aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
From what I've seen, Tono has a very loyal fanbase and they're still in good numbers too.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I think he was crying because they sang "Ruk Khong Chun Nun Kue Tur" รักของฉันนั้นคือเธอ. I remember when they sang that for the (10 Years of Love The Star In Concert) everyone was crying plus it was the last song they sang. I think it might be the same kinda reason here?? If I can remember correctly when I saw clips they were singing this song when they wore the white t-shirts. See look, even Gun looks like he's emotional. Look at the background, they were diffidently going through memory lane here. This is me just guessing though. credit @peepleka

or maybe he just got emotional talking about his friendship w/ Gun & others

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11686333_1605792329709111_1109954216_n.mp4

In this clip he said Whatever problems I have you are always the first one there. (Saying this to his Nong Gun)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Sorry, correction. The guys (especially Tono) were being cry babies when they played Gun's song Garn Wela "กาลเวลา" and Ruk Khong Chun Nun Kue Tur" รักของฉันนั้นคือเธอ" from The Stars also when they were saying their Thank yous. I find it cute when guys cry, I don't know why.. Maybe because I get to see the emotional side of them that I don't really get to see. 

videos *click on pic to view* cr: @gumbpuntupdin

cr: iam_mooaeh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy5Y_cwKj98

the rest below are normal pics

cr: @eearnn_ks

cr: @momay_spp

cr: @photo_kae

Step

Mrs James Ma
Why Kangsom always wears mask?? :scratchhead2: He has some disease?? Lol

This looks like skirt and leggings lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
He has allergies so he wears that to protect from dust and pollens. Gubgib and Bie also has that so they too wear it often.

chouakim

TTFC♥
Did anyone else catch part 1 last week and the rest of the show this morning (PST of course) on OneHD's new Concert in One segment? It's such a great addition to the network and with their archive, they can choose to broadcast almost any show. It was a great idea to kick it off with 7 Wonders before its DVD release. They didn't include everything on air though, so you'd still have to get the DVD if you wanted to see the concert in its entirety (including "naked" in the bathroom, lol.) There were a few segments cut that I had anticipated, but 2 hours including commercials is way too short even though the show was split into 2 weekends.

Each of their Thanks was really emotional for me. It was especially hard to see always goofy Tum and Ritz with tears in their eyes. Such sweet and fulfilling moments in all of their lives. 7 boys, 7 personalities, it was a really good show as anticipated.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
Wearing mask everyday is so difficult. These allergies  :arrg:  :arrg:
I have to wear mine on the plane or in the cities where there's a lot of smogs because of my immune system. It is difficult emotionally and physically because people stares at you thinking you have a disease and you're contagious.

I can't wait to get the DVD.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
[SIZE=12pt]I watched the full concert yesterday. I don't know why but I was looking forward to seeing all the emotional scenes and most of it was cut off. I was like why :( :( :( LOL, great concert though [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] :rockon:[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I loved it when Gun sang “Kwam song jum nai lom hai jai” Hopefully when I get the boxset it will have more BTS and emotional scenes for me to enjoy. [/SIZE]