4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

fun

Expired Sarnie
M&M sounds good. No wonder I'm so addicted to Mteam. They are sure tasty chocolate lol

Mintwix anything with M&M I am all for it. I don't even mind if it is the same thing said over and over again. See this has become a very bad illness when you are willing to read anything over and over again lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
This thread grows fast! I'm eating M&M and
Mark and Mint totally came to mind. Geesh this
mteam fever of craziness. :D
Yeah, it flew pages so fast^^ I bet if I went on HIATUS for a year I'd miss out on so much of MTEAM! Hehe.

:crush: Yeah, same goes for me when I ever I eat M&M.. LOl, MTEAM fan at PANTIP had posted M&M photos that represents Mark and Mint too. I find it so cute^^ Hehe.

M&M sounds good. No wonder I'm so addicted to Mteam. They are sure tasty chocolate lol
:dance2:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Lol. They actually posted M&M candy pictures to represent Mark and Mint on Pantip before. Anyways, MTEAM is bringing me closer to my 1000th post way too fast. I actually want to remain a nOOb. :loool:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Just found this. Haven't watched it yet. ;)

Edit: AHHH! It's the possessive scene! Mark, it doesn't seem like an act to me. Lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAE6cRvcNdw&

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid

None of these clips show the part where Mark was being "possessive" of Mint though. Lol. I want to see that one. But I think we'll get it soon from TVPool, Rakdara, or another source.

These two clips are the ones where 1)Boy says Mark already "reserved" Mint and 2)Boy tells Mark to buy some cosmetics for Mint.
[/b]

Mark counters news about going to a private island with a "rich man." He affirms that he went with seniors for a fashion shoot. He announces that the sweet show with Mint was scripted.

They accepted couple events together even amidst the romantic rumors, and in addition, Mr. Mark Prin even expressed sweet gestures towards Mint Chalida and even blatantly behaved possessively towards her while blocking Mr. Boy Pakorn. So what is the status of their relationship? Mark responds before countering the issue about the trip to the island...

You two accept couple works. "Aa. It wasn't intended. If there's work that come in, then I'll take it. I found out later that Mint is also in it after I accepted." It seems the fanclub are cheering big time. "They just really like the both of us, that's all." Do you like it? "It's good. She's loveable. (Our) fanclub came to give encouragement for the both of us." On the stage, there was sweetness (overload). "It's acting (smiles). P'Boy and I prepared it." We heard that you went tripping on a private island, one-on-one with a senior. "No. But I did go to an island. I go with seniors and a lot of staffs to shoot for a book, two weeks ago. For sure, it wasn't just one-on-one."

For some reason, I doubt Mark's words that it was an act. The comments that I've read on M & M's Home make it seem so real, Lol. But whatever, scripted or not, I like it. Keep it coming. ;) We need more fanservice since we can't see MTEAM paired in another lakorn together anytime soon.

Also, would you ladies be interested in reading some comments from M & M's Home? I can translate some.
Thanks MINTTWIX^^ Yeah, I wanted to see that clip of Mark being possessive of Mint too. Hehe. :thumbsup:

You know I would love anything and everything of MTEAM... :wub:

For the article what are they trying to imply about Mark and rich maN?! :scratchhead2:

:rolleyes1: LOl, Boy & Mark sure are tease then IF it was scripted.. Hehe but then I agree with you I doubt it was too.

I'm loving the MTEAM fanservice too^^ It makes up for the time being not being able to see them onscreen together!

Saifah

bite me x___

Edit: AHHH! It's the possessive scene! Mark, it doesn't seem like an act to me. Lol.
tsk tsk tsk Mr. Prin, that is not an act :p

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
tsk tsk tsk Mr. Prin, that is not an act :p
It's tempting to think it was real when Mark didn't even deny any of the things Boy said. :lol: There was no comeback from Mark or Mint at all, other than "That's enough" from Mark. It was like, all of Boy's doing--nailing them--teasing them--drawing out roars from the fans. Lol.

Are you sure it's scripted, Mark? Why no comeback?

Also, I could sorta see that Mint was shy when it was her turn to dance.

Mintwix anything with M&M I am all for it. I don't even mind if it is the same thing said over and over again. See this has become a very bad illness when you are willing to read anything over and over again lol
Alrighty. I'll post some within a few hours. I need to go eat. :p

Saifah

bite me x___
It's tempting to think it was real when Mark didn't even deny any of the things Boy said. :lol: There was no comeback from Mark or Mint at all, other than "That's enough" from Mark. It was like, all of Boy's doing--nailing them--teasing them--drawing out roars from the fans. Lol.

Are you sure it's scripted, Mark? Why no comeback?

Also, I could sorta see that Mint was shy when it was her turn to dance.

It's really cute though because Mint is sitting there blushing
when mark was like that's enough and when boy said mark jong wai
laaw. I was in awe of how adorable that was. And the tension from
the screaming fans made it even cuter. Mint wasn't the only one
blushing but Mark was too.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hope I come back in time for your updates^^ Hehe. I have no access to my laptop atm. >.<

Wow.. you are so fast!! THanks so much^^ Hehe.

I enjoyed watching every sec. of MTEAM during that clip very much!! :dance3: I was even cheering along with the crowd/fans and laughed my butt off too. Gosh, MTEAM are the cutest ever. Mint was very adorable and so shy when it was her turn to dance.. Hehe. Did you guys noticed she when she got up to dance she put her hands on Boy but not Mark!?! Hmmm... :scratchchin: It makes me curious.. Hehe.

5555+ OMG.. I love the look on Mark face when Boy went up so close to Mint. I sense jealousy!! LOl. Mark's so HOT! :spicy: :sweat: I need to capture particular scenes from that clip when I get onto my laptop^^

Saifah

bite me x___
YOU KNOW MARK IS jealous lol. I love when she's blushing and
so was Mark and I love it even more when Boy was teasiong them :D

hippo

sarNie Adult
Tbh, that's what a lot of people think too, I bet. I mean, just look at MTEAM's popularity even without a good script. But I understand what you mean. "If" is such a small word with huge consequences. Although I actually have NO qualms saying the same thing--it's quite obvious to me. I actually mentioned this to mahsuri before. MTEAM just need another lakorn together--and a decent one too.

Another comment I made in the Tawan Duerd thread. I can't decide where to post to spread MTEAM <3. :lol: So I'm quoting myself.

I want to continue spamming, but I really have to go now. :(

I'll catch you ladies later. Na jaaa najajajajaja.
:dance3: :dance1: :dance3: :dance1:
OMG super super cute!!!!!!

I can't stop smiling and giggling. my cheeks are so sore.

Mint looks so cute and very much her age in the pics. Rita is so beautiful there too.
I would guess that because she's older than Mark she would dare tease him in that way.
The pics are so super cute Boy is such a teaser, i love it.
Just reading and looking at all the pics are already making me go so crazy. after watching the vids i think i will die from a heart attack because of their hotness...LOL.

If they have another lakorn together, i will surely be going more crazy and continuously updating, Thank God i'm on holiday's otherwise i wouldn't have so much time to update my Mteam feed, which is needed on a daily basis...lol.

You girls are all so quick, this is a very good start to my day. Waking up, coming here to see all these pics and vids.
To bad i can't read thai.

Thanks so much girls, you're all so awesome

Madly in Love with Mteam :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Saifah

bite me x___
I think we were all smiling and giggling from that clip.
It's too adorable. Mteam is adorable. I wanna fly my butt to
thailand and stalk them lmfao jk jk

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
:dance3: :dance1: :dance3: :dance1:
OMG super super cute!!!!!!

I can't stop smiling and giggling. my cheeks are so sore.

Mint looks so cute and very much her age in the pics. Rita is so beautiful there too.
I would guess that because she's older than Mark she would dare tease him in that way.
The pics are so super cute Boy is such a teaser, i love it.
Just reading and looking at all the pics are already making me go so crazy. after watching the vids i think i will die from a heart attack because of their hotness...LOL.

If they have another lakorn together, i will surely be going more crazy and continuously updating, Thank God i'm on holiday's otherwise i wouldn't have so much time to update my Mteam feed, which is needed on a daily basis...lol.

You girls are all so quick, this is a very good start to my day. Waking up, coming here to see all these pics and vids.
To bad i can't read thai.

Thanks so much girls, you're all so awesome

Madly in Love with Mteam :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
LOl, I know my cheeks are getting to the sore point too and mouth is dry from keeping it open too much.. Hehe. :woot:

Mint does look her age here at this event^^ She's so adorable & cute! I love her personality.. :wub: The short hair makes her look much younger too.

MTEAM LOVE... :kiss3: I look forward to more of them soon^^ I just wait day by day for their future lakorn.. Hehe.

It's too adorable. Mteam is adorable.
I wanna fly my butt to thailand and stalk them lmfao jk jk
Hehehe.. I would do the same too^^ I envy fans in Thailand so much.. LOl.

Saifah

bite me x___
are they going to have a lakorn togther soon?? I hope
their fans request it! I would love to see them together
again. i absolutely love Mint's hair.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
are they going to have a lakorn together soon??
Nope^^ Nothing yett!! It's very upsetting but if patience is the key, then I shall wait:) Hehe.

Although, Mark has Sam Noom Nuer Thong as his upcoming lakorn but nang'ek for him is still Unknown.

I know that Mint doesn't want to accept any lakorn right now since she rather focus on her studies for the time being.

I hope after TAWAN DEARD is done airing/filming she will continue to accept projects though^^

Saifah

bite me x___
Ah I see. It seems as if we dont want Mark and Mint
to be pair up with anyone else but each other :thumbsup: :coverlaf:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah I see. It seems as if we dont want Mark and Mint
to be pair up with anyone else but each other :thumbsup: :coverlaf:
I don't like sharing or borrowing MTEAM.. Hehe! JK! :tease:

It's okay if they pair with others since it will happen anyhow but as long as they meet each other often and give me at least one lakorn every other year of them together I should be happy and fulfilled^^ ^_^

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
double agreee!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Lol cuhz i'm
the type of person that watch a lakorn and b :thumbsup: like 'ugh
it should be Mint instead of Yaya that's nang aek lol' :yahoo:
As much as I adore Yaya too but I know I will end up thinking that to myself the entire time watching TD.. LOl. :p MTEAM all the way and same goes for YADECH^^