4Bia

neena

sarNie Adult

I read Wise Kwai film blog a lot! he's good at reviewing Thai movies. Well, new horror film coming out and I'm super excited!! 4Bia has four horror stories in one movie.

The first, Directed by Yongyoot Thongkongtoon (was director of Iron Ladies), it's the story of an unemployed, broken-hearted, desperate young woman (Maneerat) who receives an anonymous SMS. She figures "life can’t get any worse", but life can get much worse when she encounters something she will regret.

The second, Directed by Paween Purijitpanya, (was director of Body #19) this looks at the terrible things that happen when a group of bullying youths stumble across a cursed manuscript -- a diploma of death handed to them by someone who wants to take revenge.

The third, Banjong Pisanthanakun (one of the directors who directed Shutter/Alone) directs this tale of four best friends going camping in the remote jungle, sharing ghost stories along the way. At night they argue over who gets to sleep in the middle of the tent. They have scared one another into believing that a ghost will haunt whoever sleeps on the end. One of the boys foolishly swears, “If I die, I’ll come back and haunt who ever sleeps in the middle first�. He drowns 20 hours later while water rafting.

The last, Parkpoom Wongpoom (second director who directed Shutter/Alone) goes aboard an airliner on a charter flight for the Princess of Khurkistan. What was supposed to be an ordinary flight turns into something tragically more turbulent when the princess dies due to an allergic reaction to something she ate. The royal house of Khurkistan requests that her body be sent back immediately for royal cremation. The airline schedules flight attendant Pim (Chermarn Boonyasak) for the flight, on which the only other passenger will the be corpse of the princess.

--------------------------------

I am a huge fan of Thai horror flicks, there is nothing like it, I have to admit. I will not miss this one because I am a big fan of Parkpoom Wongpoom and Banjong Pisanthanakun...the directors of Shutter and Alone. From the looks of the trailer, the movie seems real good...and Dome, he sings the theme to this movie and I have to admit, he looks hot in that MV...y'all have to watch it!! Dome's girl Ploy is in the forth story

MOVIE TRAILER
4BIA TRAILER

Music video with Dome Pakorn...TITLE: GLUA
GLUA

ALL CREDIT GOES TO WISE KWAI THAI FILM BLOG!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Thailand has really step up their game in film production, I think the movies are better than their lakorn series (well, majority). This looks pretty interesting, can't wait to see it. Oh, and I love Thai movie posters, beats American movie posters imo.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
ohhhhh i watched this ma sister paied for it and it was pretty scary i jumped like once at tha start its freaky buh i seen scarier buh its worth watchin' all tha girls at tha back of me was screamin their heads of like hell haha tha 4th one is so yukky WATCH IT!!! 555

dallyx3

sarNie Egg
this is a really good thai horror. i watched it the other night but where i watched it only had the first 2 stories ): but they were reallly good

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i just recently watched this movie like 2-3 weeks ago and i have to say that i liked the movie.. all of the parts..

of course i knew i was gonna like it since i super loved nologo's cover of this song as the ost..

part 3 i found it hilarious lol.. anyways.. i still remember the whole movies and parts in my head.. >_<