Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my... 7 talented men in one concert. Thailand is going to need extra security guards... hehe.
As for myself, I'm part of #teamgun all the wayyyyy. I don't mind #teamkangsom though. It's so hard to pick a team. Can I be part of them all? :ghehe:

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Some of the guys will be on the talk show จันทร์ได้ใจ (Jun Dai Jai) and also "At 10"

Credit: @thestarupdate

The guys at Jun Dai Jai

The guys at At 10

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Any one watches the talk show called แซ่บวัน (Zaap One)?? I'm not familiar with it but I happened to come across it.. The link is below if anyone is interested. There is Gun , Tono, Kangsom, Hunz, Kang, & Tum (part of talk show host)

(click on this picture)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Merchandise on sale at gmmshops.com too bad they only deliver in Thailand. If you have a friend or relative you can ask them to send it to you :) I'm having mine sent to me *fingers crossed*

T-Shirts (black & white) & Pillows

credit ig @gmmshop

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
7 Wonders Guests will include:

Gam  / Dome / Ice Preechaya / Min Peechaya / Jeab Lalana / Tono & The Dust / Grand

credit ig: @jackarita42 / @daokrajaitv / @domejaruwat

lakornology

sarNie Egg
First thing I did this morning was search youtube for clips, and MAN, I WAS SCREAMING AND SINGING. Had a good time. Between the seven of them. they have good singles and I'm up to date on music, so it's good to see which choices of music they choose and to sing along. Thanks so much to all the fans who recorded the concert. The opening was awesome! Nothing beats a boy band ensemble dancing and singing live on stage. I love the cross-dressing and the mock shower parts. SO SILLY and oh, the sexual innuendo! Also enjoyed watching Gun and Tono sitting downs, holding hands while singing. I feel sorry for Tono having just have a blast to deal with this whole Mo OD drama. I'n reading up on the news and man, I don't know what to say.

Well, I'd liked to share two of my favorite parts. The opening to Kangom's "Khun Lae Khun Taw Nun" and also when they sang "Tur" by COCKTAIL because I'm still pretty hooked on it. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC0SWDgknVs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2l__f50yws
Totally waiting for more clips to be uploaded. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
lakornology said:
 I love the cross-dressing and the mock shower parts. 

Glad to see someone enjoy them dressing like that.. LOL when i saw pics I was like why oh why Gun?? HEHEHHEHE i really cannot wait till the DVD comes on sales. This gal will be waiting.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aymieluvsyu637 said:
Some of the guys will be on the talk show จันทร์ได้ใจ (Jun Dai Jai) and also "At 10"

Credit: @thestarupdate

The guys at Jun Dai Jai

The guys at At 10

I watched this today and i felt the love they have for one another, especially Tono and Gun. Wished the who,e gang was there. Man were they naughty lol.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I watched this today and i felt the love they have for one another, especially Tono and Gun. Wished the who,e gang was there. Man were they naughty lol.

Soo true.. It's cause they go way back but I just love the brotherly love. I wish the gang asorapit (gun/ritz/no) was there together. Who's the e gang?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry ja lol. I was typing on my ipad. I meant to say "whole" but it came out "who,e" hahaha.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
RANDOM PICS FROM THE CONCERT 

credit @gesarinmora

@lucky_lek 

@sorosl