4 Yord Kul Marn

sarN

sarNie Granny
Deen Narm Lome Fai ! Anyone willing to give me the ending ! I'll give you a complete dvd set :wub:

shubby

sarNie Adult
i had the Jum Pa See Ton one..its' very good..tho..love the cast..and it's not too long...dont' drag...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Jum Pa See Ton

is dat 4 kids too and all boys too right ? Does the kids got their love stories lol...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I love boy and aom couple, but I don't like the other bird girl, she gets in the way. She can really help boy much. I only want boy to be with aom, *I am stingy you can see*

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
ITS DIS THE EARTH ,WATER,AIR FIRE THININ??
I THIUNK...
IF IT IS..I WANT TO SEE THE OPIXS OF THEM..N DO ANY HAVE THE MOVIE..I WANT TO WATCH IT!!
PLEASE???

:( :( :( :( :( :(

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
My original Champa See Thon got ruined in a flood. I still want to watch Din Nam Lom Fai, with the lil girl & 3 boys. I only watched a few eps of it. See Yod Guman was ok...

boy&yam

sarNie Egg
I know iam going to kill Boy supol he have 2 wives it should be only Aom or none and pick me :lol: j/p it should be Aom the other girl she's ok but she match that other guy better who's a dragon too

Huh??? I didn't know that Boy have 2 wives....in 4 Yord Kul Marn.....I'm starting confuse right now.....