Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ohh! lol I thought you said that you bought the boxset already. Yeah I saw it on dootv too and wasn't fully satisfied. They totally teased us with their sample bits and parts of the concert. :whatever:

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
ohh! lol I thought you said that you bought the boxset already. Yeah I saw it on dootv too and wasn't fully satisfied. They totally teased us with their sample bits and parts of the concert. :whatever:

I kinda always feel that way when there's too many singers only because there's a high chance that I won't care for all. For example during Kang's part I was like ehh. He did good but since I'm not a huge fan of his i didn't truly enjoy it. Take out all part of peeps I don't care for and add more Gun or Gang Asorapit for me to see then it'll be perfect. But then again it won't be 7 Wonders Concert  :scratchhead2:

Have you seen 4PoDum Concert? If you haven't you should watch it. It's probably one of my all time favorite concert.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes I have the dvd for 4podum concert lol.

I like Kang's part but I wished his guest was Mook lol.

Me too, I kept their pics that came w/ it in a safe place so they will forever be in perfect condition. LOL

I think I would've like Kang's part better if it was Mook only because I'm soo used to seeing Grand w/ Hunz.

It's too bad that they didn't show Hunz & Ice part. Did she got herself hurt during the 1st round? I think she did because she was saying how she got hurt when she was w/ Hunz. I think they're talking to each other now. I saw it on the news. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes hunz and ice are seeing each other. Apparently she got hurt during the run through. I like their school skit though lol.m

chouakim

TTFC♥
I don't know the version on Dootv but I've just finished the DVD and it's a fun 4+ hours. Even better if you buy the special box set with additional scenes. I'm a fan of The Star family so I enjoyed the whole show, not just certain boys. I'm so proud of how far they've all come and they deserved this show. Bravo, 7 Wonders!

Rudytea

sarNie Egg
erinhang said:
Does anyone know the name of the two songs that Min and Gun sing together?
Those songs are:
+ Fon Dtok Tee Na Dtang : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXy-v1KbF4k
+ Ji Ja : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hOzfYC-YCI
:yes: