4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^LOL. Yeah, it's been posted a couple of times already, but it's okay. I don't feel bad for them yet, because it's actually cute, more than anything. But I'd also rather not have the reporters bombard them like that over and over again. Once in a while is more than enough.

ip.smilez. Thanks for sharing your videos. I'm still not over MTEAM.

Came in to drop this link. I've translated Mark and Mint's interviews. It'll draw out at least a couple more squees, I reckon.

Link's here: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/48005-oho-magazine-interview-story-of-love-mark-and-mint/

Thanks so much^^ I enjoyed reading their interview so much. They are so adorable!! :blush:

FINALLY FINISHED THE LAST 2 PARTS TO MY MINI-MOVIE MTEAM

PART 4

END
Can't wait to watch them! I know they're going to be GREAT^^ Love it!!

I want MTEAM to pair up again. I want to see MINT dressed up in wedding dress/PRINCESS! She'll loook even lovelier! :wub:

Alot of fans think Mint ressembles AMY KLIPRATON.. MAYBE their smile. I sorta thought MINT ressemble a very little of KOB.S but now I think she really ressemble another version of RITA! The young version! :p

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ awwwwwwwww mint's seriously pretty, i especially envy her hair

ip.smilez, once again thanks a lot
wow who gets sick at their honeymoon, poor mak had to hold back
love how they got their wedding, honeymoon and baby...
everything we missed in prl

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssss 0:55

Something similar^^. Starts at 2:04. I wonder what they're teasing each other about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si4Po3RUXwQ&​

(Again, I didn't notice this until someone else mentioned it (this time on Pantip). LOL. Learn something new everyday.)

...I know for sure there are a lot of MTEAM fans now...
I'm actually slightly amazed that MTEAM has so many supporters considering the script ruined Cha-aim's character and to be frank, considering it just sucks. The romantic development was just too choppy. It wasn't coherent enough for the general audience to adequately follow and be mesmerized by their love. Would anyone like to debate this?

Also, people are always talking about Mark and Mint's blasting chemistry behind the scenes and in other events. It's not just us. ;) In Thai forums, they call MTEAM 2M or MM. All the polls about 4 Hua Jai pairings I've seen so far in siamzone, MTEAM is always placed first. Or maybe siamzone is just MTEAM-biased. lol

Alot of fans think Mint ressembles AMY KLIPRATON.. MAYBE their smile. I sorta thought MINT ressemble a very little of KOB.S but now I think she really ressemble another version of RITA! The young version! :p
I don't really like to compare look-alikes, but this stuck out to me. She just reminded me of Katreeya English.

hippo

sarNie Adult
omg ipsmilez....the vids are really good!!!!! thanks so much
I miss them even more now, gonna hafta go back and watch all those BTS clips...eheheh.

Mint stood out to me in Dong Poo Dee, even though she was a little brat, then I was so happy when she had a supporting nang eak role in waan jai which lead to PLR, seeing all the fitting pics and BTS clips made me fall in love with Mteam =)
So happy that there are so many supporters, all over the world...ehehehhe....love how people recognise or point out bits and pieces in BTS clips and pics of the two of them.

so need a lakorn of the two of them together!!!!

crazy for Mteam!!!!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si4Po3RUXwQ&​
(Again, I didn't notice this until someone else mentioned it (this time on Pantip). LOL. Learn something new everyday.)

I'm actually slightly amazed that MTEAM has so many supporters considering the script ruined Cha-aim's character and to be frank, considering it just sucks. The romantic development was just too choppy. It wasn't coherent enough for the general audience to adequately follow and be mesmerized by their love. Would anyone like to debate this?

Also, people are always talking about Mark and Mint's blasting chemistry behind the scenes and in other events. It's not just us. ;) In Thai forums, they call MTEAM 2M or MM. All the polls about 4 Hua Jai pairings I've seen so far in siamzone, MTEAM is always placed first. Or maybe siamzone is just MTEAM-biased. lol
I'm glad MTEAM does have many supporters/fans even though there series was a FAIL due to... (not going to mention, LOL. :p) I loved them at first sight together. They just had this spark in my eyes! :wub: Usually, I'm the odd ball when it couples to lakorns starring w/alot of couples together. I would like the couple that not many fans are so crazy about.. But I'm very glad I'm not this time, since there are many supporters/fans therefore there is more sources around and it's not so complicated working by yourself.. (It's tough!) Hehe. I love all the pairings in this lakorn but I have an addiction over-crazed fever for MTEAM since they are just making me blush and melt for their amazing off screen/on screen chemistry! :blush: I agree w/their thai fandom that they are the most "real" couple out of the rest! :p

Thanks for pointing that out MINTWIX^^ I learn something new from you everyday too, loving it!! Hehe. :crush: I never noticed alot of things from their clips.. esp., their hand gestures towards each other. Super cute! My heart is melting. I'm going crazy!! LOL, this fever is blastingg!! :spicy: I wish they had full screen that short scene of Mint grabbing hold of Mark's arm. They are so sweet towards each other while they can have bickering and joke towards each other alot. LOL. OMG, they need a lakorn for us!!! I'm dying to see them together again as the leads^^

need a lakorn of the two of them together!!!!

crazy for Mteam!!!!!
I AGREE!!! LOL^^ MTEAM fever is UNSTOPPABLE, Hehe! :dance3:

cecilia

Staff member
For MTEAM fans .. i stumble upon this .. ( i guess, they did the animate manipulation on their faces -- wouldn't mind seeing Mark all scuff like that lol)

Credit: google

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
^Since we're still discussing MTEAM, I want to add something that I didn't notice until yesterday when someone from siamzone mentioned this.

Notice that Mark is bobbing his head back and forth, acting chill, but then all of a sudden his head turn towards Mint and he starts to pay close attention to what she is saying at 1:31. This is when she started mentioning "Our couple will start to flirt more." And then she stutters just a bit before she says, "It's like we love each other already." You could see Mark leaning his ear closer to listen at 1:39. :coverlaf:

I've been having fun reading comments by Thai fans of MTEAM. They make me giggle and laugh. :lol: On a different note, I think the Thai language is such a cute language.
Oh, I've noticed that too but I didn't really think much about it. But yeah ...

Anyway, I noticed that when the reporters asked if they were going anywhere together (for New Year), Mint's voice cracked just a'lil bit -- or was I just imagining it ? :D

Still in the midst of catching up with the posts here. ;)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
For MTEAM fans .. i stumble upon this .. ( i guess, they did the animate manipulation on their faces -- wouldn't mind seeing Mark all scuff like that lol)

Credit: google
Thanks CECI^^ How that far from what DIN looked like in this series! But I wouldn't mind seeing that version of him either, LOL.

Browsing through YT, found Mark and Nadech rehearsing for Star Stage :wub:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I'm glad MTEAM does have many supporters/fans even though there series was a FAIL due to... (not going to mention, LOL. :p) I loved them at first sight together. They just had this spark in my eyes! :wub: Usually, I'm the odd ball when it couples to lakorns starring w/alot of couples together. I would like the couple that not many fans are so crazy about.. But I'm very glad I'm not this time, since there are many supporters/fans therefore there is more sources around and it's not so complicated working by yourself.. (It's tough!) Hehe. I love all the pairings in this lakorn but I have an addiction over-crazed fever for MTEAM since they are just making me blush and melt for their amazing off screen/on screen chemistry! :blush: I agree w/their thai fandom that they are the most "real" couple out of the rest! :p

Thanks for pointing that out MINTWIX^^ I learn something new from you everyday too, loving it!! Hehe. :crush: I never noticed alot of things from their clips.. esp., their hand gestures towards each other. Super cute! My heart is melting. I'm going crazy!! LOL, this fever is blastingg!! :spicy: I wish they had full screen that short scene of Mint grabbing hold of Mark's arm. They are so sweet towards each other while they can have bickering and joke towards each other alot. LOL. OMG, they need a lakorn for us!!! I'm dying to see them together again as the leads^^
That's interesting that you mention that. I usually like the couples that go unappreciated too, it's weird. What's even more weird is that, a lot of times already, whenever the couple or actor/actress that I like starts getting popular or their fandom expands, I drop out of it. But I have a feeling I'm going to love M2 forever and ever. LOL. Don't want to jinx it though, so... *knocks on wood*

And you're welcome! I love to share what I love! keke.

Oh, I've noticed that too but I didn't really think much about it. But yeah ...
I didn't notice it. >.< I needed someone to point that out for me. .. (And I call myself a fan o_O)

Anyway, I noticed that when the reporters asked if they were going anywhere together (for New Year), Mint's voice cracked just a'lil bit -- or was I just imagining it ? :D
50/50 ;)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks CECI^^ How that far from what DIN looked like in this series! But I wouldn't mind seeing that version of him either, LOL.

Browsing through YT, found Mark and Nadech rehearsing for Star Stage :wub:

Omg, Mark's voice is good. I'm so in love with him! haha. Nadech was good too. They both are cute. thanks

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
What's even more weird is that, a lot of times already, whenever the couple or actor/actress that I like starts getting popular or their fandom expands, I drop out of it.
LOL, we are very similar with that. Hehe^^ I tend to somewhat drop out if popularity/fandom rises if it happens to be my fav. dara since there is way too many sources and info. for me to catch up with them/that couple. But I still watch all their projects just I will find myself getting super lazy catching up with their entertainment life, photos, fanclub, etc. :p

For example AFF! LOL, I adore her very much but OMG after JLR I just couldn't catch up with her anymore. Hehe. But Right now the only ones that I still keep up with are Alex, Mark, Nadech, Mario, Min Peechaya, Mai Davika, Taew, Yaya, Mint.C of course since they're newcomers and everything of them is new for me and I can catch up quickly.. Well for now. :dance2: But I don't have that many favs. from the older/middle generation much either other than Aff, Namfon Patcharin, Pinky, Win, Aof Chanapol, Cee, Pang, Vicky, Rita, Rome, Bee Namthip, Dan D2B, Pong, Ken, Tik, Aom, Pepper, Mos. (LOL, well actually it does seem a few now that I've listed them. :p)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
MTEAM :dance3:
I thought this song by BIE matched them so much in PLR!^^ It went perfect with the scenes.

I had to share there cute moments during behind the scenes of TD. :cloud9: LOL, I couldn't resist making my own version of TD for MTEAM. Hehe^^

So far out of all my MV's for MTEAM, I have to say I'm most proud of this one since it I've shared most of MTEAM memories together during filming PLR and after here. :wub: I can't forget them, they've created sooo many memories for us! My fever keeps rising each day, LOL. :dance2:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
So far out of all my MV's for MTEAM, I have to say I'm most proud of this one since it I've shared most of MTEAM memories together during filming PLR and after here. :wub: I can't forget them, they've created sooo many memories for us! My fever keeps rising each day, LOL. :dance2:
BLISS!!!!!! I love YOOOOOOH!!!!!! HAHA! I love it! It's REAL. The awesome thing is that there are still more BTS moments between Mark and Mint that are so squee-worthy! I demand mOaR of these types of mteam videos! HAHA!

And perfect choice of music.

Btw, you picked one of the take for the falling scenes. I would have preferred the take where Mark touched Mint's hands and then zoomed in on it! HAHA. He didn't have to touch her hands the way he did, but he did it anyway. (;

But awesome job nevertheless. ;)

But I don't have that many favs. from the older/middle generation much either other than Aff, Namfon Patcharin, Pinky, Win, Aof Chanapol, Cee, Pang, Vicky, Rita, Rome, Bee Namthip, Dan D2B, Pong, Ken, Tik, Aom, Pepper, Mos. (LOL, well actually it does seem a few now that I've listed them. :p)
:lol: That's actually quite more than a few.