[SIZE=14pt]Mint Chalida as Ploykwan - Kwan[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Aom Sucharat as Samantha - Sammie[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Golf Pichaya as Atsawin - Sila[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Alex Rendell as Ratchata - Sia[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Krissie Kritsiri as Pimprata – Rose[/SIZE]

nklue1

sarNie Adult
My apology, the pictures are quite big xD
I have decided to start a new fanic since I have lost my phone a few months ago and my ipod is still broke
Please stay tune and enjoy this fanfic :heart:

sarNie Adult
Will this have a different ending?!?!?! I hope so!
I can't bear another sad ending for Hong! I don't want Nadech to dieeeeeee  :teary: 
I'm excited for Great's part and also Mint's. 

nklue1

sarNie Adult
I have change the story line for each part since The Mafia series did not interest me as much, but there is no promise for a happy ending :heart:

nklue1

sarNie Adult
It is all in one story but each couple will have a different story line, if that makes sense  :heart:  :)

nklue1

sarNie Adult
[SIZE=20pt]Chapter One[/SIZE]
 ​
[SIZE=medium][/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Abandon House in Bangkok[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]It was 10 at night, dark sky but it was not all full of darkness as the moon and star shined lighting up the city of Bangkok. The moon shined brightly down at an abandon building which was not all silence but was filled with gun shots, screams and yelling.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Aye Yai catch”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Yai turned and caught the gun and shot the guy in the head. “Kob kon aye Nawee”. Yai smiled at Nawee as he punch one in the face.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Nawee ran and kick one in the leg and punch his face and backed up against Athit. “Need any help there aye Athit?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Me ask for help? Please aye Nawee when do I ever ask for help” Athit said and threw the knife through someone’s head and smirk and looked over at Wan and saw a guy about to stab him and quickly grab his knife out and through it straight at the guys chest as the guys fell to the ground.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Kob kon na Athit” Wan said and smiled at Athit and continue fighting.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“No worries” Athit said and grab more knifes out.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Life as a mafia is great, isn’t it” Nawee state/question.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Couldn’t agree more” Yai said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]The night continue and the boys continue fighting and watching each other’s back. Bloody splashing everyone and gun fire echoing through the house. But one side must win and the fight will not end till one surrenders.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Pumipak’s Mansion[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Why aren’t they back yet” Sammie said as she paced back and forth looking at the clock.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Sammie, stop walking and sit down’ Mali said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]‘But it is 2am and they aren’t back yet” Sammie said worried.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]They heard the gate open and car doors opening. Sammie, Mali and the maids quickly ran out and saw all 4 boys and the guys back safe but with bruises and cuts here and there. The girls support them inside and on the couch as they clean up their wounds. Athit though was the only one that left and went to his room straight away.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Khun Athit come back” Sammie said “Every single time” Sammie sign and walk to Wan and clean his wound. “So how did it go?” Sammie ask the boys.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Well it went quiet good” Nawee said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“They surrendered and gave us our money back and said that they will never do it again” Yai said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Where is”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]‘She is in her room… Still” Sammie answer before Wan could finish. And walked over to Nawee and sat down and grab his arm roughly.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Ahhh, yai dtia” Nawee yelled and push her head.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Sammie grab the cotton ball with alcohol in it and stab it into Nawee’s wound. Nawee and Sammie started fighting and arguing with each other. Everyone shook their heads and continue cleaning their wounds. Yai look up at the stairs and look down. Wan looked at Yai and knew what he was thinking and thought of the same thing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Thara’s Room[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Knock, knock[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Fah opened the door viewing a dark room with a young adult girl sitting on the bed facing the window. Fah stood near the bed and look at the girl.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Khun Thara ka, the boys have return safely, there are a couple of cuts on them but it is not that big” Fah said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Kob kon ka, you may leave” Thara said still looking out the window.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Fah left the room. Thara turn around and face the door and smiled.[/SIZE]

nklue1

sarNie Adult
[SIZE=20pt]Chapter One Part Two[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Next Day. Pumipak’s Mansion[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]The next day the boys were outside having barbecue and celebrating their win. Wan was at the table putting vegetables and meet on the sticks. Athit was at the barbecue cooking the chicken and steaks. Nawee, Yai and the other guys were eating and talking. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Aye Wan is the skewers ready to be cooked yet?” Nawee asked.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Some here, go and give us a helping hand will you” Wan said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Me, help cook, why can’t aye Yai do it?” Nawee asked.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Oi I am the leader leader here” Yai said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Yeah yeah, we all are” Nawee said and got up and went to go and cook the skewers.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Athit bought the chickens and steaks over and sat down and eat some of the chicken. Yai grab a plate and put some chicken and vegetables on the plate and got up. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Where are you going, aye Yai?” Nawee asked looking at Yai.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“I’m going to give this to Thara” Yai said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Wait, give her some of the skewers as well, she loves chicken skewer’ Nawee said and put some skewers onto the plate.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Yai walked off into the mansion and up the stairs. He stops at Thara’s door and knocked. “Thara krub, p’Yai na, I brought you some food.” Yai said and looked at the door. “I am just going to leave it on this table, I hope you like it, the guys miss you and we are having a barbecue celebrating our win yesterday, I hope you can join us.” Yai said and put the food down and walked away.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Thara opened the door and grab the plate. She walked on her bed and sat down looking at the food they made. She smiled and looked out the window and saw the guys having fun and talking to each other. She look down at the food again and slowly sob.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Outside The Mansion[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]The boys were enjoying their time until someone interrupt them. It was Ryu’s lawyer, khun Apicha. The boys stood up and greeted the lawyer.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Sawatdee krub khun Apicha” the boys said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Sawatdee krub khun chai Yai, Athit, Nawee and Wan” Apicha said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Please come to inside” Wan said. As everyone apart from the bodyguards followed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Living Room Inside Mansion[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“What business do you have with us today krub?” Yai asked.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“This is mainly for you krub khun Yai” Apicha said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]The boys looked at Yai, confuse and wanting to know what it may be.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Well first of all, do you remember when you were 14 and your father and I were here with another family?” Apicha asked[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Krub”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Well I am here to remind you that you are engaged and you will be meeting your fiancé tomorrow krub” Apicha said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]The boy’s eyes opened and looked at Yai surprised.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Aye Yai did you know about this??!?!” Nawee asked.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Aye Yai you were engaged, what the hell!!” Athit said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Wow” was the only thing Wan could say.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Calm down and yes I already know about all this, I was old enough to understand” Yai replied calmly.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“I see this that why you never laid or paid attention to any girls” Athit said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“No and Yes. No is because I am not you Athit who sleeps around and yes because I want to be loyal to my fiancé.” Yai said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“What is he, the pra’k of a lakorn” Nawee said and laughed.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Anyways krub khun Yai, did you want the detail of khun Patchanee?” Apicha asked grabbing it out of his folder and handing it to Yai.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Nawee snatch it out of Yai’s hand and read it out loud. “Patchanee Viyada Sorakrai, born on 9[/SIZE][SIZE=small]th[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] February 1992 in Bangkok, damn she is hot” Nawee said as he looked at the photo of her and showed everyone.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Khun Chai please, take a sit and let me finish.” Apicha said waiting patiently for the boys to settle down “Still the same since you all were 9-10 years of age” Apicha said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Any more news you got to tell us krub” Wan asked.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Krub khun Chai Wan, I have a new bodyguard to work here krub, he is from China but is very good at fighting and weapons, he may be a good worker here krub.” Apicha said and looked at the boys.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“May we have the details please?” Wan asked[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Sia Leng Wang, born on the 20[/SIZE][SIZE=small]th[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] April 1990, Top Champion at fighting in China, learn to fight at the age of 5. Now it is up to khun na krub to choose” Apicha said and put the papers down as the boys grab them and look at it. “Khun Chai krub, since I have been here I have not seen the lovely Thipthara krub” Apicha said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“Thara is still in her room, she refuse to come out krub” Athit said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]“I’m sorry, she is such a beauty person” Apicha said and look down. “But my job here is done krub, Yai your fiancé is coming tomorrow and the new bodyguard is up to you krub, contact me once you have made your decision krub.” Apicha said and got up.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]The boys got up and bow to Apicha as he took his leave. Right away Sammie came running around the corner and blew Yai a tons of questions. Yai laughed and looked at the photo of Patchanee. [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]‘You have grown to be very beautiful Patchanee.’ [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Yai smile and everyone sat down and talked about Yai’s fiancé and discuss about the new bodyguard. Not knowing that upstairs, Thara was standing around the corner listening to them and smiled with joy but couldn’t join them as fear takes over her every minute.[/SIZE]

nklue1

sarNie Adult
[SIZE=20pt]Chapter Two[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Next Day Pumipak’s Mansion[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Yai and the boys got up and got ready for the day. Yai was in his office. Athit was in the training room. Wan was reading comic’s. Nawee though was spying on Sammie. Sammie was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for the boys. Nawee quietly sneak up behind her and scared her.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Aye Nawee” Sammie screamed and punch him; Nawee fell on the ground laughing. “It’s not funny, aye bah.” Sammie said and turn her back to him and cooking.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Nawee got up and look over her shoulder and look at her. “Dtia, what are you cooking?” Nawee asked raising one eyebrow.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Bacon, scramble eggs, sausages and toast” Sammie replied as she was cooking the bacons. She let the bacon cook and walk over and grab out a bowl, fork, milk, salt and eggs and put it on the bench and turn to Nawee and look back at the food. Nawee saw and shook his head. Sammie grab his hand and grab the eggs and put it in his hand. “Kob kon na” Sammie said and continue cooking the bacon.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Dtia, you want me to cook?” Nawee asked[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Derrrr” Sammie said and roll her eyes at Nawee.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Nawee sign grab his phone and put music on and crack the eggs into the bowl and started dancing while whisking the eggs and walk over to Sammie “dtia dance with me” Nawee said and booty bump Sammie.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Nawee!!” Sammie glared at Nawee but couldn’t help but laugh and start dancing. Nawee put the eggs in the pan and mix the eggs and starting swinging his hips. “Aye aye aye” Sammie said laughing “khon bah.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“So when is breakfast going to be ready?” Wan asked sitting on the bench looking at Nawee and Sammie dancing.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Nawee and Sammie pause and look over at Wan. “p’Wan, how long have you been there?” Sammie asked and smiled[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Just long enough to see you two dancing like crazy people.” Wan said laughing.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Sammie poke her tongue out and put the sausages in the pan next. “Nawee put the toast in now” Sammie said to Nawee and grab the plate of bacon and put it on the table. Wan got up and set up the bench.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Sammie I’m hungry” Athit said coming around the corner all wash up and clean from all the training.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Aye Athit what makes you unhappy last night for you to get up at 4am and go into the training room?” Nawee asked[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Things” Athit said and sat down grabbing some bacon and eating it.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Good morning everyone” Yai said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Good morning ka khun Yai” Sammie said “Breakfast is almost ready ka”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Take your time Sammie, no rush” Yai said and sat down next to Athit.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The boys sat down and Sammie serve breakfast and sat down with the boys. Everyone were discussing about Patchanee and couldn’t wait to see her today. When everyone finish eating Sammie washed up and went to clean the house and the boys went into the living room and sat there waiting for Patchanee and Leng to arrive. Soon they heard the gate open and they all got up and went to greet Patchanee and her family. Yai froze as he saw Patchanee and smiled at her. She had brown eyes, soft pinky cheeks and pink lips; she wore a nice white dress going to her knee with matching white heels and had her hair up in a ponytail.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Sawatdee krub Mr & Mrs Sorakrai and khun Patchanee” the boys greeted and bow.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Sawatdee ja” Mrs Sorakrai said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Please come inside” Yai said and lead them inside to the living room. They sat down.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Look at all you boys, all grown up” Mrs Sorakrai said looking at all the boys and smile.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Krub, it’s been 11 years but we are all this the same krub.” Athit said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“You are still as beautiful as I have last seen you krub” Wan said “Mr Sorakrai you are still as young as well krub” Wan said and smiled widely.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Hoo aye Wan, are trying to earn some points” Nawee said and slap his head.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Awwe Wan you are still a sweet talker sweetie” Mrs Sorakrai said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Anyways how may we start this engagement planning?” Mr Sorakrai asked[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Well before any planning happens first, my I please have the time to get to know n’Patchanee krub?” Yai asked.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“That is fine sweetie, go ahead” Mrs Sorakrai said and look at Patchanee. “Go ahead Roong”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Ka mae” Patchanee got up and follow Yai outside.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]As the left the boys were talking to Mrs & Mr Sorakrai. The boys ask about Patchanee and her liking and personality. After a while of talking Mrs Sorakrai ask the boys where Thara was. Athit told them that she is still in her room and refuse to come outside.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Outside The Mansion[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“How have you krub Patchanee” Yai asked[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“I am been well ka, it’s been so long since I have been here ka” Patchanee said as she look around “So many things are still the same yet some has changed.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Krub, we try to keep things the same so the memories last” Yai said “Like the garden, we haven’t taken any out or put any new flowers in, especially the Lilies” Yai said pointing at the Lilies.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Wow the lilies are so beautiful ka” Patchanee said and walk over to them and smell them “I love lilies especially the white ones ka” Patchanee said and turn to Yai smiling.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Yai froze at her words and look at her.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Rewind 9 Years Ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Wow p’Yai ka, the lilies are so beautiful ka” Rose said walking over to them and smell them “I love lilies especially the white ones ka” Rose said look at Yai[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Well if you like them then I will grow a whole bunch of them for you na” Yai said and put his arm around Rose and smile[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Ka, I’ll help you ka” Rose said with a big smile hugging Yai.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]End of Rewind[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Khun Yai ka… Khun Yai ka” Patchanee said waving her hands in front of Yai.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Krub, I’m sorry I drift off krub” Yai said and smile at Patchanee[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“That okay ka, Khun Yai ka, from now on you can all me Roong ka”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Roong.. It’s a very sweet name”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Thank you ka, khun Yai”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Yai and Roong continue walking around the garden and getting to know each other. The more Yai got to know about Roong to more she reminds him of Rose. The way she talks and personality. Soon they both went inside and saw that everyone was still sitting in the same spot talking. Yai and Roong joined in and discuss about the Wedding and when it will be.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Khun Yai ka, the new bodyguard is here” Sammie said and moved out of the way viewing a Chinese/Thai looking young adult man, he has long face with bushy eyebrows, he was tall and had a fit and strong body, he was wearing a black suit.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Sawatdee krub khun Chai” Leng said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Leng welcome to the Mafia Blood” Athit said “Sammie, can you go show Leng around and tell him all the details.” Athit ordered[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Ka p’Athit” Sammie said and lead Leng outside[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Well let’s get back to planning the Wedding” Mr Sorakrai said[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Outside[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Welcome na ka Leng, I’m Sammie the maid here” Sammie said and bow to Leng while walking to his dorm.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Sawatdee krub Sammie” Leng said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Well first of all you must know all 5 leaders. First is the eldest leader Chaiburathat but you can call him khun Yai; he is 25 years old, he was the one sitting next to that really pretty girl, he has the symbol Dragon. Next is Chatsawin, you can call him aye Nawee, he is the most annoying person ever; he is 24 years old and he has the symbol Rhino. Veeradech, you can call him Athit, he is 24 years old, he was the one that greet you and has the symbol of Bull. Rawipaat, you can call him Wan, he is 24 years old and is the sweetest, he has the symbol of Tiger. Lastly Thipthara, you can call her Thara, she is 23 the youngest and has the symbol of Swan. You won’t see her around as much or at all.” Sammie said and smile. “After you unpack your belonging in your dorm and at 1pm meet the leaders in the training room, p’Lom will come get you at that time and explain the rest na ka” Sammie said and lead him to his dorm. “Well I’ll take my leave now, have fun na ka” Sammie said and left.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Leng unpack his belongs and went outside and met some of the other bodyguards. By 1pm they all went over into the training room.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Every day at 1pm we go to the training room and train with the leaders, sometime you will see all or some of the leaders. Khun Yai is mostly in his office making deals and doing business with people all around the world. With training you can train at any time you like but at 1pm you must always meet there, so the leaders can train you more.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Krub”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]As they got to the training room. All the leaders were there and everyone got into training. Yai walked Leng through all the training machines, boxing ring and weapons.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“So on the left there is the boxing area, on the right is the training/workout machines, in the middle is the fighting area and far back is the boxing ring. On all the sides there are weapons you may choose to use and outside there will be an area where we practice shooting guns.” Yai said “I heard you do Kung Fu and is Chinese Champion.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Krub”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Okay, well I am going to let you go off and do some training” Yai said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Krub khun Yai” Leng said and bow[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Leng went to look around looking at the weapons and grab a long stick and looked at it and started swinging it left and right, left and right. From afar the boys were looking at him and turn to each other. “Aye Yai, will he make it” Nawee asked looking at Leng.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Of course, don’t forget he learned kung fu fighting no our type of fighting, he just has a different interest and may help us more” Yai said looking at Leng and smile “I see something good in him” Yai said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Aye Nawee, challenge?” Athit asked[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Accepted” Nawee said.[/SIZE]

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Bieluvr for reading and thank you to any silent readers for reading as well. I hope you enjoy and stay tune :heart:​

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I like how every character has their own personality and how Nawee and Sammie are so cute. Update soon, can't wait to find more about them. :)

nklue1

sarNie Adult
[SIZE=20pt]Chapter Three[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Pumipak’s Mansion[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]It has been a week now since Leng has joined the Mafia Blood. Leng has met all leaders except one. Leng has always seen the 4 boys together and in the morning all 4 would sit together and talk but he never seen Thara with the boys but would always see Fah or Sammie bring food upstairs in the morning, lunch and dinner. One day Leng walked into Sammie as she was about to take the food upstairs but stopped her.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Sammie krub”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“ka khun Leng” Sammie said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Where are you taking that?” Leng asked[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“To khun Thara ka” Sammie said and was about to walk off.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Wait.. Will I be able to come with you?” Leng asked.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Ummm, ka” Sammie said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Okay thank you” [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Ka”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Leng and Sammie walk up the stairs and turn left to Thara’s room. Sammie knock on the door.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Thara ka, it’s Sammie na ka” Sammie said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Come in” Thara said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Sammie opened the door and Leng follow in behind. As Leng walked it he notice the windows are all shut and the curtains are all black. Looking around he notice a bed in the middle with a table next to it and a frame with pictures of two young girls. Sammie walked over to Thara and place the tray of food on the table next to the bed. Leng look at Thara from behind and notice her body language show sadness and loneliness.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Nee Thara, we have a new bodyguard na, his name is Leng, he wants to meet you.” Sammie said to Thara as she put her hand on Thara’s lap.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Thara got up and turn around. Leng notice beauty in her. She has small brown eyes, pink lips, she was slim and tall. She was beautiful even though she was wearing all black. Leng smiled and bow. “Sawatdee krub khun Thara.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Sawatdee ka Leng.” Thara said and bow but turn back around and sat down.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Thara, I’ll let you eat and rest na, I’ll come back and get the tray soon” Sammie said and got up and drag Leng with her. Leng looked at Thara again and closed the door.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]As Leng and Sammie walked down stairs they ran into Nawee. Nawee notice and stopped them. “Where did you guys go?” Nawee ask[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“I went to see khun Thara krub” Leng said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Nawee nod and looked at Sammie. “How is she?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“She is doing well” Sammie replied.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Okay, well let’s go” Nawee said and grab Sammie’s hand and dragged her with him[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Where are you taking me” Sammie yelled slapping his hand[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Leng shook his head and looked back upstairs and questions went through his head about Thara.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Swimming Pool[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Nawee dragged Sammie all the way outside to the swimming pool and looked at her and smiled.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“No no no” Sammie said shaking her head.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Dtia, just sit down and watch me, I need a friend.” Nawee said and took his shirt off and pants which underneath he already had his swimmers on.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Sammie looked at him and looked away.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Nawee smiled and drive in and started swimming around. Sammie took her shoes and socks off and sat down on the edge of the pool letting half of her legs sit in the water. It was a nice day to sit down and relax. The breeze was nice and the sun was shining bright. Nawee saw Sammie and swam to her and put his hands on her lap.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Nee khun, why don’t you just jump in with me?” Nawee said and looked at Sammie[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Bah, I don’t want to swim, I just want to sit down and relax” Sammie said and looked at the sky.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Nawee nod and swan around.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thara’s Room[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Thara was looking out her window at Sammie and Nawee. She smiled at them and looked down. How she missed swimming in that pool with everyone and enjoying the outside breeze and sunshine. Thara smiled and looked over and saw Leng looking up at her. There stared for a good 5 seconds and he smiled at her, she quickly stepped back and turn around and went to sit on the bed and sign.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Afternoon[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Sammie was cleaning the house, she was dusting the TV but was interrupted by Leng. Sammie turned around and Leng was standing there behind her.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Is there something wrong ka, khun Leng?” Sammie asked.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Well… I just want to know something krub” Leng said “About khun Thara, why is she locked up in that room and why does she not come out and why does she look so sad.” Leng asked.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Khun Leng calm down na ka, one question at a time would be good” Sammie said and laughed. “Well first of all. Thara isn’t locked up in that room, she just stays in that room and doesn’t come out unless she has to. Everything about the leaders are all linked so I have to tell the full story for you to understand. It’s gonna be kinda long, you should probably sit down” Sammie said as she continue cleaning the house but Leng stayed standing. “Khun Ryu married khun Orn a Thai women but she died from cancer unfortunately she didn’t leave any little ones behind. He later adopt a son but end up adopting 4 kids due to all 4 were best friends and won’t leave each other’s side so when Ryu took them all in, they were khun Yai, khun Sia, n’Rose and Thara. Then later on after his close friend died from saving his life, he looked after his 2 twin sons as he already saw them as his own, they were Nawee and khun Sila. He then took in 2 more boys, he was walking around the stair and heard gunshots and ran over to the sound and saw 2 boys, one had a gun in his hand and that was p’Athit and p’Wan was standing next to him. The reason for that is, the dead bodies on the ground were part of the gang that killed their parents and p’Athit took revenge but he didn’t kill the guy that killed his parents, till now p’Athit is still hunting that man down. So all together he had 8 kids. 2 girls and 6 boys. Later on he started training all 8 of them at the age of 3-6. But n’Rose was different, she did not want to fight and kill so she mostly spends her time in the garden gardening and cooking. Khun Ryu gave them all a symbol of an animal that they would represent. Khun Yai - Dragon. P’Athit - Bull. Nawee - Rhino. P’Wan ­- Tiger. Thara - Swan. Khun Sila - Eagle. Khun Sia - Snake and n’Rose - Cheetah. There were all given this symbol as to one day they will take his place and rule for him. One day they went to the temple and a monk walked pass and looked at Thara and turn to khun Ryu and said ‘This child has done wrong in her past life. She has bad luck and will bring 3 deaths to the people she loves the most but the last one may bring her death, please watch over her young man’ khun Ryu bow and the monk walked away. Khun Yai at that time was in love with n’Rose but so was khun Sia. Khun Yai and Sia then got into a fight and Sia pulled out a gun, he said that if he could not have Rose then no one can and point the gun at her but Thara got in the way but n’Rose was faster and push Thara out of the way and she got shot and died. As that happened khun Sila and Nawee didn’t get along, even if they were twins this is because Nawee and khun Sila would always challenge each other but Nawee would always win and Sila would always get mad and they would always fight. 3 years later khun Ryu died. Khun Ryu and the boys went to fight but didn’t allow Thara to come but Thara was naughty and sneak into the van. As they were fighting Thara got scared and ran as she did one of the guys point the gun at her and shot but the bullet didn’t hit her but hit khun Ryu. Thara was scared even more and after the funeral she locked herself in her room for 11 years now. She doesn’t come out or talk to the boys. And that is why Thara is in that room all the time. Before khun Ryu died he engaged with khun Yai and khun Patchanee at age of 14. After he had gotten engaged khun Ryu planned on sending khun Yai to America to learn fighting and weapon skills for 10 years. At the same time khun Ryu wanted to send khun Athit to Japan for 10 years as well. When he passed away khun Apicha their lawyer send them instead, which leaves Nawee and Wan in charged, they got back last year and bam!!!” Sammie said and sat down. “God I have not said that much in years.” Sammie said and looked at Leng “Anymore questions?” [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Krub, what if khun Thara comes out of her room?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Well…. It will bring lots of joy for the boys and pretty much everyone” Sammie said and looked at Leng “Why?…….. Are you planning to make her come out of her room?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“I will try my best krub” Leng said and left.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thara’s Room[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Khun Thara krub, may I come in?” Leng said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“ka” Thara said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Leng opened the door and saw Thara on her table. Leng walked to her and tapped her shoulder. Thara turned around and was about to get up but Leng held onto her shoulders and push her back down as he kneed down and smiled.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Khun Thara krub… I know about everything that has happened in your past.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“And you know I’m bad luck”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“You are not bad luck khun Thara. You just went through the roughest part of your life. I want you to sit down and listen to me and take it in. As much as the pasted has got to you and made you lock yourself in your room for many years and not being able to go out and explore the world since young, it is not your fault. Have you ever heard the quote of ‘Move on. It’s just a chapter in the past. But don’t close the book. Just turn the page.’ Well this is something I would like you to think about because this is you at this very moment. You have closed the book when you should be turning the page. You cannot finish a book if it is kept close. All you have to do is opened the book and continue turning the page. You are a very beautiful young girl khun Thara. As much as I have just got into this Mafia Gang but I see something in you. You went through a rough start of life. The leaders need you. The bodyguards need you. Khun Rose and Khun Ryu would not rest knowing that you are in this state and as much as you fear this but do know that the leaders will be by your side till the end.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]By the time Leng finished, Thara was crying. “I’m scared Leng, you don’t understand”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“I don’t, I admit I don’t, but you don’t need to fear” Leng grabbed Thara’s hand. “I will be by your side and I will help you through this. Trust me, there is nothing to fear” Leng said and smiled.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Leng….. I…”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Leng got up and pulled Thara up with him. He walked to the door and smiled at Thara. “Come see the world and not just look at it from your window.” Leng said and before Thara could say anything Leng ran out, pulling Thara with him. They got to the stairs but did not stop there as they continue running down the stairs. The ran pasted Sammie as her jaw dropped. They ran to the door but stopped there.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Nai Leng….”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“It is up to you now, you can choose to go out or go back to your miserable dark room.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“I have a choice?” Thara said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“No, if you choose to go to your room, I will drag you back here until you go outside.” Leng said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Thara looked outside and back at Leng. Within seconds Thara took her first step outside since she was 9 years old. Thara smiled and took another step. Thara looked about at Leng and smiled. Then she sprint outside and ran around, to the swimming pool, she sat down and felt the warm water, she took her shoes off  then put her leg in the water and sat there. The sun shined on her and felt relax. She couldn’t explain what she is feeling right now. Leng walked up behind her and watched her. “Nai Leng, this is beautiful…. I just don’t know what to say.” Thara looked up at Leng and saw Leng smiled at her, she got up and jumped on Leng and hugged him. “Thank you, thank you so much” Thara said and looked at Leng smiling brightly. Thara let go and walked over to the garden. She looked at all the flowers and saw that there was still the same flowers, no more added no less. She walked over to the roses and smelt them and smiled. It has been years since she has smelt this sweet scent. She continue walking around the garden and looked back at Leng and smiled.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Inside Mansion[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The boys all came down and sat down in the living room. Sammie came running to them. “Guess what!!!” Sammie said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“I don’t know you have to tell me” Nawee said and looked at Sammie[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Sammie grabbed a pillow and threw it at Nawee.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Anyways,…Well khun Thara is….. OUT OF HER ROOM NOW!!!!!” Sammie said and squeal [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Everyone paused and looked at Sammie like she was joking but they all surrounded Sammie.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Where is she” Athit said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Outside with nai Leng ka” Sammie said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Nai Leng…”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They all got up and rushed outside. They were looking around and found her. They all paused and saw a beautiful sight of their little Thara for once, it was beautiful, the sun shined on her, the colourful flowers around her and butterflies flying all around her. They all stood there not knowing what to do so they just starred and admire. Thara was looking at the butterflies as it lead her looking towards the boys. She paused and tears were swelling up. They were all grown up and all have their own charm. Yai with his gentleman and mature looking. Athit with his cold yet a spark of sweetness. Nawee a happy and bubbly looking. Wan with his still gentleman and caring sight. Thara walked towards them slowly. It was like a novel. It was like time paused as she slowly walked to them. Once she stood in front of them they surrounded her with hugs.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“n’Thara, your finally out” Wan said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“We miss you so much you know” Nawee said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Thank you” Yai said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]As they hugged Leng and Sammie stood there and looked at the beautiful sight. Sammie had tears in her eyes as this has been the first time in 9 years since she has seen this. She looked over at Leng and whisper thank you to him. Leng smiled and walked off leaving them all together. As Leng walked away he looked back and saw Yai looking at him, Yai nodded and Leng and smiled as Leng returned it.[/SIZE]

nklue1

sarNie Adult
[SIZE=20pt]Chapter Four[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]2 Months Later, Pumipak’s Mansion[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They were all sitting in the dining room waiting for breakfast to be served. Sammie and Thara came around with the food. Thara set the food down and sat next to Wan as Sammie sat next to Nawee[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Hmm the food may not be as good today since it is my first time cooking” Thara said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“It’s okay n’Thara, we will eat whatever you serve us” Wan said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Thank you ka” Thara said and smiled.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The boys started eating and complimented Thara’s cooking. Thara smiled as she looked around the room. Yai noticed and stopped eating.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Thara krub, why aren’t you eating krub?” Yai asked[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Ummmmm”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Are you looking for nai Leng” Nawee asked[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Ka” Thara said and smiled[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Just in time Leng came around the corner. As Thara saw she got up and ran to Leng. “Leng, I just made my first meal, come try some” Thara said smiling. Leng nodded and walked over with Thara. Thara sat down and look at Leng. Leng stayed standing.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Leng sit down, it’s okay” Yai said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Yeah, look at dtia, she just joins us at any time she like she doesn’t care” Nawee said and looked over at Sammie.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Nee Nawee, I am aloud to sit here, is there something wrong with me sitting here, Ha, ha ha!!” Sammie said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“There is a problem with you sitting here because you eat all the food, look how fat you are” Nawee said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Really?!?!!” Sammie said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] “Yeah” Nawee replied[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Sammie then grab more chicken and porridge and started eating more and more and looked at Nawee and grab his bowl. Nawee looked at Sammie and did the same thing. Thara quickly grab some for Leng before it all runs out. Thara got Leng to eat and he smiled at her and complimented her meal. Thara looked at Sammie and Nawee, they are still the same, pick on each other when they have the chance to and only one side can win.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“So I was thinking, with training every day at 1pm I was thinking of changing it to every Tuesday and Thursday.” Yai said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Sounds good, training everyday was getting a little too much” Nawee said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Also Thara, I am getting married in 2 weeks” Yai said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Married…” Thara said pausing[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Krub, she is moving in today, her name is Patchanee or Roong krub” Yai said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Ka, I can’t wait to meet her p’Yai” Thara said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“n’Thara, I am glad you are able to get used to everything” Wan said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Ka, it’s a little hard here and there”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“But you will be fine” Leng said and smiled[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Ka Leng” Thara said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They continue eating, Mali came in and told them that khun Roong is here. Roong walked in with her parents.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Thara!” Mrs Sorakrai said and ran to Thara and pull her up and hugged her. “My sweetheart, it’s been so long sweetie”. Mrs Sorakrai looked at Thara and examine her and kissed her cheeks. “Do you remember me” Mrs Sorakrai[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Mai ka” Thara said.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“That’s okay sweetie.” Mrs Sorakrai said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Sorry to interrupt you young ones.” Mr Sorakrai said “But it’s time for Roong to move in now”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“That’s okay krub, would you like to join us?” Yai asked[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Mai ja, we already ate” Mrs Sorakrai said “You kids continue eating, we will go wait in the living room ja”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Krub/Ka”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Living Room[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]When everyone finished eating they made their way to the living room and sat down.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Well as you kids know, your eldest leader is getting is getting married in 2 week” Mrs Sorakrai said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Krub, khun mae” Wan said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Khun mae krub, I have already booked a wedding designer, priest and everything krub” Yai said “Khun Lada, the wedding designer will come in tomorrow krub” [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Awhh, you got this sweetie” Mrs Sorakrai said and held Yai’s hand “Now I will give you my daughter na Yai, she is yours” Mrs Sorakrai said and got up “We will take our leave now”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Send us the invitation” Mr Sorakrai said and hug Roong and left.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Roong, this is my only sister Thipthara or short Thara krub” Yai said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Sawatdee ka, khun Roong” Thara said and bow[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Sawatdee ka Thara” Roong said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Khun Yai ka, khun Roong’s room is ready na ka” Sammie said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Thank you Sammie” Yai said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Ka, Kaew can you take Roong’s belongings to her room please” Yai said and got up “Roong krub, let’s go to your room and see if you like it or wish to change anything” Yai said and lend Roong his hand[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Ka” Roong said and grab Yai’s hand and got up before they left Leng came to them and stopped them[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Khun Yai krub” Leng said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Yes?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“May I have the permission to take khun Thara to MBK Centre na krub” Leng asked[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Shopping??” Thara asked[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Krub, I saw that everything in your room is black and thought by now you would like something colourful in your room” [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] “Yes please, I would also like to go shopping for clothes, bags, shoes and everything I can get my hands on” Thara said and turn to Yai “p’Yai ka, can I please go?” Thara asked[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Yai smiled and nodded. Thara hugged Yai and the boys and left with Leng and 2 other bodyguards. Yai turned to Roong and smiled and lead her to her room.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Roong’s Room[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They opened the door and Yai let Roong wonder around[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]her room. Her room was pink and white, her bedsheet and pillow was white lilies, well pretty much all her room was filled with white lilies.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Wow, khun Yai, this is amazing” Roong said and walked over to Yai. “Thank you so much”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Yai smiled and watched Roong wonder around[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Flashback[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Wow p’Yai ka, this is beautiful, white lilies everywhere, my bed and curtains and omg I love you so much p’Yai” Rose said and hug Yai and held his hands “Thank you so much. p’Yai ka, you must always keep this room like this na ka”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Krub, this room will always be like this and we will keep it like this forever” Yai said and held Rose hand[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Flashback Ends[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Pumipak Mansion – Living Room[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]It was around noon when Leng and Thara came back, Leng came in carrying 5 bags and at maids bought in 30 more bags. The boys were sitting there counting the bags and looking at Thara as she smiled. Roong walked in with some juice and put the tray down and sat next to Yai. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“P’Yai ka, I went a little overboard but I got all I wanted ka” Thara said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“That’s fine krub” Yai said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“What did you get anyway” Nawee asked going through the bags[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Sammie came over and hit Nawee’s hand “nee have some respect will you” Sammie said and sat down on the ground.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Okay, okay” Nawee said and backed off and sat back on the couch.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Well I bought, new curtains, bedsheets, make up, clothes, shoes, accessories, stuff animals, posters, room decorations, bathroom things and I can keep going but that is the main things I got ka” Thara said and smiled “This is amazing,  I just don’t know what to say ka, the feeling is just beautiful ka” Thara said and smiled.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“It is good you are having fun n’Thara” Wan said[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Ka, umm can I please go change my room?” Thara asked[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Krub” the boys replied[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Do you need some help” Roong asked[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Ka p’Roong” Thara said and got up and left to her room with the maids along with Sammie.[/SIZE]

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone
Sorry for the long wait, I just finished school this week, so now I will have more time to update
Enjoy Chapter Three and Four