athit punching the boxing bag while his arm and leg continue to bleed from the bullets. She walked to the bench and sat down. Athit continue to punch and kick the boxing bag releasing out his anger, his stress. How? How did he missed that man? That man was right there in front of him, a few meters away from him…. After years of trying to find that man and once he did, he failed to kill him. He stumble down on the ground and sat down. Sammie looked at him and got up. She walked to him and sat next to him. She put her hand on Athit’s none injured leg.
“Athit ka, we are all worried about you, please let me tend your wound” Sammie said
Athit nod and lay down. Dao came in just in time with a box in her hand. She sat down with Sammie as Sammie moved out of the way. She injected a knockout medicine so Athit can fall asleep.
“Sammie got get some of the boys, I can’t do the surgery here” Dao said
Sammie nodded and head outside and grabbed some of the guards and came back in. Dao got the guards to take Athit to the injury room where some of the guards are. Dao started the surgery as Sammie stood by her side and helped her through it. Once the surgery was gone. Dao told Sammie to get some rest so she could get up early tomorrow and check on Athit.

Living Room
Sammie walked out of the room and walked past the living room and saw Nawee laying there sleeping. She walked to him and bent down and look at his face. Then started poking his face.
“Nawee… Nawee” She said still poking his face.
Nawee slowly open his eyes and saw Sammie looking at him. He groan and closed his eyes again.
“Nee don’t go back to sleep, go to your room first” Sammie said.
Nawee with his eyes still closed gave Sammie his hand. Sammie looked at him and shook her head laughing a bit and got up and dragged Nawee up with him helping her a bit.
“Nee Nawee, help me more will you, you’re so heavy!!” Sammie said dragging him upstairs.

Nawee’s Room
Sammie moved the blanket and put Nawee in bed. Nawee laid there and looked up at Sammie patting the bed. She hesitated a bit but sat down as Nawee put his head on her lap and closed his eyes as Sammie play with his hair. This was something she would get pulled in to do often. Nawee would get her to sit down and play with his hair until he falls asleep. She continue playing with his hair for a bit until she heard him snore then she stopped and look at him, analysing his face, she smiled and touch his nose and closed her eyes falling asleep with Nawee.
Next Morning
Sammie got up early and went to check on the guards and Athit. She got to Athit and checked his wound and temperature. After walking around she went into the kitchen and saw Dao in there.
“Good morning ka pa’Dao” Sammie said and got the spoon and taste the porridge. “Hmm, so good”
“Thank you my dear, help me take this to the boys.” Dao said as she started pouring the porridge in bowls and putting it on the tray for Sammie to carry it to the boys.
“Ka” Sammie said and took the tray and left.

Injury Room
Sammie walked over to Athit to see him awake already. She smiled and set the bowl on the little table next to the bed.
“P’Athit ka, time to eat na” Sammie said and helped him sit up.
Athit look at Sammie and looked away. Sammie sat down next to Athit pushing him over a bit, Athit looked over at her and frown. Sammie smiled at him. “Your arm and leg is injured, so I’ll feed you” she said and scoop some porridge for Athit. Athit looked at the spoon and sign then open his mouth taking the bite. Once he finished the porridge, Sammie gave him some medicine and tuck him back in. “Get some rest na ka and feel better soon” Sammie said smiling and walked off,
“Thanks” Athit said
Sammie turn and point at him “I heard that and your welcome ka” she said and left.
Athit turn the other way and closed his eyes.

Living Room
Everyone was in the living room discussing about Athit and the man.
“Has Athit calm down?” Yai asked
“Ka, he is getting better” Sammie said
“We have to keep an eye on him though, make sure he does think of going and finding that guy for the time being.” Wan said
“Good idea, just thinking, the would probably be thinking why we took shot” Nawee said
“Or not, mafia’s are mafia’s” Thara said
Everyone nodded. They all sat down relaxing finally discussing about when and where Roong’s and Yai’s honeymoon would be. Yai held onto Roong’s hand throughout the conversation. Nawee leaned on Sammie’s shoulder and put his head and smiled. Sammie smiled then flicked his head and laughed. Thara left to go pick some fruits in the garden with Leng.
Patchanin’s Mansion
Patchanin’s Mansion, the mansion of the guy Athit has been hunting down. Komsorn Patchanin, one of the well-known mafia leader and well in business. Kom was sitting down in the living room with some of the member’s discussing the incident last night.
“Khun Kom krub who did you say that shot at you?” a young man said
“One of the leaders from the Mafia Blood” Kom said
“Mafia Blood aye…...” another man said
“Khun por ka” A young girl said coming down the stairs smiling at her dad and the 2 man’s. “P’Sila, p’Sia your back!” The girl said and ran to them and hug them. “I miss you two so much ka” she said and sat down next to them.
“We missed you too Prae” Sila said messing her hair up
“P’Sila!” Prae said and punch Sila’s arm.
“Noo Prae, I’m trying to talk to Sila and Sia” Kom said
“Then I’ll listen ka” Prae said
“Prae krub” Kom said and looked at Prae
“Mai ben rai krub, let her stay” Sila said and put his arm around Prae’s shoulder
They continue talking while Prae sat there and continue listening. After they finish talking, Prae went outside shooting with Sila and Sia and had a little catch up.
Pumipak’s Mansion
“P’Yai ka, when will you take p’Roong on your honeymoon ka?” Thara asked
“Thara ka, there is no rush ka, let everything settle then we may plan it” Roong said
Yai smiled and grab Roong’s hand “We are going tomorrow” Yai said and look at Thara “But you all are coming as well”
“Really, where ka” Sammie said
“Ko Yao Yai Island” Yai said
“Where?” Thara asked
Wan laughed and pat Thara’s head “You will love it there, we have to fly to Phuket first then get a boat to the island”
“Sounds really fun ka” Thara said
“Khun Yai ka, I really think you and the boys should rest na ka, I’m worried” Roong said and held onto Yai’s hand that is resting on her
“Mai na, I want time with my wife and it is a good time for Athit to get his mind of the man” Yai said and pat her head
“Ka” Roong said and smiled
“Well I will let you all be, I will be taking Roong out” Yai said and got up with Roong
“Ooooooooooo okay ka” Thara said
“Get packing as well” Yai said and left with Roong
“I don’t even know what to pack” Thara said and got up “I might get Leng to help me, haven’t seen him all day ka” Thara said and wave bye to the boys and left
“I’ll go look after Athit na” Sammie said and got up
“No no no” Nawee said waving his hand as he stood up “you’re coming with me” he said and locked his arm around her neck
“Hay!!!, I didn’t agree” Sammie said trying to get loose
“Wan look after your brother for me will you” Nawee said and waved
Wan sat there and looked around “Well I guess it’s just me for today then” he said to himself and got up, making his way to Athit.
Car
“Khun Yai ka, where are you taking me ka?” Roong asked
“Lunch then a surprise krub” Yai said pinching Roong’s cheek
“Khun” Roong said smiling and grab his hand then pinch his cheeks and laughed
“I just know that you will love it” Yai said
“Ka” Roong said and smiled
They continue talking and admiring things they drove pass.
Pumipak’s Mansion, Backyard
Nawee put earmuffs on Sammie’s ears and flick her forehead.
“Nawee! It hurts” Sammie yelled and punch his arm
“Come on, I need a friend” Nawee said and put earmuffs on his ears and put sunnies on.
They were in the backyard in the shooting area. They have two shooting stations. One inside and one outside. The inside is mainly used at night-time for practice. Sammie would get dragged by Nawee to shoot with him. Nawee adjust his gun and aimed in it.
“Nee, if I get better score, you gotta cook me food, that is no problem because I am way better than you so I have no worries so you are the one who needs to watch it” Nawee said and pause waiting for Sammie to respond. He didn’t hear anything so he turned his head and saw Sammie shooting already.
When they finished, they both turned to each other, taking off their earmuffs and Sammie said “Well I’ll go prepare lunch”.
Nawee smiled and gave her thumps up. “I will always win” Nawee said with a wide smile.
Sammie turn and glare at Nawee. “Of course you win, because you know I don’t know how to shoot!!” Sammie screamed and walked off.
“Of course, I will win against anyone” Nawee said while reloading his gun

Thara’s Room
Thara was packing her bag and wondering around her room. She has never been out traveling before so she was really excited. She picked out two pair of jeans and turn to Leng who was sitting on the chair looking at her wonder around.
“Nai Leng, which one should I wear?” Thara asked Leng smiling brightly at him
“Ummmm, well first na krub, you are going to Ko Yao Yai right?” Leng asked, Thara nod “Well first I recommend something comfortable na krub and the whether may be hot na krub, it’s also a beach na krub” Leng said smiling and grab both jeans and fold them and put them back. He then went through her draw and grab 2 long skirts. “These may be more suitable for beaches na krub” Leng said handing them to Thara.
“Kob kon ka” Thara said looking at the skirts and placing them in her bag. She turn to Leng and smiled.
“Leng, can you come?” She asked
“I don’t think so..”
“Leng, na na na” Thara said sitting next to Leng and continuously poking his arm, Leng nod. Thara smiled and got up continuing packing.
Leng sat there once again finding himself admiring her beauty. Her bright smile, gorgeous eyes and flowing hair. She was perfect to him.

Training Room
“Athit, you have to come” Wan said looking at Athit who was punching the bag
“I don’t want to go” he said not looking at Wan
“It’s p’Roong and Yai’s honeymoon, they want us all there” Wan said grabbing onto Athit’s shoulder and turning him around so he was facing him. “I know that you are mad but please for them, come and take your mind off it for a bit or come and start planning” Wan said hoping Athit would agree
“If I say no, you are going to continue convincing me aren’t you?” Athit asked knowing how his brother is.
“Krub” Wan said and smiled knowing Athit is asking yes
“Okay, just go pack your bags, I want to be alone” Athit said
“Your still injured though” Wan said a little concern. When he went to go see him in the patient’s room, he wasn’t there so he assume that Athit would be in the training room and he was correct when he came in Athit was in here punching the boxing bag.
“I am fine, you should know that” Athit said and pat Wans shoulder. Wan smiled and left.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Hiii
So sorry that I have no update for a very long time but there is chapter 7, chapter 8 is almost done. Please enjoy. I am sorry if it is a bit draggy. Leave comments if you wish and if you would like tell me if I need to fix anything. Thank you!!!! xx

Chapter Seven

Ko Yao Yai Island, Phuket

They got to the island and was led to their rooms at the resort. The boys all shared a room. Thara’s and Sammie’s were next to them. Yai and Roong’s room was on the opposite side. The resort was beautiful, the view was amazing and the refreshing smell of the beach blown by the wind would warm anything and anyone up, the view from the resort showed the beach, mountains and massive rocks and the canoes that was craved beautifully.

The Boys Rooms

The boys were in their rooms unpacking their belongings. Nawee were on the bed relaxing, he turn to Wan who was next to him putting his books down on the little table between their beds.

“Wan don’t tell me, you’re going to read all through this time.” Nawee said sitting up.

“No, I bought it so I can read when there is nothing to do” Wan said

“Nawee you know Wan brings his books with him everywhere.” Athit said placing his shirts in the wardrobe.

“Yes, anyways, this is time to relax so we all go in our own way okay” Nawee said and got up and grab his beach shorts and shirt. “So I am off to have some fun and catch some girls” Nawee said and started getting changed.

“Nawee, I’m coming too” Wan said grabbing his shorts and shirts as well.

They both got their things and walked to the door and turn back.

“Nai Athit aren’t you coming with us?” Nawee asked.

“I got things to do” Athit said plugging his laptop in and sat down putting his glasses on.

“It’s him isn’t it” Wan asked looking down.

“Come on Wan, leave him be” Nawee said and walked out.

“Join us when you can” Wan said and left.

Athit put his glasses down and look at the door and at his arm and leg.

Beach

Thara and Sammie already got themselves at the beach walking around, Thara was wearing a white short skirt and a blue top over her pink bikini top, Sammie was wearing a long colourful skirt and blue bikini top. There were a lot of people at the beach tanning, swimming and enjoying the breeze.

“Sammie ka, have you been here before?” Thara asked

“Ka, when I was young, I came here with the boys a couple of time” Sammie said

“Ahh” Thara said while looking around

“You will love it, trust me” Sammie said holding onto Thara’s hand

“Ka” Thara said

As they continue walking they noticed someone familiar or two. As they walked closer it was Nawee and Wan talking to some girls well it was mainly Nawee. The girls were laughing and smiling really wide. The two stopped in front of them. Nawee looked up and saw Thara then turned to Sammie, his eye her from top to bottom, beautiful. That’s all he had in his mind.

“Nee, p, p ka, what are you doing ka” Thara asked

“The usually but only Nawee ka, Thara, Wan just sits down and listen to Nawee’s stupid flirts” Sammie said

“Krub, krub” Wan said getting up and standing next to Sammie “I want to tag along with you girl na krub, Nawee is boring”

“Hay aie Wan!!” Nawee said point at Wan.

Thara, Sammie and Wan walked off together, leaving Nawee with the girls. Nawee quickly got up and wave bye to the girls and follow them behind.

Roong and Yai were walking around on the beach holding hands. They were talking and smiling at each other. She had a colourful dress that reach her knees and Yai had shorts and a t-shirt on. As they did they saw Thara, Sammie, Wan and Nawee. Nawee ran up behind Sammie and lift her onto his shoulders and spun her around. They both laughed and walked towards them.

“Nawee, put her down would you” Yai said once they reach them

“No way krub, just a few more spins” Nawee said and started spinning around again.

“Aie bah!!! Let me go” Sammie yelled pounding on his back.

Nawee kept spinning until he lost control and fell on the sand softly. Next minute Sammie fell on top of him. Face to face. Nose touching nose. Lips centimetres away. The world paused at the moment, all that was heard was their heart beat racing. Nawee smiled and moved upwards slowly.

“AHEM” Wan coughed really loud to get their attention. “Time to get up you two and takes things into you own room” Wan continue saying

“Let play volleyball aye, there is nets over there” Yai said helping Nawee up and pointing at the volleyball nets

“Volleyball… I don’t know how to play” Thara said scratching her head a little

“That’s okay, it’s simple” Sammie said

“I will couch na ka” Roong said

“That leave 5 of us” Wan said

“How will this work?” Nawee asked

“We need one more player to make it equal” Yai said

“P’Athit” Thara said

“He is busy at the moment krub” Wan said

“Leng!!” Thara said

“Ahhh how can we forget” Nawee said

“I will go get him na ka” Thara said and ran off

“We will go set up then

Bodyguard’s Room

Thara was running down the path and got to Leng’s door and was about to knock when the door suddenly opened causing Thara to fall straight in and land on someone’s and causing her to do a little scream. Thara looked up and saw Leng’s face looking straight back at her.

“Uhhh, um” Thara was struggling to say as she couldn’t stop starring, her cheeks were turning red and she was smiling.

“You look beautiful na krub” Leng said putting her fringe behind her ears.

Thara slowly push away from Leng. “Do you want to come play volleyball with us, we are missing a player?” Thara asked looking at Leng with her cheeks still red.

“Krub” Leng said and close the door behind him. They walked together, quietly but once in a while glance at one another.

When they got to the others, they have already started playing. Thara ran to Nawee’s and Wan’s team which leaves Leng with Yai and Sammie. They were teaching Thara how to play while playing. The day went by fast, everyone was having fun and enjoying their day. After 2-3 hours of playing they all went to do their own things. Thara went for a walk with Leng. Sammie went swimming with Nawee and Wan. Roong and Yai went to have afternoon tea.

Leng and Thara were walking along the beach. While walking they were walking they walked pass many Frangipani trees. Leng walked to them and picked one from a tree and walked to Thara and gave it to her. She smelt it and smiled. He grabbed it from her and puts it behind her ear. They smiled and continue walking along the beach. She decided to push Leng in but her plan backfired as Leng saw her coming and grab her hands and pulled her long as he fell in the water. She looked at Leng frowning and splashing more water at Leng. Leng have her a cheeky smiled and got up and lend a hand to Thara and helped her up as they continue walking and kicking the water as they go.

Next Day

The light shined into Athit’s face, waking him up and looking outside. He got up and went to the bathroom grabbing his clothes, once he got changed into his gym clothes and runners he left the room and head to the beach. He was running along the beach. His leg were bleeding a little but it didn’t stop him from continuing. He started thinking about Kom which started triggering his anger making him run faster and faster.

Prae was out running as well. She was enjoying the weather more than anything. The sun was not out much but the breeze was amazing. A little chilli but she loved it. She begun to spin around and around. She started running again while looking up at the sky.

With Athit speed and Prae’s looking at the sky made them crash into each other, both falling on their backs.

Prae quickly sat up and turn to the person in front of her. “Khun ka, I am really sorry”

Athit sat up and held onto his leg which was bleeding more and not looking at who he ran into.

“Khun, you’re bleeding, I’m so sorry, I should’ve watch were I was going” Prae said gently grabbing his leg

“Ahhh, khun” Athit said finally looking up at Prae. He froze, her beauty, her eyes, nose, and lips. Athit smiled looking at her worry face looking at his leg.

“Khun, let me help you go clean up your wound” Prae said getting up grabbing his hands pulling him up but failing because he wasn’t helping her. He was just sitting there looking at her.

Prae notice that he was just sitting there. “Khun, don’t just sit there, please help me, I’m not that strong” Prae said

Once Prae was able to help Athit up she helped him to go clean his wound.

Boys Room

Wan woke up from his alarm and stretch looking around. He noticed Athit’s bed empty so he turn to Nawee who was fast asleep snoring a little. Wan chuckled and got up. “Nawee, wake up, it’s almost 8am” Wan said and got his clothes and went to go have a shower. Once he came out Nawee was still asleep on the bed and Athit was nowhere to be seen. Wan put his things down “Nawee, last time otherwise I am leaving without you” Wan said and looked at Nawee who did nor even move. Wan then left outside and went to go have breakfast.

Prae and Athit

Prae finished cleaning Athit’s wound and patch him up again. Prae sat up on the chair in front of Athit wiping her hands. “Nee, I’m really sorry na” Prae said looking at Athit.

“Wasn’t your fault, the wound was from a while now” Athit said “Thank you though for cleaning it for me” he said smiling at Prae

“Your wound opened up again so if you can, don’t run as much or stretch as it can get worst or get an infection na ka” Prae said

“Krub, thank you…… I’m Veeradech krub, you can call me Athit” he said putting out his hand

“Chompooprae ka, or Prae is fine” Prae said shaking his hand “I need to go now ka” Prae said and got up

Athit nod and got up as well. They waved bye to each other and went their own ways.

Dining Room

Wan was sitting down having lunch with everyone but Athit and Nawee. They had pancakes and bacon and eggs. After a while they saw Nawee making his way to them and sat next to Wan.

“Nee, aie Wan, why didn’t you wake me up?? Its 9 already! Nawee said grabbing some pancakes

“I did, you didn’t wake up yourself, plus I was hungry so I left” Wan said smiling

“Athit as well, he didn’t wake me up” Nawee said

“I’m here” Athit said taking a sit next to Nawee

Everyone paused and looked at Athit grabbing some pancakes and watched him eat it. Athit looked up and lift an eyebrow. “Is there something wrong” he said looking at everyone.

“Are you feeling better now Athit?” Roong asked smiling at him.

“Krub, much better sister in law” Athit said eating more pancakes.

They all slowly started eating again while watching Athit here and there. Yai asked everyone what they had plan for the day. Thara said her and Leng were going snorkelling together. Wan was going mountain climbing with Sammie and Nawee. Athit was going to wonder around the place.

Kayaking

Yai was paddling around the island. He looked over at Roong, who had one of her hand in the water. She looked up at Yai and smiled. “It’s beautiful ka, the water is nice and cold, it’s really refreshing too” Roong said to Yai.

“Krub, it’s very beautiful here” Yai said and stop paddling. He leaned over and grabbed Roong’s hands. “Do you like this place?” Yai asked.

“Ka, this place is amazing, I love it” Roong said and cup Yai’s face “Thank you na ka”

“Krub” Yai said and lean in and kiss her on the forehead. He looked at her in the eyes and smiled then laid down and rest his head on her lap and looked up at her and closed his eyes.

Flashback

Yai paddled along the island with Rose. There were some bodyguards paddling behind them for safety. Yai stopped paddling and went to sit next to Rose and pat her head as she giggled. “This place is amazing and so beautiful, I can live here forever” Rose said and put her hand in the water. “P’Yai ka, do you like this place?” Rose asked.

“Krub, very much especially when you’re here with me” Yai said and rest his head on Rose lap.

“Then you must promise me you’ll bring me here whenever you come here and if you don’t you must always come kayaking here” Rose said

“Why would you say that, I will always come here with you no matter what, this place is for me and you only” Yai said and pinch her nose.

She giggled and pinch his cheeks lightly and poke her tongue out at him. He laughed and closed his eyes.

Boat – Snorkelling

Thara and Leng were on the boats with some other people. They were putting on the equipment’s, Thara looked at Leng nervously and was fidgeting around with her hands. Leng was making sure everything fits on Thara and notice her fidgeting, he looked up at her and got up. “What’s wrong krub?” Len asked putting her fringe behind her ears.

“I don’t know how to swim ka” Thara said and smiled a little at Leng.

Leng nod and pat her head, “it’s okay, we can go back step by step na krub”. Thara nod at Leng. Leng could still see that Thara was nervous so he held her hand. “I won’t let go until you say so, I promise”.

Thara smiled “You’re the best you know”.

They came to a stop and everyone started getting in the water. Leng got in first and lend his hand out to Thara, she grab his hand, she was nervous, and he felt that through the touch of their hands. He gave her a smile and with that she step down and into the water. Leng put the googles on her and himself and count to 3 and they both went under the water. They repeated it a couple of times until Thara was already to go. Thara started feeling more comfortable so she started letting go of Leng’s hand, Leng felt it and smiled and started swimming around with Thara. It was a moment Thara wanted to last forever, she felt something she hasn’t felt for so long, happiness, she was happy having Leng with her, teaching her, he is there at for her in every step of the way. She swam to the corals and looked at all the colourful fishes swimming around her, she loved it and they were all so beautiful, swimming pass her.

Leng watched her swimming around with the fishes and touching the corals and see her smiling. He loved it. The sight was beautiful, the smile, the view. He loved every bit of it and hope for her to enjoy it as much as he did. Leng stopped and realized…. He was falling for her. He was falling in love with his boss. He can’t. He just can’t.

Mountain

Wan, Sammie and Nawee were walking up the mountain with other people. The mountain was beautiful, the trees were tall and healthy green, there were flowers everywhere, colourful and swinging as the wind hit them and mostly there were animals everywhere, monkeys, birds, snakes and all sorts of insects. Wan and Sammie started taking photos with each other.

“Wan look at the monkeys” Sammie said laughing.

Wan looked up smiling to see the monkeys swinging above them. He laughed and took photos of them. “Sammie, Sammie, stand right there” Wan said pointing at the space where he wants Sammie to stand.

“Here??” Sammie said laughing and posing.

“Chai krub” Wan said laughing. “Ash my sister beautiful”.

Sammie dragged Wan in the photo as well. While they were having fun and looking around the mountain they didn’t notice a pair of eyes looking at them, yet it was not a pair of normal eyes but a pair of jealous eyes. Nawee stood from a far and watch them. What was this that he was feeling, it wasn’t happiness that is for sure but he knows that he does not like it at all. He walked up to them and stared at Wan. Wan who notice first turn to Nawee and saw the way he was looking at them and chuckled. Definitely jealousy. Wan broke of the stare and smiled at Nawee.

“P’Nawee come take a photo with Sammie” Wan said and budge Nawee next to Sammie.

Nawee stood next to Sammie and put his arms around her and smiled.

“Alright everyone, we are now heading to the waterfalls, there are many beautiful ones” The staff said and led them to the waterfalls.

“And those who wishes to not go to the waterfall and cliff climbing and other activities, please follow me” Another staff said and went the other way.

Nawee looked at Sammie and lock his arm around her neck dragging her along while she started hitting his arms and stomach but he didn’t budged at all. Wan saw and started laughing walking next to them. Once they reach the waterfalls their mouth dropped, hanging open. It was the most amazing thing they have seen. There wasn’t just one like the staff said but many, they were everywhere. Wan turned to them and smile.

“So, guys, I’m going to leave and enjoy myself na krub” Wan said and ran to the one of the waterfalls taking off his shirt and shoes, not caring about getting changed.

Sammie and Nawee looked at each other and laughed. “Nun, I’m gonna go for a swim myself.” Sammie said and went the other way to another waterfall.

Nawee watch her disappear to go change, he knows the feeling that he had before was still there and he didn’t like it. He sat down the rock and looked at people and kids playing in the waterfall. He admits that this place was beautiful, there was no sound of vehicle engines, trains or anything but what Mother Nature has provided them. After a while he noticed that Sammie has not come back yet so he got up and walked around to find her. He was walking around and came to a stopped when he heard a girl laughing and sounds of water splashing. He walked over and yes, that was her. Sammie was in the water, playing around and enjoying herself. Nawee kneeled down and smiled. The smile that was plastic on her face was beautiful, her hair flowing against the water and…… her skin… throw the water, he could still see clearly the creamy and smooth skin. He smiled wider but soon disappeared when he remembered when she was with Wan and how happy she was. The feeling started coming back. He got annoyed and took off his shirt, pants and shoes. He slid in the water quieting and went behind, he stayed there. Sammie felt someone behind her and she squealed at the sight of Nawee behind her and shirtless.

“Aie bah!!!” Sammie yelled and moved away from him.

Nawee pulled her closer until their face were an inch apart. He breathe in heavily and looked at her in the eyes.

“Nawee, what are you do--?”

Sammie didn’t get to finish her sentence as Nawee had cut her off with a kiss. Her eyes widened as she started beating his chest but he didn’t move a bit but he only moved in closer pulling their kiss in deeper. She was trying her best to get away. Nawee on the other hand was enjoying it, his eyes were closed. Sammie started losing air so she started beating him harder. Nawee who hesitated pulled away and once he did. Bang. His faced made contact with something hard. He turned to see a fuming Sammie glaring at him.

“Aie bah, why’d you do that?!?!” Sammie yelled and moved away from him and got out of the water. She stormed off just to stop at a tree a few metres away. She closed her eyes and started jumping on the ground like it was Nawee’s face. Once she was satisfied, she leaned on the tree and slowly touch her lips. That kiss… That kiss was her very first kiss whom she saved it for someone special. She groaned and cure Nawee repeatedly.

Nawee on the other hand was still in the same position. He turned to look at the way Sammie left and stared into the distance. Did he really kiss her? He didn’t know why he kissed her but it just felt so right to do so. He smiled and ducked under the water.

Pool

Athit was sitting in the bar drinking his whisky facing the pool area. He was peacefully drinking when he saw a familiar figure swimming in the pool, he quickly gulp down the rest of the whisky and stood up. He place down the money and walked on the sides follow the figure under the water. When the figure reach the end, the person’s head come out of the water first and there he knew he was right. He stood there looking down at her, she was in a bright pink 2 piece bikini. It blend in with her skin so well. He watched her move her hair on to one side and play with the water.

Prae notice someone standing behind her so she turned around. “Khun!” Prae said and smiled.

“Krub” Athit said and returned her smile, he took his thongs and sat down with his feet in the water.

Prae pull herself up and sat next to Athit. “How long have you stood there for ka?” Prae question looking at him.

“Not long, did you come here by yourself?” Athit asked.

Inside he was hoping she was. He didn’t know why but he just hope she did.

“Ka, I wanted to take some time off work and spend some time with by myself” Prae said kicking the water a bit.

“Oh is that so, I will leave you them” Athit said and was about to get up when he felt Prae’s hand holding him back

“Khun, its fine ka, I don’t mind, I am meeting a new friend ka” Prae said and smiled “Did you come alone?”

Athit smiled. “I came with my brothers and sisters. My eldest brother just got married so we are here for their honeymoon” Athit said laughing.

“Mmmm, congratulations ka”

Athit smiled, she was beautiful, her smile was bright and so nature. He listened to her talking and saw her hair in her face blocking her beauty. He lift his hand and brushed her hair behind her ears. She froze and slowly turned to Athit and nodded her head thanking him.

“Aren’t you going to swim?” she question

“Maybe, I don’t know” he said

“Come on, the water is nice and cold, it’s really refreshing” Prae said smiling

“I don’t know” Athit continued.

Prae pout and slide into the water and led her hand out to Athit. “Khun come one” Prae said giving him the puppy eyes.

Athit just sat there and looked at her. Prae grabbed his hand. She quickly pulled him but he resisted making it hard. She gave up and started splashing water at him. He didn’t expect that but laughed and started splashing her back. She told him he had no choice now since he was wet already. He took off his shirt and got in. Prae blushed a bit, he had a nice body, tan and build body, and his six pack got her. She who was busy looking at his body well really checking out his body didn’t notice that he was already in front of her looking down at her. He bend down a bit until their face were an inch away, he lend his head to the side a bit and smiled at her. He didn’t know what he was doing, his body was moving on it’s own but he liked it, he liked the feeling. he saw that he had just realized how close they were so he started backing off. He saw her blushed and turned around. He laughed and asked if she wanted to race. She agreed and they both started racing. There was something there something special and they both knew it.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Chapter Eight

Dinner

It was night time before they knew it. Everyone was at the table ordering and talking about their day. Yai was holding onto Roong’s hand like always and kissed it. They were both happy, Yai didn’t think his life would feel like this, having Rose…. No he meant Roong by his side. Wan was going on and on about the mountains and the beautiful waterfall that he saw however Sammie was still not talking to Nawee, she was avoiding all contact with him and she didn’t look at him as well. Wan, who sat there staring at him chuckled a bit. Nawee was hoping that she would start arguing with him but no she was quiet but his eyes never left her. Thara and Leng sat next to each other, Thara was going on about how beautiful the ocean, fishes and other creatures that she saw. Athit was staring off into the distance when someone caught his attention, he smiled noticing that it was Prae.

“Athit… Athit” Wan said once he kicked Athit’s leg under the table.

Athit turned to Wan “Yeah, what is it?” he asked.

“We asked how your day was but who were you looking at?” Wan asked.

“Do you know her?” Yai question nodding towards Prae.

“A friend I met today” Athit said

“Why don’t you invite her to come sit with us ka” Roong said and smiled at Athit.

“Yeah, she seems to be sitting alone” Wan said.

“Nahhh, she is sitting with an invisible person” Nawee said.

“Nawee, you know what I mean” Wan said whinging.

“P’Athit ka, go ask her, she is very beautiful” Thara said

Athit nod and got up. They watched him going up to her and saw her smile widen and he lend his hand out and she grabbed it and got up.

“Hey, do you guys noticed how he is smiling towards her” Wan said pointing out how wide Athit’s smile was.

“Yeah, I think we got a little special someone” Sammie said and giggled.

They arrived and Athit nodded at the Wan to move down one so he could sit next to her, he then pulled out the chair for her. She sat down and he sat next to her.

“Sawatdee ka, my name is Chompooprae ka, Prae is fine ka” Prae said and wai to everyone.

“Sawatdee ka Prae, I am Yai, this is my beautiful wife Roong” Yai said smiling at Prae.

“Oh, you must be the newly wed couples Athit mention today, congratulations na ka” Prae said

“Thank you ka Prae” Roong said

“I am Wan na krub, that over there is Sammie, that is Nawee krub”

“And I am Thara ka and this is Leng ka”

Prae smiled and greet them and they wai back.

“Well Prae please make yourself comfortable and order whatever you wish” Yai said.

Prae nod and Athit budged her to look at the menu with him.

Wan notice and turn to Sammie and lean in and whisper to her “Are you noticing how close he is to her”

Sammie nodded “That was what I was thinking, isn’t it cute”

Wan nodded and they both high fived and laughed. Once again they both did not notice a pair of looking at them. Nawee looked at them and turn the other way.

Roong saw as well and turned to Yai tapping him. “Khun, look at Nawee ka”

Yai raised an eyebrow and turned to Nawee. He saw how Nawee looked at Sammie and Wan and chuckled because he knew it was jealousy “Yes, I will tell you when we go to our room” Yai said and kiss her forehead.

Roong nod and blushed as well turning away. The waitress came and took their order and left.

When the food came everyone dig in. Roong piled the prawn and fed them to Yai, Yai smiled and did the same.

“Ohh how I am jealous of the love birds” Wan said smiling at Yai and Roong. “I wish someone could feed me” Wan said laughing.

“Nee” Sammie said feeding Wan some fish.

Wan opened up and ate it happily. He thank her and gave her some chips. Everyone laughed but Nawee. Yes that feeling that he had was once again there. It was more painful than before and he didn’t like it. Thara noticed that her brother has not touch any of the meals and she poked him but he did not budged. She followed his glared saw he was looking at Sammie and Wan. She turned back to Nawee and realized it and continue eating. Athit who paid no attention to anyone but Prae put some seafood salad on her plate and watched her eat it while smiling.

Everyone finished eating and got up ready for bed. Yai and Roong left and Prae thank them. Sammie and Thara left with Leng as he led them to their rooms. Wan and Nawee left to bed as well. Athit offered walking Prae home but she denied as she has her own beach house there.

Roong and Yai’s Room

Roong already had a shower and sat on the bed waiting for Yai to come out. Yai came out and saw Roong sitting down on the bed waiting for him. He came and kneeled down and pat her head. “Why haven’t you gone to sleep yet?” Yai question.

“Because you said you would tell me about Nawee, Sammie and Wan” Roong said

“Oh, silly.” Yai laughed and sat next to her. “Well first of is that Nawee has fallen in love with Sammie since we were young, he gets jealous when she is with someone and it’s either he doesn’t realized it or he does not want to admit it at all.”

“Ohhh, I see” Roong said and looked at Yai.

Yai smiled at her and put his hand on her shoulder rubbing it a bit. Roong laughed and got up.

“Are you ticklish?” Yai said and got up as well.

‘Yes” Roong said but wish that she didn’t because she saw the grind of Yai’s face. “Khun Yai…”

Yai started chasing Roong around, they both laughed. Yai got a hold of Roong and started tickling her non-stop. Roong was trying to push Yai away but couldn’t but only stepped backwards. Next minute they were on the bed. Yai kept tickling her. Roong laughed non-stop. They came to stop when their faces touch but also their lips touch. They both stared at each other and smiled, Yai lend in more, deepening the kiss. They both closed their eyes, the kiss was passionate, slow and gentle. Roong heart was beating faster and faster as the second past, she could hear her heart beat. It was loud and clear. Was it hers? Or was it his? Yai slowly pulled away and kiss her forehead making her blush more.

“Let’s head to bed now krub” Yai said and got up.

“Ka” Roong said and got in bed.

Yai turned off the lamp and tap Roong’s hand indicating her to hold his hand. Roong smiled and held his hand. He interlock them and closed his eyes.

“Goodnight ka” Roong said

“Goodnight krub” Yai said.

As he closed his eyes. A picture came to him. It was her, Rose…

Next Day

It was the last day before they leave to go back home. Nawee was spending time alone since Sammie and Wan were of canoeing together. He didn’t like leaving them both alone so he secretly followed them from a far. He felt weird following them but something told him to so he did. He saw them smiling and laughing together, he glared at them and kept following them.

Wan looked at Sammie and behind them. Of course Wan knows that Nawee is following them. He chuckled and grabbed her attention. She looked at Wan and raised a brow.

“Is there something wrong?” She asked.

“Nothing krub, but are you and Nawee okay?” he question.

“Why do you ask?” Sammie said

“Because at dinner last night, you two did not speak nor bitter at each other krub. Did something happen?”

Sammie paused and looked at Wan, who had a brow up, the kiss came back to her. She looked back at him and shook her head. Wan nodded knowing that she wouldn’t say it so he won’t force her to. But really Wan knew what happened. He was there. He saw it.

Flashback – Waterfall

Wan was playing swimming around in the waterfall. He was enjoying time and listened to the sound of the water hitting the surface with his eyes closed. It bought him peace and it was relaxing bringing the stress and worries he had down. Wan opened his eyes when he realized that Sammie and Nawee was nowhere near him. He thought they were off bittering at each other again but then again something might have had happened to them. He got out and got a towel from the worker who was blushing from seeing his body.

He was walking around for a while and was stopped why the odd sight he was staring at. He though his eyes were playing with him so he walked closer and there was proven that it was not his eye sight but he was them…. Kissing. Wan hid behind the tree and closed his eyes and opened them back up. He saw that Sammie was struggling and Nawee was enjoying.

He couldn’t believe that Nawee’s jealousy could lead to this. He chuckled to himself and saw Sammie slapped Nawee and he flinch as the slap was hard. He saw Sammie storm her way towards him so he quickly lean on the tree crossing his fingers. She walked straight pass him and sigh in relief and turn to Nawee who was smiling, wider then he has ever seen. He chuckled and walked off without letting Nawee seeing him.

End of Flashback

Wan continue paddling and looking and Sammie then at Nawee but kept paddling along. He wanted to see how long it would take for Nawee to finally explode or until Nawee asked for help. He chuckled to himself and looked at Sammie.

Arcade at Hotel

Thara and Leng were at the arcade today. They bought tickets with coins placing them in each machines and started to play them. There was no need to explain how they both felt. It was all expressed in their eyes and smiles. Thara was at the claw machine trying to get the Dorèmon stuff toy. Leng walked up her and looked at what she was doing.

“Leng, I can’t get the toy” Thara said turning to him and pout.

Leng chuckled and put 2 tokens and placed them in. He moved the claw around and stopped it on top of the Dorèmon. “This one?”

“Yes, that one.” Thara said standing next the glass nodding her head and smiling widely.

Leng nod and click okay. The claw came down and grabbed the Dorèmon by the head and pulled it up. Thara smiled and turned to Leng.

“Thank you, thank you so much” Thara said as Leng hand her the toy. She hugged it and turned to Leng. “”What should we play next?”

“Bumper cars?” Leng suggested and lead Thara there.

Thara looked at other people playing and smiled. They lined up for a while but Thara didn’t mind and kept looking at people playing. Leng watched Thara and how her smile went wider when she saw kids bumping into their parents, he saw how happy she was and hope for it to stay because…. Because it was just a beautiful moment for him. Her happiness was all he needed right now.

It was their turn and Thara went into the pink car and placed her Dorèmon toy on the seat next to her and put her seatbelt on and waiting for the guy to start the power for them. Once he did, Thara was startled by the sudden power and laughed. She struggled to turn around corners and watched Leng who was far from her laughing, she frowned and started pressing on the accelerator more hoping to get more speed but to her sadness it didn’t go faster. Thara shrugged it off when she realized she was closer to Leng and saw that he was about to turn so she went on the other side and pushed him closer to the edged making him bumped into the corner. She laughed and cheer in success and poke her tongue out and continued. Leng chuckled and went after Thara, she dared him to and he will get it from her. It didn’t fear him so he did it straight away and laughed waving by to Thara, she frowned and went after him again.

Throughout the day. Thara and Leng just spend the day at the Arcade room, playing games, chasing after each other. It was another beautiful memory to share between them. They both were happy having one another accompany along the way.

Beach

The day went by too fast. There was a little festival held that night with shows, dancing, bonfire and food. Everyone was there, dressing nicely, they weren’t dress fancy but more relaxing and beach types. They were all sitting down watching the performance. Everyone was sitting down on the log or chairs chatting. Yai was sitting next to a guy and got to know that he was also a business man, owner of Chiang Mai’s Hotel. They started talking about business.

“I’m Rawit by the way.” Rawit said holding out his hand.

“I’m Chaiburathat or Yai for short krub” Yai said shaking his hand. “This is my wife Roong and brothers and sister” Yai said pointing to them sitting next to him.

“Sawatdee ka/krub” They said in union.

“P’Yai ka, can I please go and have a look at those flower crowns please?” Thara said as she got up and grab Leng’s hand.

“Well you already got up so might as well” Yai said smiling at them.

Thara thank him and continue walking with Yai. Wan was sitting with Sammie cooking the marshmallows and eating them. Nawee was sitting beside Wan and watching them. He didn’t like it, he didn’t like this at all and he didn’t like them both being so close to each other.

“Wan, I really don’t want to go back, I mean this place is so beautiful and peaceful.” Sammie said while eating one of the marshmallow.

“I get what you mean, I don’t want to leave either” Wan said.

“Nun, if you don’t want to leave, you can stay with me at my beach house na ka” Prae suggested eating some fruits.

“You have a beach house?” Wan asked.

“Ka, I come here often so my father bought me a beach house here, it was also to release the stress I had in high school ka” Prae explained.

“Wow, your father must be a rich man then Prae” Sammie said. but

Prae laughed. “Ka, but feel free to stay with me anytime na ka.” Prae said and smiled.

“Ka, but unfortunately we have some business to do when we get back home so next time na ka” Sammie said sadly.

“Ka, do you all work together for the same company or are you family ka” Prae asked.

“We all work for the same company ja” Sammie started.

“But Yai, Nawee, Wan, Thara and I are siblings, not by blood though, although Wan and I are brother by blood, as for Leng is…. Thara’s best friend and Sammie is….” Athit said.

“My assistant krub” Wan said smiling and Sammie as she returned that smile.

“Oh, I see, I assume that khun Thara and khun Leng are dating. As well as you two ja, khun Sammie and khun Wan ka.” Prae said.

“Is it that obvious?” Wan asked smirking.

“Ka” Prae said smiling and eating more food.

“Well, Sammie and I haven’t gone that far but I am sure it won’t be too long to make it official.” Wan said and secretly smirking at Nawee.

Sammie sat there dumbfound and looked at Wan with a questioning look, he smiled at her and pat her head. Nawee, sat there looking at the two frowned and turned away.

Thara was looking at the flower crown with Leng. “Leng, which one would look nice on me ka?” Thara asked sighing. Picking two of her favourites.

“Hmmm. This one krub khun Thara” Leng said grabbing it out of her hand and placing it on Thara’s head.

Thara smiled and thank Leng. She then put the crown she had in her hand on Leng’s head and told him to keep it there. Leng laughed and nod his head.

“Leng, can we go grab some sausages?” Thara asked pouting.

“Krub” Leng said.

Thara cheered and grab Leng’s hand walking towards the food area. Leng smiled at Thara, looking at her eating the food and laughing and feeding him.

Soon everyone started getting up and dancing to the music, together as a group around the bonfire. Yai grab Roong’s hand and started spinning her around laughing as she was getting dizzy. Everyone was laughing and happy except for Nawee, who sat there sitting there staring at Wan and Sammie. He groaned and looked away. What was wrong with him? He hates this type of feeling.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Chapter Nine

Final Day

Everyone had packed their bags and got ready to leave. Everyone met up at the entrance, meeting Prae there as well.

“Are you guys really leaving ka?” Prae asked looking down.

“Naw, we will definitely meet again, right Athit?” Wan asked winking at Athit.

“Definitely krub” Athit answered.

“Should we get going now?” Yai said grabbing hold of Roong’s hand.

“Ehh, Yai. I won’t be going with you.” Athit said scratching his head.

“Why is that?” Yai asked.

“Do we really need to ask?” Wan said laughing, winking at Athit “Com’ on Sammie” Wan said walking off grabbing her luggage as well.

Before Yai could say anything Athit told him he has already called and extended his flight and not to worry too much. Yai nod and everyone headed to the ferry. Athit turned his head to Prae and smiled.

“Nun, I’ll be staying with you na krub.” Athit said with a wide smile on his face.

“Ka” Prae said laughing leading Athit the way.

Pumipak’s Mansion

Everyone was home by 7pm. The maids came out to grab their bags and took it to their rooms.

“Welcome back ka, when would you like dinner ka?” Dao asked.

“We’ll have our showers first and come down krub” Yai said.

Dao nodded and headed to the kitchen with the other maids to prepare dinner. Sammie and Leng went to their rooms unpacking their bags.

Everyone was down at the table. Dao bought the food out and went to the side.

“Yai ja, is Athit not here?” Dao asked.

“Krub, he is staying for another two days krub” Yai said grabbing the food.

Dao nodded and Sammie packed up his bowls and utensils.

“You see, p’Athit wanted to spend more time with a special friend he met over there ka pa’Dao” Thara said giggling.

Dao raised a brow and blinked a couple of times. She raised them and didn’t want to believe that Athit was having some time off work… More than usually, he was the main one that doesn’t like taking breaks and work a lot, if not working then he would be in the training room. But she was happy, it’s about time that Athit would have some rest. She then remembered something and turn to Yai and Roong.

“Yai ja, Roong ja, while you were on your honeymoon…..” she giggled a bit covering her mouth “Did you bring something back for me?” Dao asked smirking.

“Krub, it’s in my luggage, I’ll give it to you tomorrow when I unpack.” Yai said smiling cluelessly.

Dao laughed and shook her head “no honey I meant…” Dao put her hands to a position of carrying a baby and laughed.

Roong realised what Dao was saying and blushed. Her cheeks when red and she looked down. Yai rubbed his neck and looked at Roong smiling shyly.

“Wan, Nawee, I am going out with Roong tomorrow so can I leave you two to go talk to Mr Kim for me please.” Yai said changing the topic making everyone chuckle.

“Krub p’Athit” Wan said eating some pork looking at Yai then at Nawee who wasn’t responding.

Of course he knew Nawee was still jealous, his actions was a big give away, not looking at anyone but him and Sammie and not teasing Sammie like always, he also noticed that Sammie wasn’t looking at Nawee and wasn’t happy being near him. He sign a bit and continue eating when something popped in his head making him smirk.

Ko Yao Yai

“Athit did you want to go out and eat or make something ka?” Prae asked walking to the room Athit was staying at and lend on the door smiling at him.

“I want to eat your cooking tonight krub” Athit said smiling.

“Ka, chicken or pork or beef ka?” Prae asked.

“Hmmm surprise me krub” Athit responded.

Prae nod and went into the kitchen and grab the ingredients out and put the meats in the microwave defrosting them starting washing the vegetables clean, she put the vegetables aside and started cutting chicken and pork, she put them in separate bowls and put them on the side and started cutting the vegetables.

“Khun, do you want some help?” Athit asked going to Prae’s side.

“Can you cook?” Prae asked looking at Athit with an uncertain look.

Athit shook his head and smiled at Prae. Prae laughed and went to go grab an apron and put it on Athit and told him to wash his hand and to put the chicken in the pan gently will she continue cutting the chilli’s. Athit looked at the frying pan and looked back at Prae, not wanting to make it seem that he was that bad so he just put the chicken and end up throwing all the chicken in after the first piece of chicken hit the oil and splash at him. Athit screamed and ran to the other side of the counter. Prae laughed and went to go turn the gas down, looking at Athit, who was rubbing his arms, she told Athit to go have his shower and she will clean his burns while she continue cooking. 30 minutes later Athit came out scratching his head and smiled at Prae. Prae placed the food down and grab the first aid kit and grab his arm cleaning the burns.

“Sorry…” Athit said scratching his head. “I had maids since young so I never cook or do any house work.” Athit said eating the chicken.

“Hmm I understand, I had maids since I was young as well but I don’t like it when people do all my things so I help them and asked them to teach me so I can look after myself if I ever live alone ka” Prae said and got up placing the kit back in cupboard and washed her hands and went to sit across from Athit.

They both continue eating and talking and end up feeding each other but nothing bothered them about it because they were comfortable with it, that may be it or was it because they enjoyed it or when wanted to do it, who knows. After dinner Prae made Athit help her pack up and washed the dishes while Prae went to go have her shower, she then came out wearing her panda pj’s and they both went into the living room afterwards and watched some movies while eating ice cream. They both stayed up late and didn’t get to bed until midnight. Prae fell asleep first on Athit’s shoulder. Athit turned off the TV and wrap his arms around Prae holding her closer to him and resting his head on top of hers.

It’s old isn’t he thought. He only met her 3 or so days ago but there was something about her that he really admired. He never felt so warm around someone, her smile warm his heart, everything about her made his heart beat faster than normal. He doesn’t know what to say but he enjoy being with her.

Next Day

Yai took Roong out early in the morning to the pet’s adoption/shelter. The pet’s shelter had all animals, from cats, dogs, horses, bird and many animals, that had been abandon or rescued.

“Sawadee ka khun Yai, khun Roong, are you here to pick up Max?” the staff greeted them.

“Ka” Roong said excitingly, looking at Yai.

“Ka, please follow me” the staff said leading them the way to Max.

They reached Max and straight away Max raced over to Roong jumping on her. Roong laughed and pat Max, picking him up. They thanked the staff and Yai went to go grab a trolley to stroll around to buy some things for Max. Max was a bulldog, mix of light brown and white. Roong carried him around playing with him and tickling his belly.

“What colour collar do you want krub?” Yai asked picking a blue, silver and black.

“Hmmm, blue one ka” Roong said looking at Max and nodding her head. Sam barked and wiggled his tail.

“I guess, that’s a yes from you as well Max” Yai said rubbing his head.

“Woof” Max barked in respond.

“Okay, they should have a name tag up there for him” Yai said placing the collar in the trolley.

“This bed na Sam” Roong said pointing at the fluffy round blue bed.

Again Sam barked and snuggling in Roong more, making her giggle. Yai put it in the trolley and they continue walking along. Roong continue choosing blue blanket, blue eating bowls, a teddy bear, multicolour balls and other toys. When the finished shopping, they went to counter and paid for the things, Yai grabbed Sam’s name tag and walked out and the bodyguards took the things to the trolley.

Pumipak’s Mansion

Everyone got up and went to the dinner table. The maids had already bought the food out. Once everyone but Yai and Roong was at the table the maids took the cover off and went back to their place.

“Is Yai and Roong, not joining us?” Wan asked.

“Khun Yai and Khun Roong went out since 7 this morning, they won’t be joining you guys but will be back by 9am ja” Sammie said.

“P’Sammie, join us for breakfast ka” Thara said patting the site next to her.

“Mai ka, I already ate but thank you” Sammie said pouting a bit.

“Ka” Thara said and looked around.

Sammie figured that Thara was looking for Leng “Leng is getting ready to head out with Wan and Nawee ja” Sammie said laughing at Thara.

Thara pouting looking at her food and nod.

“Sorry na krub, n’Thara but we will need Leng for today, you can have him back tomorrow, okay” Wan said winking at Thara.

“P’Wan!” Thara said looking down shyly and looked up at Wan with a small smile.

“I’m not hungry, I’ll go wait in the car” Nawee said placing his forks and knife on together and got up left.

Everyone looked at each other then back at the door way. Sammie looked down and excuse herself to go clean the house. Wan clicked his tongue and ate some vegetables while Thara scratched her head and knocked it off.

Tana opened the door for Nawee, Nawee got in and put his hand on his head and groaned. Why can’t he talked to Sammie, why can’t he stand seeing her smiling at other’s but him. He knew it was his fault but he didn’t want to confess his mistake. Soon Wan got in the car sitting across from Nawee smiling but noticed that he was looking up. Leng and Pin got in and drove off with 2 other cars following behind.

“Khun Wan, khun Nawee krub, the files that is needed to talk to Mr Kim is in that bag next to you na krub” Leng said turning to them.

“Ah, thank you Leng, I almost forgot about them” Wan laughed grabbing the files out.

“So Nawee, we will just be making a deal with Mr Kim today about helping us with the charity for the children’s and plan the event, p’Yai has wrote down the dates of when he will be available to do that.” Wan said reading through the files.

Nawee nod and continue looking out the window. Wan clicked his tongue and put the files back in the bag and smiled a bit looking at Nawee again.

“Oh, Leng” Wan said remembering something.

“Krub” Leng answered looking back at Wan.

“Thara asked for you today but I told her you will be coming with us today and she was pouting and was quite upset” Wan said laughing.

Leng nod and turn away smiling.

“Thank you by the way” Wan stated.

“For what krub” Leng asked turning to Wan.

“For helping Thara, I think you have some magic, you know. For years we tried bringing her out of that darkness, we tried so hard, it was torture but since you came, I don’t know how you did it but you bought her out, in no time she was happy, smiling. Something about you tells me you are important to her, I want you let you know that I am so thankful and that everyone is thankful for what you did.” Wan said.

“It’s nothing krub, there was something calling to me go help her and I did krub, it’s my job” Leng said smiling at Wan.

“No, it wasn’t your job but you did it because of kindness” Wan said.

Leng smiled and looked a Wan and nod his head. It was true, he could have not cared and walked away, it wasn’t his job to get Thara out of that darkness, he was a bodyguard but he did it either way. He wanted to help. That day, something called him to help her. Something about her was sparkling, telling him that such girl should not be like this and that she is trapped and needs help but is scared to come out. He helped her because he cared. He cared about her.

Ko Yao Yai

Prae still in bed and slowly started stirring by the smell of burning….. Burning! Prae shot her eyes open and ran out of the couch and into the kitchen to see Athit trying to scrap something off the pan.

“Athit! What are you doing?!?” Prae asked running to Athit and laughed looking at the failed pancake Athit tried flipping.

“Khun, don’t laugh at me, look at this, I can’t believe it, pancakes looked so easy to cook but just flipping it is a struggle” Athit said pouting and putting the spatula down and turned the gas down.

Prae turn looking at the messed he made. She giggled and turn to Athit.

“I’ll help you ka” Prae said.

“Krub but because that, you must put your apron on first” Athit said grabbing the apron.

Prae nod and put her head through and put her arms out letting Athit go around tying the apron on her. Once he finished, Prae washed her hands and turn to Athit.

“First, we have to put a small amount of butter in and stir it around, make sure the heat is at least low to medium heat because they will burn quickly na ka” Prae started and pour the pancake in “Then when the butter has melted we pour the pancake in and let it rest, see the surface” Prae asked pointing at it.

“Mai” Athit said and went closer to Prae and put his arm around her waist resting his head on her shoulder.

Prae blushed and point at the top with the spatula “The top, when it starts to bubble that means we can flip it ka” Prae said turning the side a bit.

Athit nodded and said “Now?” Point at the pancake bubbling.

“K… ka” Prae said nervously “We… We shouldn’t just put the spatula straight through the bottom because it can break or the top part of the pancake will go everywhere so we need to put the spatula slowly on the bottom and slowly make sure all parts are off the pan and flip it” Prae finished and Athit clap his hand.

“Wow, that’s perfect” Athit said and smiled at Prae.

“Thank you, and depends how you like it but the pancake should be golden colour ka” Prae said putting the pancake on the plate and gave the spatula to Athit, Athit raised a brow and looking at Prae.

“You’re turn ka” Prae said moving aside.

“You have to help me though” Athit said pulling Prae in front of him and held her hand guiding Prae. He held her hand and lend in her.

They finished cooking and sat on the stool. Prae put some maple syrup on the pancake and cut some up feeding Athit. Athit nod and put his thumb up and continue eating more, Prae smile and put some more maple syrup on.

Pumipak’s Mansion

Yai and Roong arrived back home, Dao, Sammie and the maids came out to greet them. The minute one of the guards opened the door Max came running out and around everyone barking and jumping on them. The maids started squealing and hovering over Max. The maids got so excited and happy that they forgot Yai and Roong were still standing there.

“Lady’s please….. Go grab the things in the boot first then you can play with this cutie, if miss lets you” Dao said crossing her arms looking at the girls going crazy.

They nod and got the thing from the boot which was all for Max.

“I didn’t know we were having an extra member joining us, so I did not prepare a room ja Yai” Dao said following Yai and Roong inside.

“That’s fine krub, where would you like Max to sleep?” Yai asked Roong as they went up the stairs.

“With us ka” Roong said smiling and looked at Max “You want to sleep with us don’t you Maxie boy” Roong said picking him up.

Yai nod and they went into their room with the maids following behind with Max’s things. The maids put the things down and started taking them out and laying them in line. Roong came and help since she wanted to set the things up for Max as well. Yai went downstairs with the guards and instructed them of where he wanted the doggy dogs to be for Max to go in and out without having to get someone to do it. He told the guards to make sure all the fences have no holes or gaps that is big enough for Max to get out.

After that the maids and Roong played with Max running around the garden and teaching him tricks. Yai joined them sitting next to Roong on the grass and rubbing Max’s head. Max barked and jumped on one of the maids making her scream and laugh as he licked her face continuously. Yai grab one of the toys and started a game of tug of war with Max. Roong looked at Yai as he played with Max. The way he laughed and smile. His eyes show the happiness he had playing with Max. Roong looked down at one of the toys and played with it. Since she got married to Yai, she never thought that she would actually be this happy. Everyone was so lovely to her, they made her feel like home, with everyone. There wasn’t a moment there that she did not enjoyed. Everything he did for her was special and she loved it………. She loved him.

Ko Yao Yai

Prae and Athit decided that they day they would be spending at the beach and have a picnic. Athit went around grabbing towels and clothes and put them in the basket. He went into the kitchen where Prae was preparing their lunch. He placed the basket down and went over next to Prae.

“What can I do?” he asked washing his hands and wiping them clean.

“You can cut the salads I prepared over there up for me ka” Prae said pointing at the salads.

“Okay, easy” Athit said and grab the lettuce washing them.

“So why don’t you want to eat the food at the hotel?” he asked out of curiosity.

“I feel like making my own food plus, the point of having a picnic is preparing your own meal” Prae said eating some fruits.

“So what are we having?” Athit asked looking at Prae stirring the beef.

“Well, we have fruits, salads, tom som, larb and sticky rice” Prae said proudly.

“Som tum and larb?!” Athit raised his voice and blinked a couple of times.

“Yes, why, haven’t had them before?” Prae asked checking the sticky rice.

“Well, they never really interest me” Athit said looking uncertain.

“Well today well be your day to enjoy it because they are my favourite dishes.” Prae said and closed her eyes as she took a bite of som tum and her thumb up. “Delicious” she sung and put some on the fork for Athit to try.

Athit shook his head and look away. Prae put her hand on her hip and frowned. “While you live with me you eat everything I give you na” Prae said tapping his shoulder.

Athit look at Prae and slowly lean forward and slowly opened his mouth and took a bite and paused. Prae looked at him and frowned. She poked him and he stood still. Prae started getting worried until he started waving his hand over his mouth and shaking his head. Prae laughed and point at him.

“Do not spit, now swallow….. now” Prae told him and put some sticky rice in his mouth laughing.

Athit quickly chewed it up and swallow. He started shaking his head and drank some water and breathing fast. “Khun, why is it so spicy?!” Athit said pointing at the som tum.

“It’s not even that spicy” Prae said eating more.

Athit pout and pack the fruits and salads in the basket, drinking more water and looking at Prae. Prae laughed and packed the rest of the food in boxes and giving it to Athit to put in the basket. They cleaned everything and made their way out and to the beach. When they got to the beach they found shade and started unpacking the towels and changing out of the clothes she had on top of her bikini and they both made their way down to the beach. The beach was beautiful and clear. Athit held Prae’s hand and pull her in the water with him making them both splash in the water. Prae didn’t mind but pull him in more and tackled him down. Athit squeeze her cheeks and wrapped his arm around her waist lifting her up and in the air spinning her around. The day couldn’t get any better for the both of them. They had lunch and Prae forced Athit to get som tum with the sticky rice and laughed at his reaction each time. He didn’t mind afterwards but it was still spicy for him, just to see the smile on her face, he was willing to do.